Aizawa's new student

By lifeisabitch234

Ivy is a new student in class 1-A she has two quirks that make her very valuable. Ivy is a telepath and has t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Woah
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
1k reads
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important notice
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
So this is goodbye... nah f**k that
Chapter 40
Hey guys

Chapter one

7K 115 143
By lifeisabitch234

Ivy pov

I wake up to my alarm, and my mother screaming to get ready. I start at U.A today, a school for potential hero's. I am a multi quirk user, my quirks are telepathy and telekinesis. I don't really like being a telepath, besides making people feel like they are crazy. That they are hearing voices in their head, but i guess that's why people often see me as a villain when they find out. It's always the same thing. "Have you read my mind?!" "Have you messed with my thoughts?" "That's a better villain quirk than a hero." Which is why starting today I'm not telling anyone about it. Not even my teachers it's not on my listed quirks thanks to my dad bribing the hospital.
"IVY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW."
"COMING MOM."
I sigh looking at myself in the mirror one last time before heading to down stairs. I walk past my mom and head towards the door.
"Ehmm. I think you are forgetting your place, give your mother a kiss now." My father growled.
I freeze taking a breath. I turn towards my mom and give her a kiss on the head. "See you at Christmas." I bow then head to school.

I arrive and head towards the office when I run smack dab into someone's back. "Hey Can you wa-"

"Get out of my way you fucking extra." I see a spiky haired blond boy.
"Hey don't be rude blondie." I say putting a hand on my hip.
"Keep talking your shit and I'll blow your face off."Spiky hair says with scowl on his face.
"Yeah okay whatever you say sparky, anyway nice meeting you but I gotta get to the office." I say rolling my eyes and walking away from blonde boy. I walk into the principal's office to grab my class schedule. "Hello ivy Im principle nezu. I see on you're records you were in the hero class at your last school is that right?"
"Yes sir that's correct." I respond with a smile. Principle nezu eyes widen when it comes to the reason why I left my old school.
"Oh dear. Ivy so the gym accident was your doing? I should keep an eye on this one. She is very powerful."
"Yes the destruction of the gym was my fault but I had a reason." I say with a smile. Principle nezu looks at me questionably. "There was a really big bug." I respond with a huge grin. There is a minute of silence before I hear a snicker from behind me. I turn to see a man with black hair tied up into a man bun and a scar under his eyes. Very handsome I might add. "Mr. Aizawa since you think it's so funny,  you can escort miss ivy here to her dorm." I start laughing I get a look from the man I now know as Mr. Aizawa to be quite. "Well here's your class schedule I'm sure you will like it here." Principle nezu says with a smile as I walk out with aizawa.

"So mr. aizawa can I call you aizawa? Or what's your full name." I say skipping out in front of aizawa and walking backwards to look at him.
"*sigh* it's Shota Aizawa and no you may not call me by my first name." He responds.
"Uhuh sure. So Shota what do you teach here?" I say with a smile.
"I just told you n— whatever I'm your teacher in class 1-A. Please call me Mr. Aizawa in class at least and in front of people." He says 'im not going to win and I don't have the energy to fight her on this.' 

He sure learns quick haha that's funny. He's letting me call him by his first name Bc he's lazy that's great. I am broke from my thoughts as we walk into a huge building. "Are these the dorms?" I Ask.
"These are the dorms but since there isn't enough room for you, you'll be staying with me at the top of the building." He says with a sigh.
"Don't sound so excited Shota." I roll my eyes and skip to the elevator. "Are you coming?" I say pressing the button. Shota runs towards the elevator watching him run is fun. "So shota if im not mistaken you can erase people's quirks for short period of time?" I ask trying to make conversation. I look over at him his eyes were glued to the door. "More or less my quirk is better for stealth ops, but I can still fight in close hand combat. That's how I got this scare actually." He said with a slight smile.
"Oh so you can smile huh. My quirk is telekinesis." I giggle walking out of the elevator into a penthouse. "Wow this is huge. Does anyone else stay up here?."
"No each teacher has the penthouse at the top of there students dorms." He says walking over oto the fridge and grabbing a beer. "Don't you have to teach class?" I ask.
"And? I have to have at least one to deal with hero training." He sighs and finishes the beer. "Well since you now know where we live let's go to training." He says walking into the elevator. We are on our way to class but before we can go into class " hey make sure to wait for me after class I don't have a key card for you yet." And then shota walks into class.

"Alright everyone settle down. We have a new student here in class 1-A. Alright come in here and introduce yourself." With that I walk in and stand in front of the class room and smile. "Hi everyone I'm ivy I don't have a last name so just call me ivy. I'm a transfer student and my quirk is telekinesis. Any questions?" This boy with green messy hair and freckles springs has hand up and asks me a question. "Can you show us how your quirk works?."
" Well training is after this isn't it, I'll show you then." I say with a smile
"Alright ivy go sit down we will head to the training ground in about 15 minutes." Shota motions towards an empty desk. "Ofc Mr. Aizawa." I can see his worry melt away when I address him. 'Thank god she didn't call me shota I don't want people getting the wrong Idea.'

