Chéri || Fred Weasley

By laucb02

"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existen... More

Author's Note
cast
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
theo&clo
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
xcv
photos of mads taken by fred
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
c
ci
cii
ciii
civ
dream house
cv
cvi
cvii
cviii
cviv
cv
epilogue i
epilogue ii
epilogue iii
epilogue iv
weasley-archambeau children
next gen faceclaims
epilogue v
Author's Note
Sapphire||Prologue

xlii

6.9K 144 455
By laucb02

Mature content, viewer discretion is advised

Fred and George had made up the following morning as if nothing had happened between them, though still mad that they were banned from quidditch that didn't stop them from having fun under the fresh snow covering the castle. They had bewitched snowballs so that they would hit Ron's window and once they were satistified with messing with their younger brother they returned to the crowded common room.

Madeleine was sitting in the library by herself, catching up with studying and homework taking advantage of the quiet that it offered when she saw a bruised up Draco walk inside with his books in hand. Just the sight of him made her blood simmer in a matter of seconds and when he stood up, she followed him to an empty aisle and grabbed him by the collar of his robes and pressed him against one of the bookcases, her arm pressed on his throat constricting his airway.

His terrified grey eyes met hers that turned into a dark shade of green because of rage. "Say anything about my friends one more time and I promise you won't live to see another day" she growled to a whimpering Draco.

"Are you scared, are you scared that a girl can beat you up? Why don't you go cry to your daddy about it? One more word and I swear that your mouth will be so stitched up that you won't be able to say anything for the rest of your life" she said darkly and let him go, unaware that Alicia had walked in and seen the whole scene.

"You're mental!" he choked, rubbing his neck with his hand but she just ignored him and left.

"You have anger issues" Alicia rushed towards her so that they could walk together.

"I absolutely do no have anger issues" Maddie scowled.

"You totally have" Alicia said slowly nodding her head.

"Well I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people were able to manage their stupidity", Madeleine huffed.

The second week of November was definitely not how the blonde expected to be. Almost twice a day every day, Filch was hammering more of Umbridge's educational degrees on the wall and each of them getting more ridiculous that the last. Since Fred was banned from playing, his sex drive went over the roof and everything he could think about every minute of every day was fucking Madeleine.

He had made it a habit to pull her out of classes with made up excuses that another Professor needed her, with the sole purpose of bending her over a desk in a unused classroom. She was not really complaining because the sex was great but she was slightly tired not only physically but also mentally because of the amount of homework she was getting. It was Tuesday and Fred took her out of muggle studies saying to Professor Burbage that McGonagall needed her urgently.

"You seriously need to stop taking me out of class Fred, I'm going to end up failing my NEWTs because you can't keep it in your pants!" she said breathily as he kissed her neck pressed against a wall near the third floor.

"Not my fault that just thinking about you gets me hard angel" he smirked at her and grabbed her hand, opening the door to a broom closet they often resorted to but when he opened the door he was surprised to see his twin leaning on the wall and Lizzie on her knees in front of him.

Fred and Maddie and Fred exchanged shocked glances and looked back at the scene in fron of them snickering until George's angry voice sounded. "Mate close the bloody fucking door!"

Fred lifted his palms in defeat and closed it, hearing the clickling sound of the lock he let out a loud snort while Madeleine walked away also laughing. "Hey where do you think you're going?!" he yelled at her.

"Back to class git, I'll see you at lunch" she laughed and kept walking despite his protests.

When she walked to the great hall for lunch, only Alicia was sitting on their usual place at the table and Maddie couldn't wait to tell her what she and Fred had seen just moments before.

"Hey" Alicia said to a smirking Madeleine when she sat down on the table.

"I know something you don't" Maddie said in a singsone voice.

"Go on" Ali yawned and plated some lamb chops onto her plate.

"So Fred and I were looking for a closet to snog in and we found one" Maddie grinned.

"Oh wow so amazing you found a closet to fuck in" Alicia said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"No no no no, we opened the door and guess who we found on her knees?" she laughed.

"Get on with it Madeleine I'm not a seer" Alicia huffed.

"LIZZIE AND GEORGE WE CAUGHT LIZZIE AND GEORGE" Madeleine laughed loudly.

"SHUT UP YOU DID NOT" Alicia gasped and clamped her hand on her mouth. 

"WE TOTALLY DID" Maddie beamed.

"Damn, Liz doing it in a broom closet, I thought she was classier than us" Ali chuckled.

"We've become a bad influence on the good girl" Madeleine smiled and bursted into fits of laughter with Alicia when George and Lizzie sat on the table, both red from embarrasment.

