Siblings Love (Brothers Confl...

By shirzthepotats

Mika, Ema and Rei Hinata is the daughters of a famous adventurer, Rintarou Hinata. They found out that their... More

.:Chapter 2:.
.:Chapter 3:.
.:Chapter 4:.
Update
.:Chapter 5:.
More update
.:Chapter 6:.
REAL UPDATE!!

.:Chapter 1:.

1K 26 6
By shirzthepotats

It’s only a little longer until I can meet my family, the people who will be my brothers.
I personally think they will do no good. Because for some reason, I had this feelings that they will cause some trouble into my life, as well as Juli's.

Juli and I had the same mind of keeping my sisters away from those flirty males. Nobody would think a squirrel can be overprotective, huh?

“You guys need to keep your guards up against those wolves.” Juli snapped us.

“There are a total of 13 after all.” he added.

I can’t disagree with that. From all 13 siblings, and the fact that they're all males, one of them could be a pedo. I mean, who knows?

Juli has been repeating the same thing about keeping our distance away from them and stuff a lot of times since it was decided that we’re going to move.

“Rei!” Juli shouted.

“Hm?” I replied without a clue.

“This is unusual. Why didn’t you say anything? I thought you’re with me!” Juli jumped to my shoulder with anger.

“Well… It can’t be helped. Papa and Miwa-san has always been busy. But they’re our siblings, after all. I don’t think all of them would be harmful.” I answered.

“But even if they’re siblings, the fact that they’re wolves doesn’t change!” Juli protested.

“Calm down, Juli. We’ll be fine.” Mika said while we walked out from the train.

“Ahh the weather today is nice, isn’t it, Juli?” Chii asked while we’re walking on the route leading towards the Sunrise Residence, where the Asahina's place would be and which soon we will be meeting our new family.

"Don't change the topic." Juli scowled. We all giggled over his cuteness and overprotective personality.

Rintarou is our stepfather who we had been living with since as long as I can remember. But I believe there was only me, Mika and Chii. He was always busy with his work that he rarely spent time with us.

About our mother.... I can barely remember a memory of us together.

Rintarou had told us that she died after gave birth to us three.
When the first time we knew about it, we all had a hard time. But we eventually accept the reality and just move on.

“Looks like we’ve arrived to the battlefield.” Juli said.

“Eh? Our stuff, it’s already here.” Chii pointed to the lorry.

We saw a tall man with dark ashen brown hair and warm brown eyes, and a little boy with strawberry blonde hair and bright hazel eyes standing in front of the apartment. We rushed towards them.

“Um, excuse me..” I approached them.

“Ah hello, you must be Rei, right?” the tall man started. I was a bit stunned by how charming and calming he looks. His voice was soft and the way he speaks, it's like telling me that any problems can be solve.

“Y- Yes..” I felt the heat on my cheeks burned as he held out his hand. I reached out hesitantly but able to shook his hand properly. Whew good job, Rei.

“Hello, I'm Mika, the oldest sister. That is Ema, the second. Rei's the youngest.” Mika offered a smile.

Mika, the oldest, is aged 18. Ema, or which we called her Chii, is 17 while me the youngest, is 16. Pretty funny as we're different in age by one year.

“Well, I’m the oldest son, Masaomi. And this is the youngest, Wataru.”

“Hello, Onee-chan!” the youth voice just made my day.

“Hello.” we replied.

“I already had your luggage carried up to your room.” Masaomi said.

“Ah, thank you so much.”

“Not a problem.” he said giving a calming smile.

I stared at the building we're going to be living in soon. Rintarou had mentioned that we’re going to live in an apartment, and I thought he meant a room. But the reality is, we’re living in an entire apartment. This is no apartment, this is a mansion!

We were still staring at the building in awe.

“Um.. Are you guys alright?” Masaomi asked in concern. I instantly closed my mouth after realizing that it was still wide open. I turned to my sisters and they really looked like idiots. The fact that we all look quite identical, I bet I was the same as them.

“Y- You guys live here? In this 5 storey mansion?” Mika asked blankly.

“Well… You could call it a mansion, huh?” Masaomi chuckled softly.

Masaomi led us to a room which what looked like the size of our old house. At the front door of the room, there's a paper pinned up there that says "Imouto-chan". The writing was really tidy and nice. I shivered a bit after realizing how scary that is, to have a stranger to wrote that on your door.

We picked our room. I picked the room in between Mika's and Chii's. I'm the youngest so I should be protected by those two. 

Even though I feel like I'm the one who protect them from males who started to get flirty with them, which is not a good thing.

I started putting down my stuff. I pulled out tons of anime DVDs and manga from one of my luggage. There's also some anime posters and those cool video games.
Yes, I'm an otaku and a gamer. Haters gonna hate, bruh.

After we settled our rooms, we heard a knock on the door.
I opened the door and I saw no one at my height.

“Onee-chan!” I heard the youth voice below me.

“Oh Wataru-chan, what are you doing here?” I knelt down so I can look at him with the same height as his.

“Can I come in? Please, please, please, onee-chan!”

I can’t resist the cuteness of him, so I let him in and join the girls’ party.

We were playing a lot of games, even playing 'hide and seek' was possible here. And finding that little cutie is pretty hard.

"You win again, Wataru-chan!" I sighed. I pushed my back and everyone can hear a crack from it. Dayum I'm getting old.

"Yay! Yay!" He popped out from the closet room. I thought I had checked there mulltiple times!

“Um Wataru-chan, can you be our tour guide now? Show us your house maybe?” Chii asked.

“Yeah! Let’s go!” Wataru said with cheer.

He tugged on our hand urging us to go down the stairs.
The living room was huge, it almost looks like the whole school. He first showed us the front garden. It was full of beautiful flowers, I wonder who plant them..

While we were looking at the huge living room, a young man, which looks like he’s in his early twenty, with silvery white hair which fell on his face that covered his right eye from sight, and beautiful violet eyes. He was walking towards us.

“Hello.” we all greeted him.

The guy she was talking to walked towards her. But me being a protective little imouto, observing him from up to below. And my instinct said that he's a cheerful yet flirty guy.

And that's when I realized that Mika got a hug by him. From almost a stranger.
Juli and I was getting fired up. I cracked my fingers while Juli looked like a bull when the smoke came out of his cute fluffy ears, and we’re ready to attack anytime.

“It’s a ‘nice to meet you’ hug~” the guy whispered in Mika's ear.

I can see her face was flashing red and she was frozen in his arms.

“Tsuba-nii-chan..” Wataru whined in the corner.

“You!!” I stomped towards them and about to slap him but stopped when another guy walked in and hit the white haired guy over the back of his head.

“Sorry about Tsubaki. I’m Azusa, nice to meet you.” The dark blue haired guy said. He looks almost exactly like the white haired, but his outfit is a bit different and he wore a pair of black rimmed glasses while his hair covered the left eye.

The white haired who’s named Tsubaki, looks more boyish and childish, while Azusa’s cooler and mature. But both of them looked really handsome. Except for that white haired attitude.

Tsubaki immediately stood up and rubbed the sore spot on the back of his head. "That hurts, Azusa~". He then slung his arm around Azusa’s shoulder.

“Don’t we look similar? We’re identical twins.” They said before Tsubaki gave us a wink.

“You two are too loud.” A man said from the kitchen. He looks really mature and father-like. He have a short blonde hair and bright blue eyes, with a pair of thin rimmed glasses. Also with a grey vest and a red shirt buttoned up.

“Pleased to meet you, my name is Ukyo. I work as a lawyer.” The man said giving a soft smile.

“Please take care of us.” We bowed.

“Yes, please do~!” Tsubaki said and started hugging us all.

I was a bit disgusted, but then it felt very warm and comfortable. But then I woke up to reality and realized how I hated this kind of hug. I pushed myself away from his grasp while those two were still stuck. They didn't even put an effort of escaping.

“Tsuba-nii!” we heard a voice from up the stairs. "What are you doing in the house?" he continued.

"Ahh, Yusuke. Welcome home~" Tsubaki said.

"It's not "Welcome home~". Bringing girls to home is-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Wait... Ah! Wh- wh- wh-!" His voice was loud enough to echoed through the huge living room.

"You!" A red haired guy came down the stairs, he was sprinting towards Chii.

"Eh.... Asahina-kun?" Chii said with shock.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading this story :3 I'm really sorry if this story is confusing because me myself is confused by the original story TmT But I'll try my best to clear things up. 

If you do like this story, please vote for it :) And maybe give any comments to prove my writing? I would really appreaciate that :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 0 19
Ema Hinata always wanted a big family, even growing up with two older sisters. Fortunately their father remarries and now the three sisters have thir...
227K 5.3K 28
Mia loves her big sister Ema Hinata but Mia also loves trouble and trouble loves her back. When Mia comes home to move in with her 13 new brothers th...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
160K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...