š™‰š™€š™Šš™‰ š™‰š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™Ž ! (š™ˆš™ž...

By AERONION

-š™– š™›š™–š™£š™›š™žš™˜ š™¤š™› š™¢š™žš™®š™– š™˜š™š™žš™£š™šš™£ š™­ š™§š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§. -š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™¢š™žš™®š™– š™™š™žš™Øš™˜š™¤š™«š™šš™§š™Ø š™£ļæ½... More

āžŖš˜¼š™š™š™ƒš™Šš™'š™Ž š™‰š™Šš™š™€š™Ž
āžŖš™€š™“š™š™š˜¼ š™„š™‰š™š™Š.
āžŖš™‹š™š™Šš™‡š™Šš™‚š™š™€.
āžŖ1. š™š™€š˜¼ š™š™„š™ˆš™€.
āžŖ2. š˜¼ š˜½š™š˜¼š™‰š˜æ š™‰š™€š™’ š™Žš™š˜¼š™š™
āžŖ3. š™Ž
āžŖ4. š™š˜¼š˜¾š™€ š˜¼š™‚š˜¼š™„š™‰š™Žš™ š™Žš™ƒš˜¼š˜æš™Šš™’
āžŖ5. š™€š™’, š™Žš˜¾š™ƒš™Šš™Šš™‡.
āžŖ6. š™‰š™Šš™š™š™ƒ š˜¼š™ˆš™€š™š™„š˜¾š˜¼ š™‚š˜¼š™‰š™‚ !
āžŖ7. š˜æš™€š™Žš™‹š˜¼š™„š™ & š™ˆš™„š™Žš™€š™š™”.
āžŖ8. š˜½š™š™š™” š™”š™Šš™š™ š™š™€š™€š™‡š™„š™‰š™‚š™Ž
āžŖ9. š™‡š™„š™š™€ š™„š™Ž š™‰š™Šš™ š˜æš˜¼š™„š™…š™Šš™š˜½š™
āžŖ10. š™Žš™š˜¼š™š™‚š˜¼š™•š™„š™‰š™‚
āžŖ11. š™Žš™’š™€š™€š™ š˜æš™š™€š˜¼š™ˆš™Ž ā™”ļøŽ
āžŖ12. ...š™Žš™Šš™š™š™”
āžŖ13. š™„š™‡š™‡š™š™Žš™„š™Šš™‰š™Ž
āžŖ14. š˜¼š™‰š™š˜¼š™‚š™Šš™‰š™„š™Žš™ˆ
āžŖ15. š™Žš™€š™‰š™š™„š™ˆš™€š™‰š™š˜¼š™‡ š™ˆš™š˜¾š™ƒ !
āžŖ16. š™ƒš˜¼š™ƒš˜¼... š™…š™†
āžŖ17. š™ˆš™„š™Žš˜¾š™Šš™‰š˜¾š™€š™‹š™š™„š™Šš™‰
āžŖ18. š™Žš™„š™‡š™€š™‰š˜¾š™€
āžŖ19. ...š™š™š™š™‡š™”
āžŖ20. š™Žš™ƒš˜¼š™š™š™€š™ š™ˆš™” š™ƒš™€š˜¼š™š™
āžŖ21. š™‚š˜¼š™ˆš™€
āžŖ22. š™š™‰š˜¾š™Šš™‘š™€š™
āžŖ23. š™š™€š˜æ š˜¾š˜¼š™‹ š™ˆš˜¼š™‰
āžŖ24. š™ƒš™„š™Ž š™‚š˜¼š™š˜æš™€š™‰
āžŖ25. š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™Šš™‰š™‰š™€š˜¾š™š™„š™Šš™‰
āžŖ26. š™š™„š™‚š™‚š™€š˜æ !
āžŖ28. š™š™€š™‰š˜æš™€š™•-š™‘š™Šš™š™Ž
āžŖ29. š˜¾š™€š™‡š™‡š™‹š™ƒš™Šš™‰š™€
āžŖ30. š˜¾š™Šš™‰š™Žš™€š™Œš™š™€š™‰š˜¾š™€š™Ž
āžŖ31. š™Šš™‰š™€ š™‡š˜¼š™Žš™ š™š™„š™ˆš™€.
āžŖ32. š™š™š™‰š™€š™š˜¼š™‡
āžŖ33. š™„š™‰š™š™„š™‰š™„š™š™€
āžŖ33.5. š™Žš™†š˜¼š™š™€ š™’š™„š™š™ƒ š™ˆš™€
āžŖ š™š™‹š˜æš˜¼š™š™€ + š™€š™‰š˜æš™„š™‰š™‚ š™‰š™Šš™š™€
āžŖ š™š™‹š˜æš˜¼š™š™€ 2.0

āžŖ27. š˜¼š˜½š™š˜¼š˜¾š˜¼š˜æš˜¼š˜½š™š˜¼

5.1K 206 823
By AERONION

"You must be pretty confused right now, but don't worry, I'll explain everything once you come with me."

"Dad, you made me miss out on my S race. This better be good. And why didn't you tell me you left New York?" Y/n asked, frustrated at the lack of information she was given.

"Again, I'll explain everything once you come with me." Her father replied.

Y/n could only agree as she followed her father.

If only her father wasn't being so mysterious and suspicious, then y/n would have been overjoyed to see him. She would have embraced him into a warm hug.

But things were different now.

There was a side to her father that wants to be kept hidden.

"Your father and Adam are the same type of people. Be careful, y/n." Tadashi had said to her.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked.

"To Ainosuke Shindo's mansion."

Her eyes widened at his reply. What were they going to do at Adam's home out of all places? That was probably one of the last places she'd want to be in.

The two got in a taxi, as they sped off uphill to the Shindo properties. There was an awkward silence between the father and daughter. Y/n would be on her phone playing games, but her father had confiscated it upon meeting him.

"Can I text a friend to let him know I'm not at S anymore?" Y/n spoke up.

"Don't worry, I already handled it. It seems like you got yourself a boyfriend while I left you alone."

Y/n shifted uncomfortably in her seat in the car. She did not want to deal with this matter, especially with her father.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the front gates of the Shindo mansion. The two got out, as they walked inside the house.

"I've been staying over here for the past week. I'm lucky that Adam's aunts approve of me since I'm partnering up with his political business." Y/n's father said.

They arrived at the front door, and (father name) tapped in a code to the panel beside the door. The big front doors standing at a good height of 10ft, swung open.

A familiar scene played out in front of y/n's eyes, getting déjà vu back when Adam had invited her for tea. A shiver went down her spine, remembering how nerve-wracking that experience was.

Their footsteps clicked against the marble floor, as y/n's father led them towards a room down a hallway. Y/n had only been to the foyer and the sun room, and she was quite curious as to where she was being led to.

"In here, I'll be sure to explain everything." Y/n's father signaled to the room.

Peering inside, it looked like it was a regular study. A desk with monitors on, there were a few notes scattered across the surface. There were two other chairs facing the opposite side of the desk, where a black office chair was across from it.

"Take a seat, y/n."

She followed his command, and lowered herself into one of the chairs across from her father, with a desk in between them.

"Before I start, I just wanted to tell you that this is all for your own good. I'm doing this because I love you." Y/n's father spoke up.

Y/n knew that what he was going to say was probably going to be the complete opposite of love.

"Now, let's begin."

When Tadashi found out that Neon was a "no-show" to her beef against Shadow in the tournament, he knew he was too late.

"The fact that I knew about this and yet I still manage to let her slip away!" He thought, frustrated at himself.

How had he gone from just stopping Adam skating, to helping a teenage girl in serious trouble?

Why did she even matter that much to him?

"This is all for stopping Adam from skating. If I ruin his plans for his Garden of Eden, he'll give up on skateboarding."

He snapped out of his thoughts, thinking about the best solution to this problem.

If Tadashi's hypothesis about y/n currently being at the Shindo mansion was correct, that meant he would have a chance to probably sneak a conversation with her after S.

It would also probably be their best move to get her to live in the mansion for a while as well.

Tadashi had enough time. He could fix this. He just needed to be able to get to the top of S, take on Adam, and help y/n out of her situation.

"Ainosuke, I just want you to love skating with other people for fun again!"

"You see, y/n. You're the key to all of our success! I was going to let you live a little on your own here in Okinawa, and feel the harsh reality of what truly living alone feels like. And then you were supposed to give up, and come running back to me. But of course, you just had to go out and make friends."

Y/n couldn't believe her ears. This whole time, she thought her father was being supportive of her dreams. He was just manipulating her feelings to make them go the way he wanted to.

"Especially that boyfriend of yours. He's the one who changed you. I forbid you to ever communicate with him ever again." Y/n's father said in an irritated tone.

