Love Game (Alice In Borderlan...

By Sery-Chan

Basically, I'm obsessed with this show And my ADHD is hyper fixating these are ×readers, and ×readers only(s... More

Beginning Info
Nicknames
[A Little More] Niragi Suguru
They Walk In on You Changing
Jealousy Levels
How You Know They're Jealous
What Drives With Them Are Like
How They Feel About Kids
[Hide] Chishiya Shuntaro
If You Got Pregnant
Give Me a Kiss
You Two as Conversations I've had with my best friends
You Two As Conversations I've Had With My Best friends PT.2
Words and Songs Representing Your Relationship
Voting For Chapters
Losing You [Arisu Ryōhei]
Innocence [Niragi Suguru]
[Quality Time] Arisu Ryōhei
[Keep Talking] Last Boss/Takatora Samura
[Deja Vu] Arisu Ryohei
[Stay High] Karube Daikichi
Texts From Them
Texts From Them Pt.2
[Guys My Age] Niragi Suguru
You Two As Conversations I've Had With My Friends Pt.5
Slow Dancing in The Dark
Idea
[Agápe] Last Boss/Takatora Samura
[Ludus] Niragi Suguru
[ Love Older Than Time ] Chishiya Shuntaro
Ghost Hunting
[Make A Wish] Niragi Suguru
[Burnt Out]
[Childish] Niragi Suguru
[Deception] Niragi Suguru
WIP List
[ Sugar And Spice Not So Nice ] Niragi Suguru
Hatter Troubles
[ Heathers ] Niragi Suguru
Stealing Their Clothes Pt. 1
hi
[Racing to Confess]
[Nothing Holding Me Back] Chota Segawa
[Racing to Confess Pt.2]
More Ideas. Because I can
[Hide and Seek]
When They Accidentally Hurt You
[Help] Niragi Suguru
[No Doubt] Niragi Suguru
[Savior] Karube Daikichi
Wild Things [Highschool! Niragi Suguru]
[Irresponsibly Stupidly Loosing You] Niragi Suguru
Fixing my prior mistake (so dramatic)
When they Accidentally Hurt You Pt. 2
[Shy] Arisu Ryōhei
Soy Tuya, Je Suis à Vous [ Chishiya Shuntarou]
Dear Chishiya Lovers..
Maid Café
A funny thing bc writing is hard and it 3 am
Guys....
Goddess [Enji Matsushita]
Déjalos Que Miren [Niragi Suguru]
I'll Find You[Chishiya Shuntarou]
Dragging You guys
Can't Leave Him [Enji Matsushita]
Mutual Obsession [Banda Sunato]
What They Smell Like
Can't Wait Can You? [Enji Matsushita]
Couple Tropes that Describe You
Control [Enji Matsushita]
Makeout [Enji Matsushita]
A/N please don't hate me-
Nicknames Pt. 2
I need attention A/N
How They See You Through Poetry
Smile [Kyuma Ginji]
How They View You Through Poetry Pt. 2
Plants [Aguni Morizono]
A/N
WIP's
Very important
How they look at you
[Chishiya Shuntarou]Between the Stars and the Earth
Semi important A/N
AHHHH
Library Love [Byakuya Togami]

[Pragma] Chishiya Shuntarou

4.6K 70 15
By Sery-Chan

Warnings: swearing, manga spoilers, mentions of nooses and hanging, death, blood, abuse
As always I think that's all, but feel free to tell me if I missed any. This is part one of seven of the idea I had!

The word love encompasses so much. Love can be different in the ways people say and mean it, which is why the Greeks had seven words for love.

Eros, sexual or erotic love. Can be the love you share with a partner. Lust.
Philia, platonic love. The love you share with friends.
Storge, natural love. The love you share with your family.
Philautia, love of self.
Pragma, long standing love. The love of a married couple.
Agápe, unconditional or Devine love.
Ludus, childish or playful love/flirting.

As the cupid of Pragma, you dealt with many types of people. People who were nervous to propose, people having second thoughts, and people who had been married for years. Every problem was unique in its own way.

