The Traveller

By Firehedgehog

The Multiverse died. It shook. It wailed. Everything died lost to the endless void. Two survived changed, now... More

Prologue: We Watched it Die
Chapter One: White Error's
Chapter Two: Meetings and Libraries
Chapter Three: Dream a Potter
Chapter Four: Here be Dragons
Chapter Five: Fated
Chapter Six: In The Dark
Interlude: Its the end as you know it
Chapter Seven: Cycle of a curse
Chapter Eight: Blotchless
Chapter Nine: You are Error... no not you
Chapter Ten: Blotchless Return
Chapter Eleven: Eat me Break me Take My soul
Chapter Twelve: Who would care
Chapter Thirteen: Return of Dragons
Chapter Fourteen: Bug
Chapter Fifteen: Finality
Chapter Sixteen: A matter of falling Part One
Chapter Sixteen: A matter of falling Part Two
Chapter Eighteen: Bittersweet
Chapter Nineteen: Mangled Dustberry
Chapter Twenty: A Fox In Strings Part 1
Chapter Twenty: A Fox In Strings Part 2
Chapter twenty-One: Those that Return
Chapter twenty-two: Trollish Visits
Chapter Twenty-Three: Return to Eat me Break me Take My soul
Chapter Twenty-Four: Traveller's fall
Chapter Twenty-Five: The End's Destroyer
Interlude: Fragments
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Puppet the Mask hides
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Insurgence
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Oh little Dragon child
Interlude: Multiverse Forgotten
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Keep Doctor's away
Chapter Thirty: Memoir
Chapter Thirty-One: A bit of help
Chapter Thirty-Two: More then One type of Traveller
Chapter Thirty-Three: Awakening
Chapter Thirty-Four: Up to Karma
Interlude: Maybe time for a break...
Chapter Thirty-Five: Karma
Interlude: More Fragments
Chapter Thirty-Six: Stories Lost
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Lets never ever talk about this EVER!
What if: Lets never ever talk about this EVER!
Chapter Thirty-eight: A Soul Indeed
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Breath of Choice
Chapter Forty: Titan
Interlude: Storm
Chapter Forty-One: to Heal
Chapter Forty-two: Memories of Yesterday Part One
Chapter Forty-Two: Memories of Yesterday Part Two
Interlude: Spite
Chapter Forty-Three: Scenic Banter
Chapter Forty-Four: Purrr
Chapter Forty Five: Not Done Playing part one
Chapter Forty Five: Not Done Playing Part Two
Chapter Forty Five: Not Done Playing Part Three

Chapter Seventeen: A Child among Monsters

738 60 17
By Firehedgehog

Today we have a lovely chapter where Traveller visits  MistraltheSkelegirl story 'Monsters? No, Family!' and they even helped co-write this. enjoy!

What a dark multiverse, was what the Traveller thought when he came across this new place.

It guardians, could be best described as Dicks with wings.

Hopefully he never got called that, and the whole demons and angels and gods.. and Lucifer?

It gave this poor skeleton a migraine trying to keep this multiverses timeline straight.

"Huh... the underground exists here also, but neither Frisk or Chara are the child down there right now," he mused, and allowed himself to phase through the barrier invisibility.

'So cute' he thought, spotting Toriel tucking a tousle headed human boy into bed for the night.

Then the boy looked right at him.

Traveller waited till Toriel left, then walked over and sat on the bedroom chair.

"I'm surprised you can see me, but children are very clear sighted unlike adults," he told the boy.

He sat up, wrapping the blanket around himself.

"You may call me the Traveller, I have other names but that's the one I chose.," Traveller told him "May I ask are you happy, as from what I can tell it wasn't originally your fate to end here."

"I'm happy.... I miss Dean, but I'm happy."

"Siblings are important, would Dean be happy here with you?" he asked curious, he was pretty sure the answer would be know as the older boy would see the monsters as Monsters.

"I dunno.... Dad taught him how to hunt...."

"I'm sorry, your brother has not learned how to see between monsters and monsters yet. He... would bring ever monsters fears to life if he came here, but he does love you very much." Traveller sighed as he'd seen the originals fate of the two brother's.

"Would you like something, a sort a promise... one day you will meet him again," Traveller asked softly.

"..... you can do that?"

"I can do many things, I can't stay here as it is not my home but I can help things along," Traveller said with a gentle smile, his wings phasing slightly in on a conceptional level before fading.

Sam straightened up. "Are you... an angel?"

"No... you'll know when you come across an angel, they have hosts that make them look very human. Most of them are jerks, best to avoid is possible," Traveller said making a face, reaching out he snagged one of his loose feathers which solidified into a glimmering white feather that rainbows seemed to play within.

Sam's eyes grew wide, watching Traveler.

Somehow Traveller reshaped the feather into a small metal charm that was white and still glimmered, then using magic he shaped a small bracelet of strange white metal he added the charm to. He leaned forward and placed it around the boys wrist, it slid on as if it was always meant to be there. It was unbreakable and could not be pulled off but the boy himself, and would grow with him.

Sam looked at it, then looked at him.

"One day that will help you, I don't know what the bracelet and charm will do but usually they are most needed when you least expect it. Mind you, for all i know it might just be a fancy light," Traveller said getting to his feet.

Sam suddenly hugged the skeleton. "Thank you..."

Traveller gently tousled there messy hair "Don't thank me, you have a new story ahead of you that will be much nicer then your original," he told him.

Sam looked up at him, a little confused.

"Just remember this Sam Winchester, Souls are power. Keep yourself strong and your soul will guide you right, you have a lot of friends waiting to meet you," Traveller said, and started to phase out of reality.

Sam smiled at him, before he realized something. "How'd you know my name, I never told you...."

"Its written in this multiverses very stars," Traveller laughed, then he was truly gone leaving Sam alone again.

Sam looked around, then looked down at the bracelet and charm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 223 10
«Hello and welcome to my first alternate multiverse» Betrayal. Torture. Prision. Mutation. Events that lead a little skeleton to change forever. And...
283 2 20
Your 18-19 years old and live a normal life... well kinda. You live in the underground with your friend Katlyn. You both know about the Multiverse an...
41.4K 984 21
Palette and Goth just got together~ Yay! But Cray comes in. Oh no. Basically your typical love triangle but with a twist. ;) POTH STUFF- I haven't wr...
14K 342 13
You are a well known throughout your AU until one day you're taken by the reapers aka the police of the multiverse, you're one of the most dangerous...