Dishing The Dirt: Tommy Lee •...

By _MissH_

(#1 in motleycrue 5th April 2021) ❤️ Vanessa is a shy girl. She isn't really great at anything and knows a lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 18

1.1K 37 7
By _MissH_

I could hear beeping and then a noise that made me think of Darth Vader. I could feel something warm on my face so I opened my eyes and instantly shut them again as the sunlight beamed through the window. I rubbed my eyes a little and moved my tongue around my mouth trying to create some moisture. My head was heavy but I couldn't recollect drinking with Vanessa last night...

I opened my eyes and went to look beside me, expecting to see Vanessa snoring away, but I was in an unfamiliar room. I frowned as I looked directly across from me and saw Vanessa lying there. Everything from last night came flooding back and it hit me like a train.

I pulled my chair forward and held onto Vanessa's hand. I started to kiss the cuts and bruises that covered her hand and I started balling again. Last night, I was wasted and it pretty much numbed any kind of pain, but now - it was a completely different story. The emotional pain was so intense, it's almost like I could feel it in my bones.

I started to think of all the memories me and Vanessa had. From the moment her crazy ass tried to kick my door in... to the party... to all the dates we went on... all the times we got trashed together... all the times she washed my clothes and cooked my dinner... the way she always used to fix things when I'd done something wrong...

I missed her so much. I just wanted to hear her giggle. I wanted to feel her eyes watching me while we sat in complete silence. I wanted to wake up to her playing with my curls. Fuck, I even wanted her to scream at me and tell me I'd done something wrong!

I was in love Vanessa before I came to Greece, but now, what I felt for her was more than that. I couldn't explain it. I just knew that I wanted to be with Vanessa until I took my last breath and I wanted this baby with her. I wanted to be a father.

I went to gently place my hand on her stomach but the door clicked open and a bunch of voices merged together to create some kind of chaotic noise, causing me to stand up.

"Tommy!" My mum came running in and hugged me.

I put my arms around her and looked over her shoulder. I saw Sharise bolt into the room, she started crying and picked up Vanessa's hand.

Athena and another woman I'd never met before followed her and helped hold Sharise up. She was a mess.

My dad walked in with Vince and then to my surprise Nikki and Mick followed them.

"You all made it" I said as I looked round at everyone.

It meant a lot seeing Mick and Nikki here. Vanessa always took care of Mick when his back fucked up and she'd built a good friendship with Nikki, but I didn't expect them to come.

"Of course we did!" Vince said as he came over and gave me a hug. "I'm sure Nikki just came for the chicks though" he whispered smugly.

I smirked at his comment. Having the guys and my family here meant a lot.

"Tommy, can I talk to you outside?" Sharise sniffled.

"Yeah... sure" I figured she had a lot of questions and I didn't wanna argue so I went willingly, but then this other woman came out with us. I closed the door behind us and we walked down the hall.

"This is Michelle, Vanessa's aunt" Sharise said.

I held my hand out. "It's nice to meet you! I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were-"

"I just wanna know how she is, she's gonna wake up, isn't she?" She looked drained. She wasn't crying but her eyes were red and the skin under her eyes was pink and blotchy, just like Vanessa's went when she got upset.

My eyes flickered to Sharise. "Does she know?" I asked.

She looked over at Michelle and nodded. "I told her everything on the way over here"

I took a deep breath and told them both everything. I told them the baby was safe, the injuries she'd suffered and that she was in a coma to keep her asleep while her body got over the worst part.

Sharise's face turned sour.

SLAP!

My cheek started to sting and the next thing I know, Sharise turned into Bruce fucking Lee.

"This is all your fault! She went to look for you!" She screamed as she continued to push and slap me down the hall.

Michelle was trying to grab her but I just let her carry on. In a way, I was glad. I'd spent all night beating myself up over what happened, I was glad someone finally did what I wanted to do to myself.

"Sharise! Stop!" Vince yelled as he flew out the room and pulled Sharise away.

He sat her down on the floor and hugged her while she punched his arm and sobbed. Michelle held my face and I just started to tear up.

"You alright?" She asked as she looked painfully at my face.

I couldn't speak. I just turned around and saw everyone through the door with their jaws on the floor. I needed 5 minutes so I stormed off down the hall and found a fire exit.

***

I was sat outside smoking a cigarette and I'd grabbed myself a coffee from one of the machines. It tasted like shit but I guess you get what you pay for.

"You alright, son?" I looked up to see my dad walking over with his hands in his pockets.

I let out a sigh. "She was right. It's all my fault" I said as I threw my cigarette to the ground and ran my fingers through my hair.

"It was an accident, you couldn't-"

"Don't... please dad. Vanessa went out to look for me. Whatever way you wanna look at it, it's my fault" I said.

"You can't keep kicking yourself Tommy. You made a mistake and fucked up, hell, I've done it plenty of times. You gotta look at the bright side of things, she's gonna wake up... it could have been a lot worse" he said.

My dad always wanted to put a positive spin on things but I didn't wanna hear it. Until Vanessa woke up, I wasn't going to feel better and I was never going to forgive myself.

"What did you argue about?" He asked.

With the way he looked at me, it was like he already had an idea but he just wanted to confirm it. Guess I had Sharise and her foghorn mouth to thank for that.

"She's pregnant" I said.

He wasn't mad. He wasn't happy. He just let out a sigh and was silent.

"Did you really grab her?" He asked.

Thanks Sharise!

I shamelessly nodded my head. My dad was always a happy-go-lucky kinda guy but I saw his jaw clench and he looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of me there and then.

His eyes dropped to my cheek and then he looked away.

"Me and your mom didn't raise you like that" he said sternly as he lit up a cigarette.

"I know... I-I didn't mean to grab her, I-I just... she wouldn't listen to me or talk a-and... I grabbed her arm and then..."

I felt my chest get really tight and I then I couldn't catch my breath. I started hyperventilating. I was shaking and sweating. I went dizzy and my heart was racing. I felt like I was losing control.

"Tommy! Hey!" My dad bent down in front of me and tried shaking me.

"Hey! Can I get some help over here!?" He yelled to some doctors and nurses that were taking a break nearby.

"You're gonna be alright, just relax and breathe" he said as he looked back at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1K 125
Y/N L/N was a girl who arrived on the infamous Sunset Strip wanting a fresh start and by god, did she end up getting more than she bargained for meet...
110K 2.4K 80
*WARNING: Strong language and mature content. 'You're so contagious, I cannot get you out of my mind.' Hailie and her three best friends move from Au...
13.3K 384 26
Nikki Sixx has been eagerly waiting for the day when the lineup of his new band would be complete. The assemblage was only missing one member. He'd f...
50.8K 986 39
After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mötley Crüe's Tommy Lee, her old best friend. She immediatel...