"(Y/N)! There's someone calling for you specifically!" Eros's voice called out. You smiled, smoothing out  your lilac dress, walking towards them. "You're always so graceful! Teach me!" Ludus's voice chirped. You patted her head saying, "Maybe later." Before turning your attention back to the person. It was a woman.  "Oh this is silly... I am but a fool to believe this will work, but anything for him... Lady of Pragma, I wish to speak with you," she said. There was a green apple on her desk. "Well, I'll be going. Bye bye!" You said, waving off to them. You spun twice, disappearing in a cloud of cherry blossoms. "Ah, I should have known that language. I'm guessing this woman is in Japan then," you muttered, feeling cold move over you.

"Hello, you've called for me?" You said, standing besides the woman. She jumped, but sighed. "He was... it was correct? You're real?" She questioned. You nodded with a smile. "As real as you. I'm (Y/N), the cupid of Pragma, long standing love. How may I assist you?" You introduced, bowing towards her. She returned the bow. "I... I fear my husband and I... our relationship may have affected our son. He's... I would like for you to help him not end up like his father and I did. Please," she explained. It hurt you that such a thing could happen. People fell out of love all the time, and not even the magic of a cupid could change that. "Of course. I just need a name. Oh, and if I may request that apple?" You said, pointing towards it. The lady laughed, handing it to you. "It is for you. And the name is Chishiya Shuntarou. Please, whatever it takes for him to not end up like us," she requested yet again. You nodded, before spinning yet again. Cherry blossoms filled again. 'So he lives on Japan as well? I think he will be interesting.'  What a travesty that their relationship affected their son. Love wasn't always easy, which is why so many people called on you and the other cupids.

When you opened your eyes, you were in what looked like a college dorm. A boy with blonde, almost white hair stood in front of you. No expression on his face, almost like you didn't just appear out of no where. "And that's the last time I go 2 days without sleep," he muttered, walking away from you. "Hello? It's quite rude to walk off like that. You must be Chishiya," you guessed floating after him. "How did you- nope, no, this is a figment of my imagination. The supernatural don't exist," he said, trying to walk off. You grabbed his shoulders, making him face you. "I'm real. Your mother sent me to help you. I'm (Y/N), the cupid of Pragma," you introduced. He stared back into your eyes. One of your hands was warm, the other icy. It felt to real to be a dream or a figment of his imagination.

"So, you follow me around everywhere basically?" He questioned a few hours later. "Yep. Until you fall in love with someone and they fall in love back in the way that would result in marriage. With my help," you explained. "And others can't see you?" He asked. You shook your head. "Only you can see and hear me," you answered. He nodded, before sighing. "And if I don't love someone or them love me back?" He asked. "I stay in your mortal life till you die," you responded. It was the life of a cupid, you supposed. "Well, you are going to be stuck here for a while. I don't like anybody. All the  humans I've met are the same. Idiotic, cheerful, and to happy to be in this life," he said. Ah, an apathetic one is he? You could change that.

The next few weeks you spent trying to point out people to him. He wouldn't take any interest in them, saying that they were to dumb or any other excuse. We're you bad at your job? No, he was just a picky person, you guessed. "There has to be a person that's peaked your interest these past few weeks. I've found over hundreds of people. Men, women, in between. One of them has had to catch your eye," you said, floating above his bed. "No, not at all," he responded. You heard fireworks outside, and floated over to his window, looking out. The colorful sparks lit up the sky, and you watched in awe. "Chishiya, is there a celebration of sorts today?" You questioned. He shook his head, muttering something about dumb people. Suddenly all the lights turned off. You looked around, but it was pitch black. "Chishiya? Where are you?" You questioned. "On my bed... must be a blacko- oh my god... you're glowing," he started.

"Aw, thanks. That's the nicest thing you've said to me,'' you giggled. "No like... actually glowing," he said, reaching out towards you, and touching your hair. He pulled a (strand/curl) softly, showing it to you. You looked down to see that your body was actually glowing. Then you looked at your hair. Your hair had strands that were glowing gold, contracting with your (H/C).

The rest of your body gave off a small amount of light. "Let's go see if anyone else knows what's going on. Come on my glow stick, " he said, leaving already. You laughed at the nickname, following besides him.

