Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

13

784 16 71
By DRWEIRD42

A few months ago another horrible tragedy happened to my family we lost a great family member her name was Anna Kopp she was 90 years old upon the time of her passing unfortunately she died due to covid related complications she was a great woman she was polish and we called her buschi in Polish that means grandmother she was a very wonderful woman near the end she suffered from dementia so she didn't remember a lot of stuff near the end of her time the whole family used to go to her house every Christmas Eve to celebrate Christmas Anna Kopp was a great and wonderful woman she loved a great raunchy joke every now and again she was born October 3rd 1930 and she died on December 16th 2020 she lived in her family home that was built by her husband she is now survived by her sons her grandchildren and her great-grandchildren I didn't really know her that well because of her dementia she didn't really know me that well but during the final years of her life me and my family took care of her before the very end I didn't get to say goodbye to her but I loved her as if she were my own grandmother she was such a wonderful woman and such a great person that I have decided to dedicate this chapter of my book to her memory I miss her everyday and I hope that she is in a better place with her husband and the rest of her Fallen family I hope that one day I'll be able to see her again when my time comes meet the grizzly Reaper.

R.I.P.

Anna Kopp

10/3/1930 - 12/16/2020

3rd person POV.
Location: the underworld

Currently in the Underworld both Y/n L/n and Riser Phenix have been teleported into a large devil Arena everyone else was sitting in the spectator seats around the arena Y/n L/n could hear the little sister of Riser Phenix yelling encouragement to her brother and yelling disencouragement to her brother's opponent.

Ravel: destroy him brother show him the might of the House of Phoenix!!!!!!!!!

Midnight: Kick his ass Y/n!!!!!!!!

Y/n Mind: consider it done!

Both Y/n and Riser Circle each other in the arena like wolves ready to rip each other apart.

Riser: you must see that you do not stand a chance human.

Y/n: what do you call the last time I kicked your ass?

Riser: that was just dumb luck and you caught Riser off-guard but this time Riser is ready for anything~

Y/n: I bet you're not ready for this!

Out of nowhere From Y/n's body emerged the spirit of darkness and chaos Vaatu his enormous body completely eclipsed the arena.

Vaatu: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the arena everyone except Y/n L/n gasped in horror they looked upon the spirit of darkness and chaos none of them had seen him in a very long time not since the Great War Vaatu could feel all of their unbridled fear.

Vaatu: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA it's so good to see all of your scared of devil faces again!!!

In the Spectators seats every devil and the only human there was absolutely terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought some of them actually ran away in fear in the VIP box the members of the occult research Club, Riser's Peerage, Midnight, and Sirzechs watched an absolute Terror as things played out.

Sirzechs: the spirit of darkness and Chaos what is he doing here?!?!?

Rias: but I thought he was destroyed in the Great War?!?!?!

Sirzechs: apparently not

Midnight: I don't understand what and or who the hell is that?!?!?!?!?

Akeno: that is Vaatu the spirit of darkness and chaos created by the original Darkness.

Midnight: but what was it doing inside of Y/n?!!?!?!?

Sirzechs: I'm not entirely sure but I guarantee you all this is not going to end well.

Back in the arena Riser actually looks a bit terrified.

Riser: this is absolutely unfair it's two on one!!!

Y/n: so are you scared Riser Phenix?

Riser: Riser fears nothing!!!!!!!!

Y/n: that is an outright lie I can feel your fear and it is delicious!!!

Vaatu immediately returned back to Y/n L/n soon enough as soon as the spirit of darkness and Chaos was inside his body Y/n L/n immediately started transforming now that he had regained his memories and knew who he was he could fully control his powers soon enough his whole body became surrounded by a black substance soon enough the black substance hardened into armor his arms and legs elongated to inhuman proportions on his head 2 pairs of black horns emerged his hands became razor sharp claws a pair of mandibles emerged from his face third eye opened on his his feet became razor-sharp talons and within a few seconds the markings of Vaatu appeared all over his body.

(A/n): once again another creation of my Twisted demented little mind tell me what you think in the comments.

Once his transformation was complete Y/n L/n smiled he knew the outcome of this battle and he knew how this was going to end.

Y/n: now you will know fear now you will see the depths of my rage you shall feel the unbridled might of the darkness!!!!

Riser: just what the hell are you?!?!?!

Y/n: my Name Is Y/n L/n and I am the Darkness!!!!!!!!!!

