attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty one
forty two
forty three

forty

8.8K 471 2.9K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

IT WAS THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING.

after the night of the wedding party, you received another raging scolding from your father along with reiner but your mother was there with you, to protect you in her arms so that you wouldn't get slapped or receive any sort of other physical pain. ymir was also there, along with her family and they tried to stop it all and it eventually did come to an end.

you were currently seated on a couch in a separate room from the wedding venue. families, friends and others gathered and sat down on the vacant seats, their voices full of excitement as they couldn't wait for the bride to walk down the aisle. gifts were stacked to the side and soft music played in the background.

the wedding dress reiner chose for you was already dressed on you, all was left was the makeup. a few makeup artist were hired to do your makeup and they were currently setting their supplies up before starting to paint on the eyeshadow and everything. sasha was also there, wrapped in one of the pale pink bridesmaids dresses that reiner chose.

sasha didn't want to wear a long bridesmaids dress but reiner forced her to if she wanted to stay for the wedding. she was standing in front of the large mirror staring at herself, adjusting the dress and trying to be comfortable in it.

ymir was also supposed to be there as your bridesmaids, but apparently she was still upset at you for slapping historia. she didn't speak to you and kept avoiding you, it honestly pained you but if she was going to side with historia without truly knowing what happened, you could care less about her.

you sat there in silence, your mind blank and before you knew it, the artist finished doing your makeup and gave you a mirror to look at yourself. whenever you came in possession of the mirror, you stared at yourself for a few moments before nodding your head, as if you liked it.

with that, the artists left and now you were alone in the room.

"here, drink some water," sasha said as she walked over to you with a bottle of water, you thanked her quietly before taking the bottle, opening the lid and taking sips of it. sasha sighed and watched as you drank half of the bottle. "if you need more, i'll go get you some."

"it's okay," you said, shaking your head.

the door to the room knocked and jean stepped in. he was dressed in a well suitable dark blue tux for a wedding with his hair sleeked back and a light scent of cologne was coming off him.

you and sasha exchanged looks as he entered the room, closing it behind him. you glanced down at jean's hands and saw that he was holding an envelope. jean walked over to you, a reluctant expression overcoming his face as he sat down in the space beside of you.

"what's wrong?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"here uh.." jean started, handing you the nearly wrapped envelope. you stared at it for a few seconds before taking it into your own hands, observing it closely then. he continued, "um.. eren stopped by just a while ago and dropped his letter off, he wanted to congratulate you on your wedding before he left."

you lifted your widened eyes back up at jean, who was frowning. your heart began to race and you quickly opened the envelope to see what eren had wrote for you in his letter. whenever the piece of paper was in your hands, your eyes scanned over the words written perfectly down.

.
.
.

dear (y/n),

congratulations on your wedding! i hope you will find better happiness with reiner than you did with me. what i hate the most is how i haven't been able to retrieve my memories of you, i'm sincerely sorry.

this will probably be the last thing you'll receive from me. i wish it would've been something more than just a letter but i'm sure reiner wouldn't like that.

but again, congratulations.

from, eren

.
.
.

you covered your mouth with your hands as you read the letter and you began to cry again. sasha frowned more and softly patted your back as the hot tears dropped down from your face. a sudden regret of not seeing him for the last time before he left for new york came upon you and you began to hate yourself so much for that.

"eren.." you muffled out as the tears continued to flow down.

"(y/n).. no, don't cry," sasha said, starting to tear up as well from seeing your state. she pulled you into a hug and you cried even more on her shoulder as you held the letter in your hands. she looked at jean, who soon joined in the hug.

"i miss him so much.." you admit through your wails and sasha nodded, continuing to pat your back.

"i know, (y/n).. i know.." jean whispered in a soft voice as you proceeded on to bawl and call out eren's name. your mind was only filled with him at that moment and it possibly will be for the rest of your life.

you three stayed in that position for quite a while until they pulled away, sasha skimmed her eyes on your face and noticed how the makeup was damaged from the crying. so with hesitance, sasha quickly patted makeup on your face and tried to cheer you up since the ceremony would begin in less than ten minutes.

your mother and few other ladies entered the room, surprised to see how swollen red your eyes were. but you told them you were fine and took several deep breaths before standing up, it was time for you to get married.

you watched as your mother cried for a bit right there upon seeing you, she apologized frequently to you as if she had done something wrong before giving you your bouquet of flowers. your father was waiting for you as he was going to walk you down the aisle, you still didn't want to face him but had to go anyway.

sasha and jean gave you one final hug before walking off with your mother and the other ladies into the packed venue. you stood beside of your father and stared at the large door that would soon open whenever the music began. on the other side were your friends, your family, others who knew you and reiner— waiting for you to enter and walk down the aisle.

"smile, look happy at least," your father said as his eyes were fixated on the door ahead of you both. your arm was linked around his and without saying anything, you nodded your head.

you heard the music play and the doors swung open.

your father began to move his feet and you quickly mirrored his movements. while walking down the long rug that led to where reiner, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, along with the priest, stood at. guest that sat on the row of seats, chattered quietly while they recorded on their phones and threw petals of flowers whenever you stepped by.

you forced a smile on your lips, keeping your happy image so nothing would seem suspicious.

soon enough, you were facing reiner while both of you held hands. the soft wedding music stopped whenever the priest began to speak, you honestly didn't pay attention to a thing the priest said. your smile faded into a thin line as your eyes gazed down at your conjoined hands with reiner's.

you were about to get married and yet, eren still lingered in your mind. his smile, his laugh, his smell, his i love yous, his final letter to you— everything. the memories you had with him played in your mind and you felt your heart squeezing in pain. the memory of the first time you both made love played, you dearly missed his warm touch against your body. it truly pained you so much to know that you would never feel it again, and you wanted to cry even more from the thought of him.

eren, please come back to me.

"do you, reiner braun, take this woman to be your wife; to live together with her in the covenant of marriage? will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful unto her as long as you both shall live?" the priest spoke as his gaze turned to reiner, who was looking at you.

"i do," reiner said without hesitation, making you lift your eyes up at him.

you were next. you had to say i do next.

reiner noticed your expression and his grip around your hand tightened, causing you to lightly flinch. he gave you a look and told you to proceed on normally with his eyes, to which you obliged to. your eyes locked with reiner's and the priest slowly averted his attention to you.

"do you, (y/n) (l/n), this man to be your husband; to live together with him in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful unto him as long as you both shall live?" the priest spoke right after, making your body stiff and your mouth didn't open.

there was a moment of silence in the room while everyone waited for you to answer. your lips trembled and reiner sent you a quick glare, gesturing you to say i do.

"i.." you said when you opened your mouth.

you hesitated again, you truly didn't want this but it was already too late, you can't get out of it now. it was like you were waiting for someone to stop the wedding, but you knew that wasn't going to happen like you wanted. eren isn't coming back anymore, you told yourself. it's over.

"i—"

the doors to the venue suddenly swung open, causing everyone's attention to turn to the door with confused looks, whispers and gasp. your eyes widened as your lips was kept parted, your eyes on the figure who was standing there, panting while a few red marks were on his face as if he fought his way in.

it was eren, standing there— his eyes directly on you.

"i object!" he shouted out.

𖤐

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE SO HOW WE FEELING RIGHT NOW AHHHH

i was so excited to write and publish this chapter!! ahhhhh I STAYED UP UNTIL 1 IN THE MORNING TO FINISH IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET IT DONE SO BADLYYY

and yes i also looked up those wedding scripts lmao

ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10.7K 12
You and Eren have a unforgettable childhood together- but he decides to go train to be a soldier, telling you to stay behind because of his concern f...
51.8K 824 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...
486K 19K 41
ꗃ 𝐞. 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟑/𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 �...