Falling for Nicholas Knight

AudrinaWilson

It's the connection we can't explain. You can live without the person you love, you just don't want to. Isab... Еще

1 | Ten Minutes
2 | Isabella
3 | Brother
4 | Happy Birthday
5 | Worth it
6 | Ten Minutes Again
7 | Game
8 | Annual Ball
9 | Friend Privileges
10 | 80's movies
11 | Type
12 | Replaced
13 | Mrs Knight?
14 | Lilies
15 | Ela
16 | 11:59
17 | Magic
18 | Flirting
19 | Rewards
20 | Shirtless
21 | Nicholas Language
23 | Christmas Lights
24 | Close Contact
25 | Christmas
26 | New Year's Eve
26 | Changes
27 | Intoxicated again
28 | Kitten
29 | Kids

22 | Kisses

1.8K 54 9
AudrinaWilson

My eyes closed at the impact. His hands went around my waist and mine around his neck. I didn't even know how to kiss! I had never had my first kiss! But the way his lips were moving against mine my skin was on fire.

"You better kiss me back, Isabella," he said between the kisses. My lips did not attempt to move. What was I supposed to be doing? His lips left mine and I opened my eyes immediately to look into his angry ones. "I don't know how to," I whispered so softly it was barely heard. A few seconds went by and he didn't say anything.

I looked to find him smirking with amusement. "You look like that, and you have never had your first kiss?" he asked. I blushed as I buried my head in his neck, my arms wrapping around his torso. "Shut up," I mumbled. "Oh god, Kevin was right. I hate it when he is right," he mumbled. I looked up at him and hit his chest.

Really? Right now was the time to bring this up. "You don't know how long I have been wanting to kiss you. The way you dress so formally in the office and that your clothes fit you perfectly show off your curves. I don't know what I was doing for the last three years," he said, guiding me to the couch.

"You were working and that is what you will be doing," I said sitting down as he took off his suit jacket, his muscles bulging. I gulped looking at it. Holy shakes! "This was the first and the last time you are leaving without kissing me back Isabella," He said walking toward me. "This was the first and the last time you kissed me, Nicholas."

I said getting up. He pulled me up against him and my breathing quickened immediately. "Your words and body do not agree," he smirked. "Nicholas, you are going to get bored of me," I said looking away. "You don't know that if you don't try!" he said. My eyes widened. "I don't want a try! You are already saying you will!" I said.

"Isabella!" "Love is not a try Nicholas!" I said. "Love?!" he said, backing away. "See you are already scared!" I said. "We aren't even a couple and we are already having our first fight," he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out.

Nicholas's hand grabbed mine and turned me around in one swift motion his lips were on mine. I was taken aback. What the - "Move your lips," he said into the kiss and as much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't. I moved my lips in sync with his. His hands around my waist and mine in his hair pulling him closer. He bit my lips slightly making me gasp and his tongue plunged into my mouth.

Mine found a way into him and we fought for dominance. Nicholas won and explored my mouth like it was his territory. His hands tightened around my waist pulling me impossibly closer to him. I finally pulled away, making him groan. I gasped for breath panting heavily while Nicholas just looked at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Are you smiling?" I asked totally out of breath. "That was the best kiss I have ever had," he said. I blushed furiously not looking at him. "Now can I go?" I asked, not knowing what to say. "If I say no, are you going to stay?" he asked. "No, you have done enough for today and I am tired," I said, getting out of his arms. I had no idea what happened or what was supposed to happen after this.

I walked to the door and was about to open it when he hugged me from behind making me gasp at the contact. "Next time you don't wear a bra, you are not going to leave with just a kiss, Isabella," he said softly, kissing my bare shoulder before letting me go and walking into his bathroom.

I stood there frozen for a few seconds before bolting out of the room and into mine. I closed the door behind me and leaned on it. My hand went to my lips which still had the tingling sensation. I smiled walking in. Nicholas Knight, what the heck are you doing to me?

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Humming a song and getting ready. I was done with everything so I grabbed my heels but stopped. What if it was a one-night thing? What if he just...