All at once everyone in the crowd gasped in shock more Devils ran out of the Arena terrified of what they were seeing and feeling the unbridled power of the darkness they fled in Terror in the VIP box the most important Spectators of the fight we're absolutely terrified everyone except Midnight she just smiled knowing that this fight was over before it began.

Rias: he knows who he is?!?!?!?!?

Sirzechs: this is bad this is really really really bad!!!!!!

Ravel: I don't understand I thought the darkness was destroyed in the Great War!!!!!!

Sirzechs: defeated not destroyed the darkness still lives and it now walks Among Us!

Back in the arena Riser finally regained his confidence and laughed.

Riser: Riser does not care who or what you are all that matters is that Riser will defeat you and he will have your woman!!!!!!!!!!

Riser throws a massive Fireball at Y/n L/n Y/n L/n just stood there as the fireball hit him and exploded on contact within a few seconds he walked out of the fire with a confident stride in his steps.

Y/n: it's the best you can do? a little Heat~

Riser was now a bit confused no way anyone could survive an attack like that!!!!!

Y/n: I am no ordinary man I am the darkness and I assure you by the end of this you are going to be crying like a little bitch~

Riser immediately started throwing a multitude of massive Fireballs at Y/n L/n but he just tanked all of the blasts that came his way his body was completely unaffected by the attacks not because of the infinity stone but because he was more powerful than this high-class devil he far outstripped Riser's Power by several trillion light-years basically it was like comparing a dying flickering candle to the power of a Giant star eventually Y/n L/n appeared in front of Riser Phenix.

Y/n: you know if it didn't work the first time what made you think that It was going to work a multitude of times?~

Y/n L/n proceeded to bitch slap Riser Phenix in the face so hard that is sent him flying backwards and the bitch slap knocked out a multitude of his teeth Riser started regenerating from the attack he was now incredibly livid and he was ready to end this battle with a single strike.

Riser: you think you're better than me just because you have some puny power?!?!?!?!?

Y/n didn't dignify the question with an answer.

Riser: well you're not!!!!!!!!! You are beneath me!!!!!!!!! You are nothing but a filthy mongrel!!!!!!!!! And when I kill you I will have your filthy whore!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: you know for that comment I am literally going to rip off your arm and sodomize you with it and then after that I'm going to Flay you alive and hang your skin on my wall like a pelt and after that I'm going to skull fuck you until you love me!!!!!!!!!

Riser: you can't do that if you're dead.

Y/n: what an interesting proposition how about this I'm going to let you hit me as hard as you can but don't take my words the wrong way I want you to hit me as hard as you can not half as hard not 75% is hard not some other arbitrary percentage I want you to hit me as hard...as...you...can so are we clear?

Riser: Crystal~

Riser then spread his fiery Phoenix devil wings he flew High into the air and started generating his ultimate attack between his hands a small Fireball appeared but soon enough that fireball grew to the size of a softball and then to the size of a bowling ball and then it kept expanding until it became the size of an actual baseball Stadium.

Riser: prepare for OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: that or disappointment so go ahead Big Boy flip that coin~

Riser immediately threw his attack at Y/n L/n but just before the attack could hit him he summoned his dark Infinity Gauntlet and channeled the power of the Power Stone as soon as the attack hit him he absorbed the power of the attack causing the fireball to shrink eventually it shrunk down to the size of a ping-pong ball he held the small Fireball in his hand and he smiled the biggest shit eating grin he could have possibly smile.

Y/n: please your puny attack is pathetic let me show you a real Attack!!!

Y/n closed his hand snuffing out the fireball like the flame atop a candle he then transformed his right arm into a massive gun.

(A/n): as you could guess this is another creation of my sick twisted mind tell me what you think in the comments.

Y/n: in the words of a British Bandit that I once knew said HEYOO!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n fired a massive blast of destructive dark energy at Riser Phenix the blast hit him dead on the money the blast was so great that every spectator watching the battle had to cover they're eyes as to not go blind by the brightness of the blast eventually something started falling from the sky it was none other than the remains of Riser Phenix all that was left of him was part of his torso his left arm his head and one of his fiery wings the rest of him was completely vaporized in the blast his mind was so paralyzed by pain but he couldn't regenerate also his magic happen so depleted on Surviving the blast that he had no magic left to regenerate so in layman's terms he was S.O.L. otherwise known as shit out of luck

Y/n: now that is what I call Jenga~

Y/n immediately dispelled his enormous gun on his right arm he then started walking over to his opponent Riser now being terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought tried to fly away with his one good wing but before he could get away Y/n L/n planted his clawed foot on his back and he dug his Talons into his back causing him to scream in pain Y/n L/n then brought him down to the ground he then grabbed onto his fiery wing and proceeded to rip it off Riser screamed in unadulterated pain as his only remaining Wing was torn off.

