attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

thirty seven

8.1K 470 2.6K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

YOUR MOTHER RETURNED TO YOUR ROOM WITH A DEEP RED MARK ON HER CHEEK, she didn't say anything no matter how much you tried to talk to her about what happened. but it was obvious that your father slapped her after too much talking about allowing you to see eren. despite their rule, you decided to find a way to see him.

your three friends arrived at your hospital room with tears and they stayed with you until the sky soon turned dark and visiting hours have ended. they went home along with your mother and ymir chose to stay over for that night, since your mother did the night before. this seemed beneficial to you, with the help of ymir, you could possibly find a way to see eren.

"(y/n), you okay?" ymir questioned when she noticed you had been spacing out for quite a while. you looked up at the brunette and nodded your head before looking back down at your hands resting on your lap. "i'm sorry, i wish i could take you to see eren but there's a guard outside of the door and he will make sure you don't leave this room," she added with a frustrating sigh.

"he promised he wouldn't forget about me.. he said he'll come back to me.." you whisper the words he proclaimed to you those weeks ago and ymir frowns, patting your back.

"is.. mikasa with eren?" you questioned while gazing back up at ymir.

ymir nodded her head as answer. "she's been with eren throughout the entire days you both spent in the hospital. she tried to also see you, but reiner wouldn't allow her.. earlier when i went to see my dad, i saw mikasa causing commotion on the lobby floor.." ymir explained before continuing on to tell you everything she witnessed earlier that day.

.
.
.

"i'm sick and tired of you not letting me see (y/n)!" don't you know she's also my friend?! someone i care about?!" mikasa shouted, patients and nurses were gathered around but she couldn't bring herself to care. tears formed in mikasa's eyes and her heart felt like it was being squeezed. "you don't understand anything, reiner. you never do. eren lost his memories of her.. you didn't know how fucking much he loved and cherished her— how much she loves him! and how much he wanted to marry her! no matter how many times he got hurt from your groups of men, the threats received from you, he didn't stop going to her place to see her! they loved each other so much reiner! so why.. why won't you let her see him?! and why won't you let me see her?!"

mikasa gotten the news that you woken up, but reiner stopped her with his guards that she repeatedly knocked down with her entire strength left. the girl was absolutely exhausted, but she pushed herself through it all. her hands were grasped tightly around reiner's collar as she hollered in his face with pure vexation.

"m-mikasa! calm down, we mustn't cause too much commotion," armin said in a worried tone, his voice slightly shaky as he was trying to stop mikasa by his words. but no matter what, she wouldn't listen to him.

"yeah mikasa, why don't you listen to your friend over there?" reiner spoke, trying to push mikasa off of him but she didn't budge. his hands were now grasped around the top of mikasa's shirt, her face a few feet away from his as they glared at each other.

"shut up!" mikasa growled.

ymir was standing there, stunned by everything that was currently in her view. she then marched towards mikasa and reiner, her intense gaze pinned on the male. "let her go, dipshit," ymir hissed as she pulled reiner away from mikasa, holding his collar in her own hands.

"fuck off, ymir," reiner spat and ymir looked at mikasa, then back at him.

"shut up before i put you in a three day coma," ymir threatened, rolling her eyes before gazing back at mikasa. "you wanna see (y/n) right?" she questioned and mikasa nodded her head instantly.

"okay, i'll take you to see her tonight," ymir said and reiner was about to say something, but ymir quickly swung her head around along with her hand and smacked her knuckles hard right into reiner's face— causing him to receive a bloody nose and get knocked out.

the others around gasped and ymir released her grip on reiner's collar, allowing his unconscious body to fall to the ground. ymir ordered some doctors to take reiner away before she faced mikasa again, placing her hands on her hips.

"i'm surprised you didn't do that to reiner," ymir snickered.

"i already did yesterday," mikasa said and ymir continued to snicker.

"ohh, so that was you who knocked him out. great job," ymir complimented before her and mikasa made eye contact again. "i'll take you to see (y/n), just follow—"

but before ymir could finish her sentence, a doctor rushed towards the two girls in a panicked state. the two along with armin looked at the doctor, quite confused but mikasa's eyes widened when she realized that something had happened.

"eren- he-" the doctor tried to catch his breath before speaking and mikasa looked at ymir. she nodded her head before watching mikasa and armin rush off towards the direction of eren's room, the doctor that rushed to get them followed after.

.
.
.

your heart ached to know how much mikasa wanted to see you but couldn't. but what happened to eren that made them rush back? you were scared and questioned ymir about it, hoping to receive an answer but ymir claimed she didn't know.

"can you take me to see him tonight?" you questioned, though it sounded more like pleading. "i'm getting discharged next week and i don't know if i'll ever be able to see eren again.. a guard will possibly follow me around for the rest of my life," you continued on, you hated crying so much under a day but the thought of it just kept you from forming the tears.

ymir frowned and walked over to you, bringing you into her arms. she hated seeing you in this continuous state and her hand gently patted your back, trying to comfort you. "it's okay baby, cry as much as you want, alright? and i'll take you to see him, we just need to figure out how to get rid of the guard—" ymir said as her eyes turned to a chair that was sitting aside in the corner of the hospital room.

