Love is Tough

Par RonnieTassyisI

Steffani Jenkins is an ordinary teenager who has awesome friends and family. She has a strong passion for act... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part One
Chapter 13 Part Two
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel

Chapter 6

57 2 0
Par RonnieTassyisI

"About my iPod. Give it back! I've done so much." I am begging him now.

He just smiled. After a few minutes of silence, me be pissed, and him just having a big smile over his jerk-Face, the car was parked.

I got out and I think I could have fainted.

"You're gonna take me music shopping! Record shopping, CDs, t-shirts. This store has everything." I said with a big smile on my face.

I just stared at the store, like a little kid looking up at someone really tall. I was staring at the store, maybe waiting for something to happen, or someone to give me some sign of some sort. Philip chuckled and took my arm.

I ended up getting Blur CD, some Beatles, Beach Boys, Pavement, My Bloody Valentine: Loveless album, 3 Radiohead albums. I was about to pay, when Philip told me to get t-shirts. I said nah, but he made me get some.

So I got Radiohead OK Computer t-shirt, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and poster, a Flaming Lips shirt, Feist poster, Radiohead bracelet, Feist bracelet.

I have lots of CDs and posters and a couple of shirts, but the ones I got right now, were like my new target of buying, but I haven't had time.

"Wait, the whole time I was picking out ablums, shirts, and posters, you weren't?" I just noticed he didn't buy anything, the only thing he got was some rubber bracelets.

He nodded just looking at me. He then smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, your house now." He drove off.

I ran upstairs and put down all the things that I got. I then looked into my drawer and got out a some money.

"Here." I said gabbing the money into his shirt, so I can't get it back. I know he would try to give it back. I had a feeling.

"What? you don't have to pay me back. That was a gift." He said standing up making all the money fall to the floor from the inside of his shirt.

"Well, I'm not taking back the money, keep it. Thank you. I actually had fun." I said jumping into the couch. I looked up at what was on TV. Sports, I can dig that. I do watch Football, soccer, and ice hockey, with my brothers and sister.

He walked towards me and a shower of raining money fell on me. He was laughing. I looked up at him and gave him a glare. I took the money from my hair counted that. Then started gathering the rest of the money. Philip crouched down and started picking up them too. I got the last one and asked him to give me his pile, so I can count them. He just smiled. Then the next second, he tackles me down, my back to the floor, him throwing the money on me. I tried getting up, but he then got on top of me, making his hands like staples to my arms to the floor.

"Fine I'll take the money back. Get off of me!" I said.

"wow! What's going on here!!" Derek said walking in with Chad and Daisy. Daisy was smiling.

"Nothing! I was trying to be the nice girl and pay him back, but he would 't take it, so now this happened." I took a deep breath, his knees were on my stomach, ouch!

"Please, get off me. Need air." I said.

Phillip got up and held out his hand. I didn't take it. I got up on my own.

I brushed myself off. And got all the money, counted them, and put them in my back pocket.

"We're going to go out a little, to get stuff for tonight." Derek said walking towards the door. Chad already out the door.

"You guys will be all alone, so don't try to destroy anything, enjoy." Daisy said motioning Derek to go. She smiled and waved and closed the door.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm tired." I said looking up and cracking my neck a little. He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't even think about it." I knew he would suggest giving me a massage, no thank you.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Don't mess anything up alright." I said exhausted.

He nodded. I ran upstairs, i changed my outfit, and changed into my pjs. I wasn't planning on going anywhere anymore.

I couldn't go to sleep. For a reason, I was thinking about the places Phillip took me. A rooftop, music shopping, Shake Shack. I had so much fun. Then I started think about Phillip. What is his game? He being a badass and I'm not interested. He is funny, sweet. I sat up. It 5:13. Ugh! I came to bed at 5! Why can't I sleep.

What I'm thinking about will not happen. It won't look good. What us Daisy and Rocky talking about that "we're perfect for each other." oh yeah also Mary. Man, I really hate her now. She's the one that started all this, making me go to the swim thing. I could have seen him in my classes and lunch, but we wouldn't know each other the way we met. I shook my head, messing up my hair. I got up and went on my laptop and put some music on, I plugged in the the loud speakers to surround the whole room with music. I was listening to Radiohead. I just lay down on my bed looking at my ceiling.

There was a knock at the door. I sat up. Shit! It's Phillip. The door opened and his head popped out. He grinned.

