I'm Here //IWBFDYT 2// {k. ak...

By ennoshitaslove

Akaashi Keiji and L/N Y/N are about to begin their third year of high school. They have been the happiest the... More

disclaimers
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
hi im back pt. 493220
the future of I'm Here//IWBFDYT 2

Chapter 11

1K 21 14
By ennoshitaslove

Y/N sighed as she pulled her suitcase along, running a hand through her hair. She made her way through the train station, weaving through the crowd and getting to where Bokuto told her he would be parked. It didn't take long to find him once the parking lot came in sight, his unique hair catching her attention.

She smiled at the boy and his girlfriend, speeding her walk to a light jog to catch up to them.

"It's been forever!" Bokuto said, quickly taking Y/N's bag and placing it to the side so he could hug her. "I missed you!"

Y/N laughed and hugged him back, breathing in the scent of his cologne. It was softer yet stronger than Keiji's, if that made any sense. Reminded her of something an older man would wear, but in a good and comforting way.

"I didn't know two months meant forever," she joked, pulling away from their hug. "I've been keeping up with your stats! College Bokuto is doing amazing!"

Bokuto blushed and grinned, puffing out his chest and standing like a superhero. "Oh, you know, just doing my thang."

Laila nudged his side, rolling her eyes oh-so-lovingly and bringing Y/N in for a hug of her own. "Yeah, if he thang is calling me every night to help him with his math homework or how to make his essays sound 'smarter'," she teased, pulling away and sending her boyfriend a wink. "Not that I mind. I get into his games for free and that's plenty payment in return."

"I've been telling Keiji we need to catch one of your games," Y/N whined, leaning into Laila. "We've been trying but our schedules never align."

"Well we have a lot of the season left, so there will be plenty of games to get to," Bokuto reassured, ruffling his friend's hair.

The conversation kept flowing as the three of them got into Bokuto's car and made their way to Akaashi's house. 

No matter how many times Y/N visited, how many hours she spent in the car, or walking the streets with Keiji, being in Tokyo always made her feel happy. Especially now with the tension between her and her parents. The escape was nice. 

And now that it was summer break she was able to stay in Tokyo for the next two weeks. The Karasuno Volleyball Club was taking a two week break before starting their new training regimes. They weren't planned to have any other break that would last that long until after the representative matches for the Spring InterHigh in October. Y/N obviously took the time she could to be out of her house and spending time with her favorite person besides her best friend. But the good thing was her friends were supposed to be here on Friday for a trip to the beach. 

Soon Bokuto was pulling into Akaashi's driveway, taking Y/N's suitcase like the gentleman he is. 

Three walked up to the front door, the scene feeling familiar to Y/N. With a small laugh she hid behind Bokuto, just in time as the door opened. 

"Where's Y/N?"

She peered over the boy in front of her. "That's no way to greet people, love," she scolded.

"We expected it," Bokuto and Laila said in unison, walking into the house when Akaashi stepped to the side.

He gave them sheepish apologies, reminding them the take-out was on the kitchen counter. 

Y/N almost yelped when Keiji's strong arms wrapped around her so suddenly.

"Okaeri," he whispered. His arms squeezed her tighter, as if he hadn't seen her this past weekend.

Y/N laughed, wrapping her arms around him, breathing in the smell of his cologne and mint. The welcome home warmed her heart. He'd never greeted her like that when she visited, and it felt really nice.

"Tadaima."

He stroked her hair and kissed the top of Her head. "Glad you got here safely," he said, blue eyes glossing over in adoration. "I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up."

Y/N pulled away from their hug and kissed his lips. "It's no biggie, baby. Gave me time to catch up with those two. Plus, the welcome home felt really nice," she said genuinely, smiling brightly.

Keiji could see the sparkle in her eyes, chest heaving with the deep breath he took in as he admired her. "Another one," he mumbled, kissing her lips again. "Okay, let's go inside."

He led her to the kitchen, whispering compliments in her ear to see the red tint spread across her cheeks. After about ten months of dating, he loved that he still knew how to make her blush. 

The four of them ate their late dinner, Bokuto continuing to catch Y/N up on the things she'd missed and asking her about how school was and Karasuno's progress.

Eventually they made their way to the living room, choosing to watch the latest comedy that reached streaming services. They all lounged around the living room, getting comfortable and sitting with their significant other.

Y/N laid with her arms hugging around Keiji's torso, head against the side of his chest. She was weirdly tired, his touch and warmth soothing the headache she'd been dealing with for the past week. She found it even funnier when Light moved from behind Keiji's head and against her stomach. It was rare that the cat left her owner's side for hers after they had been dating for a couple months, seemingly no longer very interested in her presence. It was like Light knew the comfort would be helpful.

Y/N didn't remember falling asleep, waking up to the sound of the front door closing. She immediately sat up, only to be shushed comfortingly and brought back down. 

"I didn't get to say bye," she murmured, turning her head up to look at Keiji.

