๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒโ„ข

By VEAUNE

Complete 4th written book More

Aa
Bb
Cc
Dd
Ee
Ff
Gg
Hh
Ii
Jj
Kk
Ll
Mm
Nn
Oo
Pp
Qq
Ss
Tt
Uu
Vv
Ww
Xx
Yy
Zz
yY
xX
wW
Vv
Epilogue
Pt 2

Rr

3.8K 198 77
By VEAUNE

Nessa

So much went down in the past two days that I couldn't keep up with. Everyone in the house has been either screaming, shouting, arguing, or breaking down in tears.

"You sure i'm not hurting you?" I asked Jovan since my head was laying on his chest. He had his arm wrapped around me and was telling me everything that went on.

We were making it a habit to stay up all night and just talk. Even if it was about nothing, we'd always speak and entertain each other's thoughts.

I traced my finger on his arm seeing him nod his head before hearing Kayla crying from the other side of the door.

Everyone was loosing it, especially her, since Draco was in jail and there was no bail set for him.

India came by the other day and told us what happened after Jovan got shot. Apparently, his own mother was the one who shot him because she was scared he was going to shoot Ram.

Once again, putting a man before her own child almost risking his life. After that, Draco ran to the floor and tried to help Jov but he got jumped on by Rams and Jovans momma.

Tino went in and tried to help as much as he could, but they were tugging and pushing him off. Meanwhile, Jovan was bleeding out on the carpet and his mother wasn't letting Draco save him.

Eventually Draco broke loose. Tino was filled with fear, not knowing what to do so he called the cops in hopes to retrieve an ambulance for help.

When Draco tried dragging Jovan out, his mother grabbed the glock and tried to hit in the back of his head so he'd black out. Luckily, she didn't hit hard enough so no huge damage was done.

Draco grabbed the gun and shot her. It's said, from some people, that she's alive. Other people claim that she's dead.

India told me she was alive and saw her in Dove's bed hours later. The ambulance was able to help her and Jovan. Turns out they were in the exact same hospital, unknowingly.

When the police got to the place, Rams fled, just leaving Tino and Draco to face the consequences.

Apparently, Draco was already wanted in the system for drug importation and because he was the son of one of the hugest dealers in our city. They felt like if they had access to Draco then they'd be able to reach Ram.

"They're not going to let him out." Kayla continued to cry on the other end.

I got off of Jovan and went out to the hall to comfort her. India and May were already on the ground rubbing their hands on her back.

"Kayla we're going to figure this shit out," I reminded her as her tears continued to stroll down her face.

Marquees came out with a box of tissues and handed them to her. "Look, we finna go down to the prision and go visit him. Maybe even try to see what's up and figure more of this shit out. Don't cry Kay, he's gonna be aight."

She took a tissue out and wiped her face while nodding. May grabbed her hand and pulled her into a separate room to talk, Just leaving India and I alone. I figured it was best since they knew each other longer and she would have an advantage when it came to helping her.

"This is a lot to deal with," I mumbled feeling my head hurt.

"It gets worse than this," India added in before we both took a step outside, watching the rain hit the ground, "Apparently Jovan is becoming a big target in KingPin society. Ram told Powell and Dove that Jovan was planning on killing them and taking over their names. Now they're working together to take him down. MIND you, the police is already searching for him."

The rain hit a little harder and the water was rising up to the porch as if a flood were about to resurface.

"With Draco being gone and Quan being gone he doesn't really have many people out here protecting him. Sierra and I are willing to help as much as we can."

I couldn't believe this was happening right now. No one here was safe, especially him. Then I learned about how investigators had access to his notebook, which didn't make any sense to me because that meant someone in this house turned it in, or at least someone that's been in the house.

I didn't want to suspect anyone but it was kind of hard. My options were between Draco, Kayla, May, Marquess, Quan, India, Sierra, or Tino. Honestly, none of them seemed like they would do it.

Not even Quan, though there were many reasons to pin it on him, I wasn't sure if that was enough proof.

While I sat and thought about it, my phone rang uncontrollably in my pocket. The collar ID was blocked so I couldn't see who it was. "Hello?"

"You fuck ass snake bitch," A familiar voice of Powell, snapped through the other end.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked with an attitude.

"FUCKING BITCH," He screamed through my speakers, "YOU AINT THINK AT MAYBELLINE'S FIGHTING MATCH THAT I AINT SEEN YOU KISS THE FUCKING ENEMY? BITCH YOU KNEW WE WAS GONE RAN SACK HIS PLACE!"

I stayed silent because I didn't know what to say or if I was going to become his next target, but I found out once he spoke again.

"NOW YOU DONT WANNA SPEAK? BET!," He laughed a little, "Watch your fucking back that's all I gotta say. Before I ever go after Jovan imma just sure you out the picture first. As of Draco, I got niggas behind the cells who can get the job done for me. You gonna wish you neva' tried that sneaky shit HOE!" He hung up the phone.

I slipped my device into my pocket feeling myself panic a little.

I fucked up...

My eyes wailed slowly and my hands were even shaking from the nervousness. I sat down on the porch with my fingers covering over my faces with my body just frozen in that spot.

I really fucked up.

My heart was pounding so hard out of my chest that it felt like it was going to rip out. Closing my eyes quietly, I let my tears come out.

I wasn't built for this street life. This isn't why my dad sent me over here and right now my life was on the line because of my involvement in it.

"Bae, what's wrong?" May asked in a kitty voice, sitting beside me.

"He's going to kill me May. You know he doesn't play when it comes to his money and right now his focus isn't on anything else but me." I rubbed my eyes feeling the liquid travel down further more.

I was really in a fucked up position, and somehow things were getting worse.

"Who?" She pulled me in closer to her and wiped my tears with her fingers. If there were anyone I could lean on in my family it would be her. Sometimes she was annoying but she had love for me.

"Powe-"

My voice was cut off when a black truck drove past the house and shots were fired into our direction.

May and I got up and quickly ran to the sides so that we couldn't get hit. When the people in the car saw that they hadn't hit us, they stopped the vehicle in the middle of the street and reversed it, shooting a little more.

We ran towards the back, trying to find safe places and stayed there with our hearts pounding.

The men continued to shoot until there were no bullets left. After that, the vehicle drove off and disappeared into a different road.

"What the fuck was that?" I panted with a slight tremble, stepping onto my feet and helping May onto hers.

"It's a warning."

•••

"Tino leave Kayla alone," I cautioned him at the table.

"What? I'm just saying if Draco dies I can always slide in and take big bro's place. I've always wanted to see what she taste like anyway."

Marquess smacked the back of Tino's head so fast that his face hit the table and his nose started bleeding. "This ain't the fucking time bitch."

"IT AINT HURT," Tino shouted with water filling his eyes, "Now i'm finna go to the bathroom and clean my nose."

I wasn't sure who's idea it was to go out to eat but we all decided it was the best thing to do so we could get our mind off of everything.

Even though today was a long day, tomorrow would be longer since the guys were expecting to get some action in.

We were at this arcade place and I expected everyone to be a little cheerful, playing around, lightening up the mood here and there, but they were slumped.

Except for India and Sierra, who went to enjoy themselves and Tino, who now had a busted nose.

"Let's go do something," I insisted, grabbing Jovans hand and bringing him over to one of the games.

It was the typical who can get the most basketballs in the hoop type of game, so I knew this would help linger his mind off of his problems.

"I know damn well you ain't bring me over to this game knowing imma whop yo ass," He gushed before sliding the tickets in the meter.

I rolled my eyes doing the same, before picking up a basketball. "I have you know I use to hoop back in the ninth and tenth grade. Girls use to be scared of me."

"Scared?" He said sarcastically with a hand over his patched shoulder, "People actually be scared of you?"

My lips turned into a slight smile. "Jovan don't play with me, but no- seriously. I wanna see who can make the most shots. I'll even bet on it."

His brow rose at my proposal. "What's yo' bet then?"

"If I win, you gotta make that period bag for me everyday until I leave to go back home. That includes all the chips and candies."

The balls rolled down and we both instantly got to shooting. So far our numbers were matching up and doubling slowly.

He nodded his head in approval. "Aight that seems fair and if I win, you can't go back home."

I continued to shoot but stopped and looked at him. "Wait.. what?"

"You heard me." He paused and stared in my direction, "I don't think you should go after this whole situation dies down. I know you just here for a moment but I enjoy yo' company. Think i'm actually feeling yo' vibe."

Pull that dick out...

I could feel my cheeks burning up again because I actually really liked his vibe too. It was more of an emotional thing instead of physical and I adored that. "So, you admit you're gonna miss me?"

He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me a little closer to him. "Maybe. Maybe not."

After that little moment, we got straight into shooting again. We spent so much time playing around and enjoying each other's company, that we forget that everyone else was there.

We even got to speak a lot about ourselves and what we did and didn't like, and so far we're on the same page about a lot of things.

Tino finally got out of the bathroom with tissue stuffed up both nostrils. "Man fuck Marq. I'll steal his bitch too."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.9K 39
( first book) 2020๐Ÿ’•
Hood Love By _creeeee

General Fiction

386K 8.6K 60
First Urban Fiction ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Rock with me as I try this So I'm going to be editing this book now โค๏ธ
203K 6.2K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
15K 594 28
Read, comment, vote, allat ๐Ÿ˜‰