The Savior Of CHS

By Jordanwolfboy9743

(EG Harem x Magical Male Reader) Since day one, you were gifted with magical abilities. You weren't sure wher... More

Reader's Bio & Harem
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: A Princess With A Problem
Chapter 3: All Around Me Are Familiar Faces
Chapter 4: More Faces and More Problems
Chapter 5: A Friendship Mended
Chapter 6: Rally The Students And Come Together
Chapter 7: A Formal To Remember
Chapter 8: Answers and Good-byes
Chapter 9: Weekend With The Girls
Chapter 10: Rainbooms Unite
Chapter 11: Music And Sirens
Chapter 12: The "Cousin's" Return
Chapter 13: Slumber Party & The Savior's Past
Chapter 14: The Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 15: Welcome To The Show
Chapter 16: Reunions And Confessions
Chapter 17: More Girlfriends? ...No Problem!
Chapter 18: A Date With Your Six Beauties
Chapter 19: Shadowbolts, Banners, And... Another Twilight?!
Chapter 20: All The Way To The Friendship Games!
Chapter 21: Let The Games Begin!
Chapter 22: The Grand Finale!
Chapter 23: Aftermath Of The Games
Chapter 24: Hangout With A Childhood Friend
Chapter 25: Forests And Magic And Camps, Oh My!
Chapter 26: Magical Suspicions & Phenomenal Cosmic Powers!
Chapter 27: The Legend You're Meant To Be
Chapter 28: A Date With Your Shimmering Sunshine
Chapter 29: A Date With Your Bubbly Party Girl
Chapter 30: A Date With Your Athletic Tomboy
Chapter 31: A Date And Redo Date With Your Adorkable Nerd
Chapter 32: A Date With Your Magnanimous Fashionista
Chapter 33: A Date With Your Veracious Cowgirl
Chapter 34: A Date With Your Timid Zoophilist
Chapter 35: Dance Magic
Chapter 36: "Filler"
Chapter 37: Movie Magic... And Unexpected Crossovers!
Chapter 38: Mirror Magic
Chapter 39: The Spring Dance
Chapter 40: Yin & Yang
Chapter 41: Forgotten Friendship Pt. 1
Chapter 42: Forgotten Friendship Pt. 2
Chapter 43: No Train, No Gain
Chapter 44: Rollercoaster Of Friendship Pt. 1
Chapter 45: Rollercoaster Of Friendship Pt. 2
Chapter 46: Rollercoaster Of Friendship Pt. 3
Chapter 47: Return Of An Old Foe
Chapter 48: Family Reunion
Chapter 49: A Rematch And A Long Awaited Confession
Chapter 50: Summer Breakdown Pt. 1
Chapter 51: Summer Breakdown Pt. 2
Chapter 53: The Savior's Groundhog Day Pt. 1
Chapter 54: The Savior's Groundhog Day Pt. 2
Chapter 55: Down One Savior
Chapter 56: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 1
Chapter 57: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 2
Chapter 58: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 3
Chapter 59: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 4
Chapter 60: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 5
Epilogue: The Long Journey's Close

Chapter 52: Side Switch

1.6K 25 57
By Jordanwolfboy9743

About a day had passed since the incident involving the giant storm that threatened you, Shadow, your girlfriends, and everyone else on board the Luxe Deluxe. Edge still hasn't returned to report to you guys on V/N's status regarding the Disharmony Stones, Shadow was still fighting with his inner edgy side, and you were patiently waiting for Edge to return.

Currently, you were in your bedroom watching tv with your harem.

Pinkie Pie: Wow! I never saw that coming!

(Y/N): *chuckles* It's a twist, Pinkie. You weren't supposed to see it coming.

Pinkie Pie: Ohhhhhhhh, I see, N/N!

Rarity: I simply must admit, I'm rather enjoying this series, Y/N.

She said as the others voiced their agreement.

(Y/N): Well, I'm glad, girls.

