A bunch of x reader one shots

By delusionreaderbitch

So basically what the title says except for really bad grammar, bad writing and all the characters belong to... More

A/n Request rules!!!
Bucky Barnes x reader - My Little Hot Head
Kaz Brekker x fem Reader In The Rain
Percy Jackson x Reader Enough
Elsa x Fem! reader Little Miss Perfect
Platonic! Fairy Godmother x Fem! VK! Reader Smoke a joint
Steve Rogers x Reader- How To Rip My Heart Out From The Inside
Platonic! Fat! Hera x fem! Demigod! Reader Don't Bother
Peggy Schuyler x fem! Laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 1/2
Kaz Brekker x fem Reader Cut Me Instead
A/n 10 parts!!!
Prompts
Inej Ghafa x Reader - Captains?
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 1:
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 2:
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Staying
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 3:
Peggy Schuyler x fem! laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 2/2
Dialogue snippets Six of Crows Part 4:
Kaz Brekker x fem! reader - The Saints Of Feedom
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Crows
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Crows part 2
How Kaz Brekker ended up dating the Darklings sister headcanon
Older! Artemis Fowl x fem! Reader - All The Time In The World
Inej Ghafa x fem! Brekker Reader - Captains? Part 2
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Talent
Dialogue snippet six of crows: Part 5
First Kiss With Kaz Brekker Headcanon
Ah, Guys!?! 1k?!
Kaz Brekker x fem! mute! Reader - Dancing eyes
Grishaverse fem! Smut headcanons Part 1
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Dark Grey
2k views?! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿฅณ
Kaz Brekker x ghafa! Reader - Selfish
Kaz Brekker x Reader - If You Dare
(Another one, I know) Kaz Brekker x Reader - Bisexual
A/n: Just an update
Inej Ghafa x fem! Insecure! Reader - Arms Of A Saint
Kaz Brekker x fem! Mute Reader - Monsters (Dancing eyes Part 2/2)
Older! Artemis fowl x fem! Reader - Spying Part 1/2
A/n: I'm BACK!!!
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Irony
Kaz Brekker x male! Reader - We all need saving sometimes
Jealousy it is - Zoya Nazyalensky x fem! Reader
A/n: Hey... I'm Back...
Riff (WSS) x fem! Reader - Angel
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - In Other Words

Damian Wayne x fem Reader The Sky Will Hold Without You

173 3 0
By delusionreaderbitch

So this is new? I do have a request after this one is done that one, will go up pretty quickly. Then after that I think I'm going to write part 2 to In the rain and probably just a short drabble in between. Unless there's some requests? 😁 Plz?  

Warnings: Some angst, fluff, language (as always), Sad Damian, overworked Damian, SUICIDE, mentions of child abuse, I think that's it? You have been warned!

Summary: Damian is always making sure that things are in order in the superhero world, you can see it make some negative effects in his civilian life. (The Reader and Damian are 16+)

Okay I also use some french because I know some french because I'm in french immersion but it's like two words that are used for a term of endearment. 

All rights go to D.C. for the characters, and you because I don't own you, I just own the plot. 

Onward with this crappy fic!

I see Damian walk by me in a hurry trying to get some stuff together with a Chromebook even though I know he definitely has a proper computer that works just fine. He seems to be over-worked and I thought that was Tim's job. So stroll over to my boyfriends room too see his door open a crack and originally I was going to go burst open the door like a goddess and tell him to stop working in my (apparently) mom-boyfriend your in trouble voice. But then through the crack of his door I see him on his bed, hands in his head and I see dark circles under his eyes like their there own night sky's painted on different canvas's. 

But then I see Damian's eyes.

Yes, I know Damian can be a little stuck up sometimes but you have to understand that he's trying, he really is. Being raised by assassins and told not feel anything and that if you do those feelings aren't valid can really mess up a person. Obviously. 

So I usually take it upon myself to let him know his feelings are valid, even though it was hard at first he slowly started to realize emotion's are not a weakness. They make you human. And he does it on his own and I don't help him anymore - not really anyways.

Though right now I think he needs help. 

I open the door a tiny bit, just enough to let me through and his head doesn't shoot up like it usually does, he doesn't have that confused - frustrated face, no his head stays down like he's defeated. 

Broken.

Slowly I go to my knees in front of him and steadily remove his hands from his face but he's still looking down like he's about to burst. 

"What's wrong Dami?" I whisper to him, stroking my hand through his soft raven locks.

