Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

Larrysmytherapy द्वारा

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... अधिक

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
11-Uh oh!
12-After
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
17-More About Them
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
20-Study!
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
24-Waterfall
25-In heat and aftercare
26-Little Space day
27-Little Accident
28- A twist in the plans
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

10-Make up and Nervous

5.6K 110 51
Larrysmytherapy द्वारा

Lindzey-Matthew's sister 

"Sooo Matthew, I was planning on maybe taking you shopping for clothes. Also anything you need for your regression?" Isabella says. My eyes grow wide.

"You know?" I whine and pout, turning my head and shoving my face into Andrew's neck.

"Yeah, the boys were freaking out and let it slip. Don't blame them, it tends to happen." She notifies and pulls back a bit to look between the twins.

"Noted," I say more to myself than anyone else. I see both of them sigh in relief and let a chuckle slip past their lips, probably because I didnt get mad. The only reason I'm not mad is that no one's giving me disgusted looks, the opposite actually. Everyone in the room is looking at me adoringly.

"And we are all perfectly okay with it and we'll all do anything you need help with. We don't mind as long as it makes you happy Bub," Isabella says with so much love, the twins nodding in agreement and cuddling up to me. Andrew only clings tighter to me from behind and Ashton leans into my side as I put my arms around his shoulders.

I look up at her and smile, nodding. "Then I'd love to go shopping, just not too much. I don't have a lot of money."

"Who said you're going to pay? I'm going to pay from them, Love," my eyes widen at that. That's too much to ask.

"What? No no, I can't let you do that! I already intruded on living here!" I respond, protesting against her words as El continues to pet my head, making me purr.

"Too bad, it's settled. We're going tomorrow," she says walking off down the hall, Hunter and Hayden following after her.

"Well then," I giggle and shake my head. "There's no winning with her," both Andrew and Ashton chuckle and agree so I add in my peace. "Though, she's the only one that I can't win against, yet."

"Oh no, there really is another one," Andrew fake shudders and sighs. I giggle and hit his chest, my other hand still resting on Ashton's shoulder.

"Oh shut it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 3 days since everything happened with Ashton's wolf, as I learned his name is Everest, had growled and threatened Scarlett, showing his teeth and looking like he was going to pounce. See, I get why they were protective at first since it was a strange Vampire in front of them, and honestly, it's flattering and lovely that they automatically want to protect me. But once I told them she wasn't a harm to us, he still bared his teeth at her.

So as punishment I have been barely talking to him and I wouldn't let him sleep in the same bed as me so he has been sleeping in his own bed. To be honest with you, I miss him to all hell!

I feel bad for not talking to him or letting him sleep next to me but I feel like he should respect my best friend. And yes I know she's clingy but that's because she knows gentle touches are my love language. Plus, I know he didnt know this for sure, but I'm gay and have a girl bestie. Whether she's a vampire or not, I feel like they should at least try to be in the same room without killing each other, for me.

I'm a Neko and most known as the hunted, the prey whole Wolves are most known as the predators to us. So yes, my best friend is a Vampire, for many reasons but two good ones are; one because we immediately clicked and two, she's very good at protecting me.

Though today, I declare his punishment over. I'm also going to explain to him why I got so upset with him. I've been laying in Andrew's arms for a couple of minutes, thinking but I slowly shimmy my way out. Once I'm out, I shift into my cat form and jump onto Ashton's bed, whining and whimpering as jump onto his chest. Gosh, I miss his touch!

I mean; yeah, I let him cuddle on me or whatever he needs to do to feel content but not for long. I want him to hold me while I sleep too, and kisses, I miss his kisses and constant talking and pet names.

I use my head to rub up against his hand before licking him, hoping he would wake up. But when nothing happens I scoot myself up more towards his face and kick his cheek, rubbing against him again.

He groans a little as he starts to wake up, slowly opening his eyes. "What d-" He starts whining at being woken up, though his eyes widen once they set on me, seeing me lay on his chest, looking up at him.

"Babyboy!?" He asks in a low and raspy voice, trying to be careful at how loud his voice becomes so his brother won't wake up. His wide eyes stare at me in surprise but are also filled with excitement and love.