I should probably not be thinking about it too much. Let's see what his reaction is first. I walked out to see Nicholas walking out as well. His face and no expression and no I was worried. I don't know if I Should expect a lot from him or not. "Isabella, I think we have a meeting to attend?" he said in a very formal way. Oh no, it was a mistake, wasn't it?

I nodded and followed him. I told him his schedule to which I didn't receive a reply. Two steps forward, ten steps behind. I rolled my eyes, I shouldn't have started thinking about it so much.

We walked out of the elevator and he opened the car door for me. I looked at him and he motioned me to get in. As soon as we started driving, silence filled the car. Until my phone rang. "Hello?" I said my voice was too snappy.

"Geez, who peed in your cereal?" Kevin said on the other side.

"Sorry, umm. Did you want something?" I asked.

"Yeah, Nick isn't picking up my phone, do you by any chance know where he is?" he asked. What am I his assistant? I wanted to snap but technically...

I put the phone on speaker. "You can talk," I said.

"Nick! Where the hell are you? I have been trying to call you!"

"None of your business, what do you want?"

"Geez, you guys fought again. You know what my deal can wait. You can call me when you sort it out," he said, hanging up immediately. But-

We reached the place and we both walked out. The other party was already there and had ordered food. I sat down after Nicholas. "Good morning. Sorry, we already ordered, please you do too," he said. Nicholas grabbed the menu. I wasn't hungry anymore.

He ordered something and I just sat there listening to them. The food came in and the waiter put a plate in front of me. I looked down to find strawberries on it. "I asked you to fucking hold the strawberries," he snapped at the waiter gaining my attention too. "It's okay you can leave," I said and he left, thanking me.

Nicholas just glared at me before going back to the meeting. After it was done we all got up and walked outside. Once we were in the car, Nicholas finally looked at me. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked. I just ignored him. I heard him sigh loudly. He started the car.

I had successfully ignored him all day. We were now going back to the States and Nicholas was beyond angry. I wanted to calm him down but my ego was too big right now.

Before we could get on the plane. He stopped me, trapping me between his car and him. I looked at him glaring down at me. "Can you please not give me the silent treatment?" he asked. "ME! You ignored me in the morning after...." After... He looked at me confused before he understood and smirked down at me.

"Stop smirking at me, idiot!" I said, trying to push him off me. "So, you are mad at me because I kissed you and didn't say anything?" he asked. I groaned. "Look, Nicholas, I'll be honest, I don't know what you are supposed to do after kissing someone but I sure as hell know that you don't treat them like trash!" I said.

"Baby, I didn't know you thought that way! I was just having a bad day, I couldn't get any sleep last night," he said. I calmed down. Baby. "Ohh," I whispered, not able to comprehend anything after his endearment for me. "Yeah, oh, you women need to calm down and stop jumping to conclusions!" he said, finally letting me go.

"You should have asked me if I carried your pills," I said, holding his arm softly. "You did?" he asked, confused. "Nicholas, I am not that cruel," I said, grabbing my bag. He grabbed it for me and I smiled. "You should have told me that before I had two sleepless nights," he said.

"So Mom and Dad are done fighting?" We both turned to Kevin standing behind us smirking. I went forward and hugged him but before I could pull away Nicholas grabbed me back and I stumbled into his chest.

"Don't worry Nick, you know I don't go after your women," he smirked, winking at me. I blushed furiously, your women? "Stop fucking winking at her! What are you doing here?" he asked. "Umm, you see I missed my flight...." he trailed off. "Why did you book a flight when-" I started but Nicholas cut me off. "Then take the next one!" Nicholas said, pulling me with him. "Don't be rude!" I said glaring at him. "He is already following Isabella. If he listened to what I said he would be very successful in life," Nicholas grumbled.

I turned around to find Kevin scowling at him. "Mind you, I am very successful," he said. We walked up and into the airplane taking a seat. Kevin rushed and took the one beside me. Childish. "Very mature Kevin," Nicholas said, sitting opposite us voicing my thoughts.

