DanMachi one shots

By Random8383

Small stories based on Bell an example would be what if Bell and Ais were in the same familia? Also these one... More

Switched
Switched part 2
Fate and Danmachi
Fate and Danmachi part 2
Fate and Danmachi Part 3
Switched Part 3
The Creation
Fate and Danmachi Part 4
The Princess's Knight
Switched Part 4
The Return
The Return Part 2
My Hero, Forever
The "New" Familia
The "New" Familia Part 2
Switched Part 5
The "New" Familia Part 3
The Isekai'd Adventurer
The Sword's Successor
The Fallen Prince
Bell x Harem
Cold as Ice
The Isekai'd Adventurer Part 2
The "New" Familia Part 3
Cold as Ice Part 2
The Dragon's son
The Princess's Knight Part 2
Legends Continued
Zero to Hero
My Sound
Disciple of Albert
Changed Destiny
The Tetsu No Ōkami
Changed Destiny Part 2
Sword Spirit
Author's Note
Zero to Hero Part 2
Mine, and Only Mine
An Elf's Savior
The Dragon's son Part 2
The Dragon's son Part 3
The Dragon's son Part 4
Changed Destiny Part 3
Lost Boy
Disciple of Albert Part 2
A Sacrifice
True Power
Lost Princess
Legends Continued Part 2
Wandering Knights
The Dragon's son Part 5
The Princess's Knight Part 3
True Power Part 2
Bell!?
The Bunny Waiter
Wandering Knights Part 2
Disciple of Albert Part 3
The Dragon's son Part 6
Justice: Reborn
The Devourer
Hocus Pocus
The Mistake
Zero to Hero Part 3
A Prince
The Red Dragon of Orario
Realization
The Bunny Waiter Part 2
The Dragon's son Part 7
Wandering Knights Part 3
A Rabbit's Romance(Disaster)
Save me
Lost Memories
Unworthy
Lost Memories Part 2
New Orario
Village Life
Update/AN
Update again..
Bell's Return
My Sound Part 2
Zeus's Mistake(new)
Question
Argonaut Continued
Changed Destiny Part 4
Argonaut Continued Part 2

April Fools Special!

1.7K 36 21
By Random8383

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to credit this since someone said the idea was something similar to another book from FanFiction.Net so I'm going to credit both! Idea By BigChuggs and by OrionEdalosss(on fanfic).

Third Person POV
It was a hot sunny day, Bell and Ais were training on the top of Orario's walls again. Bell kept on getting knocked out by Ais, but she knew that Bell was getting stronger as they trained. Bell and Ais were opposites, Bell is shy and easily embarrassed. Ais is quiet and doesn't get embarrassed(not often)

"Bell, I think we should stop now" Ais said in a slightly worried tone, "you look tired"

"N..No I c..can keep on going" Bel said, "b..besides I l..like y..your lap p..pillows" he muttered.

"Did you say something?" Ais asked while staring at Bell.

"O..Oh n..nothing!" Bell yelled out, "I just said I like your fighting style!" He said as he started to sweat even more as Ais intensely glared at him.

"I see" Ais said as she continued to look at Bell, "let's get some jagamarukun"

"Are you sure?" Bell asked, "if people see us they might chase us again"

"Why is that a bad thing?" Ais asked while tilting her head in confusion.

"N..Nothing, let's just go" Bell said as he was the first one to make his way down, Ais followed soon after.

When they were walking around, many people were muttering among themselves, it was mostly about Ais. Bell was barely recognized, despite making it to level 3 in less than a year. When Ais and Bell reached the food stand they encountered someone they didn't think they'll see.

"Bete?" Ais said, "what are you doing here? I thought you had to escort Loki"

"Ais and the bunny brat?" Bete said as he looked over, "what are you doing with the bunny brat?"

"We were training" Ais said, "we are just about to get some food"

"You said you're training the bunny brat?" Bete said as he walked over to Bell and inspected him, "well at least he doesn't look like much of a wimp anymore"

Ais glanced over at Bell and saw Bell bursting with joy after Bete gave him a compliment? She brushed it off for now and grabbed Bell's hand as she made her way to a different stand.

"Hey, where are you going!" Bete yelled out as he ran to catch up to Ais, "I was still talking to the bunny brat"

"Me and Bell were about to get food" Ais said as she tried to outrun Bete.

"So? It's not like I'm interrupting anything" Bete said as he finally caught up with Ais, "just let me talk to the brat while you buy food"

"Fine" Ais said, "don't hurt him while I go buy food"

"Don't worry, I won't even lay a finger on the bunny brat" Bete said as a grinned formed on his face. Ais was hesitant at first but eventually decided to go get the food.

Bell and Bete just sat at the tables awkwardly. What should they talk about? Were they considered friends? Could they even have a friendly conversation?

"So, why are you working so hard?" Bete asked as he broke the silence.

"W..What do y..you m..mean?" Bell stuttered out.

"You know what I mean, now tell me. Why do you work so hard?" Bete asked in a demanding tone, "a weakling like you was able to become strong in a matter of months"

"W..Well I want to c..catch up to s..someone" Bell said, "I want to be strong enough so that person can acknowledge me"

"Hahahah, you're so obvious. Let me guess you want to catch up to Ais because you like her?" Bete said

"W..Well-" Bell said before being cut off by Bete.

"A little piece of advice bunny brat, from man to man. Ais Wallenstein has no knowledge of love. All those people who attempted to ask her out found it out the hard way" Bete said.

"I didn't finish" Bell said, "Yes, I like Ais, I know I will never be good enough to catch up to her. The person I want to catch up to is you, I want to show you that I am not a weakling!"

"Hahahah, the bunny brat wants to impress me? The tomato brat, the one that couldn't stand up to a Minotaur?" Bete laughed out.

"I promise Bete, one day I will be stronger than you. I will catch up to you" Bell said.

"Oh? You sure have the guts to stand up against me" Bete said, "fine, but remember this bunny brat. I will never allow you to surpass me"

Meanwhile Ais was watching from afar, she had a noticeable pout on her face, the two seems close maybe the whole tough guy act from Bete was fake?

Ais quickly bought some food after noticing that she hasn't ordered anything yet, it would be suspicious if she didn't come back with food. Ais came back with the food and noticed that Bell and Bete started talking more to each other, they began sharing reasons why they had started to adventure. Bete went to throw away the trash and Ais quickly grabbed Bell and dragged him back to the city walls.

Ais POV
I saw an opportunity and I grabbed Bell's hand and ran, we quickly made our way to the city walls and I checked to see if Bete followed us. I guess he didn't notice us leave.

"A..Ais w..why did we run?" Bell asked.

"Oh, I just remembered that we have to practice our napping" Ais said.

"Why did we leave Bete?" Bell asked, "he said he can help me with my fighting style"

"Bete? I thought Bete hates you" Ais said in surprise.

"Really? I thought that was his way of getting people to work hard" Bell said.

"Well, do you still want to nap? Or do you want to continue training?" Ais asked.

"I think we can continue training, I'm not as tired as before" Bell said. Ais and Bell continued to do their normal training, this time it was working on Bell's stance and his timing.

"Remember Bell, people are different from monsters" Ais said, "people have patterns but they can easily change their way of fighting"

"Is that really how you teach the bunny brat?" A voice said as it echoed closer, "instead of telling him why don't you show him?"

"Bete?!" Ais yelled out, "what are you doing here?"

"I'd thought I would help out the bunny brat" Bete said, "besides it's going to be amusing seeing him get knocked out"

"Bete! Can you teach me!" Bell said as he ran to Bete, "please!"