I head towards my desk and sit down, when a pink haired girl with pink skin bounces towards me. " omg we have another girl in class thank god. Hi my names Mina nice to meet you. " Mina giggles.
"Hi Mina, yeah I noticed there aren't many girls here." I say looking around, The little green haired boy walks up to my desk. "Hey ivy my names Deku." He says scratching the back of his head.
I talk to Deku and Mina for the rest of the time before shota tells us to head over to the training area. "Hey do you have an extra training uniform I haven't been givin any yet." I say looking over to Mina.
"I don't know if my extra one would fit you your boobs and hips are bigger than me. I don't have an hourglass figure like you." Mina says.
"Can I just use the top i have some leggings with me I could change into." I say with a smile. Mina hands me the top of her training uniform to change into, and she wasn't wrong it's way to small on me. Her top is like a crop top on me, I'm about 5'5 with and my measurements are 48, 32, 48 perfect hour glass. I finish changing and head to the training room.

"Okay first ivy I need to see your extent of power..." shota looks up at me from his clipboard. "Ehm Like I was saying please show us what you can do." God she looks so good... What am I thinking. Shota looks back down at his clip bored trying to focus. I walk over to the training area and demonstrate my quirk by picking up a whole concrete building and throwing it across the yard.
"Nice job iv-"
"I can fucking do that." I turn around to see sparky walking over to me. "Get out of my way you fucking extra." I move aside to let him through. "Hey sparky what are you doing?" I ask.
"Proving I'm better than you, and stop calling me FUCKING SPARKY." Sparky yells.
"Bakugo what do you think your doing. This is training not a contest." Shota says.

✨time skip back at the changing room✨

I start changing into my regular clothes when a Burnett girl with bug eyes walks up to me. "Hey I saw you flirting with Deku. Stay away from him he's mine."
"Okay for one bug eyes I wasn't flirting with Deku so chill out. Also I don't think he's into you haha I'm pretty sure he's into blondes." I say laughing I walk out of the changing room after I'm done changing.

I head toward shota class room, when I arrive I hear talking from inside.
" shota aizawa you are to watch her, you saw what she did to that gymnasium. If she gets out of control she may destroy the school."
"Nezu you are aware that it was not the girls fault." Shota speaks up.
"Shota Im aware that her father was there but.." principle nezu spoke up.
"I will watch the girl but do not treat her like a villain she is here to become a hero. I am done with this conversation please see your way out I have to get home."I hear shota start walking out so I act as if I just came. "Hey Mr. Aizawa are you ready to go." I say while walking towards him.
"Ivy how long have you been here?" He asks.
"Oh uhm I just arrived." I say with a smile and start walking towards the dorms. I can hear shota's thoughts very loudly.  She seems upset just how long was she standing there.

Shota and I arrive at the dorms and head up to our unit. "That's your room over there all your stuff should be there. Unpack dinner will be ready in 30 minutes." Shota heads to the kitchen as I head to my room. I lay down on my bed and close my eyes to relax after the day I had. 

*knock knock knock*
"Ivy are you up." Shota wakes me from my sleep.
"Ya let me just change real fast and I'll be out." I yell through the door. I head to my closet and pull on a crop top and some sweats then head out towards the kitchen. I see shota finishing up dinner and walk to the kitchen island and lean over it. "So what are you making." I ask making shota jump a little. "Fuck ivy you scared me, I didn't hear you come in." Shota sighs. "I'm not making anything special just some chicken Alfredo. I had a craving, set the table will ya or we can eat on the couch." He replies.
"Shota are you saying you wanna watch a movie with me hmm." I walk over next to him and hop on the counter as sexy as I can with out being obvious. He looks up from cooking and looks at me, and gives me a smirk. "Is that what it sounded like." Shota says handing me a plate and headed over to the couch and turns on the tv. I laugh and head over and join him on the couch, "we should watch pitch perfect." I say.
"No let's watch 40 year old virgin." He says with a serious face while putting it on. " fine but i get to pick the movie tomorrow." I whine.
"Shut up and eat your food." He says.

I stretch out after I'm done eating and fall asleep, the last thing I remember was two strong arms carrying me and laying me on a bed. Soon dreams took over my mind.

(Word count 1935)
Hey there this is a new story and this will not be flowing the show what so ever so please do not get mad. If you can't tell this is going to be a love story between Shota aizawa and ivy okay that's all this chapter it pretty long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.2K 30
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
832K 32.7K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
63.7K 2.6K 37
"Eraserhead, he isn't a cat. You can't just keep him." --- Life's going great for Izuku. He's the closest he's ever been to achieving his dream of be...