The Villainess Rise from her...

By asdfghjklurs

[Villainess Series 01: Ellesmeere] One day, I got into an accident, remember my past and reincarnated in the... More

Villainess
Lady Ellesmeere Solar
Meeting (1)
Meeting (2)
Ellesmeere's Downfall
Plan
The Crown Prince
Start of as Friends.
Time
Changes
Table Turned.
Shopping
Tea Party (1)
Tea Party (2)
Birthday Celebration (1)
Birthday Celebration (2)
Great
Timeskip Stamps
Grand Magic Academy Arc
1st Years.
First Day
Day in Academy
Few Weeks
Grand Magic Competition
Grand Magic Competition (2)
Grand Magic Competition (3)
Grand Magic Competion (4)
Guild
Festival
2nd Year (1)
2nd Year (2)
Festival
Short Separation
3rd Year
Revealed
Festival
Reconcile
Graduation
Racine de la vraie histoire Arc
Proclaimed
Expected
Temple
Visitor.
True Colors
Characters
Charaters (2)
(3)
Embarassment
Pick Off.
Developer
Plot
Closing
Preperation
Awakening
Moves
Wrong
Holding Down.
Trial.
Trial (2)
Empire Arc
Date
Date (2)
Wanted
Host
Cyprus
Thoughts, Feeling and Plans
Sleepover
Devising
Annual Celebration
Celebration with a Baam
Escaped
Black
Hit First
Offense
Strike
Happy 1st Anniversary, TVRFHD!
Enemy
Ace
Rage
2Ds
Flaws
End
The Rise and The Downfall
Farewell, TVRFHD
Special Chapter: EXCHIEL SHAUN ×
HAPPY 1M READS!

Shame

11.6K 546 46
By asdfghjklurs

Ellesmeere Solar

Tss, she's planning on killing me already. Does she got no mind? If it fails like this, she will be gone already, that's no fun. I've always wanted her to suffer.

Fiercy already sense the poisoined as soon as the food was place infront of me.

I might be amazed on how did she knows what were my plate were. She might observing what I've like and sneak to put some.

Huh, now that the security in the household become more tight, I wonder kung hanggang saan siya dadalhin nang pagiging desperada niya.

I wanted to see her try and try. To her to suffer because she can't freely do her work.

I've sent a letter to Elowen to send the gowns I've prepared. Of course, I'm paying it with my own oals. [Oals will be the money, it's fiction as usual.]

She really put my mind's creation to reality. With tge help of magic, but of course, at first I think it might be impossible because it's so new. But gladly, madaming nagustuhan ang mga bagong design.

I think they might arrive later.

"Papa." I called Papa. He looked at me quickly.

"There's a social gathering I was invited. It will be held tomorrow." I said also looking at him. "Are you going to attend?" He asked worriedly.

"I will be alright, Papa. Prince Crusoei invited me to coem with him. Ali, Fran, Eva and Elane will be there too." I said smiling.

"Uhm, Grand Duke.. I will also go there."napatingin naman kami kay Carolaine. Papa just nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"My Lady, this gowns is beautiful and unique!" Mira said looking at the gowns.

I also love it, woah, expected of Elowen HAHAHA.

[Disclaimer: All of the photos are not mine, the credits will go to the rightful owners.]

"I'll pick the fourth one." I said. She smiled and nodded.

Mira was preparing my accessories and all for this that will combine with my gown.

"I've heard your gowns arrived." Said by Brother Ezekiah. I happily nodded so he laughed.

"How many gowns?" He curiously asked.

"There are four!"

"That's so many.." napatingin naman ako sa nagsalita. Kabute ka gurl? Nalitaw na lang basta sa tabi tabi.

"Of course." I said smiling.

"Is that a bit expensive? I've heard it's from The House Cavalier.." she timidly said.

I smirked. Woah.

"That is no problem, right?"

I nodded at what Brother said. "If you also like, you can buy many gowns, even dresses, just say it. Don't kill the fun of my sister." He said. I secretly smiled.

Napaiwas naman nang tingin si Carolaine.

"It was still... a bit too much, I wouldn't buy that many.." nahihiya pang sabi nito.

