[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

By ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... More

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
14.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
66.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right

815 39 14
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTY-THREE.
   [53] . Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

AFTER CATCHING THEIR LITTLE leprechaun the trio locked the creature in one of the werewolves transitioning cells. Once it was locked up, Lizzie and Brooklyn began to do their research on the creature to quickly take it down before Hope found out about it.

"Apparently the pot of gold in most leprechaun myths isn't literal, so it isn't our lucky day." Lizzie snarks, right before closing her book.

Kaleb sighs. "Yeah well, it isn't his either. As soon as Hope finds out about this she's gonna want to cut off his lucky charms."

"If there's monsters that could only mean that there's still hope to bring Lucas and Landon both back," Brooklyn informs the two.

"This monster doesn't speak English so how would it be of any help?" Kaleb huffs.

Brooklyn shrugs. "I don't know. The super squad usually figures all that out."

"Look at this," Lizzie says grabbing their attention as she looks at the book. "It says here that leprechauns powers include being attracted to wealth and attracting wealth."

The Leprechaun lets out a mischievous creepy laugh causing Brooklyn and Kaleb to exchange a look.

"Their mere presence will entice humans into spending indiscriminately which early supernatural run casinos would use to great effect." Lizzie's face light up with every word she said. "blah blah blah, history, history. Now, are you two thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That you forgot said we can't use supernatural powers." Kaleb huffs.

Brooklyn smirks. "Well good thing we aren't using our powers... he is," she says pointing at the creature.

Lizzie nods in agreement. "It's a win-win-win. You could prove my dad wrong by not following his stupid rules, then we can save the school in the process and after Hope could torture him."

Kaleb glances at Brooklyn who sends him an innocent smile. The vamp rolls his eyes before letting out a loud, heavy sigh of defeat. And just like that, the school flooded with elders who were willing to give up their money for the simplest things. Lizzie was outside holding an auction while Brooklyn stayed inside as she was walking she bumped into Josie.

"Oh, hey Brook." Josie smiles.

"Hey..." Brooklyn says awkwardly. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to pass some time," Josie replies with a shrug. "What about you?"

"Uh, I just came back from trying to help MG speed up the cooking." Brooklyn chuckles. "We kind of forgot the oven doesn't have vampire speed."

Josie laughs. "I could help with that... I just need to be back at school by lunch."

Brooklyn hums. "You sure you want to skip class?"

"I'll be fine, come on,"  Josie says before she leads them outside.

The two made their way to the garden.

"So what are we doing here, exactly?" Brooklyn questions, glancing around the room.

Josie ignores the girl and looks through the bushes.

"Well, you know maybe if you told me what we were looking for I could help pick up the pace." Brooklyn huffs.

"I'm moving as fast as I can." Josie huffs as she walks past her.

"I get that— it's just that, I've got a thing— and I'm pretty sure you have a thing." Brooklyn pushes. "And that still reminds mysterious to me."

Josie looks up. "I have a study date at lunch with my new lab partner, Finch."

Brooklyn smiles widely. "So that's why you're all dressed up."

Josie shrugs. "I'm sure it's not much of a big deal as I'm making it. But this is my first date since— well me and Lucas. So—"

"I get it," Brooklyn says when she notices Josie begins to look upset. "I'm sure he'd be happy that you're putting yourself out there again."

"There's a herb that would help MG out, if he puts it in his dough it would help him bake it at half the time," Josie says she she continues to look around.

"Well that's perfect," Brooklyn says. "You wouldn't happen to know of a week that would help with... I don't know— figuring out breaking points?"

"Umm, not off the top of my head why?" Josie questions right before plucking a leaf out. "Bingo! Or maybe it's this one."

She was now holding up two different plants that looked exactly alike.

"They both look the same to me." Brooklyn slowly says with a hint of confusion.

"I know the one that we want tastes like cinnamon... and the lower school has access to this part of the garden which means nothing is dangerous..." Josie rambles before lifting the plants. "So pick one."

Brooklyn narrows her eyes at the plants before pointing at the plant on the left. "This one."

With that, Josie placed the plant into her mouth causing her to slightly throw up inside. "It doesn't taste like cinnamon. If anything it's minty— and honestly, there's no need to rush, my study date isn't a real date right because I'm not ready for that."

"O-okay, this took a turn," Brooklyn says.

"And I don't even know why I'm trying this because it's clearly obvious I'm not over Lucas—" Josie placed her hand on her mouth in shock. "Brooklyn—oh my god, don't tell anyone I said what."

Brooklyn smirks. "I knew it. But what the hell did you take."

"Truth weed." Josie groans as she walks away to one of the seat swings.

Brooklyn follows behind. "Why didn't you even break up with Lucas if you like him still?"

Josie sighs. "I didn't break up with him, he broke up with me for Hope. You know— that really hurt."

"I'm sure it did," Brooklyn replies as she watches the ex-witch laydown. "We should probably get going. We both have places to be."

