FUCK YOU- Hawk

By Hawksbadbitch

Y/n moves to live with her aunt Opal and her cousin Mikey in california, because of some at home trouble. Lat... More

Slushie
FM$
Lasagna
Soccer time!
Hands On
Project
Friends?
Seperate ways
Heartache
Another Love
Cement
Cement- part 2
A/n- Not an update!
Feelings or Fling?
Good 4 you📣
Nobody tell Hawk
Fuck you or I love you?
Feeling like Rapunzel🦎
Red light😏
Cowgirl
Again?!
For your troubles?😏
The End of both of us
Here's to the grads🥂🎓
Back at it again
Cabin fever🏕
Time of our lives
Girls Night
Cheater!🎩💵🎲🐕🚢
Were back bitches🤪
Authors note!!
🌸Always Forever🌸
Pics or it didnt happen
Take em off
Camp?!
Camp counselor
Where to now?
London
Photoshoot
end of london
Future
Letters to y/n~
Not again

☆Cast☆

8K 95 84
By Hawksbadbitch

Y/n is 16 years old and is just moving from New Jersey. She's moving in with her aunt Opal and her cousin Mikey. Her and Mikey are extremely close, she was the first person Mikey told when he found out he was gay.

Y/n had to move away from her home in New Jersey because she got into a huge fight at her old school with a bunch of other students.

Mikey Murphy as Mikey

Mikey is 17 years old and lives with his mom Opal. He is gay and currently single. He is the captain of the soccer team at West valley high school. His dad left when he was 2 and only contacts him once in a blue moon.

Heather Graham as Aunt Opal (iykyk)

Aunt Opal is 35 years young. She lives with her son Mikey and soon her niece Y/n. Mikey's father left when mikey was 2 years old because "he wasnt ready for that type of responsibility". So Opal did everything she could to make sure Mikey has a great life, she made huge sacrifices and worked her butt off constantly and Mikey appreciates her for it.(unlike some people...*cough* ginny*cough*). Opal works as a real estate agent and makes good money I mean good money.

Jeremy Shada as Reginald Peter's aka Reggie

Rest of Cobra Kai cast as themselves

------------------------------------------------------------

A/n-
Hey sluts!!!!
I just wanted to let you guys know that if their are any characters that will come in later I will let you who they are and give a picture of them when the times comes.

ENJOY BITCHES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 87 12
Miguel's in a coma, you've quit karate, and you're relationship with hawk has gone down the drain as you switch to your brother's side. Can anything...
332K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
4.5K 141 18
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
68.3K 1K 49
Y/N L/N is a student at West Valley High School. He is friends with a nerdy kid named Demetri, and a quite nerdy kid named Eli, the three of them lik...