Possessive || Hawk/Eli Moskow...

Oleh BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Ali Lawrence is the slut of her school, west valley high. Ever heard the saying like father like son, well fo... Lebih Banyak

Character introductions
Chapter 1 Eli Moskowitz
Chapter 2 Chemistry class
Chapter 3 drunk fights
Chapter 4 Tamales on the weekend
Chapter 5 Opening up
Chapter 6 plan shiver me timbers
Chapter 7 Overthinking
Chapter 8 Convincing
Chapter 9 Train like a Cobra
Chapter 10 mess with a Lawrence you get the snake
Chapter 11 Just friends
Chapter 12 Sl^t Widow and Cheeto Girl
Chapter 13 Confidence
Chapter 14 3634 days
Chapter 15 Avoidance
Chapter 16 The three Musketeers
Chapter 17 Family First
Chapter 18 Guts
Chapter 20 Ridiculed and Bullied
Chapter 21 Flip the Script
Chapter 22 Egg Yolk
Chapter 23 Tattoo's, Mohawks, and Flinchers
Chapter 24 Taking a Chance
Chapter 25 first time for everything
Chapter 26 Angel
Chapter 27 Liquor brings out the worst
Chapter 28 You're the best around
Chapter 29 Sex in nacho cafe
AHHHHH
Chapter 30 Put your hands in the holes of my sweater
Chapter 31 Get. Him. Out. Of. Here.
Chapter 32 I love(d) you
Chapter 33 that should be me
Chapter 34 the scar
Chapter 35 goodnight angel
Chapter 36 She's Mine
Chapter 37 Square 1
Chapter 38 Weakness
Chapter 39 Voices
Chapter 40 Addicted to Agression
Chapter 41 I'll always catch you when you fall
Chapter 42 high on love
Chapter 43 My Ali
Chapter 44 Proud of You
Chapter 45 Drive
Chapter 46 Don't say I love you
Chapter 47 Spin the fucking Bottle
Chapter 49 Everything to Loose
Chapter 50 Getting Used To
Chapter 51 Burnt Bridges

Chapter 19 Fighting Back

4.3K 82 12
Oleh BriMoskowitzMalfoy

A week had passed since my encounter with Trey and Cruz. I had not spoken to Robby or my mom since the events. I had been thinking about that morning every day since, it made me upset to know how much my mom truly neglected my dad and I. "Oh don't even think about it" I heard the person next to me state. I looked to my left at Aisha and followed her gaze, she was glaring at Samantha LaRusso. "C'mon I need a place to sit" Sam replied in a hushed tone. I looked over at Aisha with sad eyes but she ignored my pitty for Sam, "Oh, you can go sit with Kyler. I heard he doesn't mind that you suck" She responded with a fake smile. Sam began walking away but with firmness in her step instead of sadness. "What the hell was that" I whispered at Aisha as Miguel, Demetri, and Eli sat at the seats around us. "She's a b!tch, if you want to show mercy to her the consequences are on you" She scoffed while looking down at her plate. 

My attention quickly changed directions when I saw Sam knocking Kyler's tray onto the ground sending pieces of food flying across the floor. "Hey guys, you know that billboard with that big a$$ d!ck on it" Kyler started getting everyone's attention, "I guess Sam takes after her dad" He finished as the crowd erupted into a mob of OoooOo's. I looked to my right at Miguel and saw an angry expression plastered across his face. He began slowly stepping forward towards Kyler, "Miguel what are you doing" I questioned while pulling him backwards by the wrist. "I'm striking first... and striking hard" He coldly replied while pulling his wrist away and continuing to walk towards Kyler. "Hey Kyler why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an a$$hole" He stated while continuing to walk closer to Kyler. "You want another beat down Rhea" Kyler replied while shoving Miguel backwards. Aisha, Demetri, Eli, and I shot up from our seats and stood behind our table knowing what was coming next. Eli and I accidentally brushed hands and looked at each other for the first time in weeks, I liked this boy and I couldn't stop those feelings no matter how hard I tried. Blush grew across my face but I turned away and tried to hide it. "You're blushing" Aisha smirked as she softly nudged my shoulder. "Shut it" I scoffed trying to hide my feelings from all the people around me. Aisha and I had become very close ever since she joined cobra kai, she was almost like the sister I never had. I quickly shot my head towards the fight as I heard it continue. 

 "I'm ready for your lame a$$ karate this time" Kyler stated while shoving Miguel backwards against the table, Miguel gripped it hard as he clenched his teeth in anger.  "It's not lame as karate" Miguel started as Kyler through a punch at his head, "It's cobra kai" He finished while sending a hard punch across Kylers face. 

Kyler quickly fought back tackling Miguel against the table behind him then he picked him up once again and threw him on another table pulling him up into a headlock. "Miguel slither" I called out referring to a lesson we had been taught the week before. Miguel did what I said, he elbowed Kyler in the stomach them grabbed his arm pulling it away from his throat. Then he sent a punch to his face sending him flying forwards. I winced as Miguel sent a kick to his back and he flew forward against a table. "Get in there" Aisha smirked at me while pointing at the ongoing fight. I nodded and ran by Miguel's side, "No mercy!" She called out to give us encouragement. "You ready" Miguel stated while looking over at me. "I'm more than ready" I replied as the fight began to carry on. 

