Danganronpa V3 x Male reader

By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N is someone whom you could walk all over without expecting him to fight back, however deep down change has... More

prologue
Meeting 1
Meeting 2
First Night 1
First night 2
First Night 3
First night 4
First Night 5
Surprise 1
Surprise 2
Surprise 3
Escape 1
Escape 2
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Escape 6
Escape 7
Escape 8
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation 3
Investigation 4
Investigation 5
Investigation 6
Investigation 7
Investigation 8
Trial 1
Trial 2
Trial 3
Trial 4
New day 1
New day 2
New day 3
New day 4
New motives 1
New motives 2
New motives ?????
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Trial Two 1
Trial two 2
Trial two 3
Trial two 4
Trial 2 Aftermath
Ultimate labs 1
Ultimate labs 2
Memories
Motives
Student council
Unexpected sight
I'm sorry
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation 3
Trial three 1
Trial three 2
Trial 3 three
Trial 3 Aftermath
Ultimate labs
The reason I thought I had
A night to remember
Promise?
To protect the ones you care for
Working harder
Mistakes will be made
The unthinkable
Investigation before death 1
Investigation before despair 2
Investigation before truth? 3
A truth that must be told
Trial 4 one
Trial 4 two
Trial 4 three
Trial 4 four
Trial 4 Aftermath
Survival 1
Survival 2
Survival 3
Survival 4
Survival 5
Denial isn't an option
Flashy, flashy... Flashy!
Work hard
A New Hope
Rescue plan...
A confusing investigation
Companionship is key
Trial 5 one
Trial 5 two
Trial 5 three
Trial 5 four
Trial 5 five
Together...let's stay together
Genuine Surprise
Video
Secret Room
A Ruse
Our Enemy
Hope
Despair
Epilogue

Meeting 3

4.4K 113 64
By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N POV: I was still confused, surely there would be a good ending right? Almost every book ended with one, I have begun to walk around for a little bit trying to find anything noteworthy, in doing so I was able to find a tall purple-haired male. I took a deep breath and walked up to him.

"Geez, How'd they even make this big-ass wall?" I looked the other way as I spoke to him. "A-Ah, well um...I don't know either, it is kind of odd. I do however wonder how this will go, cause we're kind of trapped here-" The male interrupted me. "What, are you complaining?" I gulped. "Eh?" He didn't let me collect my thoughts as he began to talk. "Quit complaining and grumbling, or it'll turn into a habit, besides, this cage is nothing compared to the vastness of the universe!" The guy exclaimed. I flinched slightly to his unneeded yelling, I guess I spoke with my eyes as I asked him to continue. "Oops, I haven't introduced myself yet. My bad. I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the stars! Even crying children adore the Ultimate Astronaut!" Kaito yelled. I should've known, he has such a confident look to him, he looks like the definition of the 'Ultimate Astronaut' I guess Kaito must've felt awkward because of my long pause and took the duty of continuing the conversation.

"How bout it!? I'm an astronaut! Isn't that cool!?" Kaito yelled. I flinched again, he does love his yelling, doesn't he? He would be considered the Ultimate Disturbance in a library-like setting. "I-I suppose it's cool, I did read a lot about space when I was younger but I guess it was thought to be a dead topic so I stopped researching," I said.

Kaito looked down slightly. "That's fair...I suppose but the thing about being an astronaut, but...I'm still in training." Kaito admitted. I nodded my head, I mean- I could've probably guessed, he looked way too young to be even thinking about going to space. "But I'm the first teenager to ever pass the exam! I mean, normally you need a college degree to even take the exam." Kaito exclaimed rather loudly. "Th-Then how were you able to take the exam?" I questioned. "I had a friend who was pretty crafty...So I had him forge some stuff for me." Kaito admitted. My eyes widened slightly as I sweat dropped. "B-But...Isn't that illegal? Like...against the law?" I questioned. Kaito smiled at me. "Yeah, I ended up getting caught. I was in some pretty deep shit!" Kaito yelled. I frowned slightly at his vulgar language but listened intently to his story. "But the people on top decided they liked me and let me in any way. 'Course, I aced the exam too." Kaito said.

I shook my head slightly "I-It doesn't change anything, it's still reckless." I said. Kaito only smiled and drew his fist up making me take a hasty step back. "Sometimes you gotta be a little reckless to make your dreams a reality! No way I can wait till after college! I wanna get to space as fast as I can!" Kaito yelled, his voice full of determination. I bit my fingernails and looked to my left.