There was no one. Not a single soul in the city of Tokyo. "Chishiya... what's going on?" You questioned, floating over him, deciding to sit atop his shoulders. He walked around the empty streets. None of the lights were on, all the cars in the street had stopped, and there was dead silence. The only sound was the occasional plastic bags that moved across the pavement. "I don't know. If I knew, I would tell you," he said. You looked down at him, and lightly slapped the top of his head. He turned his head to look at you, glaring slightly. "Why... aren't you heavy?" He asked. You didn't weigh anything, despite your body being on his shoulders. Every body type has weight, that's just how humans work. But then again, you weren't human. "Well, I can appear how I want to. I appear how I used to look in my life before being a cupid. And as for why, I just make myself lighter by floating so you're not carrying me," you explained, softly petting his hair in apology for hitting him. He nodded, and began walking again.

Of course, that's how you ended up here, in a game of Black Jack to the death. One of the advertisement boards had lit up saying 'this way to the game arena'. Chishiya being curious, followed the signs. They led you two in the direction of a casino. There were 4 other people there when you entered.

"Chishiya, I-" you started, before he placed a finger on your lips. "Quiet," he stated quietly, seeing as he didn't want everyone else to think he was crazy. You immediately shut your mouth. "Good girl," he praised, petting your head. No one payed any mind to him, so you assumed no one heard him. You blushed at his words. Why did they sound sweet coming from him? You had always despised those words. Coming from Chishiya, they gave you butterflies. 'Nonononono! It's against the rules. Butterflies, go away!' You scolded yourself internally. You floated over the table, looking through things. There were guns under glass cases, poker chips, and decks of cards. Another thing you noticed were the nooses hanging from the ceiling. "But Chishiya, this is... less than adequate," you said, holding his face in your hands. You huffed when he didn't answer back, and decided to use your magic, talking through his mind.
''Chishiya what in the Hades do you think you're doing!''
"Oh, this is new. Lovely."
"Don't ignore my question you brat!"
"If anyone's the brat it's you. So, be quiet like a good girl would."
This time, the words didn't sound sweet. They sounded like how he had said them. It almost made you throw up.
"Stop calling me that."
"Why? You seemed to like it."
"Chishiya... please. It just... it reminds me of someone I would like to forget."
"Well, that's not my problem, is it?"
"Chishiya I-''
"Just be quiet. I'm trying to focus."

You frowned, and nodded. He had always been kind of mean to others, and maybe sarcastic with you, but he had never been that rude to you. It made you hurt, shocking you, as this had never happened in your course of being a cupid. Why did it hurt so much coming from him? Others had said the same thing, but it never bothered you. Why was it? Although, it had happened in your life before becoming a cupid. But you didn't want to remember. You don't want to. But, in the moment, your memories got the best of you.

"Just take it like a good girl," he mocked, hitting you once more. You winced in pain. "Pl-please just stop!" You pleaded, wiping away the blood, wincing at the burning sensation. He only snickered as you tried to stumble away. You reached the door, only for him to grab your braided hair, pulling you back. You let out a sharp cry as you feel to the dirt floor. Dust flew up, making you sneeze, and your eyes burn from the dust getting in them. There was dirt all over your skirt, mixing with the blood that dripped from your injuries.

"Good girls don't get hurt. All you have to do is be a good girl and you won't get hurt," he said, crouching down in front of you and grabbing your chin with his hand. The teasing tone in his voice obvious. He spoke down to you as if you were a child. You averted your eyes, looking away from the man in front of you. "Remember the vows. You promised to love, honor, and obey me. So do as your told like a good girl," he said, spitting on your face. He let you go, leaving the house, as you curled up, crying to yourself. You knew he would come back and act like everything was fine. Like he didn't treat you like trash on the street. You wished he had stayed the sweet boy you fell in love with. So, as you fell asleep through tears and wracking sobs, you imagined he still was. That you were madly in love with the same sweet boy who used to bring you flowers. The sweet boy who used to kiss you goodbye.

You heard Chishiya gasp, and looked over at him.

"Who the hell was that? Why the fuck- what- what happened?"
"What are you talking about?"
"You! You and that man! Is that... is that why you don't like it? The nickname, I mean."
"...Yes."
"I-... I'll stop then."

You had a feeling apologies weren't his thing, so left it at that. You couldn't believe Chishiya was able to see into your mind. You knew that you two were linked because of when you talked to him, but no one had ever been able to look into your mind as you had been able to look into theirs. There had only been one other person who had been able to do that.

