pregnant and missing

Door dxaisyy

Marinette's life had completely changed after this. She did have support from her parents and Ayla but she di... Meer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chaper 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
A/N
New story

chapter 12

892 9 19
Door dxaisyy

{Alya's POV}

I heard Marinette crying so Nino and I came in. Adrien was trying to comfort her but without any luck. I sat down where the police officers sat earlier. I tried comforting her too also without an luck.

"Adrien dude, come on let those 2 catch up." Nino said and Adrien nodded.

"Hey Marinette." I said while sitting next to her.

"H-hi Alya, h-how have y-you been?" She asked me.

"I've missed you so much."

"I m-missed you too." She said while taking my hand.

"Ya know, Nino and I started dating!" I said excited to lighten up the mood.

"Congrats!"

Adrien came in with something in his hands. I saw Marinette looking at it and she helt her hand against her mouth.

"T-tikki?" She said while crying tears of joy.

"Marinette!" Tikki said and she gave Marinette a mini hug.

"Thank y-you so m-muck Ad-Adrien for l-looking after h-her."

He smiled and sat down. Then the doctor came in with Nino and my parents.

"Hey sweetheart, we came to check up on you to see if you are alright. But it looks like you are." Sabine said smiling and as answer Marinette nodded.

"Hello Marinette, I had to ask if you would want to see a ultrasound?" The doctor asked and Marinette nodded.

"We should leave." I said and Nino, Sabine, Tom and I left the room.

{Marinette's POV}

They left the room and the doctor showed us our babies. They were in perfect health and we talked a bit about my pregnancy. After a while the doctor said that I can go home the next morning and he left.

"k-kitty, I a-am going to s-sleep." I said.

"Yes you should take some rest, I'll stay here."

I smiled and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I woke up and saw that Adrien was gone. I decided to search him so I stood up and walked to the hallway. It was weird that I saw nobody, I searched around for a while but there was nothing and nobody. I went home but on my way home there was nobody 'weird' I thought. I went inside and still nothing. Suddenly I heard something upstairs so I went into my room. There he was. Nathaniel. With a huge bloody knife in his hands. He stabbed me in my stomach. Pain.

I screamed and woke up.

"Princess, it was just a nightmare. Don't worry." He said concerned.

I nodded and went back to sleep. This time without any nightmares.

the next day

I woke up and I saw Adrien with a huge grin on his face.

"Princess, we are going home. I've bought an apartment for us around a month ago." He said still smiling.

"Omg t-thank you!" I said happy and surprised.

Adrien brought us to our new apartment. It had 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A huge kitchen with a kitchen island and a big living room.

"It i-is beautiful!"

"Glad you like it! So when will we buy some baby furniture?" He asked.

"Now! let's go!"

We left to bug lots of furniture. First we bought 2 white wooden cribs. We bought a changing table, also white and wooden. We bought lots of baby toys and some adorable clothes. And loads more. We went home again and started decorating the baby room. By the time we were finished it was night and we went to bed.

a week later

"Princess, we have school today." Adrien murmured.

"5 more minutes.." I murmured back.

"School starts in 1 and a half hour you don't want to be late do you darling?"

I shocked when he called me darling.

"P-please don't c-call me da-darling." I asked shaking.

He looked shocked and guilty at me.

"I'm sorry princess." He said while giving me a hug.

I got up and took a shower. I came out and I got my clothes. A white skirt with a grey hoodie and some black panties. I changed and Tikki came from the kitchen with a cookie followed by Plagg with camembert.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said while giving the two kwami's a hug.

"You ready princess?" Adrien asked.

"Almost."

I took my hair out of a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and my purse. Tikki flied inside the purse and I put a couple of cookies in it. Plagg went into Adrien's bag with some camembert and we left to school. Adrien grabbed my hand and we walked into the school a bit later.

"Marinette! How are you?" Rose asked when she saw me.

"I have been better but now I am fine." I said with a fake smile.

Almost everyone came to me and we talked a bit. Nobody mentioned Nathaniel since it was a sensitive subject.

"Hey Marinette, I wanted to apologise for the way I treaded you." Chloe said with a smile.

"It's alright Chloe!" I said while giving her a hug.

