His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

26: Trials

1K 63 0
By lil_hope24

"I don't really want to do this."

"I know. I don't either but if we want her to get a good amount of time we have to."

I fix my shirt and sigh "I know."

I go in bathroom to brush my teeth and Hoseok leans over to peck my lips before I pick up my toothbrush "In and Out. If you don't want to wait in the courtroom until sentencing we don't have to, Detective Park and the prosecutor told us we can wait in the hallway after we testify."

"We'll see. I kind of want to see her face when she realizes she's done and it's over."

Hoseok chuckles and heads for the closet to get dressed. "I don't think I would mind seeing that either."

He gets dressed and comes out a few minutes later and I'm waiting by the front door, keys in hand "You can drive." I hand them over to Hoseok.

He takes them from me and then takes my hand and we leave the apartment and head down to the garage.

When we get to the courthouse, Detectives Choi and Park are waiting outside for us and the show us to the court room "If you want to stay out here for now you can, we can call you in when we're ready for you or you can come sit inside and watch the beginning."

Hoseok looks at me and I squeeze his hand slightly. "We'll go in but can you give us just one minute?"

They both nod "Of course, take your time." They go into the courtroom and Hoseok lets go of my hand and turns to face me.

"Can you tell me what you need?"

"Scent me while I scent you?"

Hoseok nods and tugs me forward by my waist and tilts his head slightly. I press my nose against his scent gland and he does the same. After a few seconds I press a soft kiss to it and he does the same, also nosing at the bite before pulling away. "You ready?"

"As ready as I can be. I'll squeeze twice if I need to step out."

"Okay." We go in the courtroom and the head judge gives me a small smile. I notice the small blue Cresent moon behind her ear and realize she can probably smell my anxiety through the scent mask I'm putting out, so I give her a small smile back and Hoseok sits us down in the front row.

The courtroom is empty aside from the judges, prosecutors, the detectives and ourselves. Tiffany and her lawyer haven't entered yet.

Soon Tiffany and her lawyer enter through a side door and Tiffany smiles at Hoseok but he glares at her before turning his gaze to me. I just give him a small nod and I can feel eyes on me and smell Tiffany's anger.

Everything starts with the prosecutors presenting their evidence against Tiffany. The photos, notes, police records, evidence that she violated a restraining order.

Her lawyers try their best to defend her, claiming that she has a mental illness and she still thinks Hoseok is hers. Then Hoseok is called to testify and without him next to me I start to fiddle with the sleeves of my shirt to keep myself calm.

"Mr. Jung can you tell me who ended the relationship between you and Ms. Hwang?" Prosecutor Kim starts off.

"She did."

"Did she tell you why?"

"She told me she wanted to be with the alpha she had started cheating on me with."

"Did you try to convince her to keep the relationship and try to work things out?"

"No I did not. When I found out she was cheating, I was happy that she was ending the relationship."

"How were things after you broke up?"

"At first they were fine I guess. I was upset for a few weeks and then got over it. I started seeing other people, having one night stands like a regular 20 year old in college."

"When did things escalate?"

"She showed up at my apartment one night as my pack member was leaving and just about physically attacked him because she thought we were dating."

"Did things continue after that?"

Hoseok nods "Yes. Everytime I had a one night stand over at my place she was waiting when they left and harassed them. The one or two short term relationships I had, she constantly harassed them and was the reason those relationships ended."

"Did things end before meeting Ms. Han?"

"They did stop after my last short term relationship for about six months. I don't know why but I didn't see her around for about six months."

"When did things start happening again?"

"A little before the holidays. Late October, early November, after Nari and I had done a temporary mating bite."

"Do you know why things started back up then?"

"Because Nari and I did the bite. It was something Ms. Hwang wanted but that I didn't while we were together. When we fought over it she said that if we broke up and I mated with someone else, when I gave that person the bite temporary or permanent, she would make that person's life hell for getting what she wanted."

