In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Momentโค๏ธ
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE๐Ÿ”ด
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!๐Ÿ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless ๐Ÿ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Guilty!

1.3K 189 269
By HP0207

(Aditya asks everyone to leave them alone for few minutes..... Everyone nods and leaves....)

Aditya: What are you planning Shan.?

Shanaya: Nothing...... Just planning on having some good Chinese food for dinner.! You have any recommendations????

Aditya: Seriously Shan.???? I am talking about your next step ..... you know that very well....

Shanaya: And I said I am waiting..! From now on I will be doing everything in pronto......
Nothing planned.....

Aditya: But your image Shan.!!! Your reputation.!!!(he asked getting concerned)

Shanaya: I know.!!! I have to accept what is happening.! That's all I could think of.!!!!

Aditya: I can't Shan.... None of us can.!!!! I have talked to Dixit.... I am meeting that Shrivastav tomorrow first thing in the morning.!!!!

Shanaya: Nope... you are not.!!! I knew you will do something like this that's why I already called Dixit as soon as he was in town to just say YES to whatever you say.! But asks me if he has to do it or not.!!

Aditya: The hell.??? Shanaya.!!!!( he said in unbelievable tone...)

Shanaya: You are staying out of this Adi..... I said earlier and I am saying it again..... You are already in radar... don't make it more complex.!!! I will be facing him... that's it.!!! I don't want any of you guys to get involved than you all are.....

Aditya: You are very stubborn you know that.???(he said giving up)

Shanaya: I know that.!!! I have been often complemented about that.!!!!(she said with her signature smirk.!)

Aditya: Gosh.!!! I am so gonna miss this Shan.... (saying this he pulled her into a hug....)

Shanaya: Don't worry.!!! We are just lessening the times we will meet... but we will meet.! I won't let anything happen to any of you!!!!

(Aditya broke the hug and joined their heads and said...)

Aditya: Promise me Shan...!! You will take care of yourself.!!! You won't let anything happen to you.!!! You are not just Shanaya Shekhawat.!! You are my Shan.!! Adi's Shan.!! So don't let anything happen to yourself.!!! I am not giving you permission for that.!!!

Shanaya: Listen to me Aditya.!! And listen to me very carefully.!!!! Now you will hear many things about me from many mouths.!!! You will only believe it when I will tell you.!!!! When you see me saying something to you in person.!!! Then you can believe it.!!!

Aditya: I understand that but what I said did you hear that.????

Shanaya: Also.... Virat should not get a hint of this.! That you all know his real face.!! Although he actually wants that.! But.... Until and unless he reveals...... Don't show it on your face .!!! Now go...!! You guys are all out together.! For this long.!!! Not good...!!

(Saying this she got out of his grip and gestured him to go.......)

Aditya: Shan promise me.......

Shanaya: You need to go..!!! Do you understand...???? We will talk about this later....

Aditya: Shan promise.???

(Aditya was stepping away from her but his hand was still forwarded towards her waiting for her to promise him.... at the same time Jihaan called Aditya....)

Jihaan: We need to go...... Shanaya will stay in touch..!

Aditya: I am coming.... Shan...?

Aarush: Chotey we need to go..... come on.!!! Shan......?

Shanaya: Yes Bhai.!

(Aarush just looked at her and could see that a tear just leaked from the corner of her eye...... She just waved them bye and they left..... As soon as they left Shanaya kicked the barrel next to her and yelled...)

Shanaya: Aaarrrgghhh.!!!!! Why.???? Why why why.????

(She then took some deep breaths, calmed herself down and said...)

Shanaya: Okay.!!!! I am ready.!!! Let's see what you have got.!!! Cz..... The Game Is On.!!!

(She said this and left for the headquarters...... tomorrow is the hearing of the fraud case against her and along with that the allegations she has against her is of kidnapping the kid and moving the kid from one place to another.... taking the help of Virat.!!!)

(It's next day..... Shanaya was summoned to appear there early morning so she came but was immediately surrounded by the press...... Asking all type of questions that were clearly pointing at her profession, her character, her intentions and much more..... She just lowered her head covered herself and entered the courtroom building..... she went to the bathroom to freshen up as it was some time left  to get the hearing started and decide her fate.!!!)