On Wednesday, Umbridge had passed another decree that allowed the creation of a so called Inquisitorial Squad that basically served as her own personal band of goons, composed by Slytherins who wanted "extra credit", which was a complete lie. Umbridge had picked personally each and every one of them and so far from the seventh years, Montague, Bletchley, Warrington and Violet Parkinson had made it.

As soon as he got his badge, Montague approached the Gryffindor table where Madeleine and Lee were having a quiet breakfast together and threw his arm around her shoulders, which she shoved away immediately. After his usual request for her to sleep with him, she punched him on the nose, earning a detention with Snape in the afternoon. That's when the week started to go downhill.

After a night washing cauldrons in Snape's classroom by hand, she stomped back to the common room where her friends were doing a Wizard's chess tournament . "Come on Mads, just one game" Fred pleaded as he sat to play against Alicia. "I'll even let you win" he grinned.

"I can't, I have to get started with homework which I'm already behind for and second, I've beaten you every time we've played so I would be the one letting you win" she said and headed to her room. Angelina and Meredith were both in the room talking together when she walked in, but after ignoring their dirty glances she took a shower and sat on her bed with her headphones in and closed the curtains of her four poster bed.

Madeleine stayed up the rest of the night to finish the massive pile of homework she had been given that day and when the rests of her dorm mates fell asleep, she went into the empty common room to keep working. It was quite late when she finished so she decided to crash in Fred's room just so she could fall asleep in his arms, allowing his scent and warmth to lull her into sleep.

Maddie opened the door to the boys' dorm, where the three of them were soundly sleeping so she tiptoed to Fred's bed and got under the covers, draping her arm around his waist and pressing her head on his chest to hear the steady beating of his heart.

"What are you doing here? It's four in the morning" he said groggily.

"Wanted to sleep with you so that's what I'm doing" Maddie shrugged and snuggled closer to his bare chest.

"M'not complaining" Fred chuckled and kissed her forehead, falling asleep once again while holding her.

Thursday came by and by the end of the day she wished she hadn't gotten out of bed that morning at all. The day started smoothly with the six of them having breakfast together and joking around which consisted mainly in teasing Lizzie and George about what Fred and Maddie had seen them doing. Classes went well for her, considering that she didn't get as much homework so she definitely planned on having it all done by dinner before her tutoring session with Neville and Clotilde.

Madeleine was sitting in alchemy, looking out the window and not paying attention at all to what the professor was saying. Her head was clouded with Fred. The way he walked, the sound of his voice, the sound of his laugh that always brought a smile to her face, the way he bit his lip when he looked at her but a knock on the classroom's door snapped her from her daydreaming.

"Excuse me Professor, sorry to interrupt but I was down at the greenhouses and Professor Sprout needs Madeleine, oh and she said that she should take her things" Fred said politely to the Alchemy professor.

"Very well, off you go Miss Archambeau" she smiled brightly and kept teaching her lesson.

Maddie walked out of the class and as soon as the door was closed, Fred kissed her lips softly and threw her bag around his shoulder. "Now that I saved you from boredom-" he grinned.

"I didn't need saving because it was a perfectly interesting lesson" she looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"You weren't even paying attention, I saw your face when I opened the door and you were bored" Fred smirked. "This is the last time I take you out of class I promise", he said opening the door to a broom closet and closing it once Madeleine was inside.

He dropped her bag on the floor and connected his lips with hers, cupping her cheek with one hand he pressed her closer to his body where she could feel the his erection pressing on her thigh. Madeleine deepened the kiss by throwing her arms around his neck and tugging his hair making him groan in her mouth. Fred's lips travelled to her neck, leaving wet kisss and purple marks making shivers run down her spine.

"You need to start controlling your urges Fred" she said breathily as he sucked on the spot behind her ear that made her knees go weak.

"It's fine if you don't want to Mads, we can always stop", he pulled away from her neck and looked at her in the eyes.

"Well I don't want to stop because I'm already turned on but promise that this will be the last time-"

"Promise" he smirked and went back to kiss her neck and collarbones, slowly undoing the top buttons of her blouse and sucking the delicate skin on the valley of her breasts. His knee was settles between her legs, and every time he moved it made her whimper and buck her hips, craving some much needed release.

"Please do something" she said raggedly and in one swift motion, he had already taken off her panties and shoved her hand between her thighs, circling her clit agonizingly slow. Soft moans were escaping her lips, only fueling more excitement into him.