All was well, until one person lost, getting pulled up by the noose around his neck. You flinched, grabbing your neck. "Oh my..." you whispered. You heard Chishiya snicker at your reaction. "Chishiya Shuntarou, that is no laughing matter!" You scolded. He shrugged, going back to the game. He was to apathetic for his own good. You guessed this is what his mother was talking about. He didn't experience the normal family love as others would. He didn't experience love at all, you guessed, and that left him to be an apathetic man who had no care for his life, or anyone else's. He put no value on anyone's life, including his own.

"Sociopathic oh so tragic~" you sang, putting up the laundry on the hooks. "It's not my fault that I play with magic~"you continued, the sheets and clothes swaying lightly in the wind. You felt a hand on your waist, and tensed up. "What's that about magic?" You heard him say. Your eyes widened as he put his head in the crook of your neck. The cocking of his gun was the other sound you heard. "D-darling, it's just a rhyme I h-heard the ch-children down the s-street sing. I-it's all in good fun and i-innocence," you stuttered, hoping he wouldn't do anything to drastic. "Magic would explain why the men in town were talking about you. Whore," he spat, his grip on you becoming tighter. You felt the tip of his gun press against your back. "Let me go," you ordered, your voice stern and high strung. "Let me go, or I'll scream. Let everyone know what you've been doing. It's not my fault I was the talk of the town today. Maybe if you hadn't bruised my skin, I wouldn't be. Just as I promised in my vows, you promised too. You get your hands off me, or I'll scream. I'll scream and we'll see who's the talk off the town," you threatened, breaking away from him. You pushed him down, and picked up your skirt, running back to the house. "You bitch!" He screamed. All you remember was the sound of the gunshot, the pain in your abdomen, and the shrill shreak that came from your mouth.

Then, light. A bright light. "Oh no... my dearest (Y/N)... he will suffer in the pits of the most wretched places," the voice said. It was soft, and regal. The voice only a queen would have. "You poor woman... cursed with such a man," another spoke. This one sounded more girlish. Still regal, but as if a child spoke. You looked up, seeing two of the most beautiful women you've ever seen. One having caramel skin, shoulder length black hair, and golden eyes like those of a hawk. She wore a red dress that had gold at the ends. It ended just above her ankles. On her hair lay a headpiece with black horns, a golden snake wrapping around a red circle. The ends of her hair held golden pieces. She wore a beautiful gold and blue necklace, and had blue bracelets on her wrists and upper arm, and anklets. The other woman had golden hair braided back, with tan skin and the most pure hazel eyes you'd ever seen. She wore a sheer white dress a beautiful embroidered belt on her waist. You gasped, backing away. "Do not be frightened. I am Hathor," the woman with the raven hair said. "And I am Aphrodite. We've seen your suffering, and together, we've taken the decision to make you a cupid. The cupid of the word Pragma, to be exact," the other said. You swallowed. "You don't have to accept. But we'd appreciate if you would," Hathor said. "W-what would.. me doing that... include? My duties?" You asked. "You would help people who wanted to propose, those who are engaged, and even those who are married. You help them solve the problems. Pragma is the Greek word for the love of a married couple. Long standing love," Aphrodite explained. ''So? Do you accept?"

"(Y/N). The game is over. Let's go."
Chishiya's voice broke you from your thoughts. You looked up, seeing the people hanging, and shuddered. "Are they..?" You questioned, motioning towards the hanging bodies. He nodded, walking through the casino. He held a card in his hands. A six of diamonds.

You floated besides him, your dress flowing behind you. You didn't speak, just floated besides him. Your face was devoid of any emotion he could detect. And it was frustrating to him, someone who prided himself on being able to read others, but others not be able to read him.

"(Y/N), talk. It's to quiet. Never thought I'd say that," he said. "What do you want me to talk about?" You asked. You two sat on a bench in a park. "Who that man was. Why he hurt you. If he's suffering now," Chishiya responded. "Well, you don't sugar coat... that was my husband. In my past life. He was a sweet man... before we got married. After that, he showed his true colors. An abusive pig.  I don't know why he hurt me. And I don't think I'll ever know. He is suffering. The gods of death are making sure of it," you responded. "Gods?" He questioned. "Yes. All the gods of every religion exist. No one's wrong, but also, no one's right," you said. "Ok... makes sense. Tell me about the cupids," he requested. You smiled. "There's seven of us. Each represents a different word the Greeks had for love. We all have a lucky item, a food that can be used to summon and appease us, and a special magic," you explained. "Alright, and what's your lucky item and your special magic?" He asked. "My lucky item are the earings I wear. A wedding gift from my mother. My special magic is reading minds and talking through them. It helps a lot, especially with the people I help," you said. He nodded, looking up at the sky.