Soon the plane took off and we were stable. Kevin was busy watching a movie and Nicholas looked very tired. "Nicholas, go to sleep, you can do that later," I said. "I am not sleepy," he said typing away on his laptop. I sighed and got up from my seat grabbing his laptop and sitting beside him.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asked as I made myself comfortable and grabbed a blanket. "I'm sleepy," I said, resting my head on his shoulder. He said nothing at first but soon I felt his head on mine as he closed his eyes. Kevin looked at me smiling. I winked at him.

"You guys are very cute, I want to puke," he whispered. I rolled my eyes but soon drifted off to sleep. I woke up when I heard whispering. "She is changing you." "No, she is not. She deserves to be treated right though." "And you think you are the one for her?" I was waiting for the answer but I heard none. I opened my eyes to see them both looking at me.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked to get up from Nicholas' shoulder. "Eight hours," Kevin said. I nodded and got up to freshen up. Three more hours to go. Nicholas and Kevin were talking about some business so I just sat down on the other couch.

"So have you guys made any moves yet? Come on!" Kevin said. I looked up at Nicholas, my eyes wide. "That is none of your business." "Kevin, can you stop?"

"You guys aren't getting any younger!" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay Isabella you were supposed to set me up!" he said sitting beside me. "Let's watch something," he said as he grabbed his laptop and we started watching Friends. Four episodes in, I found Nicholas staring at us. I raised my eyebrows and he just went back to his work.

As soon as the flight landed I was the first one out. I wanted to get fresh air. It was still early in the morning. 6 am on a Sunday how wonderful. Kevin bid us goodbye and left to go back home and sleep. Nicholas kept our bags in his car and opened the door for me.

I thanked him and we both drove to my house. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked as we neared my apartment. He nodded as he stopped the car. He turned a little and looked at me. I bent forward my hand lightly on his cheek as I kissed the other one. "Bye," I whispered before walking out and taking my bag, and rushing upstairs.

I sighed, closing the door behind me. Time to clean up!

I was rushing to the meeting that I was supposed to set up. Monday was going by faster than usual. I had so much pending work from before that I didn't have time for anything. I set up everything and walked back upstairs to call Nicholas. I walked in without knocking to see his head snap up.

"You have a meeting in two minutes" "Where have you been all day?" he asked, getting up from his chair and walking towards me. "Oh god, don't get me started! I did come to see you in the morning but you were busy! After telling you your schedule I had to get all the work done for the past few days, then the finance department sent in the wrong file and the correct file wasn't even ready. Then the meeting was-"

Soft lips were placed on mine. I immediately stopped talking. After a few seconds, he pulled away. His hands are in his pockets. "You talk too much," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder and guiding my shocked self outside.

Once we were in the lift I finally came back to my senses. "You can't just do that!" I said. "Ms. Kingston, I don't think you can tell me what to do," he said, his face blank. I just groaned. The nerve of this guy!

We walked to the meeting room and we sat down as the employee started the presentation. Twenty minutes into the presentation I turned to look at Nicholas to find him already staring at me. My eyes widened and I kicked him under the table. He smirked and then paid attention to the man. After the meeting, I rushed out immediately, my desk was full of files that needed to be proofread.

It was almost seven o'clock when I was done with the files and now I had tons of emails to answer. I got up and turned around to the window. Stretching a little, my body ached. I bent down to pick up the pieces of paper I had torn.

Once I was done, I turned around to find Nicholas at the door staring at me. "Nice view," he said walking in. I blushed furiously before throwing the paper ball at him. "Pervert," I said, sitting back down. "Are you done?" he asked looking at my clear desk.

"No, I have 35 emails to answer," I said sitting down. He groaned looking at his watch. "Nicholas, go home," I said, opening my laptop. "But it's late!" he said. "I went home alone all the time, I'll be fine and this New York, this city doesn't sleep, darling," I said opening up the email.

My eyes widened at what I said. Nicholas Just stared at me. "I'm going to go," he said and walked away. I am such an idiot! Why do I have to? I sighed going back to work. Don't overthink it.

For the next few days, Nicholas and I kept our distance. He didn't say anything and neither did I. There were no kisses and no intimate moments. It was friendly but professional. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss his touches. I had never been so physical with anybody. And I knew we were rushing into things. Nicholas had just broken up a month ago.