Fred inserted two digits into her making her gasp and began pumping it inside and out of her while his thumb still circled her clit. She felt jolts of ecstasy flowing through her body, crying out his name and when the fireworks were about to burst he stopped and shoved his finger into her mouth with a smirk plastered on his face. Maddie batted her eyeslashes at him and swirled her tongue around his fingers, licking them clean and making him moan at the sight.

"I can't wait any longer angel, do you want to?" he said staring deep into her green eyes darkened with pure lust. She nodded and fumbled with his belt, pulling his pants and briefs down enough for his cock to spring free. Madeleine pulled him into a kiss while she stroked his lenght, using the precum that was accumulated on his tip as lube, smiling into the kiss when he moaned into her mouth. She stopped jerking him off and hooked one of her legs around his hips as he slid inside of her slowly.

"Jesus fuck, how are you always so tight love" he grunted once he was completely inside of her.

"You can move now" she breathed once she had adjusted to his size.

Fred wrapped her other leg around him and picked her up from the floor, pressing her against the cold wall and pounding into her harshly, not moving his eyes from hers. Her back was arched, her head thrown back and her nails were digging crescent moon shapes onto his broad shoulders as he pounded into her mercilessly. The two of them were moaning loudly when they felt their highs nearing. Fred once again connected his lips with Madeleine's and grunted at the feeling of her moans falling into his mouth. He was hitting her g-spot repeatedly making her cry out in ecstasy but their euphoric moment was interrupted when the door yanked open.

"Oi Mr Filch we got them!", Graham Montague yelled when he opened the door, finding Fred and Madeleine in a very compromising position.

"Go get the High Inquisitor", Cassius Warrington said to Filch and went back to stare at the couple who hadn't moved smugly.

"Mate can you fucking close the door so that we can fucking get dressed" Fred said angrily to the two slytherins.

"We don't care about you Weasley, we just want to see Madeleine put on a show and maybe we can get her out of trouble," the slytherin quidditch captain smirked and if it wouldn't have been for the fact that Fred didn't want any of them to get a glimpse of her, Montague would have been six feet underground by now.

"Close the fucking door Montague, or I swear to Merlin that I will hex you" Maddie hissed and they did as she said. Fred pulled out of her and set her back on the ground, he helped her steady herself up since her knees were still wobbly and out on her panties for her after he had zipped his trousers up.

"Did you seriously forget the charms again?" she sighed and fixed her hair so that it wouldn't look as messy.

"Sorry" he mumbled, feeling awful that he had gotten her in trouble.

"In case you haven't realized yet Fred, we're dead", Maddie laughed and pulled him in for a kiss. The door opened again but this time it was the person that they dreaded the most, dressed up all in pink and with a satisfied evil smile plastered on her face.

"Follow me" she said in her giggly voice making both Fred and Madeleine groan internally.

They came out of the broom cupboard and as soon as they did, Bletchley and Warrington pinned Fred's arms to his back with the excuse that he might try to escape while Montague did the same with Madeleine. She was clearly uncomfortable as they walked to Umbridge's office, but it wasn't the fact that she might get expelled but the fact that Montague's free hand was travelling from the small of her back to her butt.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking by myself so move your hand from my ass if you want to keep that hand" she snarled at him.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her Montague" Fred snapped and tried breaking free from the two other boys' grip.

"I would control myself I were you Mr Weasley, you're in enough trouble already" the pink toad giggled and opened the door to her office.

Warrington and Bletchly threw Fred on one of the two chairs in front of the professor's desk while Montague did the same to Maddie. Fred's anger towards the three slytherins was through the roofs but he immediately calmed down when he felt that Madeleine had laced her index finger with his.

"I have already sent an urgent owl to your parents so you two must be aware of the severity of this offense," Umbridge said, making Maddie snort loudly and burst into a fit of giggles. "Do you find this amusing Miss Archambeau? The two of you are facing an expulsion!" the woman shrieked which made her laugh even harder. 

"She's sorry, she usually laughs when she's nervous," Fred smirked and looked back to a red Madeleine, but he didn't know if the crimson on her cheeks was because of embarrassment or because because the situation was indeed funny. "I can't believe we forgot the silencing and locking charm,"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry it's not funny, well just a little bit," Maddie snickered making Umbridge's face turn red from anger.

"Well this clearly calls for and expulsion!" she yelled.

"Not so fast Dolores," Dumbledore opened the door to her office, closely trailed by a stern looking McGonagall. "I don't believe that Miss Archambeau and Mr Weasley should be expelled for just being teenagers"

"They will be disciplined-"

"Oh yes they will" Dumbledore chuckled and turned back to the door when three loud knocks were heard across the room. "But now that their guardians have arrived, I believe it's best to give them some privacy so that they can discuss matters while you and I have a cup of tea in my office".