"If that isn't Marinette. If you would ask me I'd say that you and your stupid babies were killed by Nathaniel." Lila said.

I became pale as soon as she mentioned his name.

"I-I gotta g-go." I said while running to the bathroom crying.

{Adrien's POV}

"WTH LILA?"

"What? I just told the truth." She said if nothing happend.

I saw Alya running after Marinette and some other girls (like Rose and Mylene) too.

"You knew that that is a sensitive subject! And still you mentioned his name! She was kidnapped 2 fucking months by a monster. She was tortured and threatened that her kids would get killed if she did something! She got fucking raped there and you decide to get that fucking opportunity to bully her?! You are a bitch and now go!" I yelled at her.

The only thing she did was smirk.

"I know, no need to get angry. I was just joking. No big deal." She said while rolling her eyes.

"You were joking? Are you fucking serious dude?" Nino said.

Some of Marinette's friends started yelling at Lila.

{Marinette's POV}

I ran to the bathroom crying. Tikki came out of my purse trying to comfort me and calm me down. Alya came into the bathrooms and ran to me.

"Are you okay? Lila is just an idiot." She asked concerned.

I didn't answer her but she didn't expect an answer. I cried and was shaking uncontrollably. After a few minutes of Alya and Tikki ho tred to calm me down I finally calmed down.

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault girl. Let's go alright?" She asked and I nodded.

Tikki went into my purse then Alya and I walked towards the group. I saw Adrien yelling at Lila and I wanted to say something but Lila interrupted me.

"Oh and Marinette I forgot to tell you but I should check the news, I heard Nathaniel escaped from prison overnight." Lila said smirking and then she walked to our class that started 5 minutes ago.

{Alya's POV}

"Oh and Marinette I forgot to tell you but I should check the news, I heard Nathaniel escaped from prison overnight." Lila said smirking and then she walked to our class that started 5 minutes ago.

Adrien, Nino and I and some other students looked at Marinette who had turned pale. I quickly grabbed my phone and checked the news. It was true. Adrien looked at me to ask if it was real. I nodded. Marinette saw the nod and she froze.

"Princess, it's alright. They will find him an besides you are with me. I wouldn't let anything happen to you." Adrien tried but it didn't work.

"L-let's go t-to class." She said trying to show us she is okay but she wasn't.

"You sure girl?" I asked and she nodded with a fake smile.

We walked to class and Ms. Bustier waited for us.

"I'm sorry we are late Ms. Bustier." I said.

"It's alright the other students already explained." Ms. Bustier said.

"Lila I think you should apologise to Marinette." She said.

"Why would I? I was speaking the truth and I know that that Nathaniel boy will come for her and kill her since he didn't succes last time." Lila said confident.

"LILA ROSSI TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" Ms. Bustier yelled to Lila.

"Marinette?" I asked.

"Dude, Lila is just a bitch don't believe her."

"Princess, I'll make sure it doesn't happen. I promise." Adrien tried.

"Marinette? Are you alright?" Ms. Bustier asked with a caring and calming voice.

"S-she is r-right." Marinette said crying when she ran out of the classroom.

"I think you three should go after her." Ms. Bustier said to Adrien, Nino and me.

We ran after Marinette who was sitting on a bench just outside the school. Tikki was on her shoulder trying to calm her down. She was shaking and crying. We ran towards her and I hugged her. we calmed her down and asked for permission to bring her home.

"Ms. Bustier? Can Adrien, Nino and I bring Marinette home?" I asked when I walked into class.

"Yes, make sure she isn't walking home alone. You never know." She answered.

We all walked Marinette home who was still in shock and shaking. We brought her inside her apartment and Nino and I left to school again while Adrien stayed with Marinette.

word count: 1593

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

238K 5.8K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
326K 5.1K 22
Marinette is 17 in a world of terror. Her being pregnant makes her world an even bigger problem. She doesn't know how she will tell the father chat...
33.5K 488 20
The sweet couple of Paris has been kidnapped by HAWKMOTH!!!??? Will they be able to get out of this sticky situation? READ TO FIND OUT!!! Disclaimer:...
126K 3.2K 17
Marinette finally gains enough courage to confess her feelings to Adrien and ask him out on a date. Adrien being the nice guy he is and not wanting t...