Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

8

907 16 17
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now Y/n L/n is going to his first class of the day which is English class taught by none other than Professor Nekonome.

Y/n L/n enters his class to be greeted by the Neko teacher.

Nekonome: Ah Y/n I'm so happy to see you again please take your seat.

Y/n: of course professor

Y/n takes his seat and soon enough the lesson begins apparently professor Nekonome has a thing for cats in literature basically English class was very uneventful just the normal English class you would come to expect eventually the class ended and it was time for them to make their way to the next class his next class was math class taught by the lamia professor Ririko.

Y/n L/n enters his math class and takes a seat during the lesson everyone could have sworn that professor Ririko was actually turned on by math Y/n L/n didn't understand why she was moaning every time she moaned or did something inappropriate some of the random girls in class would cover his ears and eyes as to make sure that this woman did not ruin his innocence class was relatively uneventful but soon enough class ended and it was time to move on to the next class which was dust studies taught by Professor Peach.

Professor Peach was a very fascinating woman to say the least she had what most would call mad scientist syndrome she would often perform experiments with dust she was a master when it came to dust and whenever someone interrupted her or disrupted the class she would throw a syringe full of dust towards them never hitting the student but enough to cause them to cease any inappropriate behavior after class ended it was time for music class taught by professor podmore.

This class was one of if not Y/n's favorite class is there something he loves more than anything if music he always loves music music of all kinds to him music is the language of a million emotions soon enough they are put into a project were they have to get into groups and put on a musical performance Y/n L/n was assigned as group leader so he had the honor of picking the song he picked a song that meant something to him something he knew that meant something to him he couldn't tell why but he just instinctively connected to this song after everything was all set up and ready to go it was time for them to perform Y/n L/n took the position of lead singer while the others played instruments.

As soon as the performance was over there was silence for a second everyone was totally shocked to hear the amazing performance by this group but eventually they were given a grand Round of Applause professor podmore even gave them a standing ovation they were given an A+ for their performance and soon enough class ended and it was time for the next class this class was monster study taught by Professor Port.

This class was by far Y/n's least favorite class because he really didn't learn anything except for the professor who taught this class was too obsessed about himself and he loved telling stories about his past and telling stories about how he defeated an entire force of Grimm with nothing but his weapon on his back but something interesting happened today as soon as he was done rambling on about his past he actually decided to change it up a bit.

Port: who here thinks that they have the qualities that can make a true warrior?

No one raised their hands unwilling to play along with the eccentric and slightly egotistical professor.

Port: nobody? Well then I'll have to choose someone who I know has these virtues and his name is Y/n L/n!

Y/n: you really think so professor?

Port: why of course I do young man I can tell just by looking at you! Now please come down and face your opponent?

Y/n: opponent?

Port: yes

Y/n L/n stepped down onto what can only be described as the main stage where the Professor would teach his lessons on the other side of the room was a cage inside of it was a Grimm.

Port: now begin!!!

Professor Port break the lock with his weapon which is an axe musket hybrid he then releases the Grimm Within the Grimm being a standard Beowolf.

Y/n: Professor I don't think this is wise!

Port: don't worry just do what you did during the combat initiation.

Y/n mind: yeah whatever that was

The Grimm immediately attacks Y/n L/n with a powerful slash of it's claws cutting Y/n's chest spilling his black blood Y/n L/n fell to the ground but before anyone could do anything he got back up his eyes were black his teeth were razor-sharp his hair standing on end in a Vegeta like fashion.

Darkness Y/n: you foul soulless creature now you shall feel my wrath!!!

Darkness Y/n got up and immediately transformed his body was covered in a black substance which hardened into armor his head became diamond-shaped from his body emerged a multitude of spikes his hands became razor sharp claws and his body was lean and very aerodynamic.

(A/n): this drawing is a creation of my own design tell me what you think the commons just remember I'm not a professional so try not to rip me a new one

Port: what an impressive transformation!!!

Darkness Y/n immediately moved as Swift as the wind now he was behind the Grimm but before the Grimm could turn around and attack Darkness Y/n plunged his hand into the Grimm's back the Grimm started shrieking in pain his hand came out the other side of the Grimm his hand emerged from the Grimm's chest in his hand was the Grimm's still beating heart and soon enough with a swift move he crushed the heart of the Grimm the Grimm fell dead and soon enough it started to disintegrate with a single flick of its arm it flicked off all the blood office claw and soon enough he began to revert back to human form once he was back in human form he had no idea what happened.

Y/n: what happened?

Pirt: what happened my dear boy is you have proven yourself to be a true warrior in training I am so proud of you please go back to your seat.

Y/n: Okay?

Y/n stop back down in his seat totally unaware of what just happened soon enough class ended and it was time for lunch Y/n L/n went to the cafeteria got some lunch and started eating eventually he was greeted by some of his friends Teams RWBY, JNPR along with his two female friends Ryuko, and Mako.

Ruby: Hey Y/n how are you?

Y/n: I'm doing pretty good please have a seat.

They sit down and immediately start eating both Ryuko and Mako are eating a homemade lunch packed by Mako's mom.

Y/n: so how are you guys doing?

Ruby: we're doing pretty good!

Yang: doing better now that I'm here with you handsome~

Weiss: I'm doing rather well thank you for asking.

Blake: I'm doing pretty good

Jaune: I could be doing better but I could be worse.

Pyrrha: I'm doing pretty good

Nora: I'm doing pretty awesome!!!!!!!!

Ren: I'm doing fine

Ryuko: pretty good pretty good

Mako: I'm doing pretty good too!!!

Y/n: that's awesome to hear so anything interesting happen recently?

Blake: well besides your little display in Professor Port's class nothing really.

Ryuko: I saw your performance in music class I got to say you killed it!!!

Mako: yeah you were so totally awesome like a rock and roll God!!!

Y/n: thank you very much I really appreciate it.

Y/n noticed that something was wrong with his blonde haired friend known as Yang Xiao long.

Y/n: what's the matter Yang?

Yang: I don't want to talk about it.

Ruby: today's the day isn't it?

Yang: yep it most certainly is.

Y/n: what's today?

Ruby: today's the anniversary of the day Yang's mom abandoned her.

Y/n: I'm really sorry to hear that.

Yang: it's okay you don't need to Pity Me.

Y/n: if it makes you feel any better I don't remember having a mom or a dad in the first place who knows maybe they abandoned me and that's why I never remember them.

Yang's sad and angry demeanor changed she actually cracked a smile.

Yang: I'm sorry to hear that I guess someone always has it worse than I do at least I remember my mom.

Soon enough they heard the sound of someone in pain Y/n L/n looked over and immediately he was filled to the brim with Rage he saw 4 male individuals they were messing with a rabbit faunus pulling on her ears and making fun of her his hair stood on end in a Vegeta like fashion his eyes became black and his teeth became razor sharp.

Blake: Hey Y/n you okay?

Darkness Y/n: excuse me but I have to go Flay some idiots alive and then hang them up by their entrails!!!

Everyone had to do a double-take at what they just heard never before had they heard Y/n speak in that voice and never before had they heard him say something so violent and aggressive.

Y/n jumped over the table and started marching over to the team of dead men.

Y/n tapped Cardin Winchester on the shoulder.

Cardin: what the hell do you wa-

As soon as he turned around he saw something that would fill anyone with Terror and fear behind him was a creature standing at least 8 ft tall his body was pure black blacker than the darkest void and it was covered with razor sharp spikes it had razor sharp claws instead of hands and its head was the most terrifying thing of all its head was covered in razor sharp horns and spikes there was no skin around the mouth instead there was just a row of extremely razor-sharp teeth as if its teeth were made of serrated axes and it has three soulless eyes it was as if the team of bullies was looking into the heart of a monster a monster that could not be controlled a monster that could never die a monster that had infinite power and they were just Paper Soldiers in front of a cyclone.

(A/n): this once again it is another creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Cardin started speaking gibberish as you looked into the eyes of the monster he actually peed himself.

Darkness Y/n: look upon me and know nothing but fear and misery for all my enemies will know nothing but darkness and you are indeed my enemy~

Darkness Y/n immediately slapped away two of Cardin's goons the third one he grabbed him by the head and proceeded to slam him into the table he then threw him away like he was nothing but a paper bag in the Wind Cardin just stood there with soiled pants soon enough he regained his courage he pulled out his mace and attempted to strike Darkness Y/n but he dodged the attack he opened his mouth and he blasted Cardin with a blast of pure dark energy hitting him dead in the chest and scorching his armor he then got on all fours and started making his way over to the bully as soon as they were face-to-face he opened his mouth and he was ready to literally bite his face off but before he could there was a pink Mist in the air Darkness Y/n took a few whiffs of this pink mist and soon enough he reverted back into his human form and he fell unconscious the person who is responsible was Midnight.

Midnight: I think that's quite enough~

Midnight went over to Y/n he was now back in his human form and he was indeed unconscious.

Midnight: What A Brave Little Hero you are saving the poor innocent bunny let's get you back to your dorm I think you've earned a nice nap.

Midnight carried Y/n L/n back to his dorm everyone was absolutely horrified at what they just saw never before have they seen such a display of Power at least not since the combat initiation but never before had they thought they would see it up close Cardin eventually fainted soon enough his team carried him off to the nurse's office.

(Time skip later)
Location: dorm 1408

Y/n L/n finally woke up in his bad sitting next to the bed was none other than his case manager Midnight.

Y/n: Hey Midnight what happened? how did I get here?

Midnight: well apparently you saw a bunch of boys bullying a rabbit faunus and then you decided to teach them a very painful lesson you made one of them pee themselves I got to say I'm impressed.

Y/n: thanks is she okay?

Midnight: she is perfectly fine.

Soon enough there was a knock at the front door.

Y/n: I'll get it!

Y/n L/n got up from his bed he exited his room and then made his way over to the front door when he opens at the door lo and behold the brown haired rabbit faunus was standing before him.

Standing next to her was a girl wearing a black Beret she was wearing a pair of sunglasses she was wearing all brown and black she had a black purse the strap looked like a bandolier full of bullets she looked like a very powerful and stylish Fashionista.

Y/n: HI!!!

???1: Hi I just came over to say thank you for helping me with Cardin and his Goons.

???2: yeah I saw what you did and I got to say I'm very impressed.

Y/n: well even though I don't remember what I did I guess I can only say thank you I do aim to please even if I don't remember myself doing it.

???2: so you're the famous Y/n L/n I got to stay you're much cuter up close~

???1: COCO!!!!

Coco: oh come on Velvet you got to admit this guy is pretty cute~

Velvet: I'm sorry about her Y/n she gets a bit carried away every now and again.

Y/n: no need to apologize it's fine I don't get why everyone keeps calling me cute.

Coco: that's because cutie you are cute how about this as a thank you for saving my teammate I'm going to take you out clothes shopping my treat~

Y/n: but I already have clothes and to be honest with you I don't know if it even comes off.

Coco: oh it's coming off one way or another~

Coco immediately grabs Y/n and proceeded to take him to the transport docks there they catch a transport once they are on board of transport it takes off eventually they land at the town of Braveheart a town located nearby the new age Academy once they get off the transport they make their way to a clothing store once they are inside Coco start picking out some clothes for Y/n L/n to try on Y/n L/n try it on the clothes and showed off the clothes to Coco and Velvet but the first few attempts didn't turn out very well until eventually they got it right.

These clothes felt a bit restraining and they restricted his natural movement but he decided to grin and bear it.

Coco: now that's a good look on you~

Velvet: yeah you look really good in that.

Y/n: you guys think so?

Coco: personally I think you'd look good in anything~

Y/n: thank you I really appreciate that.

The three of them go up to the register Coco pays for the clothes and soon enough they make their way back to the new age Academy once they get back there they decide to have dinner together right now they are in the cafeteria having a nice dinner.

Coco: so how do you do all the crazy stuff you do?

Y/n: well I don't exactly know I have something called amnesia and for some odd reason whenever I use my Powers I don't remember doing anything no one can explain this to me but I just don't know it's starting to get a little frustrating though because I'm losing track of time and I'm still waiting for the results of my blood test to see if they can identify me properly.

Velvet: I'm so sorry to hear that that's just so terrible that you don't remember who you really are or where you came from.

Coco: yeah that really sucks but I assure you even if you never find out who you are then here's a little piece of wisdom I learned you are who you choose to be not what others say you are but you are you for a reason because you are who you choose to be.

These words actually meant something to Y/n L/n these words just ran out to him as if he were meant to hear them as if these words were meant for him alone.

Y/n: thank you that actually helps a lot I might not know who I really am but for now I am Y/n L/n and right now I am content with who I am where I am and what I am.

Coco: that's good to hear.

The three of them continue eating and having a nice conversation eventually the three of them went back to dorm 1408 and once they were at the door they decided to bid each other good night.

Coco: well it was great meeting you hope we can see each other again real soon handsome~

Velvet: again thank you for helping me earlier today.

Y/n: it really is no problem I like helping people it makes me feel good and it just feels right also thank you for the clothes.

Coco: if you want to thank me properly maybe one day we should get together and really hang out just you and I~

Y/n: okay one day you and me will hang out just the two of us.

Coco: I'm going to hold you to that see you again real soon handsome~

Coco then blew Y/n L/n a seductive kiss both Coco and Velvet walked away Coco walking away with a sway in her hips.

Y/n: those two are so very nice I hope I get to see them again real soon.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3012)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
176K 2.5K 54
#1 Terminator 5/13/2023 & 3/26/2024 #1 Rosariovampire 5/6/2024 Y/n L/n has been sent to a brand new world thanks to an accident that took place durin...
1K 370 14
A Destiny 2 fanfiction. Part 1: New Light. When the Traveler arrived, a spherical deity with paracausal powers known as the Light, humanity prospered...
135 5 5
I own NUN of the art, a few characters, most locations, and several items. Unless I say otherwise. The Omni-nation is of the most technology advanced...