"Oh, I can pay for you." I said smiling. Bilhan pa kita ng utak eh.

"Ellie, let's go."

Sumunod naman ako sa kapatid ko. "Why does she sound so worriedly about our Oals? It's not like it's a pity to buy if you wanted. She talks knowing nothing."

I laughed and said it's okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I

take a peek on what's happening downstairs. My hair is fix and also my light make up. I just need to wear my gown.

Oh, It's Carolaine. Hmm, nice, she looks pretty. What a shame, she would be a nice lady if she doesn't have rotten personality.

[Disclaimer: The pictures aren't mine, the proper credits go the the rightful owners.]

"My Lady, let's go. You might become late, the Prince might be on his way here." I nodded at pumasok sa kwarto.

"You look pretty, Lady Meere." Mangha na sabi ni Mira sa akin. "It thanks to you, you did everything on me." Kindat ko dito. She slightly blushes and hinawakan nang maayos ang ilang tela.

After awhile, someone knock on my door.

"Ellie." Silip ni Brother Exchiel. He immediately smiled at me when he see me. I walked towards him and asked what's going on.

"Prince Crusoei arrived. Father and our Brothers are with him. Let's go?" I nodded and accept his hand to guide me. Yeah, he's only talking to me just right HAHAHA.

"Do I look fine?" I asked. I believe in Mira's ability but what if Eclipse doesn't like this? Oh, it's not that.. whatever, whatever.

"You look mesmerizing, Ellie." I smiled hearing his compliment.

"Oh, here they are!" I've heard Papa's voice as we walked down the staircase.

"My daughter looks so gorgeus."Papa said as go near them. "Papa.." I said smiling cheekily at him. He kissed my side temple and lead his hand to Eclipse.

"Prince, take care of my sister." Bilin ni Brother Earltone. "Take her home early." Followed by Brother Skylar. "Or else.." may pagbabanta na salita naman ni Brother Ezekiah. I sighed and smiled.

"Greeting to the Prince, I will be in your care." I almost laughed. Who wouldn't, we're friend and being formal HAHAHAH.

"You really look so stunning and glamorous, Lady Ellesmeere." This chick boy. Showing off with his charm while offering his hand.

"Same goes to you, Prince. You're good-looking as usual." I said naughtily which makes his smile even wider. Nakakasinag po ngiti mo prinsipe HAHA.

[Prince Crusoei Eclipse outfit]

[Lady Ellesmeere Solar outfit]

(Imagine that she's having a black and gold silk around her arm.)

(The hairpieces will be like black and gold and also some fallen headpieces in her forhead alongside with earings. She's also wearing a gold armlet in her wrists. Her necklace is what tge Prince gave her eversince they're a child.)

[Disclaimer: The pictures aren't mine, the proper credits goes to the rightful owners.]

We looked like a couple, not that we're not engage tho. We didn't even bother to tell our outfits, we're sharing the same common sense in fashion, I think HAHAHA.

Of course, we can't leave early because.. they have so many sinasabi, parang hindi na ako uuwi, ano?

He helped me ride the carriage. We sit beside each other.

It's almost pretty dark now eh. That's why we are accompanied by many Knights. I have Sir Steve also.

We are talking to each other since we will take awhile arriving at the venue. Father tell him what happened to me about the poisoning incident but I just shake it off.

Now we're off the carriage, we can feel the liveliness.

I looked at Eclipse who's looking up the sky. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He said smiling, I can clearly see it because the light from the Moon. He looked at me after he said that.

Okay. Why my heart is fluttering?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 121 3
Discovering an abandoned underground cellar, Meredith is transported to a world where magic exist and fighting skills is vital to survive. There, she...
80.3K 2.9K 45
Akimina Sheena Delta, a senior high students taking up Science Technology Engineering Mathematics Strand. The second youngest daughter of Akihiro Del...
2.3K 126 16
SHORT STORY "Welcome to Wattpad world, where is a fictional characters exists." He's just a college student who loves wattpad but he fell in love. Al...
43.3K 5.4K 43
【 TAGALOG w/ ENGLISH STORY 】 Sa isang paaralan kung saan niya makikita ang kanyang tunay na pagkatao. Sa isang paaralan kung saan niya makikita ang m...