"Very well then," Umbridge huffed and followed Dumbledore out of the room, leaving the door open so that a fuming Molly and Cressida could enter, followed by Arthur and Remus.

Remus closed the door and placed a silencing charm on the door before moving to the fireplace and lighting it up with his wand, where Sirius' face appeared. There was a deadly silence in the room, no one had said a word and that's when they knew they were in big trouble.

"If it makes any better, we always to the charms after" Fred snickered trying to cut some of the tension.

"What in gods name were you two thinking?!" Molly screeched making Madeleine jolt in her seat but Fred didn't seem bothered by his mother yelling.

"We should first address the fact that this is probably not the first time that they do something like this" Remus said calmly, leaning his back on the wall next to fireplace.

"You're right Remus, how long have to two been together without telling us" Cressida sighed and moved to stand in front of the two teenagers.

"We're not together" Fred and Maddie said in unison.

"So you're not dating or anything of the sort?" Remus asked them.

"No" the two of them huffed and sniggered.

"Then what the hell is going on because if you're not dating why are you having intercourse together!" Molly said rather loudly.

"It's complicated" Fred laughed.

"FREDERICK!" Molly yelled, while Cressida and Arthur tried to pretend as if they weren't there.

"Fine fine, we're um friends with benefits," Fred smirked and looked back at Maddie.

"Many benefits," she said quietly and tried hiding a grin but her godfather had heard what she had said.

"MADELEINE!," said in the same tone Molly had yelled the older twin's name.

"And how long have you two been, you know?" Remus asked Madeleine.

"I um, since the Yule Ball" she mumbled and refused to look at anyone in the eye.

"SINCE THE YULE BALL! SO WERE YOU TWO DOING THAT DURING THE SUMMER TOO?" Sirius shouted from the fireplace. 

"Yeah pretty much" Fred snickered.

"UNDER MY ROOF YOU TWO WERE GOING AT IT LIKE DOGS" Sirius yelled making his god daughter snort.

"You should know all about going at it like dogs," she joked making Fred laugh loudly.

"MADELEINE" Cressida said sternly to a cackling Maddie.

"Sorry, sorry I just couldnt resist myself," she chuckled

"Sirius, Cressida calm down, don't make me remind you how you two were back in the day" Remus said.

"Go on Remus, how were they?" Fred wiggled his brow to the older man who's lips curled up.

"FREDERICK! ARTHUR SAY SOMETHING TO YOUR SON!" Molly yelled again which caught Mr Weasley out of the blue.

"Oh yes, that was very wrong indeed Fred" he said and went back to stare curiously at the collection of plates with cats that Umbridge had in her revolting pink office.

"Why only me? It takes a team of two when it's just solo it's called-" Fred said trying to ease things over when Molly's booming voice was heard again.

"FREDERICK!"

"Alright we are sorry it's just, sometimes there are certain urges that come out of nowhere, it won't happen again we promise" Fred lifted his palms in defeat.

"You two will never happen again understood! We forbid you from having coital relationships with each other ever again!" Sirius said sternly from the fire place making Fred and Madeleine exchange glances.

"Who the hell says coital, it's not a bad word just say sex or shag" Maddie grinned.

"MADELEINE" Cressida said fuming to her daughter. 

"-or fucking" Fred smirked, which earned him a swat on the head by his mother.

"FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY"

"I don't get why it is a big deal! I mean you all knew that Mads and I were not virgins or anything close to that" Fred rolled his eyes.

"Well yes, we were aware that the two of you had already started an active sexual life but we didn't know it was with each other," Remus said apprehensively to the two teenagers and subtly noticed how their fingers were intertwined together and smiled softly.

"Technically we started our sex lives not with each other but found the other along the way and so far it has worked between us. I mean, we're best friends, we respect each other and we've set boundaries between us and we trust each other, so don't you all agree that that is better than to be doing intimate stuff with complete strangers?" she explained trying to make the situation they had gotten themselves into better.

"I do not care Madeleine, you two are forbidden from having sex together again and that's final" Sirius huffed and went back to frowning.

"Okay we promise we won't have sex together again, if you'll excuse us we have charms about now so um we should go" Fred stood up and helped Maddie do the same whose knees still felt weak.

"I want the two of you to stay six inches away from each other Madeleine, I mean it!" Sirius said with anger still laced with his voice.

"Yeah whatever, let's go Red" Maddie rolled her eyes and walked towards the door.

"Right behind you Frenchie" he grinned and wrapped his arm around her waist making her melt at his touch.