Y/n: you're not going anywhere except hell~

Riser: please spare Riser Riser begs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n then notices that he actually is crying.

Y/n: oh my God you're actually crying it's just like I said like a bitch and look at you face down with another man beating your ass is it Saturday already where's your mother is the rent due I've got an hour to spare~

Y/n L/n then created his new primary weapon he created a three barreled 5-setting blaster on his left arm the Blaster had three barrels and five destructive settings and it only had one setting and that was Kill.

(A/n): another creation of my sick twisted little mind tell me what you think in the comments.

Y/n L/n pointed the blaster at Riser more specifically at his head Riser look down the 3 barrels and he started to beg for mercy.

Riser: please have mercy!!!!!!

Y/n: Mercy? Say that again~

Riser: Mercy?

Y/n: one...more...time~

Riser: MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n put his finger on the trigger and got ready to kill his opponent that's when something unexpected happened.

???: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know where a blonde haired girl with blue eyes emerged from the VIP box and threw herself in front of Riser Phenix in a defensive manner.

This this girl was the younger sister of Riser Phenix her name was Ravel Phenix.

Ravel: please spare him my Lord he didn't mean any disrespect.

Y/n: sister I highly doubt that now get out of the way before I blow your head off and send you straight to hell with your master.

Ravel: please I beg of you don't kill my brother!!!

Suddenly he had a vision Y/n L/n saw the face of his own sister standing there in the place of Ravel he can hear her voice the voice of his sister begging for mercy and behind her he can see himself he can see his sister defending him soon enough the vision Fades away.

Y/n: what is your name?

Ravel: I am Ravel Phenix sister to Riser Phenix and I beg of you if you spare my brother's life me and my family will do whatever you desire we will grant you any request.

Y/n had already made up his mind but what she just said was just the icing on the cake Y/n L/n then lowers his weapon and dispels it away.

Y/n: fine I will spare your brother's life just this once but if he ever put one toe out of line or says something offencive stupid or just plain irritating to me or my friends I promise you I will hunt him down there is nowhere in the universe he will be able to hide from my wrath and I will end him permanently, do I make myself clear?

Ravel: yes my Lord I will make sure he behaves himself from now on thank you for your mercy you are a gracious and humble Lord.

Ravel then picks up her brother and flies away with him slumped over her shoulder.

Sirzechs: the winner of this battle by Total Domination is Y/n L/n!!!!

???: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n turned around to see his friend Rias Gremory flying towards him and her arms outstretched towards him once she was in range of him she wrapped her arms around him giving him a huge hug she was crying tears of joy and she was thanking him profusely.

Rias: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: you're welcome anything to help a friend.

Soon enough he was approached by the other members of the occult research club and his best friend Midnight.

Issei: wow that was so totally awesome I've never seen you kick that much ass before you were totally on fire kicking his ass!!!

Kiba: I have to admit you you were quite impressive I've never seen anyone kick that much ass so fast.

For the first time in his life Y/n L/n actually saw Koneko smile.

Koneko: you did good Y/n you did good.

Asia: you did really great Y/n I'm so proud of you!

Akeno: I must say the way you dealt out all that punishment it made me so very hot and it turned me on to No Limits~

Midnight & Rias: AKENO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akeno: okay okay I'm backing off......for now~

Midnight: I got to say Y/n I'm so very proud of you you are able to defend not only my honor but the honor of everyone else you care about today and for that you are my hero as well as Rias's hero.

Y/n L/n smiled he always wanted to be a hero and now he finally got that wish.

Y/n: thanks guys I really appreciate it now let's go home.

But that said they teleported back to the human world back to the new age Academy once they got there they decided to hold a nice celebration in the occult research Club no one was more happy to be free then Rias both Akeno and Asia were healing Issei helping him restore his arm back to normal when he battled Riser he lost his arm because he made a deal with the dragon Within trading his arm for temporary power but in the end he failed but that didn't matter anymore Rias was free to marry anyone she desired and she was happy as can be.