I nod my head and curl myself into a ball, letting quiet purrs slip up my throat as I lick at his chest.

"My baby boy," he whispers, "I'm so sorry I growled at Scar, I was only trying to protect you. I've been thinking about it a lot and I know I should've stopped after you said you knew her but I only went with my instincts. Goddess, it's been hell not being able to talk to you 24/7," He softly says, picking me up and pulling me closer, further up on his chest.

He starts to slowly pet my head so I turn my head and nuzzle my nose into his hand, purring louder, signaling I forgive him. After a moment, he jumps from where he is as I shift, giggling at him. I start to blush when I look down at my position, my legs on either side of his chest, straddling him. I lean down and land a kiss on his cheek, continuing to purr as I nuzzle into his neck.

I feel my tail swishes behind me as I mumble into his neck. "I missed you too, so much Ash," at that, he wraps his arms tightly around my waist, holding me close to him as he adjusts our position. He's eventually in a sitting up position, back against the headboard as he keeps a tight but gentle hold on me, keeping me against his chest.

I start to cry though, trying to hide my red face further into his neck, whimpering. "I'm sorry about how I've been acting these past few days, I know you were only trying to protect me but she's my best friend. It's a big deal to me that you get along with her, even if she's different. I'm different too so I didnt think that would happen, I'm not asking you to even talk to her but please don't try to kill her just because she's around me." I pause and let out a sob, causing Ashton to my back as I try to push myself closer as much as possible.

"I was terrified of you guys because when you first stepped foot around the corner of the school hug, I smelt that you guys were werewolves. It freaked me out so badly but I also smelt the most amazing scents I have ever smelt on you guys. I felt the connection that I could trust you so I did. Wolves usually hunt down Nekos and eat them for dinner or kill them for sport. That's what happened to my sister, Lindzey. I was 10 when it happened and I'll never forget the look of the scene nor forget those wolves and their scents. Ever! It's stained into my brain and their scents haunt me to this day, I always smell it like they are still in front of me when I think of that day. Scarlett saves me from that happening to me and my parents blame me for her death." After finishing my explanation, I gasp for air and lean further into his touch, letting him calm me down.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you baby," He coos, bringing one hand to my head to play with my hair as he kisses my temple. "I promise you're safe with us and you will always be protected by us for as long as we live."

I just tightly hold onto Ashton, thinking of what happened with Liz. Before she passed, our parents weren't abusive but weren't very involved in our lives either so she took on the role of being my sister and my mom. She loved me and protected me when no one else would or could, even though it got her killed. I'm so buried in my thoughts that I jump upon feeling another pair of arms wrap lightly around my small body, a head carefully buried into the crook of my neck.

"Shh shh, it's okay, we're here Kitten, we're here," Andrew whispers in my ear and rubs my back, hushing and calmly cooing at me. We all sit in Ashton's bed for a little while, me being latched onto Ashton's neck and Andrew gently latched around my waist.

Once I'm verbal and calmed down enough, I sniffle and pull back a bit to wipe my tears. "I'm sorry," I say in a hushed and raspy voice from crying. I don't even need to see my face to know I have red, puffy eyes. My nose is stuffy and my throat is sore to all hell, feeling like a scratching post every time I say a word or make a noise.

Ashton continues to rub my back as Andrew rubs my head, "You don't have to be sorry baby. It's not your fault, I'm sorry about what happened with your sister love, just know that we will never hurt you." Andrew lightly says.

I lay my head on Ashton's chest while nodding then we sit in silence as I listen to his heartbeat, it calming me down pretty fast. After a couple of minutes, I feel myself getting scooped up into Andrew's arms, his holding me bridal style. He carries me out of the bedroom, down the hall and stairs, and into the living room as I watch Ashton follow not too far behind us.

Once he sits on the couch, he turns me on his lap so I'm now sitting on his legs, straddling his lap. I hug him and hide my face in his neck as he holds me close. From the sounds of it, Ashton heads into the kitchen before I feel little movements to the right of me, left of Andrew so I peek out. I smile when I notice Estella sitting next to us on her knees and staring at me with a big smile set on her face.

"Hiii M!" She shouts and giggles.