"WATCH WHERE YOU PUT THOSE HANDS WEASLEY! SIX INCHES AWAY AT ALL TIMES" Sirius shouted and disappeared from the fireplace. Remus pointed his wand at the fireplace to remove any trace of Grimmauld's Place fireplace for Sirius' protection.

"Fine fine sorry" Fred muttered and went out the door before Molly could yell some more at him.

"Wait, I didn't say goodbye," she stopped on her tracks and went back to give Remus a tight hug. "I missed you" she mumbled, making him smile broadly.

"Promise to behave and next time, don't get caught" he said quietly to her and pulled away from the hug. Maddie left the pink office but not before sending Mr and Mrs Weasley an apologetic smile and ignoring the look her mother threw at her.

"If they knew how dirty and kinky we are they would flip even more" Fred whispered in her ear as they walked away from one of the most uncomfortable discussions in their entire lives even though they tried not to show it much.

"Oh they would send us straight to hell" she chuckled and took a hold of his hand.

"What about we skip charms and I tie you up while I fuck you from behind" he winked.

"That sounds so much better than charms but I have NEWTs to pass Fred," she shrugged.

"Miss Archambeau you will have detention with me next week and Mr Weasley will have the following" Umbridge said with her fake overly sweet voice as they ran into her in the hall that led to Flitwick's classroom.

The rest of the day they received nasty looks from everyone since Umbridge had Filch put up another of her educational degrees, stating that boys and girls were to be withing eight inches of each other. Fred being his cocky self threw her a piece of parchment during Umbridge's announcement of the new rule imposed. 'Lucky for you I got 12 and your pretty little cunt takes all of it like a good girl' the piece of paper read making her cheeks heat up when he sent her an over exaggerated wink grinning.

"Are you insane" she mouthed to him pointing to the piece of parchment balled up in her hand.

"What is it? I want to see" Alicia peeked trying to get a glimpse of what Fred had written.

"No," Maddie said and her eyes widened as Alicia tried taking the paper from her hands and the only thing she thought about was making it into a ball and shoving it in her mouth. The other five were looking at her waiting for anything to happen, Fred smirking at how she tried to keep some of their remaining dignity.

"Don't swallow-" Lizzie said but at the mention of it the piece of paper was already travelling down her throat.

"I already did," Madeleine gulped and felt her stomach swirl.

"Come on, let's take you to Poppy" Lizzie shook her head and stood up, followed by Alicia and Madeleine.

"You're supposed to be the smart one out of all of us" Alicia laughed loudly.

Friday was no better, and especially not since apparently Madeleine had caught the flu from her short visit to the hospital wing the previous night. The entire day she felt like absolute shit and the amout of homework she had to get done made her feel even worst. Tutoring Pucey thar afternoon had been hard considering that her nose was runny, her throat was sore and she was running a fever.

"We can stop of you want, you don't look so well," Adrian said apprehensively.

"No, I swear I'm fine. It'll pass soon" Maddie dismissed him and kept helping him with the essay they had due the following Monday. 

After dinner, the six headed to the boys' dormitory for their weekly Friday night get together. The other five were downing fire whiskey and playing a board game on the floor while she stayed in Fred's bed covering her body with his covers and all of the extra blankets they had.

"You look like shit" Fred said to a pale shivering Madeleine whose face was barely visible with the amount of layers she had on her. He stood up and was about to lie on the bed with her when she stopped him.

"Get away from me, I'm contagious" she whined and hid her face under the covers of his bed.

"I grew up with five more gits and Ginny, my body is immune to the flu by this point" he shrugged and got into bed with her, holding her tightly and letting his warmth lull her into sleep.

"I wonder when they will make things official between them" Lizzie whispered to the rest as they observed them sleep peacefully.

"When the two of them stop being bloody proud and admit they love each other" Lee chuckled.

Even though she was feeling better, Madeleine decided to take Saturday off from doing any schook work. Madam Pomfrey gave her a potion early in the afternoon which would make all of the symptons go away but would knock her into sleep immediately. It was 8 o'clock at night and instead of getting ready for the party happening down in the common room, Maddie was curled up in her warm bed reading one of her novels when the door to her empty door opened. Fred stood on the doorway beaming at her and by the look of his eyes she already knew he had plently of alcohol in his system.

"Come on love, it's a fun party and just down the stairs" he said drunkenly and stumbled to her bed.

"As much as I would like to Fred, I'm tired and I want to get some sleep soon" she smiled softly when his head fell on her chest.

"Fine. Want me stay with you?" his head shot up and she could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"No it's fine, I'm just gonna take this potion that'll help me feel better and knock me out until the morning"

"I seriously can stay Mads" he said. 

