EK VILLAIN💔

By MickyMajhi

in this ommkara is an police officer.... And don't want to take any resposibility of marriage.... And don't w... More

starting
characters
part 1 (khunkhar family)
part 2 (that Amber eyes girl)
part 3 (She is mysterious)
part 4 (those anklets)
part 5 (we are connected)
promo
part 6
part 7
promo
new one
part 8 (protective )
My jaan Rikara/Shrenal 😍
part 9 (friendship)
part 10 (phas gaye)
part 11 (warning)
new ss
part 12
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
promo
part 20
part 21
part -22
part23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27

part 13

535 86 155
By MickyMajhi

So here is chappy and it's dedicated to Angelic_Rikara ab gussa nehi krna ok.. 😄😄😄😄

Give lining cmnts ok...
I spent 3 hours writing it and it's 2100 words...
If you go without commenting then.. 😡😠😠😠

Hmm... Good that you understand... 😄😄😄

*************

Next day.....

Ommkara left to his duty early morning..... Tej couldn't get chance to talk with him about the case.... Janhvi is tensed....

Ommkara reach the office and start his work.... He stop all the activities in barely so kali couldn't harm any of his officers... Kunz is still missing...

In meeting room...

Sn: but sir... Agar hum kuch bhi action nehi lenge to is case ko handle kese karenge?

(But sir if we don't take any action how will we solve the case)

O:(tense) abhi k liye aap sab ki security important hai.... Aur rahi baat is case ki to mai ise solve karke rahunga... Us kali ko saza dilake rahunga.... Par age k plan ke liye mujhe thoda time chahiye.... Don't do anything without my order ok...

(For now all the officers safety is important for me... And don't worry I'll solve the case... I'll punishe that kaali... But i need sometimes to make a plan... Don't do anything without my order ok)

All: yes sir....

.

...

.

Whole day ommkara was busy in meeting and discussion... Trying to find out any perfect plan... But still fail...

Evening.....

Ommkara was going back home.... Anika called her more than 25 times to make him remember today is lohriii (sorry if I did spelling mistakes) There is a pooja in home...
Tomorrow is holi....

Ommkara is going in his police jeep when he notice Gauri besides the road....
He stop the jeep and look at her...she is busy in her work...  She is looking so cute... Ommkara smile and stare to her sometimes...

O: ye yahan kya kar rahi hai?

(What she is doing here?)

He come out from jeep and go near her...
There are many children and teachers working... They are planting trees road side....

Gauri is sitting at one place and digging with a small axe.... She is totally on her work...

Omkara go there and stand near her.... He smile to see her cute little face.... No matter how much he is tired, tensed, ones he saw her.. He feel ok....

O: kya kar rahi ho?

(What are you doing?)

He ask... Gauri starlet for few seconds then looks up...

G: aap? Aapne to hume dara diya....

(You? You made me scared)

O:(smile) sorry.... Par tum ye kar kya rahi ho? Aur ye sab log....?

(Sorry... But what are you doing? And these people)

Gauri stand excited...

G: Wo hum sab na tree plant kar rahe hai... Har mahine hum Sare tuition students aur teachers ese hi alag alag jagah pe jake tree plant karte hai...

(We are planting trees... Every month we did it... We tuition teachers and students went to different places and plant trees)

She said excitedly and smiling...
Ommkara smile to see her cuteness and excitement....

O: wow... That's great work... Well done...

G:(smile) thank you...

Teacher:(from a little far) Gauri... Jaldi kaam khatam karo beta... Hume jaldi ghar bhi jana hai...

(Gauri finish your work quickly... We have to leave before evening)

G: ji ma'am....

Gauri turn to ommkara and about to say something.... Ommkara is looking her with expectations but Gauri stop...
She remember she decided she wouldn't talk with him... How can she forgot by seeing him..
She then sit on group and do her work.... Ommkara get confuse to her behavior.... He also sit besides her....

O: may I help you?

He ask smiling... Gauri look at him.... Her amber big eyes meet with his shinning chocolate brown eyes.... Both look at each other for few seconds....

Both lost in each other for few seconds.... Finally Gauri look down controlling her heart beat...

G: na... Nai... Hum... Hum karlenge...

(No... I'll manage)

O:(confuse) kyon? Mai bhi to kar sakta hun...

(Why? I also can do it)

G:(look down) hume... Aapki help nehi chahiye....

