ไธ‚าœๅ‚ใ„’ไน‡ๅฐบ แŽถไธจๅฐบใ„ฅ (Sk8 the Infinty...

By bunbunbewwii

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น.... ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (FINALE)

Chapter 16

3.7K 148 86
By bunbunbewwii

If there was one thing Ainosuke learned in his ten years as a politician, was that you should never show your rivals what you're truly feeling. No matter how frustrated Adam got, he always hid the anger under a forced smile, so that he wouldn't bring shame to his family's name.

Ainosuke learned to incorporate this into his "S" life, only showing a playful and cheerful smile on his face while he was Adam. However, he managed to show a different side of Adam, and that made Ainosuke realize that this was the cause of his daughter.

Ever since he found out Y/N was his child, Ainosuke grew an attachment to Y/N that he never felt with anyone else before. Ainosuke wanted Y/N to love him back just as much as he loved her, but no matter what he did, Y/N always went back to Kaoru.

This lead to Ainosuke to lose his cool, causing his mask to slip while he was Adam. He never understood why Y/N would just accept him as her father, as everything he did up until this point was for her. As Ainosuke thought about this, he heard the door to his office open which caused him to snap back to reality.

"Mr. Ainosuke..." Tadashi trailed off when he saw what Ainosuke was doing, his eyes widenng. Ainosuke was eating....or more accurately stress eating. Ainosuke gave a glare to Tadashi, putting the plate that he had on his desk and into his drawer. "What?" Ainosuke demaned, wanting to get the thing Tadashi was going to tell him over quickly.

Tadashi cleared his throat, getting back his composure as he said "Inspector Kiriko Kamata would like to see you...". Ainosuke was taken back, not expecting to hear those words come out of his secretary's mouth. "Kiriko?" "She wants to ask you some questions..." Ainosuke went silent for a moment, not having the slightest clue on what he should say.

Eventually, Ainosuke just sighed and got up from his chair and left his office, When he went to the hallway, he saw Kiriko standing right in front of him, her light purple eyes staring into his ruby red ones. "What do you need from me?" Ainosuke asked, Kiriko chuckling and shoving a piece of paper into his chest.

Ainosuke raised an eyebrow, but soon looked down at the piece of paper to see what it was. Ainosuke's eyes widened, seeing that it was an DNA test that revealed Ainosuke's paternity to Y/N. Ainosuke looked back up at Kiriko, who had a serious look on her face. "Where did you get this?" "Y/N Sakurayashiki had just been discharged from the hospital, and I was allowed to get a blood sample from her before she left.".

Ainosuke gritted his teeth, asking Kiriko "What are you trying to prove with this?". "Why are you keeping this a secret..." Kiriko said, Ainosuke taken back by the answer. "What do you mean?" "I know you have been told of your biological child since her mother died....so tell me why you are keeping this a secret." Ainosuke looked away, biting his lip and not giving Kiriko an answer.

Kiriko scoffed, taking her leave from the manor as she said to Ainosuke "I knew I shouldn't have expected an answer from you...". Once Kiriko left, Ainsouke went back into his office, pulling out a heart shaped locket and looking inside it.

It was a picture of a Kiriko and him as children......