"It's fine, you go and enjoy the party I'll be okay by tomorrow" she chuckled. He gave her a quick peck on the lips before going back down where the music was blasting loudly.

Poppy was not wrong about the potion at all. The second she downed the last drop of it, her eyes began closing and her body shutting down all of the noise muffled by the thick wooden door of her room. But being asleep was not safe territory for her. Months had passed and she still had the odd dream about the wardrobe back in Grimmauld Place but this time the dream was different.

A bright spotlight blinded her completely as it was directed towards her. Madeleine's entire body felt stiff, almost as if she couldn't breathe and when she looked down she understood why she felt that way. She was wearing a white ballet ensemble just like the one she wore once while performing the kids' version of the Swan Lake.

She looked around and music began playing as well as other dancers flodding the stage and dancing perfectly around her. "What in the Alice in Wonderland shit it this" she said outloud but no one seemed to be paying attention to her and suddenly her legs began moving. The spotlight was still shining brightly on her while everyone else danced around her, she was the swan princess dressed all in white and dancing delicately but the music had changed. It was faster and not as delicate as before and lurking in the shadows Madeleine could see a faint outline she recognized very well. It was herself but dressed in the same ensemble, all in black. The dark version of her was Odile and she didn't come with good intentions.

The music began playing even faster as Odile danced graciously towards her. Madeleine was still dancing in the center of the stage, when she felt a sharp pain on her stomach. She looked down and fresh blood was staining the pearly white costume. With her hand she applied pressure to the wound but it was useless. Maddie fell onto the floor, a puddle of the crimson substance forming around her and she looked up. The dark mark was clear as day while her own version of Odile danced around her bleeding self. Her smile was evil and wide, as she did piruettes following the malevolent laugh that ricocheted over the stage louder than the music.

Madeleine jolted awake panting, clutching her stomach in pain. Everything had felt so real, the music, the dancing but the laugh was simply terrifying. After letting the initial shock of waking up from the nightmare pass, she felt that she no longer had a runny nose or felt sick overall. She started getting ready for the day, not remotely aware of the conversation her friends were having in the great hall.

"Something happened and it's bad" Lee said rapidly as he sat next to Alicia.

"What happened?" Lizzie asked George who looked upset.

"Fred slept with Johnson last night," the younger twin replied.

"We saw her come out of our room this morning and when we walked in Fred was asleep naked" Lee sighed and piled pancakes on his plate.

"But that can't be, he was completely shit faced last night and so was she" Alicia scrunched her brows picturing Fred and Angelina together.

"Well, it happened," George mumbled and rested his head on Lizzie's shoulder.

"We have to tell her" Liz said and saw that Madeleine was walking towards them.

"Hey" the four of them said at the same time.

"Hey?" Maddie said doubtfully before sitting next to Lee.

"How are you feeling?" Lizzie asked her with a small smile.

"I'm feeling fine, the pepperup potion does wonders" she shrugged and poured herself a cup of black coffee.

"That's good," Lizzie absently nodded.

"What's with the faces?" the blonde took a sip of her steaming hot drink.

"What faces?" George said trying to avoid what was coming next.

"Who died?" Maddie asked

"No one died Madeleine" Lee cleared his throat.

"Well that's good cause the expression you have on is exactly the one my mum had when she told me my grandfather was dead" she chuckled. "Well so what's up with your four then? Where's Fred?"

"Something happened Mads" Alicia began.

"Go on" she nodded.

"Last night, Fred um-" Lee trailed off but didn't finish his sentence right away. "I don't know how to say this."

"He slept with Angelina during the party and Lee and I saw her come out of their dorm this morning" George said meeting her eyes.

"We didn't open the door before cause we thought it was you but it was her" Lee looked away.

"Okay, so?" Maddie breathed trying to not let any of the emotions she was feeling transfer into her voice.

"Well we thought that you and Fred were you know, exclusively sleeping with each other," George said.

"Don't be daft, he can sleep with whoever he wants but if you all excuse me I have to speak to Sinistra about something so I'll catch you all later" Maddie ran her fingers through her hair.

"Mads it's Sunday" Lizzie said, a look of pity evident in her eyes.

"I know it's Sunday, I just have one last question about my essay" she shrugged and walked away.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" Fred bumped into her on his way to the great hall.

"Yeah I'm fine" she answered and moved her face away when he tried to give her a kiss. "I have stuff to do so I guess I'll see you later".