"...Ah, um. You sure have a lot of energy." I pointed out. I could feel my heart in my throat, it was getting slightly harder to talk. "Yeah, everyone told me it was impossible, but I never gave up! Not for a moment! That's because...limits don't exist unless you set them yourself!" Kaito exclaimed. My hands were shaking now, Kaito...the way he talked and exaggerated some of the little things, it reminded me of her, the way he smiled was just like hers.

"There are no walls you can't get over! The same goes for that o- Woah!" With my shaking body and a flushed face, I wrapped my arms around him, I could feel Kaito's chest against the side of my head, the way Kaito talked made me want to see her again so badly it almost hurt. My thoughts were brushed away as I felt Kaito pat one hand on my back awkwardly, which made me gasp feeling another persons touch, and threw myself off of him whilst throwing out apologies over and over. "I-I-I'm so sorry, I-I don't know what came over me y-you just remind me of someone an-" Kaito's voice overlapped mine. "It's all good! Whatever makes you stop apologizing." I nodded slightly, I really am an idiot, there is no way some astronaut trainee can compare to her.

Once I felt my Monopad vibrate in my pocket I quickly waved goodbye to Kaito and sped-walked another building, upon first expection it kind of looked like a dormitory. My blissful thinking was however quickly short-lived as I heard an all too familiar catchphrase. "Beary nice to see you again!" I quickly turned my head to see the five Monokubs. "Why, hello bear!" Monotaro greeted. "Sorry to intrude." Monosuke apologized, I sighed. "W-What do you want now?" I asked them. "Cuz this is your home, you bastard!" I flinched upon hearing Monokid yell that at me. "We finished setting up the showers! Now you can go pee!" Monokid exclaimed much to my disgust. "Why don't they just use the toilets?" Monotaro innocently asked. "Huh? Even for number two!?" Monokid yelled. "Wait, do you go number two in the shower!?" Monotaro yelled. All much to my disgust. "Ew, That's gross." Monophanie said. It was only then when they all left but not before yelling out their catchphrase.

What a shame...I didn't even get to ask what they meant by 'our home' because I'm sure as not staying here willingly.

I quickly looked around and quickly added up the amount of rooms...17, so I guess this sums up the number of dorm rooms, each room was obviously for everyone in the academy. I turned my head to see a tall girl in a sort of maid-like dress, I quickly walked up to her, my breath hitched as she talked.

"I fail to see their objective..." The girl said. "W-What do you mean by that?" I asked, the girl continued to look to her right. "If they are holding us for ransom, a large facility such as this would be unnecessary. Furthermore, I gather they would rather care for us rather than hurt us, In light of this...I fail to see the true objective of the culprits responsible for kidnapping us." The girl explained she wasn't wrong that is a big point, 17 Ultimate's are all gathered here, the people responsible for this are obviously planning something big.

"Pardon me, I have not introduced myself yet." The girl's expression was now very welcoming and pleasant. "I am Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid. Please let me know if you require my service." Kirumi said. I perked up slightly "W-Wow, the Ultimate Maid sounds like a nice talent M-Miss Kirumi, but now that I know your name I believe I've heard of you before." I said, I did my best to smile but I felt it come out very crooked and odd-looking, but Kirumi didn't take any notice. "You were the ultimate that had incredible intellect and strength, working as a private maid, I read that your work was so perfect that you could complete any task given to you." I said, fiddling with my hands as Kirumi added to the conversation.

"Please, you are exaggerating... I will not complete any request that is asked of me. I once received a request to annihilate a rival nation, but as it was impossible, I rejected it." Kirumi stated with a calm expression. "I also heard that you were hired as a bodyguard to several foreign dignitaries." Kirumi only smiled as she held her hands with a calm expression. "I have only been hired as a maid, not a bodyguard," Kirumi said. I could only nod as it was not my place to decide on her past.

After a short pause Kirumi spoke up. "Moving on...what do you intend to do now?" Kirumi asked. "A-Ah, um...I don't know...what should we do? What would you do in this situation Miss Kirumi?" I asked, Kirumi only looked the other way. "I have no opinions or desires of which to speak. As a maid, my only desire is to fulfill the desires of others, so please, think about what you desire for yourself, and what you desire from me. No matter the situation, no matter what happens, I am here to serve everyone." Kirumi said.

