My brothers best friend ||STI...

נכתב על ידי Fgdrlover

Scott McCall's twin sister moves back to beacon hills after moving to live with their dad in 5th grade, but n... עוד

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32
33.
34.
35.
36
37
38
39.
40.
41
42.
43.

12.

3.4K 82 59
נכתב על ידי Fgdrlover

As soon as the bell rang I flew out of my desk and went to find Scott to see what the plan was. I quickly walked down the narrow school hallway trying to dodge all of the kids, key word 'trying'. I then bumped into someone and dropped everything in my hands and caused them to drop all of there lacrosse gear.

"What is your deal? watch it" Out of all of the people to bump into in beacon hills I bumped into Jackson, great.

"I- I'm sorry i didn't mean-" I stuttered.

"Watch where you're walking, if this ever happens again I swear" he cut me off angrily, got close in my face then shoved me in my left shoulder and began pointing his finger in my face until he was suddenly pulled away from me.

"Do not touch her" it was stiles and Scott, oh god.

"I'm fine really it was my fault Scott let it be-" I tried to break up the fight because it was obvious who was gonna win it.

"No it really isn't okay Aurora he shouldn't ever push you yell at you or even be that close to you again" stiles said defending me.

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it?" Jackson said looking at the scrawny pale boy. Stiles started stumbling over his words trying to get something out but he couldn't, until Scott stepped in front of him.

"He might not do anything but I will, do not ever touch my sister again Jackson" he said furious in Jackson's face then turned around to walk away when Jackson said something.

"You'll do what? Honestly McCall you think just because you can play lacrosse now you're some big shot? but the truth is you're not, you will always be the weird kid, with no friends so get over yourself Scott" Jackson laughed and shoved Scott in the back. We now had a crowd watching us.

Scott then turned back around grabbed Jackson by his shirt and held him up against the locker and flashed his wolf eyes at Jackson. Your kidding he did not just show Jackson his werewolf eyes. And I thought that was it until Scott head butted Jackson HARD right in his face and dropped him to the ground.

He walked away from Jackson who was now bleeding from his nose and put his arm on my back leading me out of the school while stiles followed behind like a little duck.

"Scott you did not have to do that it wasn't that big of a deal" I said walking out to the school with stiles and Scott.

"He shoved you" Scott replied still mad.

"I could've handled it"

"I know you could have but I wasn't just going to stand there" Scott said now opening the jeep door and motioning with his hands for me to get in the middle. I climbed in next to stiles, Scott followed getting in behind me shutting the car door.

"THAT WAS AWSOME-" stiles began to say until i covered his mouth with my hand.

"Enough" I shushed stiles. "what's the plan with the whole bus garage thing and why are we doing it?" I asked.

"Well Derek said if I go there I could possibly remember what happened" Scott answered.

"Are we going at night or when?" I asked.

"Night obviously" stiles said.

———————————————————-

We pulled into the bus garage parking lot in stiles' jeep. As soon as the car was parked me and stiles both turned and looked at Scott.

"What?" Scott asked.

"So what's the plan" I asked for the 100th time.

"Ughm you and stiles are gonna keep watch and I'm gonna go onto the bus" Scott replied.

"What I do not wanna keep watch" stiles said to Scott as they both started to get out the jeep. both of the doors shut and I was sitting there alone in the car listening to their muffled argument. Stiles then got back in the car and slammed the door behind him.

"If me and Scott were Batman and robin who do you think would be who?" he said intensely looking at me.

"That's not fair" I said crossing my arms irritated.

"Just pick" he huffed.

"How about your Batman and I'm robin" I patted him on the shoulder like a kid trying to avoid the question.

"Then who's Scott?"

"the Butler, stiles i don't know?" I said getting tired of the topic.

"Okay" he smiled and turned away from me.

"So are you still going bowling with Isaac" stiles said changing the topic.