"First of all, I'm the key to our success? More like you and Adam's success! This isn't the life I want, and you know that! Second of all, you can't tell me who I talk to, and who I don't! Now if you excuse me, I'm leaving." Y/n gave him a small tch, as she was about to stand up from her seat.

"You're truly hilarious. Did you forget that you're only 13? You think you can act like an adult, but you're just a kid. You don't know what's good for you, and what's not. And even if you don't want to listen to me, you don't have a choice. I'm not going to let your emotions ruin my plan."

Y/n sat back down in horror. She had completely forgotten that her father legally had control over her. Y/n didn't even hold a Japanese citizenship, and it was only her father who funded her to stay in Okinawa as an international student in the first place.

"I thought you had told me that life was about taking risks, and being the best version of myself! Can't you just take a different path to the life you want?" Y/n cried, holding back tears.

"Did you really think I mean those words, y/n?"

A silence was created in result of his words. Y/n couldn't believe even her father had to become this way.

"You're a shitty father."

Y/n's father completely ignored her snide comment and continued speaking.

"You're staying here at the Shindo mansion until further notice. I'm going to consult Ainosuke about our next move. You're not going to school, and you're just going to be doing online school work from here. You're not allowed to leave the Shindo properties. Is that understood?"

"And what if I don't listen?" Y/n growled.

"Then I will take away everything you love."

It had been a few days since the second round of the grand S tournament. Only Langa, Shadow, Adam, and SNAKE proceeded to the next round.

"Tadashi, I'll be getting off here, pick me up when the meeting is over." Adam said to his driver, opening his car door and stepping out of the sleek black car.

Tadashi just gave Adam a swift nod before driving away. He began to drive down the street, and slowed down when he entered the school zone.

As he slowed down, he noticed that a familiar boy was sitting on a bench outside the school, his face buried within his palms. His sailor-like uniform stood out from the bland colours of the scenery.

He looked closer, and Tadashi identified him as Miya Chinen, y/n's boyfriend.

"I don't know why I'm about to be in little kids' businesses, but I honestly sympathize him." Tadashi sighed.

Tadashi pulled over, and left the car. He walked slowly to Miya, and approached him.

"Here, you'd probably need it." He handed Miya a couple of tissues.

Miya Chinen's bright emerald eyes looked up at Tadashi. His eyes were watery and swollen from crying, and his nose was slightly tinted rose.

"Thanks..." Miya muttered, taking the tissue and turned away.

"Why are you crying?" Tadashi asked.

"What... no! I'm definitely not crying..." Miya said, continuing to hold back tears.

"Tell that to your soaked tissue." Tadashi joked.

"Fine. I guess I can tell you. My favourite person in the whole world just suddenly disappeared without a trace, and now I feel empty without her." Miya mumbled, covering his face with embarrassment.

"You're talking about y/n right? I know where she is. I can take you to see her on Friday night." Tadashi offered.

"How did you know-"

"That's not important. The important thing is that there's a chance that you might never see her again.'

She'll be gone, just like a magic disappearing act.
Abracadabra.

A/n: I typed this out while I was half awake lmao but i pulled through (I really be up past 1 am on a school night 😀)

Anywaysss, I wrote out two endings to the book, but I don't know if I should make it happy or sad.

That's why I decided that you guys can vote in the comments!

Also, I'm thinking whether or not if I should give Adam a redemption. You guys can vote for that too!

And I found out that you guys didn't like the word babe lol so I'll change the nickname soon.

I literally just chose the most generic nickname to be more inclusive, and honestly I don't particularly like that word either lmao

Comment what are some of your favourite nicknames a s/o would give u, and maybe I'll use a mix of some of the most popular requests.

Thank you guys for tuning in to this chapter, remember to stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 701 12
ā Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! āž šŒšˆš˜š€ š± š…š„šŒ!š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ šŸŽžļø . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
34.8K 1.7K 33
"How-" "Don't ask, Langa. It just happened suddenly." "But, really, what part of him...?" "I'm not exactly sure right now. But, I do like his hair." ...
15.5K 476 30
ā š——-š——š—Øš— š—•š—”š—¦š—¦, š—œ š—›š—”š—§š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Ø! āž š–„» š™žš˜Æ š™¬š˜©š™žš˜¤š™ āœ šŸ›¹įµŽ 怋š–¤ ā”€ā”€ y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . š–„» š™Øš˜°š™¢š˜¦ š™žš˜Æ...
32.1K 1.5K 13
[COMPLETED] Book 2 ! āœŽ You don't have to read book 1 before reading this one but I would recommend doing so to fully understand ...