Ainosuke only glared at the photo, throwing it into the trashcan and leaning against the wall, trying to regain his composure.....

~~~~~~~~

For the last day of the tournament, a different location had to be used as the mines that "S" was usually held at was sealed away. It was said to be due to a storm, and Adam specified to take his and Y/N's match to the first place were "S" was held at. The course started at a tall mountain, and if you were able to fall from the course.....well, just pray that you only had a few broken bones.

Y/N watched as the projector showed the course in it's full glory, her heart stopping when she realized how high it looked. "We're....We're doing the race here?" Y/N thought, looking to the top of the mountain where Adam was already waiting for her.

"Y/N!" Cherry Blossom called out, Y/N turning to face her adoptive father as he ran over to her. Cherry Blossom kneeled to Y/N's height, quickly embracing her and muttering "Be safe....". Y/N was taken back by the hug, but nodded and hugged Cherry Blossom back.

As Cherry Blossom released her, he stood up and pressed a small kiss on Y/N's forehead. "Make sure you kick Adam's ass." Cherry Blossom said, a soft smile on his face as Y/N nodded and smiled back. Cherry Blossom than turned Y/N around and gently pushed her forward, telling her "Now get going, I don't want to be the cause of the match starting late.".

Y/N giggled, looking back and waving goodbye to Cherry Blossom as she went up the mountain to the startling line, Cherry Blossom waving goodbye himself with a soft smile on his face. As Y/N went out of sight, Joe went over to Cherry Blossom and placed a hand on his shoulder. Cherry Blossom looked back at him, Joe giving him a reassuring smile and saying "She'll win..."

Cherry Blossom smiled and nodded, him and Joe going to where the others were to watch the match in it's entirety. Meanwhile, Y/N had made it to the starting line, but when she reached it, she was greeted by Adam wearing a long black cloak. When Adam noticed that Y/N was there, he took off the cloak, showing Y/N that he was wearing an entirely new outfit.

The suit Adam was wearing was skin tight, the color pattern of it being black and blue. The back of his suit was open in an heart shaped hole that exposed his back, with stripes of black material attach to the center of the gap where a spiked bone-like shape runs along his spine. Adam also wore a mask that was seemingly made of bones, with gaps between them so that he can see clearly through the mask.

"My daughter....you finally came..." Adam said, Y/N staying quiet and nodding slowly. Adam only looked at Y/N, seeing that she was nervous around him. "What's going to happen to me if you win?" Y/N asked, her heart beating fast in her chest due to fear. Adam didn't say anything, simply tossing a coin up in the air.

Once the coin hit the ground, Y/N took that as the cue that the match was to now start. Y/N and Adam quickly got on their boards, Adam already in the lead. as Y/N and Adam started to go down the mountain. Y/N tried to find a way to get ahead of Adam. She soon found a cliff, skating over to it and going up in the air.

As she looked down, Y/N noticed that Adam was nowhere to be seen on the course. "Behind you..." Adam said, Y/N looking back and seeing that Adam was up in the air just like she was. "I jumped too, just slightly after you did." Adam told Y/N, Adam and Y/N finding themselves back on the ground on the course.

Adam was back in the lead, Y/N realizing that she wouldn't be able to get ahead of him. "I...I can't do this..." Y/N thought, not noticing that Adam was skating towards her, about to perform his love hug. However, right when he was just a few feet away from her, Adam grabbed his skateboard and was about to hit Y/N with it.

Y/N screamed, ducking as Adam swung his skateboard, it thankfully missing her. Though, Adam swung the skateboard again, this time now behind Y/N. Y/N looked back, her heart stopping as she skated away from the spot Adam was to hit her at.

"I...I don't want to do this anymore!" Y/N yelled, Adam looking back at her with an annoyed look. "Why, we're just starting." "I don't want to skate like this!" Y/N than looked down, muttering under her breath which made Adam's eyes widened when he heard it.

"I want to have fun when I skate.....especially with my dad"

Adam and Y/N didn't pay attention that they were about to cross a small wooden plank, Adam successfully crossing it but causing a small crack to appear on it. Y/N was about to skate over the plank, but the plank's crack started to grow...and eventually broke.

Y/N felt air as she realized what was now happening, not bothering to look down. She knew she was falling....and she knew that this was probably where she was going to die. As the crowds watched through the projector, screams and gasp could be heard as Cherry Blossom watched with fear, screaming out Y/N's name.

"Y/N!" Cherry Blossom yelled, Joe holding him back with fear in his heart as well. "Y/N..." Miya mumbled, tears forming in his eyes as Reki and Langa both watched in horror. Shadow looked away, not wanting to see the aftermath of what was about to happen.

However, When Y/N closed her eyes and waited to make impact with the hard ground, she felt someone grab onto her arm.....