Kirumi has her own sets of quirks too I suppose, she looks like such a dedicated worker too, Kirumi is cool.

As I felt my pocket vibrate I waved Kirumi goodbye and walked away, leaving the dorms to her, I walked for a short while till I saw a tall muscular guy, he looked quite intimidating, actually...I guess that would be an understatement, he looked like your typical villain in a book series, I took a breath that I didn't know I was holding in and I walked up to the male. But once I did he didn't even seem to notice my presents.

"U-Um excuse me, Mr?" I tried to be polite so as to avoid enemies "...Hm?" The male hummed in response. "Oh! Thank you!" The guy thanked me, to which I almost stumbled back...was he talking to me? Is there anyone else here? No one has ever thanked me before, nothing I did was ever really good enough for anyone, so hearing someone seemingly thanking me for walking up to them is nothing more than a gift. "H-H-Huh? Thank you?..." My body quivered as I saw his tall form tower over me. "Oh! Sorry for scaring!" The male exclaimed. "Gonta scary-looking. Most people not wanna talk to Gonta when meeting for first time." The male explained.

The way this guy talked made me kind of irritated, his words were so choppy and kind of misleading in some parts, I tried to brush this off so as to not seem rude. "So, like gentleman, Gonta say thank you! Thank you for talking to Gonta!" The male said.

The way he talked was the last thing on my mind when he thanked me again, no one in my life has ever thanked me this much before. "T-Thank you for being so polite." My voice quivered as I felt my face burn up, I put my hand on my face to hide my blushing face, this guy...is nothing like I thought he would be. "Oh...right! Gonta need to make introduction!" The male looked straight at me as he spoke obviously trying his best to make eye contact.

"Ummm... Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara. Gonta's talent is Ultimate Entomologist. Gonta want to become true gentleman! Becoming true gentleman Gonta's goal!" Gonta said. I smiled crookedly unable to keep a straight face whilst talking to Gonta. "Gonta...That's a really cute name." I complemented. This made the entomologist blush as he looked away. "R-Really? Th-Thank you." Gonta said. I smiled even wider knowing that my efforts to make him flattered weren't completely in vain.

"S-Seriously, you are so adorable, and kind, I'm so silly for being scared of you first." I flattered him further. "Oh...Gonta scary-looking, huh?" Gonta said. "A-Ah, no, that's not what I meant, I'm sor-" I tried to speak. "No, Is okay. Gonta used to it. Gonta called scary since he was kid." I wonder how he must've looked like to make him get called scary at that age, I was called a girl ever since I was young, so I guess I can relate to him somewhat.

"Kid Gonta bigger than other kids. Other kids scared of Gonta, so kid Gonta play alone. That how Gonta come to like bugs, but...when Gonta really focus, it easy to loose track...one day, Gonta go to forest to find bugs. End up lost." Gonta explained. I was slightly saddened when I heard about his isolation as a child but perked up when I heard that. "That had to be hard...were they able to find you?" I asked. Gonta only smiled. "Yeah... Took ten years, though." Gonta admitted.

I almost didn't believe that, but to be fair I've heard some pretty unbelievable things today, so I guess surviving in a forest wouldn't be the most unlikely thing to happen. "But Gonta fine. New family take care of Gonta." I calmed down. "O-Oh, I see...well, I'm glad they were nice people." I said. Gonta turned to his right. "Oh...not people. Wolves." The way Gonta said something like that so casually was almost unbelievable in Its own right. "W-Wolves?" I said in disbelief. "But they really nice. Cuz of forest family, Gonta learn to speak animal and bug. As thanks Gonta wanna show forest family what great gentleman Gonta is!" Gonta exclaimed.

I guess that is one way of thanking someone. "This place is strange, huh? Lots of plants, but no bugs." Gonta pointed out. My face furrowed slightly. "That is a bit odd, where there are plants, they're bugs, not even a single bug-"

Gonta's eyes widened slightly. "You like bugs, too? Hey, what your favorite bug!? What you like about them!?" Gonta yelled, his serious yelling proved futile as all he got out of me was a whimpered reply. "P-Please...don't get the wrong idea, I didn't say I liked bugs or anything-" Gonta didn't even let me finish. "Then, you...hate bugs?" Gonta asked with the most terrifying expression I have ever seen on a human being, seriously it could strike fear in the most fearless of people.

