Harry Styles Fanfiction - Mea...

By harrystyles_stories_

Y/n is a young photographer who happened to get one of her biggest jobs at a young age. She is the photograph... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 3

1.3K 8 3
By harrystyles_stories_

**HARRYS POV**
I kinda had a crush on Y/n for a long time now and I really hope that I can ask her out today, that's why I invited her to the party. So I told her a little lie. I wasn't at my moms I just wanted to pick her up so she doesn't have to drive herself and I know that  she's safe.
I got dressed and at 07:30 pm I left my house to pick her up. The boys and I already prepared everything for the party so everything was ready.
**YOUR POV**
I was almost ready to leave. I put on a nice dress and heels, I put my make up on and did my hair.
I don't know why I made such an effort to look so nice but I was really happy to go on that party.

[Their outfits]

The doorbell rang and instantly went to the door and opened it. I opened the door to a handsome man with curly long hair. It was Harry, obviously. He was dressed casual but still a little fancy.
I got a weird feeling but it wasn't a bad one. It's like I met him for the first time.
„Wow" he said looking up and down at me.
„Hey" I said and smiled at him.
„I mean hey, you look stunning. I almost didn't recognize you." he eventually found words to form a full sentence.
„Thank you. You look handsome too." I think I blushed when I said that, I just hopef he couldn't see it.
„Oh please, but thanks."
I locked my door and we started walking towards the car and got in. We had to drive for a half an hour to his place.
The whole drive there we had a lot of fun, I could talk to him for hours.
„So how much people are gonna be there?" I asked
„I think about 50 to 60. It's not a really big party. Why?"
„Oh it's just I was never on a party like this and for me a party with 50 people is quite big. I'm just a little nervous, that's all." I explained.
„Oh you really don't have to be. There are gonna be Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall and their families. I'm gonna be there and my family too and the rest are friends of us. And if you want to I'm gonna stay by your side the whole evening." he suggested.
„Oh no no it's alright you don't have to."
„Listen I know how it is going somewhere and not knowing anyone so I'm gonna be with you throughout the evening, okay." he said.
„Okay, thank you." I said.

A little while later we arrived at the party and a lot of people were already there.
When we got in he took my hand and placed his in mine to go in together. I looked a bit shocked at him, I mean why do I have to go hand in hand in there.
„There are a lot of drunk boys in there, when they see us together, they won't bother you." he said.
„You really could read my mind, huh?"
„I saw the look on your face. But I'm sorry are you uncomfortable with that?" he asked politely.
„No no it's okay I didn't think about that part. Thank you for doing this."
„Everytime love."

Love....he said love. It made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach...how could I not like a guy like him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
39.8K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
144K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences