Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Oleh DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

10

838 19 19
Oleh DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: The Familiar Forest

Now being fused together Y/n and Vaatu made their way through the familiar Forest eventually they found a scorched Battlefield it was completely littered with the bones and corpses of Fallen Warriors some of them had wings others did not.

Y/n: where the heck are we?

Vaatu: this is the home of a very powerful individual someone who is worthy of being your familiar.

Y/n: who is it?

Vaatu: you'll find out in just a moment~

Soon enough they heard a loud booming Roar and within a few seconds something lands in front of them it was a dragon it was completely black except for its blood red eyes.

The dragon lowered its head to Y/n L/n and looked upon Him locking eyes with him and eventually he spoke in a demonic voice.

???: who...are...you?

Y/n L/n before the dragon with no hint of fear and he spoke.

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n, who are you?

???: I am Ashura the red eyes black dragon the dragon god of Darkness itself.

Y/n: it's an honor to meet you your highness please I am here seeking a familiar and I come before you to ask you to be my familiar.

Ashura: hmm you are quite interesting I sense kindness loyalty honesty innocence but most of all I sense pure black darkness within you you are the master I have been waiting for for so many years I will become your familiar.

Y/n: thank you won't regret it.

Ashura: I know I won't

Y/n L/n then performs the ritual to make Ashura his familiar once the ritual is complete they are now bound together until the day Y/n L/n dies.

Y/n: it is done now that I'm your master you think you can give me a lift to my friends.

Ashura: this is an easy request I shall accommodate.

Y/n L/n immediately jumps on Ashura's back and within a few seconds he takes off into the air after a few seconds of flying they make their way back into the familiar forest and eventually Y/n can hear a bunch of girls screaming.

Y/n: that's my friends Ashura put the pedal to the metal!!!

Ashura: Yes master your wish is my command!

With that said Ashura starts flying at supersonic speed and eventually they make it to the source of the screening Ashura lands and Y/n L/n jumps down to see why the girls screamed all of the girls are covered in green yucky slime the Slime is disintegrating their clothing Y/n notices that Issei is just having a field day with this Y/n becomes very disappointed in his perverted friend he walks over to him and he swiftly gives Issei a strong firm kick in the nuts causing him to fall down gripping his junk.

Y/n: Ashura can you destroy all the slime?

Ashura: this is but an easy request it shall be done master.

Ashura precedes to blast the slime with a few blasts of pure dark energy once all the Slime was reduced to dust Issei starts crying over the loss of the green slime in addition to the pain he's feeling in his groin.

Rias: thank you Y/n it's always good to have a friend like you.

Koneko: yeah it's good to have someone who's not a perv hanging around.

Koneko gets annoyed by the constant crying of the group pervert she then proceeded to kick him in the face knocking him clean out she then picked him up and Carries him slung over her shoulder Rias immediately looks at Ashura and is immediately both shocked and horrified at what she's looking at she instantly recognizes the dragon God of Darkness.

Rias: can't believe it the actual red eyes black dragon itself I never thought I'd live to see the day that I would get to meet him.

Y/n: well here he is and he's my loyal familiar.

Rias Smiles very impressed that Y/n L/n has managed to tame the untamable Ashura but she knew what he truly was and she was the only one at the Academy who knew besides the Headmasters.

Rias: I must say I'm very proud of you Y/n now let's go home.

With that said they teleport back to the academy Y/n makes his way back to his dorm and he goes to bed after about an hour he gets woken up by a flash of red light Y/n then notices that it's none other than his friend Rias Gremory.

Y/n: Hey Rias what are you doing here?

Rias: Y/n I need you to do me a favor probably the biggest favor you'll ever do for me in your whole life.

Y/n: sure what do you need?

Rias: I need you to take my virginity!

Y/n: your wha?

Rias: you know we need to have sex right now!

Y/n: I don't know what that is is it some sort of pie.

Rias: listen I'll take the lead just start getting naked.

Y/n L/n being totally innocent and not knowing what she was talking about decides that the best thing to do is to play along.

Y/n: Okay

Y/n and Rias start getting naked but before they could take off their pants a flash of silver light comes out of nowhere standing in the place where the flash took place was a woman with silver hair wearing a maid's outfit.

???: Lady Rias what are you doing?

Rias: this doesn't concern you Grayfia and besides the choice of who I give my maidenhood to is my choice.

Grayfia: think about what your father and your older brother would say?

Rias: I don't care what they would say this is my choice not theirs!!!

Grayfia: Lady Rias please come with me you are just stressed out just get a good night's sleep and you will see that this is not the right thing to do.

Rias finally gives up she puts her clothes back on and she makes her way over to Grayfia.

Rias: I'm Sorry I caused you trouble Y/n just go back to sleep and pretend this didn't happen.

Grayfia: I'm terribly sorry about this Lord Y/n.

Y/n: it's no trouble at all I'm just terribly confused about what just happened.

Soon enough the two of them vanish in a flash of silver light Y/n's clothes immediately regenerate back onto his body he is just sitting here in the dark wondering what just happened.

Y/n: that was the weirdest moment of my life.

Y/n then fell back asleep.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently sitting on the couch in his dorm he is currently wondering what happened last night what rias was talking about and the big question on his mind was.

Y/n mind: what was she talking about sex? what is sex?

Y/n stop they're asking himself the same questions over and over again until eventually the front door opened to reveal his best friend Midnight.

Midnight: hey Y/n I'm home!

Y/n: Hey Midnight

Midnight: you look confused what's the matter?

Y/n: I have a serious question to ask you.

Midnight: go ahead ask away

Y/n: what is sex?

Midnight who was currently drinking a cup of coffee shocked by the question she just heard she spit out the coffee in shock of what she just heard.

Midnight: where did you hear that word?!?!?!

Y/n: well last night Rias appeared in my room she said we needed to have sex right now.

Midnight mind: I swear if that red-haired teenager really took his innocence before I could I'm going to make sure she is thrown out of this Academy faster than she can say oops!!!!!!!!

Midnight: what happened next?!!?

Y/n: well some lady in a maid's outfit came in.

Midnight: oh my God please don't tell me they did.

Y/n: she then took Rias and said that she was sorry once they were gone I just went back to sleep.

Midnight: oh thank God.

Y/n: what's the matter?

Midnight: well let's just say that when a man and a woman love each other very much they do something very special something that you don't need to know about yet.

Y/n: but I don't understand.

Midnight: I'll tell you about it later just do me a favor as a friend and drop it Okay?

Y/n: Okay!

Midnight: now that that is settled did you have any fun while I was gone?

Y/n: well I went to The Familiar forest and got a familiar.

Midnight: that's great to hear did anything else happen?

Y/n: not really no

Midnight: why don't you and me go get some breakfast.

Y/n: that sounds nice

The two of them headed to the cafeteria on the way there Y/n L/n could hear a voice in his head this voice was the voice of the spirit of darkness and chaos Vaatu.

Vaatu: hello Y/n

Y/n mind: hey Vaatu what's up?

Vaatu: we're going to have to begin your training soon.

Y/n: training?

Vaatu: yes training you have extraordinary power and did needs to be put under control for if it's not controlled soon enough your power will run out of control and everyone you know everyone you love they will be consumed by your power and they will be obliterated.

Y/n: well we don't want that so I guess let's do this thing after classes end.

Vaatu: I agree but I recommend we start tomorrow.

Y/n mind: why is that?

Vaatu: I have a feeling that we will have company soon Uninvited and unwanted company.

Y/n mind: what do you mean?

Vaatu: the Phoenix is coming

Y/n mind: what's that supposed to mean?

Vaatu:...........

Y/n mind: Vaatu?

No response Vaatu has gone silent.

Y/n mind: okay then I guess go take a nap or something I don't care.

Soon enough the two of them arrived at the cafeteria the two of them had a nice breakfast and eventually the two of them separated to go do their own thing.

(Time skip after classes)
Location: the New Age Academy

Currently Y/n L/n is in his dorm room Midnight is currently grading papers with Glynda and she wouldn't be back for a few hours eventually Y/n L/n got this strange feeling it was as if something was calling to him something was pulling him he looked outside and he noticed on the other side of the grounds in the part of the castle that held the club rooms he noticed a strange black and red smoke emerging from when do you recognize this window to be the window of the occult research Club he could feel something pulling on him to go there he couldn't explain how or why but he just felt it so he decided to go with his instincts.

Y/n mind: Vaatu what's that weird smoke?

Vaatu: that is emotional Darkness.

Y/n mind: emotional Darkness? what's that?

Vaatu: it is when negative emotions become so powerful that entities who can sense Darkness can feel it calling to them like a piece of metal to a powerful electromagnet.

Y/n: why is it calling to me?

Vaatu:................

Y/n mind: Really Vaatu again with the silent treatment?!

Y/n L/n had no time to question the spirit of darkness and chaos because he was already in front of the occult research Club room he could hear yelling and shouting from the other side of the door.

Rias: for the last time I will not marry you!!!!

Y/n: what is she talking about, and who is Mary? Oh well

Y/n immediately opened the door immediately he was greeted by the sight of his friends in the occult research Club he was also greeted to The Familiar sight of the silver-haired woman from last night standing in the middle of the room sitting on one of the couches was a man with blond hair blue eyes and a very overconfident Aura to him standing behind him was a gaggle of girls.

???: who the hell is this puny insignificant human?!?!

Y/n: who's he talking to cuz I know you ain't talking about me.

???: yes Riser is talking about you you worthless pathetic human.

Y/n: you know people who talk about themselves in the third person usually have serious issues maybe you have some sort of inferiority complex that or you're just compensating for something~

All of the girls in the room giggled at his joke even the girls behind the blonde haired fool.

???: how dare you insult Riser I am Riser phenex next head of the House of Phoenix and Riser demands more respect from an insignificant worm like you.

Y/n started feeling a great rage in his heart soon enough his hair started to stand in a Vegeta like fashioned his teeth became razor-sharp and his eyes became jet black.

Vaatu: here let me take control for a little bit~

Darkness Y/n closed his eyes and soon enough Vaatu took complete control the markings on his body appeared on Y/n's chest and stomach he opened his eyes and now his eyes were pure blood red.

Vaatu Y/n let out a low chuckle eventually his laugh started becoming a dark hysterical laughter.

Riser: what are you laughing at human?!

Vaatu Y/n: what we find funny is you really you are our Superior when in reality you are our inferior.

Riser: what did you just say human?!?!?!?!?

Grayfia: Lord Riser I would recommen-

Riser: silence woman!!!! Now what did you just say you vile worthless trash?!?!?!?!?

Vaatu Y/n: what we said you bastard son of a whore is that you are inferior to us we are superior and you and your pathetic little race are inferior~

Riser: that does it!!!

Riser threw a fireball at Vaatu Y/n but unfortunately before the fireball could hit him and explode he caught it like a professional baseball player everyone was shocked and horrified at what they just saw.

Vaatu Y/n: oh please your puny attack could never do any damage to a superior being let me show you a real Attack~

The red markings on his body began to Glow violet he took in a large breath and as soon as he released that breath and exhaled his markings let out a powerful blast of pure dark energy hitting Riser Phenix in the chest and sending him flying through the window and down to the ground below the sound of the blast could be compared it to that of a powerful horn.

Vaatu Y/n: is there anyone else who wishes to feel my wrath or have all you learned your lesson?~

???: you will pay for attacking my brother let us show this strange human who he is dealing with?

Vaatu Y/n: please do show us who we're dealing with we would love to see what you have to offer~

Soon enough his servants began to attack the chainsaw twins proceeded to attack but as soon as their weapons touched him the weapons snapped in half as if they had tried to cut through an unbreakable object.

Chainsaw twins 1 & 2: HUH?!?!?!?!

Vaatu: how cute now it's our turn~

Vaatu Y/n once again charged up the same attack he hit Riser Phenix with before any of them could guard or Dodge all of them were hit with the same blast that took out their master sending them flying out the hole in the wall Rias grabbed Vaatu Y/n hoping to stop him from killing them.

Rias: Y/n calm down they are defeated!

Vaatu Y/n: sorry but Y/n L/n is not here right now if you wish to leave a message I'll make sure he gets it HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rias and the other members of the occult research Club were shocked and a bit horrified at what they just heard and saw Vaatu Y/n jumped down from the window falling at least 10 stories he landed on the ground in a superhero Landing he looked on his opponents and they all looked angry and ready to fight.

Vaatu Y/n: you puny devils do not deserve to exist in this world in my world prepare to join your ancestors prepare to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaatu Y/n was about to begin his own slide but before he could he was stopped by the silver-haired woman known as Grayfia.

Grayfia: I believe that is enough Riser let us go home.

Riser: whatever!

Riser and his servants immediately teleport away Y/n and Grayfia teleport back into the occult research Club room.

Grayfia: you have 10 days to prepare for the rating game use those 10 days wisely.

Rias: understood

Grayfia teleports away and Y/n returns back to his normal human form.

Y/n: what just happened?

Y/n notices the huge hole in the wall and is surprised by it.

Y/n: holy crud what happened to your wall?

Akeno: you mean you really don't know what just happened?

Y/n: not in the slightest

Rias: there was a little fight that guy is Riser Phenix and he is my fiance unfortunately.

Y/n felt his stomach drop and he felt a great sense of sadness and despair.

Y/n: what do you mean?!?!?!?

Rias: what I mean is my brother and my father put me in an arranged marriage and if I want to get out of it I have to defeat him in the rating game.

Y/n: I understand I think.

Rias: tomorrow we leave to go training.

Y/n: I understand I wish you all the best of luck.

Y/n mind: I've got some training of my own to do.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3131)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
23.1K 393 25
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
148 1 5
*This is the first 5 chapters of a published work. You can find the full book in Kindle Unlimited on Amazon for US$0.99. The second book, The Darknes...
1.9K 42 23
IMPORTANT: I am currently in the process of remastering this story and will soon be working on the sequels. once the remastering is done I will chang...