She in fact didn't go to Professor's Sinistra but instead headed to her favorite tree near the forzen lake. Thick snow was covering the ground which made it even more difficult to walk but she didn't care. She sat on the snow leaning her body against the tree and closing her eyes. She could feel anger and a bit of sadness, but what she couldn't get rid off was the pang of pain in her stomach. Madeleine wasn't sure if it was still because of the dream or if it was because the fact that he had slept with someone else.

"This seat taken?" a voice said and her eyes shot open, she looked at Adrian who was smiling softly and shook her head.

"How did you find me?" she asked him once he had taken a seat next to her.

"I've just noticed that you come to this specific tree and awful lot"

"Stalker much?" she chuckled and closed her eyes again, letting the cold snowflakes graze her cheeks.

Meanwhile in the great hall, Fred was being scolded by their friends. The news that he and Angelina had slept together the night before were already flying all over the school. He felt ashamed of himself and he felt a pang of pain in his chest just by the thought that she already knew and he had hurt her and betrayed her trust.

"It's not like I planned it! The two of us were really drunk and I wasn't thinking! It didn't mean anything to me" he said frustratedly running his fingers through his hair over and over again.

"That's your problem mate, you don't think! You do things out of impulse and-" George huffed.

"I'll go apologize, where is she anyways?" he groaned and stood up.

"She said she was going to Sinistra's but I have a feeling that she is not there" Alicia said sharply and went back to look at him angrily.

Madeleine and Adrian sat in silence until she bursted into laughter. He looked back at her completely puzzled while she laughed and laughed, clutching her sides and tears brimming in her eyes. "Why are you laughing?" he cocked and eyebrow up and admired her face subtly.

"This just hasn't been my week at all" she giggled. "First I got a detention with Snape for punching Montague and it's not like he didn't deserved it or anything. Second, I got caught by that stupid Inquisitorial Squad having sex with Fred in a broom cupboard so Umbridge told my mum and his parents and earned me detention the five days of the week with her. Then I caught the flu which made me feel and look like shit for three days and to top it all off, my fuck buddy slept with someone else so yeah, this just hasn't been my week".

"Yeah, I heard about Weasley and Johnson. I'm sorry" he said sincerely, getting lost in her eyes.

"Don't be sorry, Fred and I weren't anything so it's not like I care" she sighed deeply and closed her eyes again. That was a lie. She did care that he had slept with someone else. She felt pain and sadness and anger at the thought of him kissing Angelina the way he kissed her. She felt rage when she imagined his hands caressing every inch of Angelina's body like he did with her.

"I know that everything's still too fresh with you and Fred and that you're heartbroken but there is something I've wanted to do for a very long time" he moved his face closer to hers and cupped her cold cheek with his hand.

"I'm not heartbroken Pucey, I learned a long time ago to never let a man be the reason you waste your tears" she whispered and leaned closer to close the gap between their lips. The kiss was soft and gentle, but that was it. There were no fireworks exploding in the distance, there was no fervor, no passion, no heat. She kept kissing him almost mechanically, it felt wrong but deep inside of her she wanted to hurt Fred, though she would never admit it outloud. At least not yet.

After a not so heated (at least for her) snog session, Adrian walked her back to the castle with a grin on his face. She had no idea yet that some people had seen them under the tree and the rumor was spreading like a wildfire all over the school as well. "If you want I can walk you back to your common room" Adrian smiled at her.

"It's fine and besides, it's pretty far from the dungeons" she shrugged and kept walking by his side.

"Okay, I guess I'll be seeing you Mads" he beamed and kissed her cheek, disappearing down the stairs that led to the slytherin common room.

Madeleine walked slowly to the common room, taking the longest way possible to get there. Whispers followed with every turn she took but the pain on her chest numbed all of the outside noise. The common room was not as empty as she expected it so she decided to sit next to Clotilde who was finishing her homework with Hermione's help. Maddie sat next to the two girls without saying a word. The dream she had was circling in her head, never fully leaving as it replayed in a loop in the back of her mind like a broken record. Was it an epiphany? She couldn't tell.

"Do you remember three years ago mum and dad took us to the ballet in Paris to see the Swan Lake?" she turned to her sister who stopped writing and looked back at her and nodded. "Do you remember the synopsis?".

"Of course I do, I'm not stupid. It's classic after all, why are you telling me this?" Clotilde rolled her eyes and straightened on the couch.

"Because I had a dream but it's nothing I guess" Maddie mumbled and played with the ring on her index finger.

"I've seen it" Hermione smiled and closed the book she was reading taking a seat next to the older blonde while Clotilde scribbled furiously on her parchment.

"Okay so in the dream, I was Odette almost in the final act you know when she had transformed back into being a princess. I was dancing but then another me who was dressed in the black costume as Odile danced towards me and stabbed me, and quite literally stole my spotlight while she danced around my bleeding body".