(She was in the bathroom and a girl walked in to her..... Shanaya took a look at her through mirror and continued to wash her hands. Shanaya was about to leave when the girl came to her and asked her in the most concerned voice.!!!!)

Girl: You okay Ms. Shanaya.???

Shanaya: I am great.!!

Girl: I am your big fan ..... I know you must be feeling so broken and tied up that you can't do anything....

Shanaya: Not at all... I am doing perfectly fine.... Thank you for your concern.! Now will you please excuse me...

Girl: You know I can help you.!!!

Shanaya: I don't want any help! Have a good day.....

(She was leaving when that girl pulled Shanaya to her and said....)

Girl: I just need one favor.... and I will be very helpful to you..... I want Aditya's personal number... That he answers.!

(Shanaya just scoffed at her and took both her hands off her dress coat.....)

Shanaya: Sorry sweetheart.!!! I am no more in contact with him and also he changes his numbers a lot..... Now will you excuse me....

Girl: I am telling you.... just give me his number and I will be very helpful..... Or else....

Shanaya: You will write an article about be that screams nothing but my arrogant attitude and rude behavior and blah blah blah....

Girl: How.???? How did you know that I am a reporter.?

Shanaya: Bitch please.!!! I am a Top Notch Bodyguard...... A High Functioning Sociopath..... Show some respect.!!!!

Girl: Still... I made sure I don't leave a clue...

Shanaya: Hmm... let's see.... the mic is in the flower of your chocker and also one by the sink in your purse.... then the camera is here... on top of your pen that is in your shirt's pocket.... also being a lefty your left hand has more than enough pen marks than a normal person using pen... even though everything nowadays is done electronically you like being old.... you like writing first and then you will finalize your article on your laptop which btw you are holding in your right hand..... Even the way you are dressed up.... you tried and hid every thing of being a reporter but the shoes.... no normal girl will wear sneakers on a court hearing.!!! Going with your dressing sense... definitely a No no.... but as your profession needs a lot of foot work... you can't let go off your this habit..... should I add more or this is enough.???

Girl: N....No..!! I guess you covered main details....

Shanaya: Not main... I always start my list of observation from the bottom.!!!!

Girl: They are right.... You are a psychopath.!!!!

Shanaya: They.???

Girl: People who can't stand you... people who hates you....

Shanaya: Ahhaaa.... I love them..... they are suchha fans of mine.!!!!! Even being my haters they follow me so closely.!!! The dedication.!!!!

Girl: Don't get too full off yourself.!!! They do it so that they can show the world how fake you are....

Shanaya: Look I don't owe you any explanation but if so... still think of it.... All they have is me on their mind.!!!!

(Saying this Shanaya left the restroom... in the courtroom everyone was settled down and the hearing started..... Shanaya was standing in the accused stand.... She was going to fight on her own.... The whole Oberoi family along with Shanaya's Dad, Jihaan, Manav, Priya were present.... with whole lot of press and Dixit along with Shrivastav!!!!)

Judge: Please start the hearing..

(The prosecution who was Shrivastav had a top lawyer .....)

Lawyer: Thank you My Lord.!!!! So as we all know we are gathered here to take the mask off the very well known and everyone's favorite and most trusted bodyguard "The Shanaya Shekhawat!"

She is not only accused of being a fraud but also a kidnapper.!!! She used her position and her contacts to purposely kidnapping a kid and then dragging her from one place to another by forcing.... let me clearly say... forcing Mr. Virat to change the places of the kid...)

Judge: Do you have any proof supporting your allegations??

Lawyer : Yes My Lord.!! I have couple of witnesses.... First I would like to call Mr. Virat...

(Virat is been called and he come s and stand in the witness stand ......)

Lawyer: So tell us Mr. Virat....

(Virat saw towards Shanaya with most apologetic face...)

Lawyer: You need to speak up Mr. Virat.... Don't be scared of anyone or be emotional as it will affect you.!!! Tell us.... what happened

(Virat again looked at Shanaya and said..)

Virat: Sorry my favorite.....