"really ymir?! thank you!" your voice was full of relief and happiness. you quickly wiped your tears away before pulling away from her embrace, "and so, how are we going to get rid of the guard?"

ymir looked back at you, a small smirk on her face. you tilted your head slightly to the side, wondering what she was planning. ymir began to explain to you about her idea in order to get rid of the guard, in which you hoped would succeed.

a few minutes later after chatting about ymir's plan, you stood up from your bed. you took a quick deep breath before walking over towards the hospital door, holding onto the vital cart. you opened the door and turned your head to the side, meeting eyes with the guard that stood by your door.

"miss (y/n)? you are not allowed to leave your room, please return—" the guard spoke and you began to cry, making them slightly panic and look around anxiously.

"p..please help! ymir suddenly fell and she won't wake up!" you cried, tugging on the guard's sleeve for them to enter to the room. "please help! please! i'm scared!" you cried more in which made the guard enter the room.

you quickly glanced around before following in after the guard, shutting the door behind you. your wailing continued on as you trailed after the guard who didn't see ymir anywhere, he was about to turn around to look at you when ymir suddenly emerged and slammed the chair against the back of the guard's head— causing them to pass out.

ymir placed the chair back down to the ground while you rushed to her side. "wow, that was easier than i thought," ymir spoke, turning to you with a little laugh leaving her lips in which made you laugh.

the brunette then gently grabbed your wrist, leading you out of the hospital room and down the hall. the entire floor was dead silent and it felt eerie to be strolling down it, but at least you both were together.

ymir had no idea where eren's room was, but she did know that it was on the same floor as yours. she tried to vividly remember which direction mikasa and armin ran into earlier that day and began to lead you towards that direction.

just as you both reached another hall full of rooms, you saw how one of the doors opened and a tall female with jet black hair stepped out. you and ymir stopped in your tracks and you realized that it was mikasa.

mikasa noticed two figures standing afar to her from one side and turned to face them. her eyes widened whenever it landed on you and hot tears rushed to her eyes, blurring her vision. you saw her lips open, as if she was trying to say and call out your name.

"mikasa!" you called out to her first, walking towards her and she immediately ran to you, her arms gently snaked around your waist to pull you close to her whenever she approached. you returned the hug and felt her face bury into your shoulder, soft whimpers left her lips as she broke down. it broke your heart to see her current state and you tried not to cry while gently caressing your hand along her back.

"thank goodness.. i thought i wasn't going to see you anymore and i heard you were being discharged next week and reiner won't allow me to visit," mikasa uttered out through her sobs as she pulled away, you have never seen her cry this much in front of you before. she took several breaths before locking eyes with you and she frowned, "and you must've heard of eren's amnesia.."

you nodded your head, a frown forming on your lips as you looked down. "i heard something happened to him earlier today.. what happened?" you questioned, lifting your gaze back up to meet her exhausted eyes.

"he just.. suddenly had a seizure and passed out.." mikasa answered, making you and ymir both stunned in your current positions. "whenever eren woke up.. he told us that he visioned something, with you, i believe. but he couldn't remember exactly what and his mind went blank again."

"the day eren woke up, the doctors told me that he might be able to regain the memories he lost and i've been trying so hard to make him remember but it just wouldn't work," mikasa added on and the frown on her lips curved even more. "i thought maybe if you saw each other, maybe he would remember something.."

"it's okay.. if he doesn't," you spoke, making mikasa's eyes jolt up into yours. you gave her a small grin, "i just want to see him again.. for the last time."

"last time—?" mikasa raised an eyebrow, her tone sounding confused and you nodded her head. "(y/n), you possibly can't—"

"let me see him," you cut her off and mikasa looked at ymir, who nodded her head. the female sighed before leading you back to the door that led into eren's room. your eyes were focused on the ground throughout the entire short walk there and it soon faced the door of his room.

"he's sleeping right now, are you sure?" mikasa questioned and you nodded your head reassuringly, giving the female a smile before your hand reached to the door handle.

you paused in your steps and took a quick deep breath, your heart rate was increasing and you felt your body shake. mikasa and ymir saw how your body vibrated from anxiety but you finally opened the door.

"i won't be long," you said as you turned to look at ymir. then you turned back around before entering the room, shutting the door behind you. each step you took, your heart raced faster and faster tha before, even though he was asleep like what mikasa said, you were still nervous to see him as if he would also be looking at you.

you continued to walk deeper into the room and you could hear the light sound of a vital monitor beeping. your eyes wandered around and it landed on the bed, but you found no body laying there, asleep.

"who are you?" a soft male voice called out to you and your head immediately swung to the direction of the voice. you met the eyes of eren yeager, who was sitting on chair beside of the room's large windows.

"eren.." you muttered out and the male tilted his head, confused yet timid. your eyes quickly scanned him— his head was securely wrapped in a bandage and he also had a cast wrapped around his left arm. more cuts and bruises were marked on his arms, face and the rest of his body that was covered in the hospital patients clothes. your chest tightened upon seeing the injuries he was in and the tears you tried to fight back whenever stepping into the room, flowed out.

eren was shocked to see you suddenly cry like that, he didn't know what to do. the male stood up, looking around for a box of tissues while your hands were pressed against your face, trying to wipe and hide away the tears that couldn't stop shedding.

"um- please- don't cry," eren said with hesitation as a box of tissues came into his sight. he quickly snatched it and walked towards you, removing your hands away from your face and pulling out a tissue, wiping your tears away with it. eren didn't know why he was doing this instead of giving you the tissue to wipe it away on your own, but it was like his body urged him to do it.

you took the tissue out of his hands, wiping the remaining tears away before grabbing another one and blew your nose into it. eren only watched, still as confused and wondered who in the world you were.

suddenly, something flashed into eren's mind whenever he continued to observe your face. "you're (y/n). the one mikasa and armin have been telling me about," eren spoke, making you look up at him.

"yeah.. that's me," you said, clearing your throat. "i thought.. you were asleep.."

eren chuckled, shaking his head. "i couldn't sleep, so after mikasa left, i got up and decided to gaze at the stars before i start to feel dozy," he answered before smiling down at you. "want to look at them with me?"

you didn't know what to say or do. even though he didn't remember you, he was suddenly asking you to view the stars with him? eren noticed your hesitance and reached out for your hand, leading you back to the chair he was sitting in before you walked in. you sat down on the chair across from eren and you both stood in silence before eren began to speak again.

"i've been wanting to meet you after mikasa and armin told me about you.." eren began and you lifted your gaze up at him. "they told me that we were in love and.. i proposed to you but you were already engaged to reiner," he continued as his eyes turned to peer out of the window.

"and you were also.. carrying my child, but it died during the crash," eren added as his eyes slowly turned back to meet yours and your eyes immediately dropped down to your hands. you couldn't meet his gaze at the moment and the tears came back, making eren frown. "when i heard that.. i wasn't sure to believe it, even though the doctors said it themselves— and i thought if i met you, i would ask you all about it," he continued, making you look back up at him.

"please tell me, we were really in love?" eren questioned, his eyes begging for a sincere answer and you bit the bottom of your lips.

you nodded your head, "yes eren.. we were. even after hearing it from me, you might not believe it still."

"i really don't know.." eren uttered out, causing you to frown more. "the doctors told me i could regain my memories.. and i tried so hard to remember something from everything mikasa told me about— the vision i had today— i barely remember it but now that you're here, i have a feeling that it really was about you."

"d-do you remember?"

eren shook his head, "not entirely.. i feel like i know you but i'm not sure- i don't know, it's all confusing."

"maybe it's best if you don't remember," you spoke, making him stunned. "maybe it'll be better if you don't remember me, nor you feelings for me. i don't want to see you hurt like this again if you end up remembering. maybe it's best if this is our last time seeing each other," you finished off with a smile, a smile that was beyond the words of sad.

"w-wait-" eren stuttered but you stood up, sucking in the tears you were about to shed yet again. it pained you so much to say it, but it felt like it was no other choice. if eren ended up remembering you, it might just cause him to become more injured and you didn't want that.

you turned around and began to walk away, since your back was facing eren— you blinked in which allowed the tears to stream down. you held back your sobs and eren watched as you began to walk away. he suddenly stood up, trying to follow you and stop you from walking, but his head began to ache.

eren groaned lightly as he held his head, the pain lasted a few moments that felt like forever. his gaze went back to you and you were about to reach the door of the room but eren quickly rushed over behind you.

you felt a pair of strong arms lace around your waist, pulling you back for a long back hug and restraining you from walking any further. eren's head was next to yours and you could hear his soft breathing tickling against your ears.

"eren—?" you questioned, trying to push his arms away. you panicked upon seeing his broken arm also around you and even if you tried to push yourself away, eren's grip was still as strong and he didn't let you go.

"don't go.. please, darling," eren whispered lowly in your ear.

𖤐

SO HOW YALL FEELING SO FAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.6K 33
і ȷᥙs𝗍 ᥕ᥆ᥒძᥱr ᑲᥲᑲᥡ і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ'rᥱ g᥆ᥒᥒᥲ s𝗍ᥲᥡ EREN X BLACK READER MODERN AU eren jaeger. every girl would aww and sigh, declaring him 'the most attracti...
363K 10.7K 12
You and Eren have a unforgettable childhood together- but he decides to go train to be a soldier, telling you to stay behind because of his concern f...
51.9K 824 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...
200K 7.8K 33
(Ereri AU Fan Fiction) Eren Jaeger has always been a constant third wheel amongst his friends, all in their relationship's and lovey dovey glory. E...