"I've never seen the sky like this. Too many lights here in the city to look," he said. You nodded, agreeing with his statement. It was quite different from the normal sky you saw. "Hey... have you as a a cupid ever fallen in love with one of your human projects?" He asked. You could tell he was joking about the word projects, but still you tilted your head in confusion. "Why do you ask?" You questioned. "Just curious. Am I allowed to be curious?" He said, a smirk on his face. "Curiosity killed the cat," you responded, returning his smirk. "But satisfaction brought it back~," he sang, his smirk turning into a wide grin. Now you could see why his name meant 'Cheshire'.  You shook your head, "You are something else Chishiya." "Well, have you?"

He sure was persistant to get an answer. But then again, he was a man. Most persist even after receiving an answer, which boiled you with anger. Eros had a way of dealing with them that always made you smile. You had a feeling he wouldn't stop asking until you answered, so instead of dealing with annoyance for the next... however long you would be trapped here, you decided to answer. You thought for a second. "No. I haven't. It's been said we'll die a devine death if we do," you said. "Has anyone actually tested it out?" He asked. You shook your head. He turned your head to face him. He got closer, making you keep eye contact. "Want to know something?" He asked. You let out a shaky breath nodding. "I did fall for someone," he said, eyes locked with yours. You backed up, hitting the handle of the bench, your legs strewn out under him, your lilac dress flowing off the park bench. "W-who? I can help," you asked nervously as he got closer. He leaned his head to whisper in your ear.

"It..."

"Is...

"... You."

You gasped, closing your eyes, pushing him off softly. You could feel the warmth rise to your cheeks, and shook your head. "You don't mean that. You're lying," you started, bringing your knees into your chest. "Oh, but I do. I see no reason to lie to you when you could just read my mind," he said. You could hear the smirk in his voice. "Ch-chishiya, I could die," you stated, your voice small. He softly lifted your face. You kept your eyes closed. "You said no one's ever tried it. How would you know?" He said. You opened your eyes slowly. "Would you like to test your mortality?" You retorted. "Yes. It seems like one way to feel satisfaction," he said. He fixed the strap of your dress, pulling it back onto your shoulder. "I hate that you don't care for your own life. You need to fall in love with a mortal person... I-... even if I did return your feelings and I couldn't die from loving you, I couldn't... we couldn't be together," you said, turning to face away from him. He sighed, grabbing your face in his hands, making you look at him once more. "Do you return the feelings? Or are you afraid to admit them? Is it that you're scared of getting hurt by someone you thought you could trust again? Is it the fear of death?" He questioned, although you could tell he was reading you like a kid's book, not really looking for an answer.

You looked down. "I-i don't know. And even if I couldn't die from it, you are still a mortal being. I live forever," you said. "There's only one way to find out if it's true. So, stop me if you really don't have feelings for me," he said, leaning in to you. Your breath got caught in your throat. He stopped, his forehead resting on yours. "Stop me if you don't want me to. I will. I'm not a monster, you know," he whispered. You took a shaky sigh.

When was the last time you had ever done anything for yourself? Not even in your past life had you been selfish. Never had you asked for more than you were given, never had you envied those who had more. You had never realized that throughout the years, you has become a bit sad at everyone else falling in love with your help, but you weren't allowed to. If the gods and goddess didn't want you to fall in love, then they should have made you to not feel it. None of the cupids had ever tested it. So, if the goddesses and gods of love could fall in love with mortals and do whatever they pleased, why couldn't you? It wasn't fair. For once, you were going to make a decision that benefited you. No more being afraid of unseen consequences.

You closed your eyes, nodding softly. "Go ahead," you whispered. In a second, his lips were pressed against yours. His hand caressed the side of your face, pulling you in closer. Your lips were so soft, and you tasted like apple. He thought to himself that he would become addicted to the taste. He pulled away, and watched as you touched your body. "I-im still here... I'm still here. Chishiya, I'm still here!" You repeated, throwing yourself on him. You hugged him tightly, and he pet your head softly. "See, nothing ha-" he started, before getting interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

You pulled away, seeing Aphrodite.