Rias: I'd like to propose a toast.

Everyone raised they're glasses waiting to hear what they were toasting to.

Rias: to Y/n L/n my savior and the man who freed me from a horrible fate.

Everyone: Here here!!!

Everyone tap their glasses together and drink as the party raged on

Rias: so Y/n you know who you really are now?

Y/n: I do I am Y/n L/n and I am the darkness.

Rias along with the others breathed a sigh of relief.

Rias: that's good to hear but I do have another question.

Y/n: ask away

Rias: how did you manage to absorb Riser's attack?

Y/n: it was all thanks to my new Ace in the Hole.

Y/n L/n then summoned his dark Infinity Gauntlet with the Power Stone in one of the slots everyone gasped in shock everyone except Asia, Issei, and Midnight who had no idea what it was.

Rias: is that what I think it is?

Y/n: yes it is

Issei & Midnight: what is it?

Y/n: this is called the dark Infinity Gauntlet an item made from my fossilized blood a substance I called petrified Darkness the darkest of all Dark Matters.

Issei: that's just plain nasty!

Y/n: you call it nasty I call it genius only a substance created by a God can handle the raw power of all 6 Infinity Stones and my blood is the only material that can handle all the raw power the power of infinity has to offer and combined with magics that my sister had at her disposal I have created the perfect device that can harness the power of all 6 Infinity Stones without suffering any damage.

Asia: what's that weird purple stone?

Y/n: it's an infinity stone more specifically it is the Power Stone the stone has the ability to control all forms of power in the universe it can grant the user infinite power problem is without the other five Infinity Stones it can only be used to 30% of its full power but once combined with the other five Infinity Stones it can make someone a full God.

Midnight: where did they come from?

Y/n: long ago during the original battle between light and darkness my sister managed to get the upper hand against Me by creating the angels and the holy sword Excalibur she used all the combined power of her power combined with the angels and together they were able to rip out my godhood she ripped out my power of infinity that's how she was able to trap me in the cube she then reforged the part of me she ripped out into 6 separate Elemental crystals and then she hid the crystals all over the world.

Akeno: what are these crystals? I've done some research on the Infinity Stones but there is very little information about them.

Y/n: first is the Power Stone then there is the time Stone the space Stone the reality Stone the Soul Stone and the mind Stone each one of these stones alone that can only be used to 30% of their full power but together they give one the power over all of infinity problem is no mere mortal can handle all the power of all six Infinity Stones together.

Koneko: where are the other Infinity Stones?

Y/n: in the words of a wise Turtle I once knew said I don't know.

Rias: how did you find the Power Stone?

Y/n: I found a map to its exact location as for the other Stones I'm not exactly sure where they are but I'll make sure to find them and once I have all 6 I will have my full power back and I will be all-powerful once again.

Rias: well the sooner you find those stones the better.

Y/n: well that's tomorrow's problem for today let's celebrate today's great victory.

Occult research Club: here here!

Eventually the party died down and everyone went to bed everyone except Y/n and Rias.

Rias: Y/n today you were my hero and I would like to give you something that I have never given anyone else before something that means the world to me but first I want you to close your eyes.

Y/n: okay

Y/n L/n did as instructed and closing his eyes and waiting eventually he felt something warm and soft touches lips he opened his eyes and he saw Rias Gremory kissing him the two of them continued kissing until eventually they separated for air Y/n L/n was absolutely paralyzed he didn't know what to say or do Rias smiled at his reaction.

Rias: I'm guessing you enjoyed that?~

Y/n: very much so

Rias: that was my first kiss I'm guessing it was yours too?~

Y/n: Yeah!

Rias: well I'm glad you liked it cuz I know I did~

Y/n: I got to go

Y/n immediately started walking away he left the occult research Club room and made his way back to his dorm he immediately change the back into his original skinsuit he then climbed into bed and fell asleep next to Midnight she curled up next to him and smiled.

Midnight: good night my hero~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3894)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 5 5
I own NUN of the art, a few characters, most locations, and several items. Unless I say otherwise. The Omni-nation is of the most technology advanced...
11.2K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
176K 2.5K 54
#1 Terminator 5/13/2023 & 3/26/2024 #1 Rosariovampire 5/6/2024 Y/n L/n has been sent to a brand new world thanks to an accident that took place durin...