๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

-wonderIand เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

49- apprentice

9.5K 346 137
-wonderIand เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE!
                      — Limerence

" I know a werewolf and he is one of the coolest people I know. "

"MISS WHITE?" Professor Sprout called out to the blonde after class, using her wand to make papers fly up and away. Ember nodded at Ophelia, directing her to move on with her life and go to their dorm. Of course, Ember didn't think Ophelia would actually go to the dorm. She would either go see Marlene or wait for Ember outside.

"Yes, Professor Sprout?" Ember asked, moving up to talk with the Head Hufflepuff. She smiled at Ember and handed her a paper. The blonde looked at it with raised eyebrows.

"For your excellent work this year, I was able to send in a recommendation for Saint Mungos-" Ember gasped as Sprout talked proudly. The professor was truly proud of Ember for doing so well. "and they would like for you to follow around a healer for a day. You'll learn what to do and if they believe you to be advanced enough you will begin to work as a healer after you graduate."

Ember's insides exploded. One of her biggest dreams was always to become a healer. "Yes. Yes, I'll do it. A million times! When does it start?"

Professor Sprout happily pointed to the paper in Ember's hands. She looked down and read the words.

HEALER FOLLOWER INFORMATION

to, Ember Estelle White of Hogwarts school

of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hello! We are happy to accept you into Saint Mungo's apprenticeship. Until you graduate you will be doing small papers for healers until you finally graduate and can join us!

Tomorrow we would like you to apparate to Saint Mungos where you will be with Healer Kaylee Wilson for the day. She will help you with the basics. You will not be treating any patients until you graduate, however.

We hope to see you tomorrow!

Best of Fate,

Head Healer Ferro Madrid

A smile sprang its way onto Ember's face, her chest exploding as she left the room trying to disguise her giddiness. "Ophelia!" She yelled out to the Hufflepuff. She had waited for Ember to get out of the herbology room. Just as ember suspected she would. "Look, look! I get to follow around a healer tomorrow!" She handed her best friend the parchment cheerfully.

Ophelia giggled and took the parchment, reading it over. Ember had a large, shining smile on her face. She was happy to see her best friend so happy. "Great job, Em. I'm so proud of you, truly."

Ember bit back a wider smile. Her eyes holding the joy of the earth. "I'll actually get to be a healer." She whispered, the reality of it all hitting her quicker. Soon, she would graduate. Soon, she would get a job and join the war. She could die. People she loved would die. But, she would do it. She would do it and win against the world. Ember would not allow herself to fall, ever. She would brush her knees off and continue her journey.

Ava Prewett would be one of the reasons for Ember to continue her path to being a healer. Ember had never seen anyone other than Estelle die before. However, she knew that Estelle was sick. Well, she supposes it wasn't even a sickness anymore. Ember had never held a bleeding child trying to heal her for the sake of their parents and siblings.

She'll never forget the red hair and the blue tie Ava held. One of the only Prewetts to ever be in Ravenclaw. SHe would be remembered and honored until the day Ember died herself.

Ember said goodbye to Ophelia and headed for her dorm. Ophelia was making a pit stop at the Gryffindor dorms to see Marlene. Inhaling, she made a little fist bump.

Saint Mungos was a generous size. Originally just a muggle building with charms placed on it, it still fascinated Ember. She had only ever been here one other time and that was to be there for Estelle. "Hello." She said to a security officer. "I'm here for an apprenticeship."

The guard looked her up and down. "Name?" He gruffed in a deep voice, pointing to her bag.

"Ember WHite." She informed him. He quickly searches the bag and hands it back to her. She nodded and went along to find Healer Wilson.

She seemed to be looking for Ember as well. "You must be Ember WHite. Out here looking confused as ever." She smiled at the Hufflepuff. Healer Wilson was a tall, pale, brown-eyed, blonde woman that barely looked to be older than Ember.

"I'm guessing you're a healer Wilson?" Ember asked, a little intimidated.

"Of course, but you can call me Kaylee. I kinda change floors every day. But, It's your lucky day because I have the first floor today... Do you know which one that is?" Kaylee asked Ember.