(I don't want your help)

O: kyon? Gauri hum dono friends hai na... To friends ek dusre ki madad karte hai....

(Why? Gauri we are friends and friends help each other)

G: par hume nehi chahiye... Aap... Aap jaiye yahan se...

(But i don't want... You go)

O:(in mind) ise kya hua? Abhi to excited ho rahi thi? In ladkiyon ka na kuch samajh nehi aata...

(What happened to her suddenly? Uff... I can't understand girls)

Gauri look at him...

G:(innocently) aap jaiye... Yaha ese baithen hai to aapke kapde kharab ho jayenge....

(You go... Your clothes will be dirty by sitting here)

Ommkara heart melt to see her innocent face....

O: koi baat nehi... Chalo mai tumhari help kr deta  hun...

(It's ok... Let me help you)

G:(hurriedly) naai...

(No)

Ommkara look at her a little hurt...

O: kyon yaar? Tum kyon bhagti rehti ho mujhse? Just because of am a boy? Ok.. Fine... Aaj ke baad tumhe disturb nehi karunga... By

(Why? Why you always running away from me? Just because of i am a boy? Ok  .. Fine... I won't disturb you again.. By)

Ommkara said and stand up to go....
Gauri look at him and feel bad... She thought she hurt him....
What is his fault? He just want to help her... Our innocent chiraiya feel bad...

But our ommkara smirk in mind...
Ommkara turn to go... With a sad face...

G: rukiye....

(Stop)

Ommkara stop at his place and smile... Hmm.. Emotional blackmail always work on girls... Thanks rudy for this tip you were given me without my wish...

He turn to Gauri...

G: wo sorry... Humara wo matlab nehi tha... Aap... Aap humari madat kar sakte hai...

(Wo sorry... I didn't mean it.... You... You can help me)

O:(smile) really? Thank you... Then tell me the work...

Gauri told him they have to Ex-interst this unnecessary small plant then they will plant the new one.... Gauri was digging around that small plant  to Ex-interst it.... Ommkara get confuse..

O: par hum is plant ko kheech ke ek minute mai ukhaad sakte hai... Fir itni mehnat krke side side mai kyon khod rahi ho...?

(But we can pull out this plant easily... Why you are digging around it?)

G: isliye taki Hume pata chal sake iski jadde kitni andar hai .... Iski jadden (roots) bahat majbut hai.... Hum ise upar se nikalenge to ye firse zinda ho jayega... Kisi bhi chiz ko agar pura khatam krna ho to pehle uski roots kahan hai pata karen... Fir use aasani se nikal sakte hai....

(Because if we pull it from upper side it will grow again because of it's strong roots... If we want to finish something completely then we have to finish it's roots... Then it will never trouble again)

And Gauri finally take out the plant with roots... She show it ommkara happily...

G: dekhiye...

O: wow..

Gauri plant the new tree...and give water to it... They both stand ...

G: ho gaya...

And suddenly ommkara remember Gauri words...

"Kisi bhi chiz ko agar pura khatam krna ho to pehle uski roots kahan hai pata karen... Fir use aasani se nikal sakte hai.... "

He got an idea on his case...

O: OMG Gauri thank you so much....

Gauri look at him cofuse...

G: thank you? Kyon?

O:(happy) Gauri tumne aaj meri itni badi problem solve kardi... (Pull her chubby cheeks) you are so cute.. So intelligent... Ok by I'll meet you later... I have some work...

(Gauri you solve a big problem of mine today... (Pull her chubby cheeks) you are so cute... So intelligent... Ok bey I'll meet you later)

Saying this ommkara almost run from there....
And Gauri is standing there in shock... He pull her cheeks?
Gauri place her both hands on her cheeks.... She still not believe it...

G: hey sankarjiii... Ye kya tha?

.

.

.

.

Oberoi mansion....

Anika is preparing for the pooja when She gets call from rusy...

On phone...

A: han rudy.... Sara saman le liya na pooja k liye... Maine khanna ko list di hai...

(Yes rudy... Did you buy all the things.. I gave a list to khanna)

R: bhabi aap wo sab choro.... Pehle apna phone check karo... Maine ek pic bheji hai....

(Bhabi just leave it... First check your phone... I send a pic)

Anika check the pic and her eyes come out from soket....
This is the pic when ommkara was pulling Gauri cheeks...

