Picture This | Big Time Rush

By SamNicole299

When the daughter of Gustavo Rocque is kicked out of the house by her mother, she's forced to go live with he... More

A/N
Mikey
Kicked Out
LA
Palm Woods
Big Time Crib
Friends
Big Time Bad Boy
Motivation
Big Time Love Song
Date
Big Time Mansion
Confessions
Big Time Photo Shoot
Paparazzi
Big Time Break
Dad
Big Time Demos
Jennifer
Big Time Party
Sick
Big Time Jobs
Trapped
Big Time Blogger
Mom
Big Time Terror
Cheating
Big Time Dance
Party
Big Time Sparks
Breaking
Big Time Fever
Birthday
Big Time Video
Fashion
Big Time Concert
Stumbling
A/N
Welcome Back, Big Time
A/N
Backup
Big Time Fans
Duet
Big Time Girlfriends
Big Time Live
Crash
Big Time Sneakers
Reality
Big Time Pranks
Realization
Big Time Guru
Rain
Big Time Crush
Sleepover
Big Time Songwriters
Midnight
A/N
Big Time Beach Party
A/N
Ladies
Big Time Girl Group
Absent
Big Time Reality
Musical
Big Time Double Date
Stolen
Big Time Camping
Family
Big Time Gold
Baby
Big Time Lies
End
A/N

Home

1.3K 28 7
By SamNicole299

"Everyone got their bags packed?" Mama Knight asked.

"Yep...I can't wait to show you my home town in New York," I said jumping up and down.

"Home town? I thought you were born here?" Kendalls questioned.

"Nope, born back in the state of New York, brought here by force,"

"By force?" Carlos asked.

"I wasn't even one when they brought me here, had no choice,"

-Time Skip-
*Airport*

After a long and irritating plain ride with everyone, we finally landed in Jamestown New York.

"Hey this is nice," Kendall said looking out at the area outside the airport.

"This isn't my home town, we have to take a car there," I said walking toward a red pickup truck.

"We'll all be damned, if it isn't the now famous Mikey Rocque," My aunt Shelly said climbing out of the truck.

"Oh not this woman," I heard my dad say.

"Gustavo," My aunt said flatly as she hugged me.

"Shelly," He replied.

"Is this the car we're taking?" James asked disgusted.

"Yep, it's old reliable," My aunt replied.

I jumped into the back of the truck, remembering all the good times from when I was a kid. Piling in next to me, the guys looked a little let down by the whole trip.

"You guys good?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just that when you kept saying New York, I thought it was the city," Carlos said.

"If I meant the city, I would have said New York City,"

-Time Skip-

After almost a two hour drive and a bunch of complains from everyone but me, my aunt, and Katie, we had made it. Standing up in the back of the truck, I admired the open and beautiful land.

"Welcome to Red House...the smallest town in New York," I said while smiling.

"Wait, if this is the smallest town, then why did your mother never want you to go hang out with other people?" James asked.

"Are you not listening? This is the smallest town, there are only thirty-five of us living here...word travels fast and if it's juicy drama, it'll stick around for days,"

"Hey Gustavo, how did you end up in a town like this when meeting your ex?" Kendall asked.

"I didn't meet her here, I met her in a different city,"

"Alright, enough chatting, let's go," I said jumping out of the back of the truck with my bags.

Racing up to the front porch of my house, I kicked the door open and ran inside, flopping on the couch.

"Mikey, that's why the door is destroyed!" My mother yelled.

"Nice to see you too mom," I said getting up and hugging her.

"This house is small," Logan complained walking in.

"It's not that bad, I mean, it's s the smallest house in town, but..."

"Where are we sleeping?" Gustavo asked.

"Well, Katie's in my room, Mama Knight gets the guest bedroom, Dad shares with mom, and the guys get the living room," I said smiling.

"Awesome, show me your room," Katie said.

Leading Katie down the hall, I opened a door leading to a fairly small room. I watched as Katie looked around at all the posters and sheet music taped on my wall.

"Where am I sleeping exactly?" Katie asked.

"Oh, there's a bed that slides out from under my bed," I said yanking the bed out.

"Cool,"

"Why does Katie get a bed?" James complained.

"Because, now go put your stuff down so I can show you around town," I said throwing my bags at the wall.

"You better not have scuffed my wall," My mom yelled.

"Oops," I said looking at Katie.

-Time Skip-

After a quick tour of the small town, I asked the guys what they wanted to do. After getting no reply, I stopped dead in my tracks and turn around.

"What the hell guys, I've been waiting for this trip for weeks. All I wanted to do is show you a town I love, the least you can do is pretend to like it," I snapped walking back to my house.

"We love it Mikey, it's just boring," James said running after me.

"Of course," I said going to grab Katie, seeing she was walking in the park next to the house, I decided just to yell.

"KATIE!"

"WHAT?"

"WANNA GO GRAB FOOD?"

"YEAH,"

After grabbing some food with Katie, we went and sat in the park to eat. There was a nice silence sitting with Katie, she hasn't complained since we got here.

"You like it here?" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Yeah, it's calm and laid back, only thing is I would be able to pull of my scams here...everyone knows each other,"

"You got that right, I'd have to go two towns over just to get away from the people I knew,"

"You seem sad,"

"It's the guys, it's like they don't like my home town, I think it's exciting having them here, but you know them," I said sighing.

"Is that really why your sad?"

"Let's not start this again Katie, I just want to forget about men for a day...I just want to focus on me and nobody else,"

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, I'll focus on a guy if I feel it's right,"

"So Kendall? What's with him?"

"Katie I said no,"

"Who's this Kendall guy?" My aunt asked walking over.

"Oh dear god," I said putting my head in my hands.

"Well who is he?" She pushed.

"He's my brother, but Mikey has feelings for him," Katie said.

"So tell him,"

"I have, but he has a girlfriend," I said.

"Does he like you?" My aunt asked.

"He said he does, but can we not talk about this...I don't even think he's worth my time, it's like he wants to be together, but he also doesn't,"

"That not true Mikey," The voice of Kendall said from behind me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked embarrassed.

"Long enough to hear that I've made things confusing,"

"We're gonna head back to the house, maybe make some lemonade," My aunt said leaving with Katie.

Kendall sat down next to me and we sat in a awkward silence for a few minutes. I wasn't sure where to start, we've been in this situation so many times and it's led to nothing.

"So, are we gonna talk about 'us' and then pretend like it never happened, so you can go back to Jo?" I asked.

"No, we're gonna talk about 'us' and continue with 'us' and I'm gonna break-up with Jo,"

"You're lying, you've said that before...don't mess with my heart again," I said looking down at my hands.

"I'm not messing around, look I'll do it now," Kendall said pulling out his phone.

"Hey Jo, I know this is sudden, but I don't think we're gonna work anymore," Kendall said, while putting the phone on speaker.

"I thought we were doing fine? Was it Jett?" Jo asked.

"No, it's Mikey, I have feeling for her and I can't get her off my mind...I want to be with her," Kendall continued.

"Oh, well I'm not gonna stop you if that's how you feel, but I do want you to know something...I was thinking about breaking up with you because of what are relationship was, we were never together and I felt like I barley got to know you because of that,"

"So this break-up is mutual? We can still be friends though, right?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, still friends," She said.

Hanging up the phone, Kendall smiled at me and grabbed my face, pulling me into a kiss. This time, I didn't feel guilting about the kiss, so I didn't pull away. Leaning back to sit down, I looked down at my phone as it buzzed.

Jo:
I finally did it, I broke up with Kendall...well he broke up with me, but at least I'm not in an unhappy relationship.

Mikey:
That's great news Jo!

Putting my phone down after texting, I smiled at Kendall and pulled him into another kiss.

"That'll never get old," I said pulling away.

"So...what do you think about 'us'?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 8K 79
When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and his assistant Kelly around the country...
32K 513 26
This is a book full of your favorite (and not so favorite) scenes of Big Time Rush. I have short stories and one shots in here, too!!
13.7K 298 64
Kendall Schmidt has been waiting to start a family for sometime now, and he finally decides he is going to adopt a little girl that is around three o...