"You had a very quick nap." he said closing the door and leaning on it.

"I couldn't go to sleep." I said looking down and rubbing my hand on the back of my neck.

"Radiohead right?" I nodded still looking down at my blanket.

He started moving, i looked up. He was sitting on my desk on my laptop. I got up to see what he was doing.

He looked over his shoulder and smiled. He looked back and clicked something and a song came on.

It was No Surprises by Radiohead. I looked at the screen, it was my blog.

I remember. Whenever you went to my blog a new song would play.

"Your fans miss you. They wanna know what's up." Phillip said getting up motioning me to sit on my chair. I looked at him and, i can't believe I did this, and I think he didn't either, I smiled at him.

I looked at the time on my laptop, it was 5:55. I looked over my shoulder and Phillip was reading one of my magazines that were on the floor.

I finished up my blog post on why I was M.I.A. I hit send and I pushed m chair back, which hit the bed. He looked at me.

"Thank you." I blurted out. Why did I say that, I don't know. I could have send I'm hungry or I gonna change to go down to watch tv. But why Thank you.

"What?" he said sitting up and put the magazine besides him.

"I don't know. Thank you. Shake Shack, the rooftop, MUSIC SHOPPING. You took me to the places that I love and would die to go to EVERYDAY. Thank... You." I said awkwardly. There was silence for 3 minutes.

"I'm gonna change in some sweats or something, don't wanna walk around wearing pjs." I said getting up. Picked out a big t-shirt that Chad gave me, and some black leggings.

I got changed in my bathroom, I combed my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail.

I came out and the door was open and Phillip wasn't here. I turned off my music and my laptop. I got my phone and went downstairs.

I heard the living room tv on, thinking Phillip was there. I got a snack and went into the living room. I didn't see him. I saw the backyard door open. I didn't wanna invade, maybe he needs privacy. I sat down and went on abc family. They always have a cute movie on! It was Beauty and The Beast. My favorite! Yay!

Just when Bell was locked in the cellar, Phillip Walked in. He saw me and smiled. He sat down, and chuckled.

"What? I know I'm 16, but I love these movies! I am still a kid, and proud of it." I said proud.

He looked at me a chuckled.

"What!" I said eager to know what's with the chuckling. I wanna chuckle.

"Nothing, the scene at the end where they dance, I remember my little sister made me dance with her." he said laughing. " It was so adorable. And funny."

I laughed. "What's her name?" I asked.

"Mabel. My older sister, the clothes you borrow, her name's Mandy." He said smiled over his shoulder looking at me.

I nodded looking back at the movie.

It was 7:00, when Beauty and The Beast ended. I got up to wash my face. Then the door bell rang.

I ran to get the door, but Phillip ran first and got it. But we bumped into each other. I leaned on the door. "Hey Phil! So how are you guys? Did you destroy anything?" Derek said laughing. "Where's Stefani?" Daisy asked bringing in bags.

"Stefani is here!" I said raising my hand giving a hand and helping Daisy with the bags. Philip went to the car to get more.

"Mom and Dad will be here at 12 midnight. Their both working late, so I am in charge." Daisy said. We started putting things away, to keep it cold or some what ready for tonight. Derek and Chad got out the movies. "Mom and Dad said to have fun but not to stay up so late." Daisy said.

"Do they know about Phillip?" I asked.

"I told them about him, their fine with the idea him staying here. They just wanna see their little girl happy." She said cheery. She putting things in the fridge. I pushed her. " hey! Watch it!" She said. I giggled.

It was 7:30 once we got everything in the house and put in cabinets, closets, fridge.

"Now, me and Stef will get the food ready, you guys get the movies ready." they went to the living room.

" I'm gonna check on Rocky." I said.

"No need, he called me, saying that he will be here any minute. They ended his class early, and he was playing with his friends. He's getting a ride from a friend's mom." I came back and started getting the popcorn in the microwave.

We were almost done. We got a lot of bowls of popcorn, lots of drinks ready on the counter. We got bowls of candy. We got some chips and salsa. Bowls of chips. Daisy, Derek, and Chad bought a small cake, don't know why. But put that all up. They even went to Taco Bell, and got 12 tacos, all different.

Me and Daisy started bringing the bowls into the living room. The guys helped to. The door rang and I ran up to get it.