Hermione nodded slowly, trying to analyze the information that Madeleine had said but just like her, the younger girl had no idea how to interpret Maddie's dream. "Can you repeat that again? I haven't done my dream journal for Trelawney and yours will get me a really good grade" Clo chimed in.

Reciting her dream again for her sister to copy felt exhausting. She felt exhausted. Her heart was feeling so many things at the same time that it was simply overwhelming. Madeleine couldn't understand why he had done it. Maybe it was her, at the end of the day she always was the one who screwed things over. The tricky side of her brain swamped her head with memories of Fred, because even though they weren't anything serious, in a way she always felt like she was the only one he actually cared about.

She sat on the common room still next to Hermione and closed her eyes. A headache was beginning to form when the portrait hole opened, revealing an angry Fred followed by George who was trying to calm him down. He stood in front of Madeleine, his face and ears the same shade of red as his hair

"Is it true?" he growled making Hermione and Clotilde flinch but Maddie didn't move a muscle.

"Is what true?" she asked already knowing what he was talking about.

"Don't play fucking dumb Madeleine, You've got to be fucking kidding me! You were snogging Pucey's face off!" his voice got louder making heads turn in the common room.

"So what if I was? We're not dating and you're allowed to sleep with whoever else you want, but that means that so am I, so if I want to snog Pucey's face off then so be it" she rolled her eyes and stood up, walking towards the entrance to girls' dormitories.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TURN YOUR BACK ON ME MADELEINE I'M TALKING TO YOU" he grabbed her wrist making her turn to face him.

"I'LL TURN MY BACK ON WHOEVER I FUCKING WANT AND AND I'M NO LONGER TALKING TO YOU SO FUCK OFF" she yelled back and shoved his hand away from her wrist.

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH MADELEINE YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE!" he clenched his jaw and fists and instantly regretting his poor choice of words.

"OH I'M SO HURT BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME A BITCH" she said sarcastically, "COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE CREATIVE NEXT TIME." She stomped away from the common room and shut the door of her dorm loudly, making Angelina and Meredith snicker at her angry state.

"See, that's what happens when things are way too used" Angelina smirked but her smile faded when Madeleine walked closer to her bed with her eyes darkened just like Odile's in her dream.

"Yes Johnson he slept with you whatever, but always remember this whatever he does with you he did it with me first. Whatever position he puts you in, I was there first and wherever he takes you, there is a ninety nine percent of chance that we were already there so enjoy it while you can" she said lowly and walked back to her side of the room. Maddie took out the cigarette case from her trunk and one of her books before heading out the door again.

"Just accept that some of us are better than others Madeleine, that'll make things easier for you to get over him"

"It continues to impress me how naive you are Johnson," she turned back and looked at the two girls. "I don't have to get over anyone darling, but there is no getting over me without experiencing some pain along the way" Maddie chuckled darkly and closed the door leaving a perplexed Meredith and Angelina with questions flooding their minds.

Madeleine ignored the calls from her friends as she walked down the common room with her earphones plugged in. She walked to her other favorite place in the castle and sat on the edge of the Astronomy Tower, her legs dangling in the cold winter air as she rested her head against the cold wall. Stevie Nicks voice was trying to drown the remaining thoughts in her head when a bluish figure she had missed dearly showed up next to her.

"Missed me too much?" Regulus grinned and looked at her.

"I'm so tired of being good, I'm so tired of pushing this side of me away that's always calling me" she whispered not daring to meet his eyes. After explaining everything to him, the only thing she could feel was rage. Her body felt like it was on fire with the amount of anger bubbling inside her like water in a kettle.

"What are you gonna do about it?" he asked with concern clear in his voice.

"He's allowed to sleep with whoever he wants but I will do I what I do best" she looked at him with her green eyes, whose darkness still lingered in.

"Which is?"

"Revenge" she smiled darkly and went back to stare at the dark sky, finishing her cigarette and calculating everything she needed to make the most important person in her life suffer.

AN: so I started reading ATYD hence why it took me a bit longer to finish this part. I'm already writing next part and I'm kind of excited to explore a darker and more vile side of her because let's be real, she's related to Bellatrix and that has to mean something am I right? I really hope you're having a lovely day and I hope that you enjoy this part too. Btw I wanted to make a connection with the Swan Lake because I did ballet for almost 14 years and you'll see later on what I have planned for it. Don't forget to treat people with kindness because we don't like bullies over here <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
129K 3.3K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
88.1K 2.2K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
224K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...