Today was my last day before I had to leave for London, tomorrow. Violet was dropping by and I could finally see her and talk to her. I closed the file that I had to hand to Nicholas. It was his schedule for the next few days. I was coming back on the 2nd of January. 10 days.

I walked into his room to find him on his phone. I smiled at him when he returned. I pointed to the file and kept it on the table. I was about to walk out when his hand grabbed mine stopping me. I looked at him confused and he asked for me to wait. I stood there waiting for him to complete the call as I texted Mom.

"Okay, I will send over the details to you," he said hanging up. "Yes, you wanted something?" I asked. "You would be leaving tomorrow?" he asked, getting up from his seat. I nodded gulping as he stood in front of me a few inches between us.

"You've been ignoring me," he said. "Nicholas, I am sorry for what I said that day. It was just a phrase!" I said. "I know," he said, his hand on either side of me trapping me in between the desk. "How long are you going for?" he asked. "10 days," I said without looking at him. I was going to miss him.

"What?" he asked, shocked, taking a few steps back. I laughed walking toward him. "Mr Knight, if you are forgetting I always go for 10 days," I said. "You are going to have to manage, the file has everything you would need. And even if you don't find anything, you can always call me," I smiled. He pulled me by my waist and my hands went around his neck steading me.

"This is going to be hard!" he said looking at me. "Why? We have done it before," I said. "But now...now it's different," he said glaring at my smirking face. "Different? I don't think so," I said, teasing him. "You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you," he snapped. I immediately shut up. "That's like a good girl," he smirked. The room door burst open and I was about to push Nicholas but he didn't let me go. "Holy shit what is happening!" "Nicholas!" I said when I saw Kevin standing there.

"Ignore him," he said, still not dropping eye contact. "Yes, Bells, by all means. Ignore me, please continue. I'd love some show," he said sitting down. Nicholas groaned letting me go. I finally let out a breath. "I'm going to g-" Nicholas grabbed my hand. "Get us a coffee and don't leave without telling me," he said seriously. I nodded and walked out.

I made them some coffee and grabbed my bags and headed to his room. I had the tray in one hand and my handbag and laptop bag in another. I walked in and placed the tray on the side table. Nicholas looked uncomfortable. I hugged Kevin. "Have fun!" he said. "I will send your gift over," I smiled. "I will give you yours when you get back," he said. I nodded.

I finally turned to Nicholas. "Come back soon," he said, hugging me first. I was taken aback at his initiation. "Eat your food on time. Don't you dare overwork yourself? Call me if you don't find anything or if you need anything. Also please make sure you get Xavier the new Xbox for his gift. He has wanted it for a while," I said.

He rolled his eyes. "What about my gift?" he asked. "You want one?" I asked, teasing him. He had refused the gifts I had gotten him in the past years. "Go," he said, leaving my waist. I laughed. "I will give you yours when I get back," I said, kissing his cheek. He didn't say anything but nodded reluctantly, letting me go.

"Bye," I said one last time before walking out of the office and going home.

Once I checked everything that I needed to pack. I sighed and put the bags outside. I looked out of the window to see Violet get out of the car. She grabbed her bags and walked toward the building.

Why didn't she invite Xavier upstairs? As soon as the bell rang I opened the door. "Hi," I said, hugging her to which she returned but didn't say anything. "Vi, I have given you enough time. Tell me what's wrong?" I asked. "I'm fine, I am going to sleep," she said walking to her room. I sighed, grabbing her bags and closing the door.

This is going to be an eventful Christmas. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.2M 192K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
2.5M 81.6K 43
| Sequel to Secret Love | Previously called "The Steadfast Love." "If you are here to give me hope yet again and then ditch me, I'm sorry to t...
✔|Entwined With You| shreyaaa

Любовные романы

644K 19.1K 55
[Book One of the You Series] "Rules are meant to be broken, aren't they?" he whispered among my gasps. * Isabella Grace Greene. Brown Eyes, Chestnut...
553K 19.1K 35
Losing the memory of who you were growing up sucks. Trying to find a job after graduating college in a bad economy sucks even more. For Esmeralda G...