"There's no point. I'm already late. And even entertaining the thought of dating Finch is just pathetic." Josie shrugs.

Brooklyn's brows furrow. "Why do you think that? I mean besides being hopped up on truth weed."

"Because the people I love always leave... or hurt me, or both," Josie replies. "Or get killed by their girlfriend."

"Oh my god." Brooklyn huffs rubbing her temples before standing to her feet. "I should probably be the last person giving you advice, given the fact that I'm soulless. But you should not let this Lucas thing stop you."

"Believe me, I don't want to," Josie replies as she sits up. "Cause repressing things is taking me to a super dark place. And usually when I'm feeling down Lucas is there. And here's the truth, it hurts and I'm scared. I miss him."

"And I totally get that. But, Jojo, you can't let fear stop you from being honest with the people you care about." Brooklyn informs her before smiling at her words. "Damn! I got to go."

"Why? Where?"

"To take my own advice. Maybe cause of that contact high." Brooklyn laughs. "Now you, go be happy. Because we both know Lucas would be kicking your ass for sitting here being all weepy about him."

Josie smiles. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Brooklyn smiles right before walking away.

From there the two split up. Brooklyn hid herself in the library where she did her research. The day was close to ending which only meant that they had one last day to save Lucas which was tomorrow. And that scared Brooklyn. Mostly because Lucas was still nowhere to be found. But after hearing the way Josie spoke about Lucas, it had her thinking. She felt like Josie said something important... but she just wasn't sure what it had been.

After three long hours of studying Brooklyn found nothing. Which brought her to one thing, telling the school that she was able to see Lucas and she lost him. She gathered the group together and prepared herself for what was to come.

"Why do you look like you're about to throw up?" MG questions.

Brooklyn takes a deep breath in. "I need to tell you guys something, but promise you won't get mad."

"What is it?" Hope asks.

"I um... I brought Lucas back from hell."

"What!? That's good right?" Hope asks with a smile on her face. "W-why aren't you happy?"

"Well, that's the thing. I kind of just brought his soul back.." Brooklyn says softly. "And um... no one is really able to see him except for the people he's bonded and who've come from Hell. He was here for the past few days."

"Is he here now?"

Brooklyn shakes her head. "I um... I lost him."

Hope's jaw clenched. "You're telling me that Lucas was here. And I could've said goodbye? And you decided not to tell any of us? And on top of that, you lost him."

"He didn't want me to say anything until the day before his death."

Alaric lets out a shaky breath. "Oh my god.."

"So that's it? He's just gone?" Kaleb says in disbelief.

"Oh my god," Lizzie whispers. "How couldn't you tell me this?"

"Tell. Alaric to lay off the booze." Lucas scolds as he leans against the doorway.

Brooklyn smiles. "Oh my god."

"Lucas?" Jed says in shock as he stares at the doorway.

Alaric's eyes widened. "Luc is here?"

Jed stands to his feet and walks over to Lucas in shock. "Oh my god, I've missed you. I thought you left us."

Lucas snorts. "Do you honestly think I'd leave Ric in charge and never look back?"

Both Jed and Brooklyn laugh as they glance at Alaric who seemed confused.

"He's talking about me, isn't he?" Alaric smiles.

"He says you're a great headmaster." Jed snorts.

The group all laughed.

Alaric looks at the doorway and holds up his cup to the man. "Cheers, Luc. I'll be here waiting with a cup for you."

"Cheers." Lucas smiles.

Hope's eyes watered. "L-Lucas?"

Brooklyn glances at Lucas before looking back at Hope. "He's here. We'll give you two a minute alone."

The group walked out and Hope looks around the room with teary eyes.

"You lied to me," Hope sighs.

Lucas walks up to Hope and plays with her hair. "I never intended to break our promise... but even if I wanted to apologize. You can't even hear me. So I won't."

"D-Don't leave... I can't lose anyone else." Hope cries out.

"I don't have a choice, Little wolf," Lucas whispers to her. "I'm sorry this is how it ends. I really wish we found a way."

Hope continues to cry and Lucas frowns as he places his hands on her.

"I love you so much, Hope Mikaelson. Always and forever."

"Please— please stay with me." The Tribrid cries out.

Lucas places a kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry."

Just as he was about to go tell the others to come back, through the door came Josie.

"Lucas?" Josie says in shock.

Lucas just as shocked, turns to face her. "Jo? Y-you can see me?"

"No way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 8.5K 50
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓. ...
224K 3.7K 21
ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇxɪᴀ ғᴏʀʙᴇs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss. ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀ...
401K 12.2K 41
❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 ❞ © natalics ™ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 legacies ; season 2 lizzie sa...
179K 4.3K 18
"don't look at me with those judgy little eyes!" legacies s1-s? oc x rafael waithe (ON HOLD) © 2018 CB. All Rights Reserved