Not As Perfect As You Think

By CriminalMinds2001

Lilly is the daughter of Jennifer jareau and Emily prentiss, she seems fine on the outside, but on the inside... More

Preveiw
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 6

465 7 5
By CriminalMinds2001

Lilly's POV-

It has been five days since my parents have left to California. Staying with Penelope if fun and all and the bright side is that she is not a profiler so I don't have to try so hard to hide it around her.

And I am glad because hiding a part of who you are is exhausting.

I have been taking 6 laxatives a day, and I feel like I have lost some more weight but I have to weight until I get home to check it.

I have to be careful, I want to loose weight but I don't want to get to the point where I have to have a tube.

Garcia had stepped out of the office for an hour so I was in charge of doing anything the team needed.the phone rang and I immediately perked up because I loved helping on cases"

I answered "Garcia we need you to check if Jacob black has any estranged siblings or family" it is as JJ.

"Hey mom, it is actually Lilly here, Garcia stepped out for an hour and she has been training me to help with stuff like this so one moment."

"Oh o-o-k"I could tell she was surprised, probably because she did not think I would be in the mood for something like this.

"So upon my finding I have found that Jacob has an sister named Miranda black, but the family found out that she was the daughter of the mother and her affair, it tore the family apart, and the father disowned miranda."

"That's great hunny, it looks like we have a lead so we might be home soon. You are doing great."

"Thx mom,bye love you"

With that I hung up and sat there in disbelief shocked that I actually pulled that off.

JJ POV-

"Bye mom, love you"

With that she hung up, this was a proud mom moment. She seemed to be happy and enjoying the thing she aspired to be.

A Day Later-

I can't wait to get home and see my baby girl. Everyone is asleep except Emily and I.

"I think she is getting better you know."

"I hope so." Em said with a hopeful look in her eyes

"Ya know she actually helped us find Miranda. She was the one that found the connection. Evidently Garcia has been teaching her."

She has a proud look on her face "really, wow I am so proud of her, she seems like she is working hard in her recovery, and now she is helping us solve cases, Maybe she will be ok"

With that both of us drift off to sleep waiting to arrive home.

Lilly's POV-

It is fun staying with Garcia, but I am so ready to see my parents and go home. I feel sick....mostly physical but in a way I feel almost emotionally worn out.

Maybe I am just crazy, but all I know is I need a break. From the lying, emptiness, and the self degrading thoughts.

I really need to feel better. I want to feel better.

I have decided once my parents get back I am going to try to come clean about the laxatives. I don't want to gain weight back but I am to exhausted to keep doing this.

I can feel myself slipping away of the person I used to be, to a person who only cares about their weight. I am exhausted from worrying so much. And from the weakness and pain I feel all the time from the lack of food.

Beauty is pain, but is their a point of to much pain that one can't handle it anymore?

*Ding*

I look down at my phone and I see a text from JJ, they were about to come up to the BAU. I was so nervous but I knew I had to gather up the courage to do this.

I sit up from the couch I was laying on in Garcia's office. The room was spinning but despite that I stood up anyway attempting to make my way to the elevator to greet see my parents.

Something wasn't right, the whole room was spinning. As I was walking I had to walk against the wall to keep from falling over.

I am about 15 feet away from the elevator when I hear it ding. I can see people walk out but I could not tell who they where because I was so dizzy but I knew already knew who it was.

I can see them walking towards the glass doors of the bullpen, not realizing I am down the hall.

"Something is not right, I don't feel good."

Emily POV-

Finally we are home, well not yet but the BAU might as well be my home I practically live here.

I am so excited to see Lilly, I walk towards the bull pen thinking she would be in their but when I was about to open the door I herd a faint.

"Something is not right, I don't feel good"

I immediately look over, and I see Lilly struggling to stand up straight and walk.

"JJ,over here"

I say trying to keep my calm.

Both JJ and I drop our things and run over to Lilly and the rest of the team follows. Right as me and JJ she falls over and faints into our arms.

My heart sunk, I thought she was doing better. But as I feel her limp body in my arms both JJ and I have realized she has not been gaining weight she has been losing it.

This is my fault.

"Lilly, wake up. You are ok"

I say that trying to wake her up but no response.

Their are tears in both JJ and my eyes as we try to wake Lilly up but every attempt to is failing.

"She has a pulse" JJ said.

We try for about 10 minutes to wake her up and every attempt was a bust and she remain their limp and unconscious.

With that I see paramedics walk in front of me. I was so concerned about Lilly I did not even pay attention to Rossi calling 911 jj didn't notice either. But we are glad he did, both JJ and I move out of the way so they can assess lily. After their in Italy assessment the placed her on a gurney and wheeled her out to the ambulance.

"I am going to ride with her you and the team meet me at the hospital." Jj said trying to keep her calm but you could tell she was panicked.

So was I.

I hurry to my car, Reid and Garcia are riding with me while Rossi and Hotch are riding together.

As I am driving all I could think about is how this is my fault. I did not check on her enough. I didn't minister as much as I should have.

And what if my mishandling has caused permanent damage to Lilly body.

We finally get to the hospital and JJ was already their sitting in the waiting room.

"How is she?"

Jj was still flustered, " they said she is stable, we have to sit out here though because she has get a CT scan, and lab work done. So she won't even be in her emergency room"

Reluctantly I sit down, waiting for some answers. Needing some answers.

It has been and hour and still no update on why she passed out.

JJ POV-

I can't believe this is happening again, it has been and hour since we have got here and still no update. I can tell Emily is worried sick she keeps getting up and down as well as pacing.

We told the team to go and get some rest because we just got off of a long flight. Promising I would call with updates.

This is my fault

With that I see a nurse walk towards us.

" family of Lilly Jareau-Prentiss"

"Here" I say standing up hoping for answers.

" your daughter is suffering from severe malnutrition, I have indicated that is because of her abuse of laxatives. Since she is not getting enough nutrition due to her anorexia, and bulimia she will have to be put on a feeding tube until she reaches at least 120lbs. Right now her weight is currently 97.6lbs which is dangerously low for a 15 year old, especially at the rate that she has lost that much weight."

I stand their listening in shock, partly because I did not know how could she could let it get this bad and because how Em and I could let it get this bad.

Me to upset to see anything just stood their whole Em asked "when can we see her"

"now, she is awake but she does not know anything yet, and she is still extremely weak from malnutrition, so just be careful."

With that I walk back to see her, with Em following shortly after, after she updated the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 78 18
🔞 Collection of SFW + NSFW Emily Prentiss Oneshots 🔞 Just a bunch of unconnected (unless specified) oneshots of the BAU's baddest, Emily Prentiss. ...
7.5K 92 15
Emily Prentiss joins the bau, and immediately takes notice of a certain blonde woman. The secret that Emilys hiding from the team could either bring...
113K 1.9K 66
jessie is trying to adapt to her life as a daughter of the bau after her mother gets a job there. She finally wants a normal life after everything th...
122K 2.8K 70
JJ and Emily have been married for 2 years now, The BAU, we're called in for a case involving children and each one is hard on JJ due to loss in her...