"Heee! A-Ah, um" I stammered. My whole body began to quiver as he proceeded to tower over me. "Y-You hate bugs!?" Gonta yelled. At this moment I fell as my legs give out and I quickly put myself in a crouched, praying position. "B-B-B-Butterflies, are my favorite type of bug, they are so fragile and pretty, and the way they flap their wings is so hypnotizing It's just too beautiful." I said.

At this moment I felt myself getting lifted off of the ground by big muscular arms and placing me back on my feet. "...Oh, okay. That good. No bad person likes bugs." Gonta said, his intense expression gone. After that, I felt my pocket vibrate and I quickly walked away after bidding Gonta a farewell, what an odd guy, not bad...just rather odd.

After quickly recovering from the encounter with Gonta I quickly walked to the greenhouse...? At least that's what I thought it was, when I opened the doors I quickly noticed a white-haired girl, without having to walk up to her she waved at me.

"Yah-hah! How are ya? My name is Angie Yonaga! I'm the ultimate artist!" Angie said. I choked up on my words as I was not ready to talk to Angie yet. "Y-Your pretty cheerful." I pointed out. She was a bit too happy, considering the situation we are in. Angie smiled ."Nyahahaha! There's no reason to carry bad thoughts with ya! You gotta live every day like it's bright cheery and fun! So says Atua." Angie said. My eyebrows furrowed at that in thought. "The god of my island, Atua, is always with me, speaking to me with his divine voice..." Angie said.

So she's a worshipper of Atua, I guess people can have their own beliefs, I've read about Atua in books but I could never worship him in that way. "So...do you specialize in painting or sculpting?" I asked, I quickly changed the subject from her god to her Ultimate. "Hmmm... I do both. I paint paintings and I sculpt sculptures. But Atua's the one who makes the art. I merely offer my body as his vessel. Nyahahaha! How divine!" Angie exclaimed.

I smiled crookedly. "I see...I can admire that, if you don't mind, can you show me some of that artwork?" I asked. "Of course, of course. In return, will you make an offering?" Angie asked. I tilted my head slightly in confusion. "Every Monday and Wednesday mornings on my island, a truck comes along to collect my offerings." Angie explained, my heart slightly sunk hearing that...it sounded too similar to putting out the trash for pickup. "Don't worry, don't worry. When I say offering. I just mean a pint or two of your blood!" Angie said.

I cringed at that sentence, when I met new people I would do almost anything to make them happy, but this is crossing the line by...a lot. "A-Ah...sorry...I can't do that." I said. I looked down as I said that. "Don't worry, don't worry, boy's blood is also an acceptable offering." Angie said. I flinched and took a step back...this girl is insane, and how did she know I was a boy? That never popped up in conversation- I noticed that with every step I took back she took a step towards me. "C'mon, c'mon! It won't hurt one bit!" I turned my heel and bolted for the exit. "Nyahahaha! Don't run away!" Angie yelled after me.

After running out of the building I took a break to collect my thoughts, maybe I should head back to the library and...organize some things, that always calms me down. Whilst heading to the library I collected some cleaning supplies to get rid of the dust that clouded the room. Once I walked through the library doors I started to get to work, I started with the shelves, as I began to dust off the bookshelf and take the books on the floor and on the bookshelves in alphabetical order. I was getting so focused on my work that I didn't notice two people walk into the library, I felt someone tap my shoulder but it went unnoticed by me as I continued to organize the books.

"Hey! Excuse me?" A female voice said. I jumped as I felt someone shake my shoulder causing me to slap their hand away, I looked up to see a boy and a girl, the girl had blonde hair and a shocked expression on her whilst the boy had a sort of darker color palette to him. "A-Ah... I'm sorry...! I didn't mean to hit your hand, you just startled me is all..." I mumbled. The girl now had a small smile on her face as she put her hands behind her back. "It's okay, I shouldn't have scared you like that." The girl said. A long pause awaited me, but my thoughts were getting all jumbled up as my face started to flare up.

"U-Um...I'm sorry, I cant can't think at the moment...could you please...I-Introduce yourselves first?" I asked. The girl only smiled at my small request. "Sure! My name is Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist..." Kaede said. A long pause awaited the boy next to her he only noticed Kaede when she nudged his arm slightly.

"O-Oh um...my name is Shuichi Saihara...I'm the Ultimate Detective I suppo-" A look from Kaede made him go suddenly quiet. "And you?" Kaede looked at me with hopeful eyes, making me gulp in slight fear. "M-My name is...Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Librarian, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Kaede, and Mr. Shuichi." I said. I could only look the other way however as looking them in the eye was something I simply couldn't do. "Ultimate...Librarian?" Kaede said, looking confused.