A: oh bete ki... Ye kaha se mila tumhe...

(O bete ki... From where you get it?)

R: arey mai isi raaste se ja raha tha tabhi mujhe ye priceless moment mil gaya aur maine capture kar liya....

(I was passing on road... I saw this priceless moment so I capture it)

A: hamara ommkara to bada chupa rustam nikla....

R: dekha aapke not so romantic dever ko... Kya gul khila rahe hai...

(Did you see your not so romantic dever? What he is doing)

A: chup raho tum... Arey hamare liye to achha hai na... Bina kuch kiye hi sab ho raha hai....

(Shut up rudy... This is good for us na... Without doing anything everything is happening)

R: han wo to hai... But bhabi... It's a secret between us ok...

A: yeh..

.

.

.

.

.

Ommkara come back to his office and dial a number...

On call...

O: hello... Bhavya...

B: han bhaiya.... Kese hai aap?

(Yes bhaiya... How are you...

[So here is the entry of bhavya... The professional hacker.. I hope you remember her profession)

O:(smile) mai thik hun... Tu kesi hai....

(I am ok... How are you)

B: mai bhi thik hun.... Abhi shimla mai hun...

( I am ok... I am in shimla now)

O: accha... To Tu holiday pe hai...

(Ok.. So you are in holidays)

Ommkara feel uncomfortable...
Bhavya notice it...

B: bhaiya... Aapko jo bhi kaam hai boliye na.... I'll do it...

(Bhaiya  .. You can tell me what is the work... I'll do it)

O: (smile) janta hun.... Par mai teri vacations kharab nehi krna chahta... Aur ye project thoda sa risky hai..

(I know... But I don't want to spoil your vacation.... And this project is a little risky)

B: come on bhaiya... Aap to ese bol rahe ho jaise mene kabhi koi risk liya hi nehi... Aur wese bhi aap mat bhuliye ki mari rudy se sagai ho chuki hai... To ab aap sab officially meri family ho...

(Come on bhaiya.... You are talking like I never took risk before... And don't forget that I am family now)

O: you are the best bhavya....

B: wo mujhe pata hai... Abhi boliye kya kaam hai... Mai 2 din mai kar dungi....

(I know that.. Tell me the work... I'll do it)

Ommkara explain the whole case and problems about kali case...

B: to mai kya help kar sakti hun....

(So what is my work)

O: bhavya mujhe us kali thakur ki jadden (roots) chahiye....

(Bhavya I want his roots)

B: matlab? (Mean)

O: uske current illegal kaam mujhe pata hai... Lekin tumhe uski janam kundli nikalni hai... Wo kahan paida hua, uske maa, baap kaun hai, kaha schooling ki, kis college mai gaya, uska first illegal kaam kaunsa tha, sab kuch... Every little details..

(I want to know about his past.... Where he born, who were his parents... Where he complete his schooling and college... Which was his first illegal work.. Everything)

B: ok bhaiya.. Done

O: par bhavya ye itna aasan nehi hai...

(But bhavya it's not easy)

B: don't worry bhaiya... When bhavya is here then why you fear...

O:(chuckle) rudy ka asar ho gaya hai tumpe..

(You are talking like rudy)

Bhavya giggle....

O: but promise me one thing... If you feel any danger in this case then just quite immediately... And inform me... Ok?

B: ok bhaiya...

O: ok then by...

B: by...

Ommkara cut the call and sigh....

O: bas ek bar teri jaadon ka pata lag jaye kali thakur... Fir mai tujhe ese ukhhad phekunga ki dubara kabhi wapas nehi aapayega....

(Just ones... When I find out your roots.. I'll destroy you completely that you will never come back)

.

.

.

So how was the chappy? Good right?
Then give comments...
😄

Micky...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 4.9K 27
bhavya... please broke your engagement... his brother is a bad man.. what happen didu... why u say like this... why u crying... please broke your e...
41.2K 3K 23
it's a mysterious love story.... And dangerous too... With a little touch of horror.... I am sure you like it... give it a try... don't forget to vot...
727K 27.7K 54
It is a 18+ story...How the lust is change in to True Love...that we can see in the story.... how she is changing manik from his pain.... and how she...
301K 14.9K 37
Cover Credits to luckykr13.... The college nerd, Gauri Sharma fell in love because of a simple dare, that famous Playboy of the college, Omkara took...