"How soon after doing the bite did things start happening?"

"The Sunday after we believe but we knew for sure basically about a week after."

"Thank you Mr. Jung." Prosecutor Kim turns to the judges "I have finished with my questions for the witness."

The head judge nods and looks at Tiffany's defense "The witness is yours councilor."

"I have no questions for Mr. Jung at this time."

"Then we will call Ms. Han to testify, Mr. Jung you may leave the witness chair."

Hoseok gets up and comes back over, squeezing my hand gently before I'm getting up and taking the seat Hoseok previously occupied.

"Ms. Han, can you tell me what the first thing that happened was that lead you and Mr. Jung to believe it was Ms. Hwang harassing you?"

"A collection of photos of Hoseok and I from our first date up until the night before I found the photos along with a note telling me to stay away from him or I would regret it."

"Are you referring to this set of photos and note?" On the flat screen pops up photos of the pictures and note.

I nod "Yes, those are those photos I found in the entryway of my apartment."

"And after this what did you and Mr. Jung do?"

"I didn't feel safe in my home or his because these pictures were taken everywhere familiar to me including outside both of our apartments. So we went to stay with his packmates. My older sister also called our family P.I who followed me around for a few days to try to see of he could confirm who was following us."

"And what were his findings?"

"He confirmed for us that it was Ms. Hwang following us."

"What happened after that?"

"Another set of photos was left at my workplace and it was a series of photos almost like a before and after of the inside of my apartment. The before pictures being how I left it when we started staying with friends and the after pictures were of almost every room and delicate item in my home destroyed."

"And was this set of photos accompanied by a note as well?"

"Yes. This time the note said I told you."

"As in 'these are the consequences for not staying away from Mr. Jung?"

I nod "Yes that is the way it appeared."

"And what was your course of action after that?"

"My older sister called the police. We already had a case filed after the first set of photos, but this time a serious crime, so to speak had been committed. At that point we started the process of filing for restraining orders."

"Which were granted." Prosecutor Kim points out just for clarification for the court "Can you tell me about the two incidents immediately leading up to Ms. Hwang's arrest?"

"At the end of the semester in November, Hoseok, myself and our groups of friends went to a mutual friends party. At that party I had two drinks and I felt dizzy and almost drunk in a way which is abnormal for me because I am a jewl and I have a very high tolerance to alcohol. It takes alot more than two strong drinks to make me feel drunk. I woke up in the hospital where I was told that I was given a drug that would have killed me had I finished my second drink."

"I present to the court surveillance footage from the party showing the defendant spiking Ms. Han's drink." His partner hits a key on the laptop they have and up on the flat screen the camera footage from Jackson's house plays, showing me turning my back and Tiffany dumping something in my drink.

After it plays Prosecutor Kim turns back to address me "Now Ms. Han can you tell me about the day that Ms. Hwang was arrested?"

"It was a normal day. Hoseok dropped me off at work because he had a dance class that ended shortly before my own shift ended so he was going to just pick me up after my shift. My shift was normal and as I was leaving, someone grabbed my arm and a knife was being pressed to my throat. It was Ms. Hwang. She started a commotion about how she still loved Hoseok and that she knew he still loved her and they could go back to how they were."

"And how has this impacted you?"

"For a week or two I was afraid to leave my apartment. She forced my hand into moving into a gated area and apartment complex with security because of how unsafe I felt. I didn't want to leave, not to go to work or to hang out with my friends. I didn't want to eat, I had trouble sleeping and when I was able to sleep I had nightmares."

"And how do you feel now?"

"I had anxiety before all of this but it's definitely worse now. Despite the fact that she's been in jail while waiting for this trial I constantly feel the need to look over my shoulder. I get overwhelmed in public spaces easier and I while I've returned to work I don't work the front unless absolutely necessary because of my worsened anxiety."

"Thank you Ms. Han."

"Councilor, your witness."

This time Tiffany's lawyer decides he has questions.