"A-Ah! I know that the Ultimate Librarian is an odd talent, it just means that I'm well versed in all forms of literature and almost any subject...well you see...I aced all of my classes in every class, I was also admired for always being organized, but having this talent didn't come without its flaws, because I was loved by all the teachers... I was bullied a whole bunch. I'm confused about my talent too, so I'm still trying to learn about it, it just requires some patience." I explained.

Kaede smiled through it all whilst Shuichi just examined his surroundings, a long pause only came after my brief analysis of my talent, waiting for any kind of mockery. "That...is so cool!" Kaede cheered happily, making me go silent. Was this some kind of joke? "Wh-Wha..." I muttered. "I was never incredibly smart, did you ever get selected for extension classes?" Kaede asked me. "Uhm...of course, I did." I responded, wasn't the answer to that obvious? "Now I'm curious, what motivated you to be so well versed in everything?" Kaede asked me. "Well...my father had a big part in it." I said. "How amazing! So, if you are well versed in all subjects... does that mean that you might be able to find a way out of here?" Kaede asked. My eyebrows furrowed slightly. "I could probably do it, it just requires time is all." I said. Shuichi looked at my cleaning supplies with deep concentration written all over his features. He looked like he wanted to say something so I did my best to look him in the eye to urge him to continue. "H-Hey...if you going to be cleaning the library could you leave the top of the shelves alone?" Shuichi asked, I tilted my head slightly. "Um...okay, I can do that." I said. I was confused about his request but chose not to question it.

I fiddled with my fingers and began to squeeze my hands. "I-If that's all you wanted to talk to me about then I suggest you leave...I need to finish cleaning the library so people can begin using it." I said. Kaede nodded and dragged Shuichi behind her, leaving the library all to me.

After a while of cleaning and organizing, I started to get more and more curious about what Shuichi had said, why did he not want me to touch the books on the shelves? I looked at the top of the shelves and that's when I noticed something odd, on one of the particular bookshelves there were no books, and because of how this room looked, this stood out to me, I walked up to that shelf and felt around the corners usually in books this little detail would show to be something big as I felt around the shelf I felt my hand press on something making the bookshelf shift in position.

I backed up when the shelf revealed a door, this door had the design of black and white on it. Eh? Why was this here...? I started to walk up to the door until I heard a sort of school bell ring.

ding dong bing bong!

I turned my head to the source of the noise as I did so I heard a monitor switch on.

"Hiiii! Thanks for bear-ing with us!" Monophanie yelled only to be led by the silence of Monodam.

"Kept you bastards waiting, huh!?" Monokid yelled. "Everyone make your way to the gym please." Monotaro said. "The opening ceremony will finally begin!" Monokid yelled again.

"Phew! we finally finished our preparations!" Monotaro said in relief. "...You do realize you just read your lines backwards, don't you?" Monosuke pointed out. "So long! bear-well!" Monotaro yelled. After that, the monitor turned off just as suddenly as it turned on. I quickly took a deep breath and began to walk to the gym, there was no reason to question it but the closer the gym became the quicker my heart began to beat and race out of my chest. Before I knew it however the gym doors were right in front of me so with my shaking hand I grabbed the handle and pushed it open.

I was now faced to face with all 16 Ultimates, Kirumi was the first one to talk. "All 17 of us have gathered..." Kaito smiled putting his hands on his hips. "Hmm, it's pretty spectacular seeing all 17 Ultimates gathered together."

I looked away in my attempt to not get involved in the conversation. "Kehehe... You may not be able to be so easygoing for much longer..." Korekiyo said, I felt shivers go down my spine as I thought about our meeting earlier, hugging myself silently. "In this situation, It's no use thinking about things. So eventually, Tsumugi stopped thinking." Tsumugi mumbled. Himiko looked down a little. "Nyeeeh... What's going to happen to us? I bet it'll be a big pain..." Himiko mumbled. Tenko looked deep in thought whilst looking at the smaller girl. "Hmmmmm..." Tenko mumbled. Himiko continued to look down. "What? What are you looking at?" Tenko smiled "Um... Himiko, you can use amazing powers, right!? Cuz you're a psychic and stuff, right!?" Tenko yelled.