Y/N felt herself dangle as she opened her eyes, looking down and watching as her skateboard fell into the deep abyss. Y/N than looked back up, wondering on who stopped her from falling. And when she saw who it was, her eyes went wide and she felt tears form in them.

It was Adam, whose mask had just fallen from his face as he tightly held onto Y/N's arm. "Dammit!" Adam yelled, trying to pull Y/N back up as Y/N only watched him, shaking her head and saying to him "Let me go!". Adam only looked at her in confusion, telling her "Like hell I'm going to let you die like this!".

As Adam pulled Y/N up, Y/N looked over at Adam who was breathing heavily, not knowing what she should say. Adam, the man who caused most of the suffering that Y/N has been growing through these past two months.....had saved her? Why would he do such a thing was beyound Y/N, as she could only let the tears now fall.

Adam heard Y/N's cries, looking at her and watching as she began to wipe her tears, his eyes widening. "What...What just happened?" Adam thought, confused on what he just did. He acted without thinking, but he didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Adam stood up, looking down at Y/N as she sniffled, mumbling to her "You...You called me dad....". Y/N looked up, quickly getting up and hugging Adam, Adam freezing as he felt the young girl's arms wrap around him. As Y/N staring to cry into Adam, Adam started to realize something....something that he never realized before in his life.

That....That he was experiencing actual Love for the first time....

Adam always believed that the "love" his aunts gave him was genuine, and that that was the type of love that he should show to everyone. He never noticed that the "love" he was being given was abuse, as he was always showed that. Now...Now he knew better, and it was all thanks to a child that he recently found out was his just two months ago.

Adam smiled, wrapping his own arms around Y/N as he softly caressed her hair. Y/N blushed, releasing Adam and bowing, saying to him "I'm Sorry, I shouldn't have-" She was interrupted by hearing a soft chuckle escape Adam's mouth, looking up at him and seeing that he was now giving her a smile.

And it....was a genuine smile.

"I should be apologizing...." Adam said, patting Y/N's head as he kneeled down to her height. Y/N blushed more, nodding as she giggled and glanced away, muttering under her breath "You have more people to apologize to other than me.". Adam laughed, Y/N smiling and hugging him again, Adam rubbing her back and smiling even more.

"I'm guessing you can't skate without your board huh?" Adam asked, Y/N looking at him and nodding. Adam snickered, picking up Y/N and getting on his board, telling her to "Hold tight.". Soon, Adam started to skate down the mountain, holding Y/N tightly in his arms as he did.

"Yo, do you guys see this?" A voice from the crowds asked, cheers starting to erupt from them as they watched what was happening. The group saw this, a smile on Cherry Blossom's face as he laughed, thinking to himself "Looks like Cinderella was able to fin her lost glass slipper..."

Back at the course, Adam laughed as Y/N exclaimed "You're so fast!". "Want me to go faster?" Adam asked, Y/N nodding and the speed on Adam's skateboard beginning to increase. The two soon started to see the finish line, Adam realizing that the two were still in a race together. After a moment of thinking, Adam smiled at Y/N and asking her "Are you having fun?".

Y/N nodded, Adam soon throwing her across the finish line, making her win the race between them. Y/N screamed as she found herself back in the air, Reki running in front of her and grabbing her before she was able to make impact with the ground.

As Y/N laid on the ground, Reki looked down at Y/N and shook her, asking if she was alright. Y/N only smiled and nodded, sitting up as a blush appeared on her face. "Of course I'm fine!" Y/N exclaimed, Reki smiling as the others went over to Y/N to check up on her, "I live to skate!".

"Y/N!" Cherry Blossom called out, kneeling down to Y/N and giving her a big hug. "Cherry, did you see that!" "Of course I did!" Y/N giggled as Miya went over to her, briefly punching her arm and telling her to "Never scare him like that again."

"Adam!" Y/N said, getting up and looking around to see where her father was. "Adam?" Langa asked, his eyebrow raised as he wondered what Y/N wanted to do with him. "He helped me up and skated with me down the mountain, I need to thank him!" Y/N said, trying to see where Adam was.

She didn't see that Adam was already far away from the crowds, having left them. "Mr. Ainosuke!" Tadashi called out, going over to Adam and asking him if he was okay. Adam nodded, looking at Tadashi with a smile as he said to him

"Yeah....Why did I never realize that skating could be so fun?"

Author's note: Two more chapters left guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 703 12
โ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! โž ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽž๏ธ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
27.4K 1K 23
"Why wouldn't you want to hurt me?" "Because you mean more to me than you'd ever even begin to comprehend." "What?" "Haven't you figured it out yet...
28.1K 771 27
On her first day arriving in Japan, nine-year-old (Y/n) (L/n) experiences a tragic car accident, killing her mother but only for her to survive and w...
1.4K 54 5
Wanna know what's better than one Adam? Two. Except Y/n is a bit more refined and isn't as violent as her brother.