Finally Free () A Tommy Adopt...

By SmallMight90939238

A Tommyinnit Adoption Story! I know i already did another one but i am Bored. More Details In Prolog More

-Prologue-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
-Epilogue-

Chapter 9

4.3K 157 80
By SmallMight90939238

Tommy POV

It had been about a month, I was enjoying my time here. I loved them all, I wasn't ready to go back. I knew it was gonna happen, but I didn't want it to. 

I tried my best, to show them that I should stay. But I doubt it's been working. 

I just... I can't leave! They love me to right? Or is it just some.... fake love? Where they act like they love me, so when I have to leave, they can laugh in my face. I don't want to believe it. But I know it's the truth.

I have never lasted more then a month, and it never gonna happen. I should just let it happen, fighting it would be stupid. 

I walked down the large flight of stairs, quietly opening the door. It was around 1 am, and I just wanted to go outside. 

I closed the door behind me, no noise outside other then a couple animals. I walked down the driveway, seeing the long road that I came here on...

Before I could stop myself, I ran. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I came to an abrupt stop, I was in a forest. 

I walked farther into the comforting trees, feeling happy in the shade from the morning sun. I didn't know how long i was running, but the sun was rising. So over a couple of hours....

I walked and walked, until I came across a clearing. The clearing had a river, and some pretty flowers around it. 

I sat there, planning on staying. They weren't gonna know I left, they don't really care. It's just fake, so when it time... they can break my sad heart. 

I watched as the water moved with the small animals under it. Creating small rippled in the calm water. 

I was just staring,
 until I heard a branch break behind me.

Before I could turn around, I ran. I ran as fast as I could into the forest, trying to get away from the person behind me. I didn't know who they were, but i honestly didn't wanna know. 

I slowed down, breathing heavy as i slowed my pace.
 I had ran for a long time, and i was tired. But that person was still behind me.
 I need to keep going-! 

I feel a tight grip on my shoulder, making me yelp loudly.
I slowly turn my head, being met with a pissed of Techno. He lightly loosen's his grip, giving me an opening to run.

I turn back around, and bolt the other way.
Well, i try to. Techno grabs back onto my shirt, pulling me back towards him. Trapping me in his large arm's.

i tried to escape, but i was to weak... I really should've eaten. 
After a couple minutes of struggling, my arms give out. I cant keep going, i need to just let it happen. I rest my head on his shoulder, earning a satisfied grunt from the other. 

He picks me up, carrying me out of the forest..

How did they realize i was gone? Why did Techno come after me...?
Do they actually care? No.. They just want to make me think that. 

Beside's, i don't need a family. I'm fine on my own. I can survive on my own- 

--

Techno:
Y'know mumblin ain't gonna do nothin. 

--

Godammit. 

I really need to get better at running away.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.8K 92 6
Mark gets turned into a kitten, and the closest thing to safety is Ethan's home, not being able to talk in his new cat body, he tries different ways...
40.6K 1.5K 11
Vague update schedule, unrelated stories. I usually update every few months but sometimes I get busy. If you see that this hasn't been updated in 3 m...
4.3K 252 8
"𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴"