Fifty Shades Of August

By Roycestopher

©CopyRight 2015 - 2017 by Roycestopher All Rights Reserved Contains Rated R contents including detailed sex... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
long time no see

chapter six

9.5K 430 124
By Roycestopher

I walked out the doors of the cafe and seen Craig, Mr.August's driver standing outside of the suv holding open the back door. He greeted me with a simple nodded of the head and helped me in. "Thank you.. Craig." He nodded his head.

"You welcome Mr.Perez." I gave him a slight smile and to my surprise he returned the gesture in a business like manner. He closed the door and walked over to the drivers side. I shifted a little and turned my head seeing Mr.August with his body slightly turned and his elbow resting on the door. He was rubbing the growing hair on his chin. A smirk was painted amongst his lips as he stared at me.

"Hello Mr.Cockiness." I bit my bottom lip and looked down into my lap. He must remember my e-mail from last night. I can ensure you I wasn't trying to be cocky. He cleared his throat and sat up properly getting into his business character. "I shall take you to London by helicopter which will be landing exactly at Rushton Hall the hotel we will be staying in but once we get there we will not be going to our room, You will be brought into the bathroom to change into the clothes Craig bought for you. I want to take you out to dinner at The Ivy and they require a dress code then from there we'll go back to the hotel and there I will have a contact waiting for you." I nodded too fascinated with what he had planned to even object or say anything.

"On a different note." He slouched back in his seat and crossed his leg while taping his knee with his index finger. I looked up from his finger over to his wrist where his black blazer was barely covering another rolex watch different from the last two I've seen so far. Must be nice to have. The only expensive watch I owned was a G-shock from when I was fifteen and they were soooo popular.

"Would you like one?" I looked up at him confused. Want what? A rolex havens no plus there absolutely too manly for me. I like stylish watches.

"No thank you sir. Not my taste and I don't really agree with you spending money on me. It makes me feel uncomfortable." It was the truth. I don't even refer to the iPhone he gave me as mine most of the time. He cocked his head slightly to the side giving me a questioning look.

"Why not? You deserve to have money spent on you." I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked down at my lap once again and moved a strain of hair behind my ear. It kept falling though making me frustrated. Suddenly my chin was lifted up and turned slightly to the side. I looked up through my eyelashes and seen Mr.August staring at me intensively. He moved closer so our faces were inches apart. I closed my eyes feeling his eyes literally pierce into my soul. Cliche I know. I was ready for him to kiss me because how close he was.

Embracing myself for the kiss I tried to take slow yet deep breaths but just as I thought he was about to kiss me he did the opposite. He took that frustrating piece of hair and tucked it beneath the other hair behind my ear. Securing it so it wouldn't fall out anymore. I opened my eyes. With his finger still under my chin. He ran his thumb over my lips. He pulled back a little more so I could see his whole face. 'written consent.' he mouthed before pulling fully away from me. I took a deep breath feeling hot really hot. I shifted uncomfortably and rolled the window down a little. I sunk back into the leather seat and folded my legs tucking my hands between my thighs.

After thirty more minutes of awkward silence and the constant tapping of the iPhone keyboard we've arrived at the helipad that was located at the top of some building. "Come." I stepped out on Mr.August's side and took the hand that he held out for me to grab. He guided me into the building and immediately into an elevator. As we stood in the elevator I looked down at our hands. I smiled because his fingers were firmly intertwined with mine. That didn't last for long though. He pulled his hand away and stepped off the elevator onto the very top of the building. I hugged myself because how cold it was and stepped off looking off to my right I seen a helicopter with AUGUST. written in bold navy blue letters on the tail.

I never been in an helicopter before. He was talking to some man then turned and motioned for me to come over. I walked over to the two and stared at the floor as they continued to speak. I guess this man was going to fly us to Rushton Hall. The man stepped in and Mr.August followed. He stood at the opening and held out his hand. I looked at his hand. "Come on." He demanded I took a deep breath and placed my hand in his stepping into the helicopter.

I looked off to the side and seen Craig standing there isn't he coming. "He'll be driving to our hotel." He answered like he knew what I was thinking I nodded and sat back. "Don't get comfortable yet I need to strap you in." I raised an eyebrow strap me in? Once he was finished strapping me into the seat he put a head set on my head. He strapped himself in as well and put a similar head set on. "We're ready." I heard him say through the head set.

"Roger that." As the pilot started up the helicopter he was saying stuff into the microphone. I was too nervous to listen though. The helicopters started to lift off the ground and I gasped. I heard Chresanto chuckle. He grabbed my hand for the third time today.

Up in the air I was fascinated by the view. "Pretty isn't it?" I nodded. "How do you feel?" He asked rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I pulled my attention from the window and turned my attention onto Mr.August.

"Nervous." He smiled.

"We're almost there."

Stepping out of the helicopter I wanted to kiss the ground I was standing on. I don't think I can go into that helicopter again. I like being on the ground. Taking a deep breath I looked around and was amazed at the sight. The hotel looked like a kings palace! I didn't have much time to admire it because Mr.August grabbed my forearm and rushed me inside. I tried my best to look around but Mr.August pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door. He had a black bag in his hand. "Here change into these." He handed me the bag and turned around. I turned around as well.

"Don't turn around." I mumbled.

"I can ensure you Jacob I don't want to see your body.. Yet." I didn't hear the last part. I took his word and began to undress. I kneeled down in just my underwear going through the black bag pulling out black dress pants, a black blazer, a white dress shirt and a pair of black flats. Flats? I didn't question it through I dressed myself in the given items and to my surprise they fit. I took off my converse and put the flats on. I stood up straight and stuffed my clothes into the bag. I turned around and faced Mr.August back side.

"Done." I bit my lip watching as he looked up and admired me through the mirror. I bit my lip and looked away. He turned around and walked up to me. He lifted my head up and pulled my hair out of the hair tie. He then ran his hand through it tugging it lightly. I tried my best not to moan.

"You have beautiful hair Jacob."

"Sir." I heard Craig's voice from outside the bathroom door, Mr.August pulled away and put on a straight face. He motioned for me too follow him. Which I did following him through the bathroom door where Craig gently took the bag from me. I thanked him and followed Mr.August catching a better view of the interior of the hotel it was very beautiful and elegant.

We've reached outside and got into the black suv driving off. About a fifteen minutes later we reached The Ivy the restaurant we will be eating at. Craig got out before us and opened the door for us to get out. He's very kind. I thanked him once more and stood beside Mr.August who fixed his tie. He held out his hand in front of him and turned towards me giving me a toothy grin. I couldn't help but how young and cute he looked. He reminded me of a happy little boy. I smiled and put my hand on top of his. I could hold his hand forever.

For someone who doesn't do relationships he's making it seem like he wants one. So I think. I could be wrong he's probably just being nice I don't know but cutting me out my thoughts he walked me inside of the restaurant where we were greeted by a female waitress who seemed to have a liking to Mr.August considering the way she was acting. I rolled my eyes as she turned around walking us towards our table purposely swaying her hips. To my surprise when I glanced at Mr.August he wasn't paying attention to her shenanigans. I smiled. Poor chick he don't want you.

She stopped in the very far back and said something before turning the corner. We followed and was lead into a private dinning room where a single round table was placed in the middle of our room with a white silk cloth and roses in the middle in a crystal vase. He pulled out my chair. Such a gentlemen! My gosh. I took a seat and he pushed me in. "Thank you sir." He nodded and took a seat.

"The white napkin that's folded in front of you open it and place it onto your lap so you don't get food on your clothes." He said putting the napkin on his lap. I repeated his attention and put the napkin onto my lap smoothing it out. "Look over the menu and find a plate and a wine." I nodded. Even when it's comes to food he's controlling.

I picked up the menu. I tried by best to read it but some of the words used I never heard off and most of the food contained weird meats like duck or cow tongue. I scanned the pasta and was relieved to come across good ole spaghetti and garlic bread. I mentally wrote that down on the invisible note pad in my head and turned the menu around looking at the different wines. I looked at Mr.August who was looking at me with his hands folded. I gave him a pleading look he chuckled.

"What did you decide on?" I put the menu down. Pointing to the word spaghetti. He looked up at me with the are-you-sure-out-of-everything-on-the-menu look I nodded. "Okay well then you would want Noceto Sangioves." I gave him a thumbs up.

Once the lady waitress came back she took our orders. "I would like the Chicken Paillard and Pinto Grigio and for my date He would like Spaghetti and Noceto Sangioves." I could tell once he referred to me as his date she tensed up looking disappointed. She nodded and went on her way.

I looked at Mr.August and suddenly our messages from last night popped into my head. "Sir, Yesterday I asked you for your age and you never answered me." He sat back and his chair and grinned.

"Is it important?" I nodded, obviously.

"I mean yeah it'll be nice to know." He chuckled.

"I'm twenty five years old Jacob." Not that old. Before I got to say anything else two waiters came and placed our food in front of us. Once they left Mr.August sat up. "Eat up."

finishing the last drop of my drink I craved more. It's so good. The waiter came back and asked if we needed anything and I took that as a chance to get another glass. "Water get him water with a lemon slice." I poked out my lip.

"You haven't even finished your food."

"I'm full."

"Finish your food."

"I can't."

"You can and you will. Finish it." I huffed and leaned forward taking the little piece of garlic toast and putting spaghetti on top taking a bite. Once the lady got back she handed me my water and left. I'm still confused as to why I couldn't get another glass of wine.

"Why'd you get me water I didn't want water." He raised his eyebrow and stood up dropping the napkin on the table.

"Because another glass of wine would get you tipsy and I need you clear minded for the contract I have for you."

Him and all these written consents and contracts. What are you up too Mr.August.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 167K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
168K 8.7K 55
"Your drink isn't the only thing that's on the rocks, so is our relationship". Everyone knows that you aren't supposed to fall for your customers...
24K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020