"Hi Rocky! You're here! Good timing! Movie time! Get changed and take a shower, we can wait." He smiled and nodded and ran up.

I got the last bowl and turned around and bumped into Phillip. "Uh, Sorry." I said and walked off.

"Don't bring the soda bottles! We will have to get up and get it ourselves if anyone else wants." Chad said.

"Where's Rocky?" Derek asked.

"He's here. I told him to take a shower. So now we wait." I said falling on the couch. They all did the same thing. Daisy and Phillip sitting on each of my sides.

Derek got the tv remote and put on a random channel. The Big Bang Theory was on.

"What movies are we watching?" I asked. I noticed that Derek, Chad and Daisy haven't told me.

"Beastly, The Notebook, Letters to Juliet, Inception, and School of Rock!" Chad said. I smiled and nodded.

"Wait, we watched Inception.." Daisy said

"So what? Inception never gets old! You might know the main points of it, but I love it!" I said.

We continued watching The Big Bang Theory. I had an itch on the back of my neck. I looked down and scratched it.

I noticed that me and Phillip were really close. His hand then landed on his lap. I looked up and looked at the TV.

The next thing i knew, he slowly slid his hand into mind. He tangled his fingers into mine. I had a feeling he was looking down at me.

"I'm here! Let's start the movies!" Rocky said jumping into the living room. I stood up first to get out of holding hands with Phillip, it felt odd. But also sweet. Ugh, what am I saying. I went to put in the first movie and this time sat on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" Phillip asked.

"Don't worry, she always sits on the floor during movie nights." Derek said

"She likes laying down and all that." Chad said.

"I do that to!" Rocky said sitting down across me.

I smiled and chuckled. He smiled.

We all sat down and started watching.

10:47

We finished most of the movies. We just finished Inception, the last movie was School of Rock. I love the movie! Jack Black is the bomb! And the music they make, respect!

Phillip sat down next to me for this movie.

I laughed and nodded, head banged while they were singing.

11:45

The movie was over, and so was movie night. Everyone helped clean up. Mom and Dad was gonna be here in like 15 minutes.

After we cleaned up, Rocky and Daisy hit the sack. Derek and Chad were nice boys who were doing the dishes. I checked the living room, everything was taken. I saw the backyard door open. I walked out to find Phillip laying down in the grass looking up at the stars.

I walked up to him. He looked at me and smiled, and got up.

"Tonight was alright." I said sitting down next to him.

"Good. Remember the scene in Letters to Juliet, the looking up at the stars scene?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, nope. As much as this seems to be romantic, I'm just to sleepy, to think right now... See that didn't even make sense!" i said giggling.

I looked up at the stars.

"Pretty huh?" I said amazed. It's been a while since I looked up at the stars at night.

"What's pretty is... you." he said looking at me. He smiled. I laid down. "I'm really sleepy." I said

"Come on. I'm gonna leave right now, can I bring you to your room." He asked getting up.

I looked up at him. "Okay." I sat up, and I saw him letting out his hand, I took it. His grip was hard. He didn't pull away, and I didn't want to for a reason, it felt magical. I then came back to reality and started to walk inside.

We came to my room. I walked in, but he didn't he leaned on my door.

"I'm gonna go." He said.

I nodded. He nodded and turned around.

I started to walk to my desk when he said something.

"Uh, Stef..." he said turning around.

"Yes?" I said feeling really sleepy.

"Uh, see you in school tomorrow." he said and went downstairs.

I closed my door and in a second there was another door closing. It was the main door.

Today was oddly fun. I loved all the movies we all watched. And I have to say that music shopping, going to the rooftop, shake shack. It was fun. And i finally got to go back on my blog. I actually think Phillip and I could be friends. Crazy right, tell me about...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

509K 13.6K 17
Jordan Jenkins knew she'd found the one true love of her life at the tender age of sixteen. For four years, it was a long honeymoon phase, filled wit...
895K 42.5K 37
Ellie Jenkins is struggling to write a high school TV show, so her boss gives her an ultimatum: go to her ten year reunion or lose her big break fore...
479K 13.3K 95
Meet Sarah Reed, a seventeen year-old girl without a care in the world. Her life is what people would call average with a few ups and downs, overall...
28 1 23
Hannah Felicia, a 2nd Year High School Student of the most prestigious academy in the country, Heaven Moon Academy. After 596 failed attempts of con...