Happiness [GakuenBabysitters]

بواسطة beatrixwenner

[Completed/Ended] "I finnaly found you.. My Happiness" 2 boys named Kashima Ryuuichi and Kashima Kotarou lost... المزيد

Quick Intro of this book (Spoilers)
Hello, i have a suprise.
Chapter 1 The new kid
Chapter 2 Time flies
Chapter 3 letter
Chapter 4 feelings
Chapter 5 Falling apart
Chapter 6 Fallen
Chapter 7 Nightmares
Chapter 8 Time
Chapter 9 Confession
Chapter 10 a new start
Chapter 11 Since then
Chapter 12 Love comes with Pain
Chapter 13 Hayato's Closet
Chapter 14 The fight and aftermath
Chapter 15 A dream or rather nightmare
Chapter 16 Weakpoint
Chapter 17 Ryuu's Closet
Chapter 18 Move In
Chapter 19 Exploration
Chapter 20 A misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Reconcile
Chapter 22 College
Chapter 23 we meet again.
Chapter 24 encounters
Chapter 25 Kamitani
An ending i originally planned
Vows
A glimpse to the future (Epilogue)
A Short Angst (Request)
You and I (Request)
I'll be better (Request)
Cold
Jealous (21+)
Morning Lust (21+)
My little dragon (21+)
Horimiya!
Home

Continuation of Chapter 13

817 40 11
بواسطة beatrixwenner

Sorry i had to split the chapter
It was getting too long for my liking.

Ryuuichi's POV

We continued to have dinner while conversing about later on more specifically our education

Hayato said that he would be taking on management and i will be taking on Hospitality.
We were excited to be together now and later at college and so on.

We finished dinner and went on by checking our brothers only to see that they are already fast asleep.

"Is it okay for Kotarou to share a room with Taka? He can also use taka's clothing"

I nodded and we went on by waking the kids and taking them to Taka's bedroom where we changed and tucked them to bed.

It was 10.25
We went back to Hayato's room and he turned on a movie of my choice while he said that he would be giving meds to my still hurting throat, back and stomach.

"I have some pain killers and some cream to ease those bruises"

"Thankyou so much Hayato" i really am thankfull that he would go all this way for me.

"Now take your shirt off your back isn't going to massage itself"

I jumped from his words and looked back at him he looked at me with confusion written all over his face but it quickly passed as he probably knew why i gave him the look.

"I won't do anything Ryuu... You still have your boundaries and i'll respect it"

Its not that i don't want to but we're still a tad bit young and i haven't turned Eighteen yet. Im glad that he respects boundaries.

I took of my shirt and gave him the consent to start massaging.

"Tell me if i pressed the wrong spot"

he stated before starting of, his hands were big, warm and loving unlike his eyes when he shows strong feelings such as annoyance.

The sensation of his touch was electrifying, i couldn't even focus on the movie since i was too caught up focusing on his touch.

He massaged my whole back for a whole 10 minutes before he applied the cream.

"Im really glad that i made you eat more, your so skinny and puny" he teased

"N-no im not" i said and pouted after.

He chuckles
"Why don't we go to the gym later on? I've been needing of a work out"

"I'd love to"

Silence fell on top of us

"Would you tell me the details of these bruises?"

I started to talk about how the 3 started threatening me, insulting me calling me all sorts of names and eventually beating me up.

"Why so suddenly that they beat you up? They din't do it at the first few days.."

"They brought your name in, they were insulting you too, and i guess i couldn't hold back anymore i punched the guy out of anger." I said as i put his shirt back on.

Hayato's POV

'He took that much of a beating because they were insulting me?'

'Damn i love this guy'

"You din't have to do that you could have avoided all of this" i said with guilt in my tone, well i am responsible for these bruises.

"You don't have to feel guilty.. My choice to take and my own will"

"But next time.. Tell me your problems alright?"

"I will"

I hugged him by the waist and pulled hin closer to me. His back touching my chest, i rested my head on his shoulder.

He's warm and soft. I went on with this life because i have him by my side. I don't know what i would do without him.
I may be young but im not kidding about that.

"Im sorry that i let them even lay a finger on you, im really sorry"

I tightened the hug

"Hayato.. Im fine with it and i wanted you to enjoy your time so i got myself into this and none of it was your fault"

My mind was focused on one word and it was "Selfish" i wanted him to be selfish with me i wanted him to know that being selfish is okay with me.

I din't say anything, i was quite beat from today and all i wanted was to sleep.

Ryuuichi's POV

I look back to see that he had he leaned his head to my back. I felt warm and safe in this hug i could enjoy this all night.

"Hayato.. Aren't you tired? Lets sleep now its Getting late."

He was silent but he noded making me feel his hair grazing againts the fabric of his shirt. He let go of my waist and sat down at the bed head down in deep sadness and worry.

I got myself to the opposite side of the bed and sat beside him.

"Its okay Hayato don't worry, now get some rest"  i say while i rubbed his cheeks

I let go and then lay on my side facing the window. I usually never sleep instantly when i lay down i usually just daydream until i doze of.

But today was different because not long after i lay down i felt 2 big hands on my stomach and a warm feeling.

No talking, No words, the room was silent.
But i slept almost instantly after that. I felt safe in this boy's hug.

...

Hayato's POV

It was a months later that this happened. Ryuuichi would always come over when he's done with his daily house chores and i would occasionally drop by to help him.

I decided to look into the three who beat Ryuu up by asking my friends about any clues that i had. I was already on it before this long but Ryuuichi always caught me and told me to not do anything and let them be.
I couldn't do so, i mean like how? Im supposed to just let go the guys who beat him up?

And not long after i actually got the names i decided to pick a fight to teach them a lesson. No one could stop me not even Ryuuichi because he's busy at the moment.

I hit of the guys up by Dm.
"Oi"

"What do you want?"

"You beat up my boyfriend din't you?"

"Oh you mean that ***ch of yours? Yeah we did he din't even fought back"

I was so angry that i could smash my phone then and there instead i gripped to it tighter and started to type.

"You wanna fight? I'll take you and your two minions head on"

"Din't know you'd be looking for a beating before college huh.. Fine meet us at xxxxx 6PM tonight"

I left him at read and waited for the time.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

226K 8.3K 49
[BABY SERIES • BOOK I] [first title: melting his icy heart] "fine give it" he mumbled before biting unto the cookie she was holding. [Gakkuen babysit...
14.3K 456 23
Ryuuichi and his Younger toddler brother Koutaro recently lost both of their parents in a fatal plane crash. Later on, they were approached by Youko...
33.8K 998 45
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...
11.3K 499 21
╰┈➤ You didn't anticipate being caught up in a chaotic situation. Growing up as a girl who moved houses annually, you were used to constant change u...