Brucks was the next to run towards us, I sent a punch to his stomach then reached my leg high in the air and pounded it down on his back. Miguel swept his leg out from under him taking him down completely. Miguel then moved to the next guy elbowing him in the stomach as I finished him with a hook kick to the face. "Nice one!" Miguel cheered high fiving me. Everyone began getting up and sprinting towards us, we nodded at each other while launching ourselves across a table grabbing a few of the lunch trays. A few more guys came running at us and I slapped one on them across the face with my tray while Miguel kicked the other in the stomach them hit them across the face with his. Another came running at us and Miguel picked me up from behind and I sent a hard kick to their stomach then their face. There was only one person left to take down, Kyler. Miguel and I launched ourselves onto another table as Kyler began running towards us. I sent a hard kick to his face as Miguel hit him with his tray and he went down hard. 

The crowd erupted into applause as Miguel and I looked up at the room around us. Everyone had their phone out pointed straight at Miguel and I. I looked over to where Miguel knelt on the table but his gaze was on someone else, Sam. "Really every girl in the school and you choose Sam" I mumbled under my breath but Miguel ignored it. How did he expect her to ever like him when her dad believes that cobra kai and all its students are bullys and jerks. Even Demetri went crazy for her, in class a few days before Sam brushed past Demetri's shoulder and he acted like he had never encountered a female before. Daniel LaRusso had come into the dojo one night while Miguel and I were training, he lectured us about how bad of a person Johnny was. He continued on and on about how Miguel and I were going to end up just like him if we continued cobra kai. 'Screw the LaRusso's' I thought to myself. 

"Hey, get down from there right now" A teacher called out getting my attention. I quickly looked at counselor Blat pulling Miguel down from the table. I quickly jumped down and burst into the crowd trying not to get caught. Miguel looked at me with annoyed eyes but I just shrugged in reply while mouthing the word 'Sorry' to him as he was pulled away. The whole entire time everyone was clapping wildly for Miguel as he exited the Cafeteria. 

(Later that day at the dojo)

"All 4 of them, even that bug dumb one" My dad questioned as Miguel and I finished explaining what had happened today in the Cafeteria. "Y-ya it all happened so fast" Miguel replied still shocked. "Everything just came together" I said finishing Miguel's sentence while smiling to myself. "I was blocking" Miguel stated. "I anticipated" I continued. "I slithered" Miguel finished with a smile that could light up the room. "Your moms gonna kill all of us" My dad stated while shaking his head slowly. "She would if she knew" Miguel started with a smirk. "When the school called his yaya answered" I continued also smirking. "Never seen her so proud" Miguel finished shaking his head with slight laughter. "And Ali why didn't I receive a call about you" My dad questioned while raising an eyebrow. My eyes widened as I tried to think of what to say, "I- I uh i..." I started but Miguel stopped me. "She hid in the crowd when a teacher came in, one minute she was standing next to me the next she was hiding behind Aisha. She left me in the office alone, all day" Miguel revealed while looking at me with slight anger. "That's my girl" My dad laughed while patting me on the back. 

"Alright so let me get this straight, you took all the lessons i've taught you... and you used them to straight up beat the sh!t out of those punks" My dad questioned still shocked. "Well ya" Miguel and I replied unsure if we were about to be punished or rewarded. "Follow me" My dad stated and we did. "Aw sh!t are we gonna have to do push ups" Miguel groaned in a hushed voice. "I hope not" I replied in a whisper. 

My dad opened up the back of his trunk revealing two white cobra kai karate gi's. "I wore this while I was training for my first ever tournament back in 81. I want you to have it" My dad said while handing one to Miguel. "And this" My dad started with a sigh while holding up the other gi. "This is from my last year as a cobra, senior year of high school. 1984." He continued as he clutched the gi tighter. "I want you to have it, keep it in the Lawrence family blood line" He nodded while handing the gi to me. I could tell it hadn't been washed in ages but I wasn't worried about it, it was an unforgettable gift. "Are you sure" Miguel questioned almost like he was about to cry. "Hell ya you deserved it" My dad replied with a smile. He pulled Miguel into a hug and I hugged Miguel from behind so my dad and I were sandwiching Miguel's body between ours. Miguel truly was like the son my dad never got to have. 

Robby's pov

I rounded the corner of the mini mart to the location of cobra kai, the dojo Ali had told me about. I kicked up my skateboard and looked up to see Ali and Johnny hugging another boy. He was probably about my age, he looked like he had a decent life, a smile plastered across his face. 'Must be nice to smile all the time' I thought to myself while continuing to stare at the happy boy. They all pulled away but Johnny went back in and hugged the boy again, then he went and hugged Ali again separately. My eyes filled with tears as I looked at Johnny my dad hugging another boy like he was his son. I quickly turned away shaking my head and riding off, I guess my mom did know him better than I did. Some things just never change. 

AWWWWW poor baby Robby. I felt so bad for him in this scene. He's just so broken it makes me so sad ):

I know Eli was in this chapter for like 2 sentences but I wanted to add a picture anyway. 

Here's your daily dose of Jacob and Xolo!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

981K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
137K 6.3K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...