"You looked really tired love," he whispered, placing a kiss on her hairline. "Have you not been sleeping well?"

"I've been sleeping fine," she replied, snuggling into his body. "Just felt a little icky all week."

Keiji frowned at that, brushing the hair out of her face. "I'm sure work didn't help." He exhaled a laugh when he saw her cringe, remembering she'd been working with a trainee lately. "I'm sorry it was an icky week."

"At least now I'm with the least icky person I know," she said happily, moving up his body to rest her face in the crook of his neck. 

"I'm.. honored?"

"You really should be," Y/N said, lifting her face and kissing his cheek. She let out a small noise of surprise when Keiji used his thumb and forefinger to take her chin and tilt her face to kiss her lips. "What was that for?" she breathed.

He gave her a small smirk, gently pushing her face back into the crook of his neck. "You just have a pretty mouth." 

Y/N let him hold her, tucking her legs between and beneath his. Her happy sighs made Keiji smile, continuing to rub her back and run his fingers through her hair. He was humming underneath her touch, loving the way her fingers traced shapes on his chest and abs. 

Keiji placed a kiss to Y/N's forehead, cupping her jaw and making her look up at him. "You're perfect." With a soft touch he pressed his mouth against hers. Y/N felt her cheeks burn red but welcomed the affection, kissing him back softly. She let out a whine when he pulled away and nipped at her bottom lip, pouting when he pecked her nose. "Perfect and all mine."

"All yours," she repeated, kissing the corner of his mouth lovingly. "And you're mine."

"I definitely am, baby," Keiji said happily. He hugged her close and wrapped his legs around hers to pull her in. 

"... love you so much," was what Y/N heard, his voice muffled and cut off from his mumbling against her hair.

"Mm, I love you more Keiji."

It was 2 in the morning when Y/N woke up again, surprised to see her and Keiji were still tangled up on the couch. She did her best to wake him up as  calmly as she could, starting off by rubbing his arm gently. When that didn't work she tried poking at his face, laughing at the way the flesh of his cheek sunk in under her finger. That was when Keiji stirred, groaning and opening one eye.

In return he poked at her side, smiling mischievously when it made her jolt. "What? I thought we were poking each other," he said in response to her glare. Though it was hard to be mad when he looked so good, his groggy voice still sounding so beautiful.

"No, dork. I'm trying to wake you up so we can sleep in bed," she retorted, completely untangling herself from him. "We have to be up early, and I'd rather sleep on an actual mattress and not wake up with a kink in my neck."

"We do?" Keiji asked, tilting his head to the side adorably. Y/N pulled his hand to make him stand, pushing his body in the direction of his bedroom.

"We're helping Ken and Kuroo tomorrow, remember? Since Kuroo got that new place." 

Keiji aahh'd in recollection, finally using his own two feet to walk. "I can't believe they're moving in together."

"I know, lucky bastards," Y/N grumbled. "Not that I'm not happy for them," she added quickly. 

Keiji smiled softly as he opened his bedroom door, using his arm to bring her into a hug. "Is that jealousy?" A muffled (and unconvincing) no sounded from his chest. "Is that you saying you wish you lived with your boyfriend?"

Y/N pouted, cheeks turning red yet again. She nuzzled her face further into his chest, arms coming around to hug him close.

"Sweetheart, I asked you a question," Keiji continued to tease, arms wrapping around her shoulders.

He smiled when Y/N turned her face up, pink cheeks and pouty lips on full display. "Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Maybe it's more than a maybe," she whispered, stuffing her face back against his chest. "Don't make me say embarrassing things."

"Hai, hai," he breathed, walking them towards his bed. "I want to live with you too, Y/N."

"Shut up."

He laughed and laid them both down, making sure they were both comfortable. Once they were he tilted Y/N's face up and kissed her eyelids sweetly. "Goodnight, angel."

After a pause Y/N broke out into a sincere smile. "Goodnight, baby."

--------------

there are starting to be similarities from book 1 and 2. idk if any of you noticed this buuut it will be more obvious soon hehe. i love parallels 

this chapter and the next two (or three?) will just be mostly fluffy fillers and then we're on to the training camp! 

laila's random headcanon (it's weirdly specific): yachi's class had to do a project once about a certain art form and they drew straws. yachi ended up getting kpop and did the project, at times doing it with yams' help bc baby actually stans a lot of korean idols. on the final days of her project yachi asked hinata and tsukki to be her audience and practiced presenting it. since that day hinata is also a kpop stan and buys like albums and shit. might even have a lightstick. fanboys with yams even if he or yams don't know the group/artist or isn't that big of a fan of whoever the other person is talking about. its cute asf

vote and comment any feedback/predictions/random thoughts <3

dont forget to check out my other works :)xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 171 23
"I... I like... you.." "..." "I-" "Listen, its ok. You don't have to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to get the thought of not telling you off...
308K 12.2K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...
13.7K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
88.9K 3.9K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...