So the thing is that... Shanaya is my favorite.... I will do anything to make her happy and doing this for her was nothing..... we were not kidnapping her... I just picked up the kid and was going from one place to another as per discussed with Shanaya.... I was making sure the kid eats on time and and had enough water....

Lawyer: Thank you Mr. Virat...

Judge: Does Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat wants to ask Mr. Virat any questions??!

Shanaya: No.

(From among the stands .... Aditya was getting restless and when Shanaya denied to ask any questions to Virat... he was about blast off but Aarush handled him.... murmur started amongst the press people in stands as well...)

Lawyer: Okay then You may go Mr. Virat.... Now let me call the one who was victim of this psychopath..!!! The little girl who was kidnapped.... Piya...!

(Piya was walked in with her father to the witness stand...)

Lawyer: Hello beta...

Piya: Hello...

Lawyer: Beta tell us one thing.... When you were kidnapped..... There was one uncle who was always with you....

Piya: Yes! The one who just walked away... He is very nice..! He gave me my favorite food and chocolates..

Lawyer: Then why did you screamed when you saw that lady??

(Piya saw towards Shanaya and started to freak out...... but holding her father's hand she said...)

Piya: Cz she is bad..... very bad..... whenever she came .... she always used to yell.... She will ask the good uncle to take all the food and chocolates away from me.!!!!

Shanaya: Did you see me.????

Piya: I saw you from far..!! I can see.... you walk and talk exactly like that bad lady.....

Lawyer: That's it My Lord.!!! What else.???? The victim herself has given statement......

(Judge took sometime and after few minutes he said.....)

Judge: By Looking at all the proofs and hearing the witnesses...... Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat has been proven guilty.! She can no longer serve as a bodyguard also as per special request done by Chief..... She won't be arrested but she will be under house arrest in her place at the headquarters....
No one could meet her unless the permission is granted by officials or police.!!!
5 police officers will be stationed... two in the front and two in the back of the headquarters and one in front of Shanaya Shekhawat's door.....

The case is dismissed.!!!

(Shanaya was taken right away to the headquarters by the police and all Shanaya could hear is the press screaming the allegations on her and why she did that.....)

(It's been a week since she is been under house arrest.... Her image..... Her pride..... Her respect all is demolished in public by the type of news that media was showing.... Every day there is something that adds up to disgrace Shanaya's image.....)

(With the help of Dixit Aditya was  able to meet Shanaya for few minutes..... He will always find her in the lab..... As per other agents,  gym and lab were Shanaya's two favorite spots in headquarters.... but as lab is right next to her room and has a small entrance for her room to the lab without coming out of her place she will usually go there...)

(Whenever Aditya used to go to meet her..... He would talk everything about everyone... except for news.!!! She would ask but he will dodge the question.....)

(Virat has been proven victim of The Shanaya Shekhawat as well.!! Hence he is free from all charges and is a free Man now.!)

(It's been a month now and Aditya could see that Shanaya is becoming more silent and distancing herself from him..... One day Shanaya gets a text....)

MISS ME??

(And within few minutes she got a call...)

Shanaya: Yes Mr. Well spoken Monster..!!??? Or should I say Virat to get everything straight.!!!

Virat: So you did figure it out!!

Shanaya: Been a while.!

Virat: So?? How does it feel..??? When the whole world is against you.???

Shanaya: Honestly.! It doesn't affect me.!!! I never did my job to get all this so.... ya.! I could care less!!!

Virat: Impressive.!!! That's why you are my favorite.!!!! By the way..... I called you for a reason... I am coming to meet you.... tomorrow.!! I know Aditya comes tomorrow.... but I will come after he goes... or should I say.. I will be there but will call you when he leaves...

Shanaya: Where are we meeting?

Virat: I have heard that your headquarters have an amazing roof top.!! Is at great heights that you can feel the people on the roads as insects.!

Shanaya: Yes!

Virat: Meet me there....

Shanaya: Okay.!

Virat: Also.... About why we will we meet...?

Shanaya: Was waiting for that....

Virat: .....................