"Hey Bunny, How are you feeling?" I ask, awkwardly shifting in Andrew's grasp. His arms stay tightly wrapped around my waist as I turn a little to face El fully.

"I'm otayyy! How are you?" She asks as she scans my face before pouting, "you look like you were crying and I don't want bubby to cry." She whispers, her eyes getting watery. I quickly push myself off of Andrew's lap and out of his grasp, despite the protests. My 'motherly' instincts kick in as I scoop Estella up into my arms.

I immediately place her onto my hip and hug her close, "aww, I'm okay, Princess. I was just thinking about something that made me upset but I promise ill be alright love," I coo as I boop her nose with my index finger, successfully earning a giggle.

Then she curiously tilts her head to the side, looking at me like a sad puppy. "What were you thinking about bubby?" I freeze and bite my lip at that, looking downwards for a moment while taking a deep breath before looking back at her.

"I was thinking about my older sister, Liz. She was my superhero," I say softly, hoping she'll understand at some level, what I'm trying to say.

"Oh, can I meet her?" She asks her expression brightening upon hearing the word superhero. That wasn't very successful huh? Just then I hear footsteps stop in their path so I look around to see who it was. I spot Isabella, Hunter, and Hayden near the doorway as Ashton walks closer to the couch, looking at me. Andrew and Ashton look at me with sympathetic expressions while their parents look at me with confused expressions, Isabell looking most confused. I told have a sibling not that I had one but I wasn't ready to talk to a stranger about it.

I sit on the couch and adjust El so she's sitting on my lap, sitting next to Andrew and Ashton comes around to my other side, plopping down next to me. "I'm sorry but you can't meet her anytime soon, she's in a place we can't reach but I just know she would love you just as much as I do! She's a beautiful Angel now." I say softly, once again trying to explain it as well as I can so she understands.

"Otay, hopefully, one day I can! I've always wanted to meet an angel," she says excitedly but my heart only pounds harder against my chest, hurting at what she said. I know she doesn't understand what she really said, she's still an innocent 4-year-old, and she doesn't think of an Angel as someone that passed.

"Princess, promise me something. Don't try to meet an Angel, please. Just wait until you do one day," I say, my eyes starting to burn as I try to hold in my tears.

"I pinky promise!" She puts her pinky out towards me so I wrap mine around hers and smile at her.

"Thank you," I poke her nose once more before standing her up off my lap. She runs over to her mom, who is looking at me with sympathetic eyes, still, a bit confused but I can see she understands what I meant by that.

Ashton scoops me up in his arms, scooting close to Andrew so their thighs are touching, sitting me in a position so I'm straddling both of them. When I get myself comfortable, half on Andrew's lap, half on Ashton's lap as he hands me a cup of milk which I happily accept, thanking him.

I put the glass up to my mouth and take a drink, a little bit of milk embarrassingly dribbles onto my chin. Andrew uses his thumb to sipe the bit of milk off my face causing me to let out a shy and embarrassed giggle making them coo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple of days since I made up with Ashton. We had one more talk that night, and he agreed to try and get along with her since she's very important to me and I really appreciate the effort! What we also did that night was pull Ashton's bed over to Andrew's and connected them since they couldn't decide on sleeping decisions with me so I suggested it because why not? They didn't want to take turns with me sleeping in either bed so now it's Andrew sleeping to my left and Ashton on my right.

I start slowly waking up, wincing at the light coming through the crappy blinds that fail to keep the sun out. When I'm awake enough I squeeze myself from under the two, half-naked men on the bed, stretching and yawning when I'm free and standing at the foot of the bed.

I need to get ready for the day so I walk over to the dresser in the room, where the clothes Isabella had gotten me are. She might have gone a little overboard, don't get me wrong, Im beyond grateful but I can't pay her back for them. Maybe I can find a place to work so I can pay her back for everything though I don't know if the twins will like it that much. That could mean wild and mean wolves or any species for that matter. I don't know but I think you get the gist of what I'm saying!

Anyways, I grab a pair of underwear, blue skinny jeans, and a black and white sweatshirt before I walk to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I undress out of the shorts and oversized nightshirt Ashton gave me to wear, which I've grown attached to them doing. I turn on the shower, and it quickly steams up the bathroom as I strip myself of my underwear and step in.