"I'm not just going with Isaac, Scott Allison and Lydia with be there too".

"Your still going with Isaac"

"Yes stiles I am still going with Isaac" I replied annoyed he was bringing this up again.

"What am I supposed to do then? you and Scott are gonna be gone" he complained.

"I'm sure u can come with or something stiles"

"I don't have a date"

"That doesn't mean you can't come"

"What am I supposed to do 3rd wheel you and Isaac's date?"

"No, stiles just find someone to go with" I replied.

"Like who, the only people I would go with have dates"he complained.

"Shit stiles look" I said pointing at the guard headed over to the bus Scott is in. Stiles then repeatedly honked his horn until Scott came running out of the bus. Then he started hoping over cars and jumped over the 10ft tall fence.

"Holy fuck" stiles said with his hand on top of his head.

Scott then got in the car and stiles pulled out of the parking lot and sped off.

"It wasn't me, I didn't hurt that guy on the bus. I was trying to save him" Scott smiled.

"Why would Derek want you to remember he did all that?" Stiles asked. Scott opened his mouth to say something but I beat him to it.

"Unless it wasn't Derek Scott was with on the bus" I said.

"You think there's more werewolf's?" Scott asked.

"There has to be because Derek isn't the one that turned you right?" I said.

"Yeah" Scott said slowly.

"Then what if whoever turned you was the guy you were on the bus with"

"Yeah what if it's like a Alfa beta bonding thing" stiles said trying to contribute to the conversation.

"Killing people isn't bonding stiles" Scott said.

"Maybe for werewolf's it is, maybe he wants you in his pack" stiles said to Scott.

Scott then opened the car door while we were still driving.

"SCOTT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Stiles yelled slamming on his breaks.

"I GOTTA GO TALK TO DEREK" Scott yelled while running off.

"I could've just drove him" stiles said confused.

Stiles then drove me back to my house and parked his jeep.

"Stiles it's late do you just wanna stay, you could have Scott's bed because he probably won't be back again until tomorrow" i said getting out of the jeep with my hand on the door waiting to close it.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah come on" I laughed shutting the Jeep door and running inside.

"MOM" I yelled to see if she was home.

"Why are you yelling?" She said coming out of the kitchen.

"Oh, I was just seeing if you were home" I said slowing down mid sentence when stiles came into the house behind me. I felt caught for some reason even tho I'm doing nothing wrong. My mom looked at me and stiles confused.

"He's just gonna stay because it's late you know and-"

"It's fine I get it" my mom laughed walking to her bedroom.

Me and stiles walked into my room and he sat on the bed.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower, you can go to Scott's room whenever"I said while grabbing clothes.

"Ugh yeah ok, thanks" he said heading into Scott's room.

I showered put my clothes on and brushed my teeth, but I felt like I did something wrong. Did he want to sleep in my bed or am I just overthinking it. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I turned of the light and got into bed, But I couldn't sleep.

I sat there in my bed in the dark staring at the ceiling until i heard my door open.

"Aurora?" Stiles whispered seeing if I was still awake.

"Yes"

"Can I- Ugh- you know-" he stuttered, But I knew what he was trying to say.

"Yeah" he then made his way over to my bed slowly because it was pitch black. He got on the bed and I rolled over and latched myself onto him remembering he likes being the little spoon.

"Thanks" he whispered.

"For what?" I said confused on what he was thanking me for.

"Everything"

"Oh you're welcome?" I said back quietly and confused. I haven't done anything but be there for him. I didn't think I had done much for him to be thankful for, but I guess for him it was different.

I snuggled my face into his neck and began to fall asleep but then I felt stiles intertwine his fingers with mine and pull my hand up to his chest.

"Goodnight" he said in a raspy tired voice.

"Goodnight" I smiled to myself. God he's adorable.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.1K 409 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...
2.9K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...
988 14 15
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...
863K 16.9K 41
Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McCall has captured her heart and she has c...