(What he said to Shanaya will be revealed later 😏🤫🤫🤫🤫)

(Next day as always Aditya came and was talking to with her... but as always.... it was only him talking.... Shanaya was just sitting there.... playing with stress ball.....)

Aditya: You stressed.???

Shanaya: No

Aditya: Lately you have turned very quiet.!!!

Shanaya: I am shut in here Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi.!! 24* 7.... What do you expect me to be in cheerful mood all the time????? (She said getting frustrated)

Aditya: Okay... Okay.... relax...!!
But you know.... I am here for you... Everyone is..!!! No matter what..!!!

(Aditya gets a call and he gets restless and was ready to go...)

Aditya: Chief and Priya are attacked Shan.... we need to go.... I have texted Dixit... he said he can't leave the police station but he will take care of the security here...
We need to go...

(Shanaya just stayed there and again started to play with the stress ball... Aditya was shocked to see her like that.... unbothered..!!!!)

Aditya: Get the hell up Shanaya..... We need to go...... Chief and Priya are attacked....

Shanaya: So.??? They can take care of themselves.!!! I am under house arrest.

Aditya: It's your dad and your best friend.!!!

Shanaya: I don't have no friends.!! (She said in a disgusted tone...)

(Aditya lost it at this and turned to leave.... but again turned to her with anger visible clearly in his tone and facial expressions)

Aditya: You know what..! I wonder why you don't have any friends.!!!! Friends save each other's lives.!!  That's what friends are for.. and look at you...!! You know what... get lost...!!!

(Saying this he left from there and as soon as he left..... Shanaya left for the rooftop.... )

(Aditya reached the Oberoi mansion and went there to find his father sitting in the dining table......  looking at the situation here he understood that something was not right ..... and his father spoke.....)

SO: Ah! Thank goodness you are here..! How is Shanaya?? Anyways help me figure out this crossword clue.!!!
Sometimes they say something and it means something else.!!! It is so confusing.!!! It seems like clues are like Shanaya..!! Isn't it...????

(As soon as he heard this.... he started connecting dots...... Her calling him with his Full name.!!!! Her using double negation when she was talking about friends...!! And main thing.... letting him go alone to Oberoi mansion even though he mentioned that Oberoi mansion is under attack ..!!!!! He then remembered his own dialogue that he said to Shanaya: "Friends save each other's lives.!!  That's what friends are for"

He just left the Oberoi mansion and asked the driver to go back again to the headquarters as he was now sure that there must be something very serious that she let him get away from her........)

(Meanwhile at the headquarters...... As soon as she reached the rooftop .... She found Virat as always well suited and with his ever charming smile.... she could see five different screens...... on his five laptops..... each screen showing different images... upon looking properly.... one screen showed the live footage of the room of Chief and it looked as if he is talking to someone..... next screen showed Manav who was showing a worker or say a technician what he has to fix..! Priya was with another worker in a different screen and she was helping him carry a cable... And then showed Dixit in another screen and it was as if someone is keeping a watch on him... and lastly the screen was showing the car in which Aditya was going to the Oberoi mansion.....

She understood and smirked....)

Shanaya: So......
You are saying that if I don't do what you say.... these people will be dead.....

Virat: Cool isn't it.???? 5 in a row.!!!!!

Shanaya: And what makes you think that I will do what you say..!!! You know...... we both are similar......

Virat: Naaah..... You are not.!!! You call yourself a high functioning sociopath not a psychopath.!!!! Also listen as far as you do as I say.... they're alive...!

Shanaya: But me...... Jumping from the rooftop.??? Why.???

Virat: Completes my story Shanaya, Every fairytale story need an old classic villain.!! But in this story.... Villain is going to make the hero kill her self.!!!

Shanaya: What's the big deal..!!! Who would care???

Virat: You have no idea.!! People who thinks of you as their idol... worships you.!! That is what I hate...... I wanted to take that away from you.!! And using this allegation and all.... your image and reputation and so call pride is all gone.... now to finish my mission..... we need another juicy headlines......

"Because of the guilt and weakness.... The infamous ex-bodyguard The Shanaya Shekhawat commits suicide from the roof top of her own headquarters...!!"