A steaming hot shower is just what I need with the stress starting to eat me alive. Today is the day they want me to meet the pack that I'm the soon-to-be Neko-Luna of, I'm nervous as hell! I'm going to be a Neko in a room full of wolves, they've made it obvious that they wouldn't stand for someone hurting Neko but I have a really good reason to be scared.

The twins and their parents are still making arrangements for them to become the alphas but they want me to meet the pack I'm doing that today. So I think a hot shower will maybe calm my nerves and thoughts, or at least I hope. Once I'm finally out of the shower, I grab a towel from the cabinet and ruffle my hair and ears with it before wrapping it around my waist. I stand in front of the steamed mirror, looking down at the counter. I have a majorly bad feeling about today but I refuse to tell the twins that. It'll make them upset so I'm just going to suck it up and go through the day, maybe the feeling is just my nerves.

I whine a little at the thought of something going bad today but I just dry the rest of myself off and quickly get dressed. Once I'm in the sweatshirt and jeans I walk out and put the towel and dirty clothes in the basket. I look at the bed to see the twins still sleeping so I head downstairs, seeing Isabella in the kitchen pouring some cereal into a bowl.

"Hey Bella, how'd you sleep?" I ask, smiling as I approach her.

"I slept pretty okay to be honest, what about you? Hopefully, those two don't keep you up or make you uncomfy while you try to sleep." She says with a small laugh as she turns to the fridge, grabbing the milk out.

I giggle at that, shaking my head as I grab a bowl down, I pour a little bit of cereal into the bowl and wait my turn for the milk. "I slept okay too, they keep me up on some nights with a bit of snoring, to be honest, but that's alright!" I say, smiling as I pour a bit of milk into the bowl and grab both of us spoons.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," she laughs, rolling her eyes. "They get that from Hayden!" That makes me laugh and shake my head at her, she probably had her fair share of staying awake with snoring if he snores anywhere as loud as the twins can get some nights.

I take a bite of the cereal before looking over at her, maybe she can calm my nerves about today. She is the current Luna after all.

"Hey Bella, I'm pretty nervous about today, I don't know how to stop the nerves."

"Oh Hunny, it's okay to be nervous! I was very nervous too when I first met the pack. I won't lie to you and say it's not a scary thing but I say that it's okay, our pack is very welcoming and will be thrilled to meet their next Luna!" She tries to soothe me, rubbing at my back.

"But I'm a Neko, Wolves are the main predator of Nekos. And I'm not saying all of them try to kill us or I have been dead by now but I'm terrified." I admit and she smiles, understandingly.

"And we do not allow that in our pack if anyone we've known were to lay a finger on a Neko or even anyone that isn't a threat to our pack is kicked out immediately." She smiles trying to reassure me but if I'm being honest, it doesn't do much.

"I'm not saying all wolves will try and kill Nekos because some are good, like your family." I pause, taking another bite of my food, chewing and swallowing it before continuing. "But up until I met your boys, I ran from even the slight hint of a scent of canine. Every wolf I met was an asshole and preyed on anything or anyone they could win a fight with. With what happened to my sister, I kept my distance from wolves until the twins came to school."

I pause, a lump forming in my throat using my spoon to mess with the cereal in the bowl, swishing it around. I'm not really hungry anymore. "Oh Matthew, I'm so sorry. You don't have to answer me but do you want to talk about what happened with your sister?"

I gulp and look over at her before looking away, staring at the gap between us on the counter. "Liz and I were taking a walk in the wood to our favorite waterfall when two wolves appeared in front of us. They were growling and bearing their teeth, stalking closer to us, nipping as we slowly backed away. Liz immediately pushed me behind her, trying to protect me from the wolves. She told me to run as she went mama bear on them, staring them down. She held out with them for as long as she could so I could run. I did run but I stopped for a moment and looked back. She went limp under them as they were t-tearing her apart piece by piece. I shifted and ran and ran as fast as I could. I ran to my best friend's house and retrieved her and her family. I showed them the spot we were but when we got back, the wolves were gone along with her body. There was so much blood everywhere. We didnt find anything but pools of blood where she bled out, no trace of where the wolves could have gone. We ended up going back to their house and I stayed there for the rest of the night." The next thing I know I'm in Isabella's arms, her rubbing my back as I just now start to feel the tears on my face, letting a sob rack through my body.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Hunny. We will never let that happen to you, we will always protect you, Matt, I'm here for you whenever you need me." She says lovingly and backs up a bit and nods.

