attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

thirty eight

8.5K 432 1K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

"DON'T GO.. PLEASE, DARLING."

you stopped your movements upon hearing the name eren usually gave you. your hands shook as your body turned around, meeting his gaze instantly. eren's teal green eyes pinned deep into yours, he also looked quite astonished from what he said and was blushing with embarrassment. upon seeing your fallen tears, eren quickly wiped them away with his thumb.

"i'm sorry.. those words just randomly came out of my mouth.." eren confessed and cleared his throat, his arms around you becoming loose. "i don't know why but.. i felt like i used to call someone darling," he continued to explain and sighed.

you didn't say anything, instead you bit down on your tongue while your eyes stared deep into eren's. his gaze was settled somewhere else at the moment as his mind lingered on the thought of why he called you darling and who he called darling before he lost his memories.

"but please.. don't go," eren's eyes returned back to yours, a saddened frown on his lips. he sounded sincere, he truly didn't want you to leave and his arms held tightly around your wrist to keep you from going. "i want to regain my memories back.. of you," he added.

"please, let me remember you," eren pleaded and you slowly pulled your arm out of his grasp, causing him to become shocked at your actions.

"i don't want you to be hurt anymore, eren. goodbye," you choked out and turned back around, opening the door to his room. mikasa and ymir were leaning against a wall beside of each other outside and watched as you ran out, with eren following after you.

"(y/n)— wait!" eren called out, his hand tried to reach out to yours again but he didn't make it. his hand gently brushed against yours and he stopped in his steps as his headache returned. groaning in pain, he held his head while one of his eyes was on kept on you.

mikasa rushed towards eren while ymir sprinted after you, calling out your name. the two females were both confused and stunned about the sudden scene, and sent each other glances before attending back to the patients in distress.

"eren— what— what happened?!" mikasa questioned, helping eren up as his hand was kept on his head from the crippling headache. her eyes widened as she saw tears fall down from his eyes, but eren didn't know why he was crying.

"i.. i don't know," eren admitted as he touched the tears with his finger and watched your figure disappear from his sight.

𖤐

"(y/n)!" ymir grabbed your arm as she voiced your name, pulling you back to her and spinning you around so that you were now facing each other. she frowned upon seeing your tears falling from your eyes and you wiped them away with your other hand. "what happened (y/n)? please, tell me," ymir said in a soothing tone as she loosened her hand around yours.

"i'm letting him go, ymir," you confessed as you looked into her brown eyes.

"a-are you insane?!" ymir raised her voice as both of her hands rested against your shoulders. "you're seriously going to do that? eren could.. he could gain his memories back! don't you want that?!" she questioned, not caring if she woke up the other patients who were sleeping around them.

"no ymir," you said, pushing her hands off of your shoulders. you turned around and began to walk off again and ymir was left standing there, befuddled.

you wanted eren to regain his memories, you desperately wanted him to remember you. but the vivid images are of him becoming hurt again because of you stabbed you with pain and you didn't want eren to suffer more than enough already for just trying to be with you. you wanted eren to find new happiness, somewhere else with someone else.

𖤐

the next following week was awkward, you didn't speak to ymir as much even though she tried to talk to you. you only saw eren from afar whenever you left your room and he would usually try to approach you whenever he saw you, but you got yourself away from him before he could.

today was the day you were getting discharged and you were dressed in normal clothing while sitting on the hospital bed. reiner and your father were speaking with doctors on the floors lobby and ymir was currently packing her things, along with a few of yours in bags before leaving.

your thumb gently brushed against your knuckles as your mind was still lingered around eren. your gaze was focused down on your moving hands and ymir turned around to look at you, sighing when seeing your current position.

from the corner of your eyes, you saw ymir reach down in her bag to retrieve something. you felt her approach you and she stood in front of you, making your head slowly lift up to meet her gaze. she frowned and extended her hand out to you and your eyes looked back down to see the same red burgundy box eren had shown to you a few days ago.

tears welled up in your eyes as you reached out for the box, opening it whenever it was held between your hands. when opening it, you saw the diamond shaped ring eren had bought for you in it.

"i sneaked it away from reiner and he's too dense to even notice that it's gone," ymir spoke, but your gaze was still focused on the ring. "do whatever you want with it, it's your ring given by eren. i'm almost done packing," ymir added on before walking off back to the nearly finished packed bags and continued on folding more things in.

you closed the lid of the box and stood up, starting to walk out of the room. ymir didn't even notice you leave until you opened the door and shutting it behind you. your legs moved on their own and you soon found yourself walking in the direction of eren's room.

afar, you could see mikasa and eren's parents talking to a doctors as they walked off towards another direction. it seemed that eren was being discharged on the same day as you and you found yourself standing in front of eren's door.

you scoffed at yourself, wondering why you were standing in front of his door. but your hand reached out for the door handle, opening it slowly. you had no idea if eren was awake or asleep, but you didn't care.

when you entered the room, you saw it completely empty. the bathroom that was attached to the hospital room was currently occupied, so you assumed eren must've been taking a shower or something. your eyes wandered around and you realized how tidy it had became, bags were packed on the floor and the scene of last night played in your mind.

snapping yourself out of your deep trance, you quickly did what you wanted to do before leaving. before you left, you gave the room once last glance and closed the door after.

𖤐

eren opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out, he had just finished changing out from his hospital clothes and into his regular clothes. his body still ached from the crash, but he ignored it and carried on with his day. something felt different to him, it was like someone came into the room.

he brushed it off, assuming that mikasa or a nurse had stepped into the room. eren made his way towards the hospital bed, picking up the bag that was on the floor and lifting it up over his shoulders. he heard faint voices outside and confirmed them as his parents and a doctor.

eren's eyes then turned towards the table that displayed beside of the hospital bed and saw a burgundy box on top.

the male was confused, wondering what in the world that box was. he stepped over to the table, reaching his hand out to pick up the box. eren observed it for a few seconds with his eyes before opening the lid, a diamond ring revealing.

"what.." eren muttered out before the same headache from yesterday returned, he winced in pain as his body collapsed against the hospital bed and his hand held onto his head. a vision flashed in his mind for a split second.

thankfully, the headache didn't last for long and he stood back up, gently messaging his temples and returning his gaze back to the ring in the box. eren tried to remember the vision that just appeared in his mind, but he couldn't remember it— again.

the door to his room opened, revealing a saddened mikasa walking in. "come on eren, it's time to go home," she said, approaching him and taking the bag out of his control. eren nodded his head before watching her leave the room.

eren stuffed the box into the pocket of his pants before following after her.

𖤐

y'all attraction is about to end soon

just a few more chapters to gooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.6K 33
і ȷᥙs𝗍 ᥕ᥆ᥒძᥱr ᑲᥲᑲᥡ і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ'rᥱ g᥆ᥒᥒᥲ s𝗍ᥲᥡ EREN X BLACK READER MODERN AU eren jaeger. every girl would aww and sigh, declaring him 'the most attracti...
2.2K 73 11
-About a year ago you stopped hooking up with Jean because of miscommunication over the terms of your arrangement. Now in present time you're dating...
29.7K 1.3K 22
The distance has been too great and too long. Now older and wiser and mature, they meet. The question being, can they make it work for a second time...
546K 22.2K 50
★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER in which your professor assigns a quiet and aloof boy to be your tutor. only for him to discover many different f...