The Guy Next Door

By hisdeepestdesire

It all began with an innocent crush on the guy next door... More

Peach
Her
His gift
An Unexpected Turn
In my arms
The Blonde Woman
Prove It Then
The Office
Caught Red Handed
Please Let It Be The Flu
I Hope She Understands
It's Not What It Seems Like
Locking Up Together
For Sale
Living A Better New Life
My Day Can't Get Worse
Britney's Boutique
Gala pt.1
Gala pt.2
Gala pt.3
Lights Out
Morning
An apology to my readers.
Mommy's got you
Brothers
Who are these people
Escape Plan
Face To Face
Father
Hit By The Unexpected

His room

9.7K 78 11
By hisdeepestdesire

Amber's POV

I open Jason's door not knowing where this can lead to. I want him though. I can see the hunger for me in his eyes too. As soon as I step inside he carries me in his arm. I wrap my legs around him while placing my arms around his neck to keep myself up. Once we get upstairs he opens his bedroom door and places me down. Quickly locking his door and pinning me against his wall. A rush of excitement and nervousness rushes over me. " I've never done this before" I tell him afraid that it might scare him off. He gets close to my ear and whispers "nice and tight, just how I like it". His words make me  start to drip onto my panties. I want him inside me already. Just like he removes my pants. He's so gentle with me. He quickly slides down his pants and boxers. His erection grows bigger and hard. Wow he's so big. He slowly removes my bra. "You don't know how many times I've thought of your perfect little body," he says as he slides his hand down to my panties. He rubs my clit through my silky black panties, I let out a loud moan. I can see that's turned him on because he's now removing my panties and pinning my leg onto the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 25 5
fallin in love with the guy who is neighbour a heartthrob neighour:)
980 157 52
BEST RANKINGS #1 best seller #10 online dating #20 Covid-19 *************************** Fucking virus. It has all the world upside down. And I w...
1K 2 15
My past keep haunting me. Make me feel like I don't want to fall In love again. Until my new bad girl neighbor moved in and turn everything upside do...
47.8K 850 16
After his wife admits to an affair and leaves him, Ryan gets divorced and moves away, hoping to start a new life in a small town in Wisconsin. He soo...