"I know, I know you won't and I know you are. Thank you, I'm going to go for a little bit, if the boys ask can you tell them I went to my friend's house?" I whimper and start to walk to the door after she says she will. I open the door and walk outside, closing it behind me before I shift and run through the forest, making my way to Scarlett's house.

Once I get to her house, I do the same as I always do, scratch and meow at the door before it's opened. A smiley Scarlett opens the door seconds later as she scoops me up into her arms and closes the door behind us. She cuddles me to her chest and walks to the kitchen, setting me on a stool when we reach the island counter before I shift.

"Hey, Matt!" She squeals causing me to giggle.

"Hi, Scar."

She lightly pets my head and looks down at me, "are you hungry? I can get you something to eat or heat up milk for you!" I shake my head no but on Que my stomach growls, telling on me to her. "You're lying. When's the last time you got something in your system, Matthew?" She asks seriously.

I look down at my fidgety hands and shrug, "Yesterday, around I think 4," I say in reply and she heads to the other side of the island, immediately going to the fridge. "I can't. I already tried to eat at the house and got a couple of bites down but I puked it up on the way here. I feel like I'm going to puke again cause I'm too anxious for this shit."

"About what babes?" She asks in a concerned voice, backing away from the fridge in defeat.

"The twins are going to introduce me to the pack today Scar, I'm going to be the Luna of the pack one day! What if they hate me and try to attack me? Or what if they want to eat me 'cause Im a Neko S!?" I whine, feeling as my Neko ears lay on the top of my head.

"One, it's okay to be scared Matt! Two, it is guaranteed that they will Loooooove you. Three, the boys and their parents will protect you; If they fail their asses are grass! And four, if one of those moon-howling mutts tries to touch you, I'm not afraid to kill one or take a hand off!" She threatens making me giggle at that, shaking my head.

"Yeah," I huff out a breath and smile. "You're right! I've just been having a bad feeling about today is all."

"It's going to be okay Love. As much as I don't want you to leave, you might wanna go back to the twins before they flip about you being gone," she says, pouting and playingly rolling her eyes. "But, you come back later and tell me about everything mister!" She then smirks, I laugh and hug her before heading out of the house.

"Of course! Love you Scar!"

"Love you, Matt!" And with that, I shift and run back home and jump through the opened window, and meow, hopping onto Ashton's lap.

"Where have you been Kitten?" He asks but I just purr and curl up on his lap as I slowly drift off to sleep with him gently petting me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to someone lifting me so I squint my eyes open and look at who's holding me, spotting Andrew. I shift back into human form, surprising him as he teeters for a minute, trying to make sure he doesn't drop me or fall, making me squeal and giggle. "Well hello to you too Kitten!"

"Hiiiiii!" I giggle again and peck his lips before hiding my face in his neck, still a bit shy about kissing their lips. Though he hums in contentment.

"Mmm, it's time to go Baby boy," he says making me bite my lip and nod, pulling my beanie on over my hair.

"Okay," I verbally agree, reluctantly sliding down from his arms but I grab onto both his and Ashton's hands. As they informed me, Hayden, Estella, and Isabella are already at the building so the twins and I walk with Hunter out the door and to the building that's not too far from the house; the next building over to be exact.

Once we walk in the front doors, we make our way to the meeting room doors, open them, and stand at the door for a moment. The room is full of so many people, full of the pack. Anxiety hits me harder than before as I ball my hands into a fist, them having been separated from the twin's grasp just before reaching the building. I ball them up so tight that I start to feel my nails slowly sink into my palm, breaking the skin. I begin to feel the warm, thick liquid slowly drip down my hands.

Whoops!

We stop in front of the room and stand on a little stage, my head bent down the whole way up. But then the scents I never wanted to smell again starts to fill my nose and overflow my senses.

The wolves that killed Lindzey are in this room. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
89.6K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
300K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
1.1M 35.6K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...