"Hey quit it, that's creepy" Bete said as he pushed away Bell, "I'm just here to watch, just pretend I'm not here"

Ais then called Bell so that she can continue her lesson, when it finally got to the part where Ais would spar with Bell was when the sun began. Every time Bell got knocked out, Bete would just laugh, he also noticed he lap pillows. Was it some kind of tradition they do?

"Bete, can you please be quiet?" Ais asked, she was irritated from Bete's constant laughing.

"I'm sorry but I can't, people would pay good money to see the bunny brat get tossed around by the sword princess" Bete said as he recovered from the constant wheezing, "is this really how you train him? I feel bad for the brat"

"You think you can do better?" Ais said. Behind Ais was a nearly unconscious Bell.

"I don't think I can do better, but at least the brat will learn a thing or two" Bete declared, "I mean look at the brat, he looks like he was jumped by two level 5 adventurers!"

"Fine, but you better not use this as an opportunity to use Bell as your personal punching bag" Ais said.

"Hahaah personal punching bag?! Isn't that what you just used him for" Bete said while laughing, "besides you won't have to worry about him, I hate him but I won't use this to beat him up"

Ais sat down while Bete stood up, he reached inside his pocket and pulled out a potion and gave it to Bell.

"Drink this, it's going to suck if you pass out" Bete said, "try to keep up" without any other questions or words Bete ran at Bell, Bell tried to hit Bete with the knife but Bete acted on instant and quickly knocked Bell out, "oh shit that wasn't supposed to happen"

"Bete! I thought I told you not to hurt him" Ais said.

"Well, you actually told me to not use him as a punching bag, but since he's knocked out looks like I can't do it" Bete said as he walked over to Bell's body and got into a kneeled down position.

"W..What are you doing?" Ais asked.

"Isn't this what you and the bunny brat do?" Bete said. He lifted Bell's head onto his lap, "besides I was the one who knocked him out"

After some time Bell woke up and was oddly satisfied? Bell looks like he just has the best sleep of his life.

"You're finally awake" Bete said as he pushed off Bell's head from his lap.

"I..I was on your lap!?" Bell yelled out.

"Well no duh, I was the one who knocked you out" Bete said.

"That was way better than Ais's lap pillows! Knock me out again Bete!" Bell said as he got up while getting ready.

"Hahah, I'd thought you'd never ask" Bete said as he got ready to give Bell a clean punch.

Meanwhile Ais was angry at Bete for stealing Bell from her, she just watched as Bell kept on getting knocked out over and over again. Everything started to get blurry until a bright light covered her eyes.

"Ais! You're finally awake, I thought I hit you to hard" a voiced called out.

"Bell?" Ais said, "where am I?"

"Wait you don't remember?" Bell asked, "we were training and I managed to knock you down. I didn't know where to put you do I just gave you a lap pillow"

"So that was just a nightmare" Ais muttered which didn't go unnoticed by Bell.

"Nightmare!? Are my lap pillows that bad?" Bell asked, "I'm so sorry!"

"Bell why are you apologizing?" Ais asked, "you don't need to apologize"

"I'm sorry for apologizing!" Bell said as he got into a bow.

This continued on and on until Ais reassured Bell that it was a good lap pillow. Ais was really glad that it was just a nightmare, she wouldn't know what to do if it was real.

AN: ahhh sorry for not posting! It's so hot😂😂 anyways see you on the next chapter!(might end up fixing some mistakes so if you see any be sure to comment them!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 620 12
Reincarnated into Danmachi? Great. Missing an arm? I can deal with that. Being the last living Dark High Elf now the gods won't leave me alone becaus...
14.3K 114 17
Just some wholesome cutesy percabeth stuff. All of the head cannons I come up with and most of this stuff should be one shots. I'll tell ya if it's g...
8.7K 176 14
AU. Alfia and Zard never attacked Orario instead several years before they had a son of their own whom they raised along side Bell with Zeus. What wi...
528 26 12
It is what the title says- oneshots. Most of the oneshots will be bakudeku, but there probably will be some sideships like momojirou, togachako or ot...