"I'm not a psychic...I'm a mage." Himiko corrected. Tenko smiled even wider. "Whoooa! That's amazing! I definitely wanna incorporate that into Neo-Aikido! Hey, what sorta training did you undergo to gain your awesome powers!?" Tenko yelled. Himiko still had a laid-back expression on her face compared to Tenko's fangirling personality. "Talking about it is too tiring..." Himiko mumbled. "You're pretty lazy." Kaede pointed out. "Pardon me, but...we need to be on our guard. We do not know when danger will strike." Kirumi said.

Kokichi had an exaggerated scared look on his face. "D-Don't say that... I'm so scared... I don't know what to do..." Kokichi mumbled. Angie only smiled at his whining. "There is no need to worry. Atua will protect us." Angie said. Kokichi's expression took a whole one-eighty at that. "Phew! That's a relief!" Kokichi said. Miu looked already mad at the smaller male as she yelled. "Is your brain full of weeds or somethin'? I'll whack 'em out of that skull of yours!"

Kaito with a thumbs up spoke next. "Don't worry about it! Just leave it to me! If those teddy bears show themselves again, I'll kick all their asses!" Kaito yelled. Even though that might've just been to comfort himself if I think this is what this is then beating them is going to be out of the question. "...Huh? What that?" Gonta questioned as I corrected his English in my head, it wasn't my place to tell him how to probably speak, but my thinking was fogged up by weird rumbling, it kind of sounded like something you would hear from a machine.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Ryoma asked. "Listen...hear that?" Gonta said. "Ah, I think I hear it. It sounds like an engine from a robot anime-" Tsumugi tried to speak but got by five robots entering the gym. My eyes widened slightly backing up. "Yoo-hoo! Rise in shine, ursine!" All five of the mechs shouted.

"Kyaaaaaaaah!" Tsumugi screamed. "Everyone, behind Gonta!" Despite Gonta's confident will to protect everyone his face displayed slight fear. "Wh-What the heck are these...monsters!?" Tenko yelled. "Whooooaaa!!! So coooool!!!" Kokichi yelled, admiring the mechs, I didn't know what to think about the robots honestly, I glared at the mechs as I felt myself sweat drop getting into a protective stance, just in case anything were to happen.

"They're Exisals-highly mobile, bipedal weapons platforms! They go lotsa hometown pride, too!" The Exisal said. "...I can't keep track of these backstories." The Exisal said. Miu noticeably shrunk back. "Wh-Whatever they are, they better kill of the uggos and save me for last!" Miu shirked. "Run, Himiko!" Kokichi mocked Himiko "Why are you concerned about me all of a sudden?" Himiko said. I don't think Himiko knew that Kokichi was calling her ugly.

"Hm, didn't someone say they would 'kick all their asses?' Maki reminded Kaito. "Wh-What the hell!? Nobody told me about these!" Kaito yelled. Rantaro kept a calm expression the whole time. "Alright, chill out, no need to panic...we're probably not in any danger. If they wanted to kill us, they'd have done it by now." Rantaro pointed out, I nodded my head a little, agreeing with the green-haired male. "I agree, no book would kill their main character so quickly." I said. And with that Rantaro and I casually walked up to the Exisals...well Rantaro was more casual about it I Kept my defensive stance and my hardened glare with me.

"S-So what do you want from us?" I stammered out, my glare now becoming softer. "You clearly want something, that's what the guns are for, right? Let me guess. You're gonna force us to do something, and if we don't, we get hurt. Well you have our attention. So what do you want?" Rantaro asked.

"Huh. Well aren't you a wise guy?" One of the Exisal said. "I'll start us off! Listen up! Here's what we want you punkasses to do... Hahhhh! My hearts goin' 100 miles per hour! I'm gonna say it! You ready!? Hell yeah! It's a-"

"KILLING-GAME"

Word Count: 4728

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 7
Scouted by Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Strategic Mind, you are unexpectedly thrown into a killing game with the other ultimate students. The...
171K 5.4K 70
━━━ 真実 " Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie. " Seventeen students were trapped and forced to play a killing game by a black and...
107K 3.5K 37
Y/N is a normal high school girl who loves Danganronpa. When she is finally able to get one of the games herself, she happily downloads it but finds...
39.3K 1.2K 95
Kuro Baiorin finds herself trapped in a large grand Academy called 'The Nozomu Academy of The Skilled and Talented', along with 15 other people. Stu...