You kneeled down on the floor, ushering Chishiya to do the same. "In all my years... I never thought you'd be the one to test it," she said. You kept your eyes glued to the ground. "Lady Aphrodite, I-..." you started, thinking over your words. You took a big breath in. "I'm sorry, but... I won't apologize for falling in love. I think... for once I wanted to do something for myself. If you must punish anyone, punish me," you said. "(Y/N)-" Chishiya started. You shot him a look that said to stay quiet. He glared at you.

"I'm not staying quiet, damn woman."
"Don't start now. Not in her presence."
"You're not getting hurt because I forced my feelings onto you I c-"
"You didn't force your feelings on me. Let me deal with this."

"(Y/N), you're not getting punished. I don't know who told you ladies you weren't allowed to fall in love. I just thought it was something you seven had made a pact on. It seems more serious than what I first assumed," Aphrodite said. You looked up in shock. "I-. I can fall in love? But... Zues said-" you stuttered. "Zues? Did he really? I'll have a chat with him. But now, you have two options. 1, keep being a cupid, and have him join you in your immortal life. So, yes, your darling would become immortal. Or 2, become mortal again, and live the rest of your mortal lives together," She said. You looked over at Chishiya who smirked.

"What do you want to do?"
"I should be asking you that. It's your immortal life that would be lost. So you decide."
"Well... I like being a cupid. And I love you... I want you forever and ever..."
"Then there's your answer."
"But is it what you want? I don't want to make a decision based solely on my wants."
"(Y/N), I've already told you. I would care less whatever you pick. Both benefit me. Only one benefits you with giving you both things you want."

"I... I would like to stay a cupid, and have him indefinitely my lady," you said with a small smile. You liked the sound of having Chishiya by your side forever. She smiled brightly.  "I'm so happy you've found someone. It was me and Hathor's goal since we chose you. I can't fathom why Zues would tell you ladies you couldn't fall in love. But, all shall be fixed soon. The others are all out on their own missions now. I think they're all headed the same way you two did. So, let's see where they go," she informed. She touched her hands to Chishiya's head, and smiled. "So you do have pure intentions with her. Good. Now... I'm not sure why, but my magic isn't exactly working here. I could barely appear in here. So, I must wait till you're back in the normal world to help you become immortal. Be careful my dear (Y/N)... This world is dangerous. Protect him best you can, although he seems to be plenty clever. Maybe a bit to clever for his own good? And, Chishiya?" She said, looking towards him. He lifted his head, looking at her for the first time, shocked to see she looked like you. From your hair, to your eyes, to your height, to your body type. She smiled, "Don't hurt her." And with that, she disappeared in a cloud of rose gold dust that blew away in the breeze. He turned to you, a shocked expression on his face, "She- she looked like you. Exactly like you." You giggled, and put your hand on his shoulder. "The belt she was wearing? It was made by her husband. He enchanted the belt so she was able to look beautiful to anyone who looked at her. But, everyone's standard of beauty is different, so she looks different to everyone who gazes at her," you explained. He nodded slowly, before looking away. You were confused, before seeing his ears painted red. "Chishiya, are you blushing?" You teased, turning him to face you. You grabbed his face softly, making him look at you. He averted his eyes. "I don't think I've ever seen you bashful or shy," you teased again. "Shut up... it's- this is all new to me," he stuttered. "I'm glad you find me beautiful," you said, kissing his nose. He smirked.

"You missed," he said. You looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean I- mmph!" You started, before getting interrupted with his lips on yours.

Maybe breaking the 'rule' for your own feelings was the right choice. No, scratch that, it was the right choice. And you would forever be with a person who loved you.

Next will be Last Boss, then after that it's Niragi's. Just a small reminder, these will all talk about past trauma which will include thing such as abuse, rape, assault, murder and other things. You became a cupid due to the experiences, OK? Thank you so much for reading, have an amazing day/night!

Hathor is the Egyptian goddess of love, and I tried to describe her as well as I could from the reference I found!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.9K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
211K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
22.9K 504 20
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...
65.3K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...