He finally lifts his head up and I nearly pull him into a hug the moment I see his face (even though I know this has to go slow.) 

His emerald green eyes I have grown to love are filled with glossy beautiful tears, and I know right then that there's something deeper here to uncover. 

But Damian comes first. 

I place my hand on his arm and slowly taking my time as his eyes follow my hand I slowly bring it up to his cheek. 

"What's gotten you into this state mon Ange?" And with the nickname I only use when we're alone he burst's into tears and flings his arms around me and basically falls on my lap sobbing. 

After I comfort him for a couple of minutes the saddening sobbing is reduced to only a couple of sniffles here and there. His arms are still around my back and his head his on my chest. 

"Dami can you please tell me what's wrong I hate to see you like this." He seems to think for second about resisting but seems to have decided against it. 

He doesn't lift his head from my chest only breaths in and out not wanting to face me yet, and that pains me but I understand. 

And then finally he starts to speak. 

"I just-" I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"I think there testing me th- my family. They gave me a case and well it was about these kids and they we're trained to be assassins from a young age." He tries to keep his voice emotionless but his voice cracks. 

"The- they we're 5 to 12 years old and there was 3 of them." I nod my head in understanding. 

"And those kids we're in a battle and they we're given a chance to join the justice or whatever we are and-" Damian's voice cracks yet again.

"Their handlers were going to kill them but they decided that they rather die by their own hands then come with me and they killed themselves." Damian's face isn't void of emotion anymore, it's full of agony and sorrow. 

"Then I get back home and everyone just seems to be yelling at me and apparently father decided a good punishment would be too make me do all their work and researching for this month and I can't keep up with it all - and they just keep on yelling at me and-" He lets out a tortured laugh that rings in my ears. 

"The worst part is I deserve it." This time anger flashes through me like a comet falling to the ground and I almost get up to slap everyone in this damn family (expect for Alfred of course and Damian.) 

"Oh mon Ange." I say and I tilt his gorgeous emerald eyes to face my y/e/c.

"You are not at fault."

Damian's face morphs into one of shock.

"But-" He starts.

"You tried to save those kids and the fact that that is there test that their using against you is cruel and although you are very strong those are triggers for you, and they know that, you were not ready for that yet." I pause.

"No one not even superhero's should have their families test them like that, and the fact that they blamed you because people died while they were testing you is sick because they know what comes with that." 

"Their punishment they gave you is also unfair, because they should have stepped up to help you when those kids we're going to kill themselves, they should have been in the shadows just in case not at home waiting and watching. You can't hold the world Ange you have to let everyone else have a piece of that to help you." 

He looks up to me and a faint smile is on his face almost like the ghost of one that may come one day. I quickly press my lips to his, just a peck really but that was all that we could take right now. 

"Let's go to bed." I gesture towards his bed. 

We go on there together and he just lays on me as we cuddle and slowly go to sleep.

"Thank you Beloved." I smile.

"Thank you mon Ange."

Bouns:

I walk angrily into the bat cave (or as I like to joke the man cave.) and I walk up to the bat family (excluding Damian when he told me sheepishly that he hadn't slept in a week I made sure his ass stayed in bed for at least 7 hours, oh and Alfred Damian told me he tried to stop them.)

"You motherfuckers better never do that again or you guys will never see Damian again and you guys will be in a cell for child abuse!" I yell furiously. 

They all look to me surprised.

"Whoever the animal cocksucker is who decided whatever test you guys put Damian through would be a good idea much less the punishment that you guys gave him after for failing the test  that triggers him!" I fume, and I slam my hands hands on a table making it rock back and forward. 

"I may not be a superhero." I say deadly calmly in a very low tone and everyone seemed to be very terrorized. 

"But you bet your ass there are other ways than physically that I can beat your guys's ass's whether it be emotionally or mentally if you ever do that again I will destroy you piece by piece. Till there's nothing left expect for a living corpse who has nothing." 

"I will erase your soul bit by bit till there's nothing left, and the physical part." I laugh.

"You guys would do it yourselves." I walk right up to them and point my finger right up and them.

"Mark my words I will end all of you." And I go up and slap Bruce right on the face and his shocked face is just priceless.

And with that I walk and the door.

So that that's? That was acutely really fun to write! It's not any good but it's definitely one of my favorites. You guys please give me some requests I'm begging you! So I hope you enjoyed! 😁

Mon = My

Ange = Angel

1500 Words

-kk123huff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
696K 25.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...