"Ms. Han, you stated before that you have a family P.I correct?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"So if this P.I knows your family well and you pay him well also since you come from a wealthy family, how can we be sure none of these photos of my client following you are fake?"

"Why would I make this up? Aside from the fact that I would never make any of this up, my family's money is not MY money. Yes my father does pay for some things for me but not at my own request and he definitely wouldn't pay someone to fabricate evidence. Also, I'm not sure how I could fabricate multiple witnesses and security footage of your client holding a knife to my throat."

"You have a personal vendetta against my client for being your soulmates ex-girlfriend and you're jealous of her."

"I have no reason to be jealous. They've been broken up for over a year, and like you said he is my soulmate. If his heart actually belonged to someone else I wouldn't have imprinted. I don't care, nor is it any of my business who my soulmate has been with in the past. He is with me now, I have no reason to be jealous of her. Really it's the opposite."

"And why would that be?"

"Objection. What does this line of questioning have to do with Ms. Han? We addressed your clients reason for jealousy with Mr. Jung's testimony."

"Ms. Han you don't have to answer him. Councilor you had your opportunity to question Mr. Jung and his testimony and you didn't so don't bring his testimony into Ms. Han's."

"I have no further questions your honor."

"Ms. Han you can rejoin Mr. Jung."

I nod slightly and get up and as soon as I'm seated back next to Hoseok he reaches for my hand and laces our fingers together and with his free hand, runs his thumb across the scent gland on my wrist. Each side gives their closing statements and the judges deliberate amongst themselves for a few minutes before deciding on a verdict.

"Ms. Hwang, on two counts of attempted murder, one count of assault, and two counts of violating a restraining order, we find you guilty of all charges and you will serve a minimum of three years in prison and two years of community service once the patrol board deems you worthy of release."

Tiffany is escorted from the courtroom by two police officers and her lawyer. I breathe a sigh of relief as does Hoseok. The detectives and prosecutors come over to us and give us small smiles "Thank you. I know it's your job but still." I say to prosecutor Kim.

"That girl was nuts. It was my pleasure to put her in jail. I will keep in contact with you and let you know if anything new happens with the case and when she gets released. You will still have a restraining order when she's released and she will be informed to stay away from both of you and your friends."

"Thank you again."

They nod and leave, the detectives following.

Hoseok and I leave and head home and collapse into bed once we get home "I'm so glad this is officially over with."

Hoseok hums "Me too." He rolls over and props himself over me "So what now?"

I reach up and rest my hands on his chest "Now that depends on what you mean. Right now or in the future?"

"Right now."

I slide my hands down and start to slide the hem of his shirt upwards "I have a few ideas."

He chuckles "Really?" He sits up just long enough to tug his shirt over his head "And what would those ideas be?"

I unmask my scent and the smell of arousal smacks Hoseok in his face so hard his eyes immediately turn gold "Do you get my ideas now?"

He growls slightly and leans down to nip at my scent gland "You are playing a dangerous game omega."

"I like our game."

He bites down harder, getting a small whimper from me "You are so in for it."

------------------------------------

This chapter is shorter for me, I know. But I was stuck, I didn't know what I wanted to do and then I only figured it out part way and this is what my brain came up with.

I'm not really satisfied with it fully and I was starting to struggle to come up with what to do next after this. But I think I found a solution.

I'm going to do a very large time skip and make it about two years maybe almost three just to really get into Hoseok and Nari's future without doing alot of boring and unnecessary (in my opinion) filler chapters.

So I will start to work on that and in the meantime, as always stay safe and happy loveies. - Lil_Hope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
139K 3.3K 43
An alternate universe where Jungkook, a famous idol, meets his soulmate. Both he and his soulmate don't believe in true love and soulmates. How would...
10.1K 753 28
*Sequel to Serendipitous* The funny thing about life is that it never goes exactly how one plans it to go. It has a way of taking your plans and twis...
683K 32.3K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...