Oooooo I cannot wait to read that headlines tomorrow....... C'mon......... get going.... go to the edge of the rooftop... climb it and then jump.... or else my men are all ready with their guns and at their gun points are your 5 closest people.!!!!!! And nothing can stop them to shoot your favorite 5 but your dead body.!!!!!

(Shanaya started to walk towards the edge of the roof top ... She climbed up the edge....)

Virat: Wait.... we need more spectators..!!! Wait for few minutes.... I don't see many people who are good enough to spread this good news .!!!!

Shanaya: Can I get some time please!!!

Virat: Time.???

Shanaya: Yes.! Every dying person gets their last wish fulfilled..... I need some time for myself..... just myself.... without you being near me....:

Virat: I can do that.! And plus you said please.... I am standing right there... tell me when you are ready to jump.!!!! I wanna see the fall.!!! And enjoy every bit of it.!!

(Virat starts walking away from Shanaya and within few seconds hears faint laugh of Shanaya..... when he turned he saw that Shanaya was laughing like crazy and has already jumped down from the edge and walking towards him....)

Virat: What..???? What the hell did I miss..??? Why are you laughing.????

Shanaya: Goodness Virat..! You really thought I will fall for your trick.....??? Even if I agree.... I don't have any confirmation that they all will be alive.!!!

Virat: I am man of my words.!!!

Shanaya: And we both are same..! Let's shake hands...!? What's say.?

(Shanaya said this and forwarded her hand... Virat looked at the hand and then her ..... thought for a while but then shook his hands.... pulled her to him and by looking straight into her eyes he said...)

Virat: Naah...... we are not the same..!!!! There is no emotional connection with Psychopath but emotional connection is involved in Sociopath.!! And if it's you who is high functioning sociopath.!!! It's a complete different story.!!!! We are not alike Shanaya...... You are on the "Angels" side....

(Shanaya looked more deeper in his eyes and firmed her grip on his hand and said....)

Shanaya: Ooo.... I might be on the side of Angels but not for a single second think that I am one of them.!!!! (She completed her declaration with her smirk...)

(Virat was mesmerized by her confidence and her declaration...)

Virat: Wow.!!! Wohhooo..!!!
Yeah..!!! You are right.!! We both are alike.!!! Oh my my....... it was so nice to meet you this close.!!!!
Don't worry..!!
As far as  I am alive...... As far as I am breathing...... Nothing will happen to those 5 people...!!!!

(He said with a smile......

and then

pulled out a gun and put it right in his mouth and pulled the trigger..!!!!!)

(Within fractions of seconds ...... He was dead..!!! Brains out..!!!!!!!! It took Shanaya few minutes to grasp what just happened..... she went near him and checked his pulse..... but.....
He was DEAD...!!!!
Then she remembered what he said.......)

(She started to freak out..! She knew he wasn't lying.... she could see the live footage...!!!!!
She was going back on forth on the rooftop..!!!! The only way to stop them is................)

OMG.!!! 3622 words count.!!!
Man.!! I went a bit too much for this chapter.!!!!

But oh well.!!!

Tell me.....
How was it.?

Can anyone tell me what's the extreme I was talking about In last chapter......??

I was going to divide this in couple of chapters.! But.......
End is near.......

I guess...!!!! 😏

anyways if you liked this chapter please like and comment.!!!

Till then....

TC
Aadios Amigos...
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 88 10
NON-TAMIL READERS, THERE IS ENGLISH SUBTITLE BELOW EVERY TAMIL SENTENCE IN ITALIC BOLD FONT. --- เฎŽเฎชเฏเฎชเฏ‹เฎคเฏเฎฎเฏ เฎ‡เฎคเฏ‡ เฎชเฏ‡เฎšเฏเฎšเฏ เฎคเฎพเฎฉเฏ... class เฎฒ เฎ‡เฎฐเฏเฎ•เฏเฎ• เฎ’เฎฐเฏ เฎชเฎฏเฎฉ...
676K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
12.3K 682 32
so hi guys so this story is basically about #umrash hope everyone knows if u don't let me tell u umrash is rashmi Desai and umar Riaz , when umar Ri...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...