In a heartbeat

By hopeless_despair_

Childhood friends finally meet again after months apart, but their both hiding a secret. Can they keep it or... More

We meet again.
Catch up.
Temptation
Cover keepen.
I'll save you.
Get better.
I'm fine...
Forgive me.
Job done.
Our first introduction
Suspicion
Time together
The kiss.
The date?
Blissful day
Splitting ways
Remembering
Please don't leave
Calm, Loving moment
Another morning
Kill the kids
Dinner date
Blossoming love
Together at last
Boyfriend
Goodnight
Kaneki?
The chair
FLASHBACK - what makes a ghoul.
PRESENT - coming to find you
Embrace me
Home
Delivered
Bandaged
Washing Machine
Safe
Rest Your Head

Guilt

375 17 3
By hopeless_despair_

Kaneki's PoV:

Carefully, I lowered Hide onto the couch. His house was overwhelmingly, every direction I turned my nostrils were filled with his scent. It was sweet. Like honey. Grasping my stomach, I sat beside him. I was hungry. I had been deprived of food ever since I was captured. Glancing over at Hide, his eyes meet with mine. He can see right through me. He knows what's going on. Shamefully, my lips press together, there was no point in saying anything...

"Kaneki..." Hide gave a gentle smile, reaching out his hand and placing it on the back of my head. He carefully pulled my head over and down to his thigh.

I felt my cheeks heating up, out of all the spots and this was where he chose. Being this close, the scent only got stronger "Hide...?"

"Don't say my name like that," Hide blushes "just bite me already, I know it's weird but it's the best place I can choose Okay? I've got the most flesh there... well unless you want my behind instead, but I like the privilege of sitting down"

"No- that's fine I'll take the thigh" I gulp, forgetting the other suggestion. Hesitantly, I leaned down to the skin of his thigh, wondering how many times this would end up happening. How deformed his body might end up. Distracted, I notice a scar on his knee... it was from our time at the park together... I smile a little, then biting down on the flesh as gently as I could. I didn't want to take too much where the pain would become unbearable.

Hide's PoV:

Lifting my hand, I gently rest it in Kaneki's hair, brushing my fingers through the white forest. Biting my lip, I fight the urge to pull my leg away. It was painful and it stung. But keeping Kaneki happy and safe was my goal, even though I might end up in pain... helping him was all I cared for. All I wanted. Even though Kaneki hates inflicting pain on me, knowing he will be okay and stay under control was important. I didn't want him to get captured.

Kaneki lifted his head, blood smeared around his mouth "thank you Hide... I love you..." he wrapped his arms around me, his embrace was tight and warm... I knew he felt guilty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 948 22
Due to their stupid beliefs, they now have to bring their lovely brunet back... But it certainly isn't going to be easy to repair something broken, i...
59 3 5
When Kei and Teru met an accident, it changed their whole life around. Join their daily adventure as they seek who they were. Are they ever gonna fi...
33.8K 890 22
Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka and Nagachika Hideyoshi were best friends. They'd known each other since kindergarten. But everything started to change...
20.4K 708 17
Kirino realized Shindou was being distant these days, after confronting him, he discovered Kirino's secret. But what will happen if a certain problem...