Ember tried to remember the little sign. "the Dai Llewellyn ward for bites, stings, and other stuff, right?"

Kaylee looked at Ember for a moment before whistling lowly and handing her a parchment. "Dang girl, you're a natural at this. Hufflepuff right?"

The two had begun to walk towards the ward. "Yep. What were you?" Ember asked the woman. The healer glanced up as she was reminiscing.

"I didn't go to Hogwarts. I know Dumbledore though. He's a nice man, anyways. I went to Beauxbatons with all the fancy Velas. You know, you could pass as one." Kaylee pointed out.

Ember glanced up from the parchment about the patients she would be reviewing. "That's funny. One of my best friends asked me if I was very once. It was pretty random."

Kaylee laughed, "It'll happen to you when you're gorgeous like that. Fair warning, the old wizards who are close to expiring in their beds will try to flirt with you. Pay them no mind or request to get a new case."

Ember was going to thank her but they arrived in the room before she could. It was decorated like any other hospital would be. In the middle rested a little boy on a bed. "Kaylee!" He smiled, jumping up to hug her. "Who is this?" He asked the Healer timidly.

Ember smiled and bent down to his level, taking a small hand in hers. Remembering the parchment, 128 was a four-year-old boy named Erick Melons. His case? Bitten by a werewolf. Ember could only picture a tiny Remus Lupin as she stared at the nasty bite on his shoulder. Remus was around the same age when he was bitten. "Ember White. I'm a student healer."

"I'm Erick!" He let go of Kaylee to climb back on the bed. "Do you think you can fix me now?"

Ember took a sharp intake of breath, glancing at Kaylee who had already been staring at her. She wanted to know the girl's reaction to something like this. If she could respond to this in a good way it would check off the communication part.

"We can't fix you," Ember said. Kaylee almost dropped everything next to her. Definitely not the thing to say to a four-year-old going through something terrible. "There isn't much to fix is there? You just turn a little furry once a month and that's alright. " Moving closer to Erick she whispered in his ear, "I know a werewolf and he is one of the coolest people I know."

Erick smiled brightly at this. "What's his name?"

"I can't tell you? It's a secret. But I can tell you he loves chocolate and he gets these big books and will read them one day."

"I like chocolate too! I just don't know how to read yet." Erick informed her. His fluffed blonde hair jumped slightly. Kaylee watched the two talk over the mysterious werewolf Ember claimed to know with a knowing smile. It only grew when Ember handed him chocolate before they left.

"Do you actually know a werewolf?" Kaylee asked behind the door.

Ember tensed up, "Yes. I know some potions that will help with the scars and his transformation." She told the healer. "I made one myself. I can give some to you."

"You made it?" Kaylee asked astonished. Ember hadn't even graduated and potions for werewolves were experimental and risky. Not even the greatest wizards or witches had been able to make it successfully.

"It was difficult but it helped my friend with his transformations. It just makes him a little more tired than he already would be. I call it Wolfsbane potion." Said Ember. "It might need a little updating because he's older but transformations at Erick's age could kill him."

Kaylee sighed, taking one last look at his door before they continued their walk. "We have to leave him all by himself. Usually, I or another healer has to stay outside of a private room as he screams. It's hard. Especially when we go in the next morning praying to Merlin we don't find him dead on the floor."

"I'll definitely give you the potion. You'll have to get people to look at it. If you ever need me to watch him rather than someone else you can owl me." Ember told her sincerely.

Kaylee smiled and placed a hand on Ember's upper arm. "You're a natural at this, Ember. I can't wait for you to actually be a healer. You'll be unstoppable."

Ember couldn't contain the erupting in her chest. She could be helping a little boy who had no choice in becoming a werewolf. She could actually save his life all because she wanted to help Remus. Newfound confidence and happiness that was unmatched she continued following Kaylee radiating off of her like the sun.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kaylee

kaylee

Erick

erick my beloved

ASHLEE OUT'

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

The Gryffindor Princess. Remus Lupin x OC J เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

62.6K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...
294 19 4
โ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? โž โ” in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...
Fully Booked - Remus Lupin TheFanFictionGoddess เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

1.2K 62 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
28.3K 567 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...