You smiled at them as they smiled back. Suddenly, you heard a vibrating sound coming from your desk nearby. At first, you assumed that it was your phone until you looked and saw that it was your journal. You realized that Twilight was messaging you as you quickly got up and walked over to it.

Sunset Shimmer: A message from Twilight?

(Y/N): Yep! Let's see what she has to say.

You opened the journal and read Twilight's message. After a moment of reading, you turned your head up to the girls only for them to see that you were now sporting and utterly shocked expression.

Sci-Twi: What's wrong, Y/N? Is V/N on the move again?

She asked. You responded by slowly shaking your head to the sides.

Rainbow Dash: Did Edge finally return?

You shook your head again.

Fluttershy: Then... what did Twilight say, Y/N?

(Y/N): She... she told me that... that V/N... is defeated.

Rainbooms: WHAT?!

Sunset Shimmer: Al...already?

You nodded.

(Y/N): It... it looks like it. She said that apparently he snuck into her castle's vault and tried to take the Storm King's staff, but she set a trap for him... which worked.

Rainbow Dash: It... it worked?! B-But what about the Infinity Amulet? That thing makes him ten times stronger, so how could a simple trap have been able to subdue him?

(Y/N): Believe me, Dashie, I'm just as confused as you are right now, but that's what Twilight told me.

Fluttershy: S-So... so does that mean that all of our troubles... are finally over?

(Y/N): Well... as much as I wanna believe that, Flutters, I don't think that's the case. His lackeys are hiding somewhere, so they're still a potential threat.

Applejack: *sigh* Of course. It's never that easy.

(Y/N): If it were, the feds would be doing our job instead of us, AJ.

Pinkie Pie: Well, with V/N out of the picture, the threat is a lot less dangerous now, right?

Sci-Twi: As it would seem, Pinkie, but we don't know if V/N made them more powerful than they originally were, so they might still pose a major problem. By the way, did the other me say anything about what she plans to do with the Infinity Amulet?

(Y/N): Well, she said that she was gonna keep one of the stones with her for safekeeping and that she would hide all the rest with the exception of the Alicorn Amulet as she's gonna give that to Princess Celestia.

Sunset Shimmer: I think that's a good idea. Twilight's more than reliable, so she'll more likely keep one of the stones safe and sound.

(Y/N): I agree, Sunshine. I... I still can't believe that V/N's defeated.

Sci-Twi: Neither can we. He must have been reckless then if he was easily captured.

(Y/N): You think so?

Gloriosa Daisy: For sure! At least now he won't be much of a problem anymore, right?

Trixie Lulamoon: The great and powerful Trixie couldn't agree more!

(Y/N): I... guess so.

You said in a low voice as you sat down on the bed with a worried stare as your girlfriends didn't fail to notice it.

Sunset Shimmer: Why do you look so glum, Y/N? This is great news! We no longer have to worry about V/N anymore.

(Y/N): I-I don't disagree, Sunset. I just...I just have this feeling that this won't be the last we see of V/N. That, and of something bad happening. For some reason, they still linger even after hearing Twilight's news.

Rainbow Dash: Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much, babe. I'm sure they'll go away if given enough time.

(Y/N): I... I don't know, Dashie. Maybe it's because of how much we've had to go through for the past year is what's caused me to feel like this. Either that... or I might now have PTSD.

Sci-Twi: I wouldn't be too surprised if you do. Considering that you practically dived about 34 meters deep in the ocean just to save Shadow.

(Y/N): Speaking of which, have any of you noticed any improvements he's made with Shallow yet?

As if that was his que, Shadow burst into your room with a panicked expression

Shadow Moonlight: Y/N! Y/N!

He said as he bent downwards in order to catch his breath.

(Y/N): Woah, woah, woah! Calm down. Just calm down, Shad, and tell me what's wrong. Use your words!

Shadow Moonlight: I sensed Edge's magic! He's in the realm that he created. You know, the one he used to train you and your girls? I sensed his magic somewhere in there.

He said as your eyes widened.

(Y/N): S-Seriously?!

Shadow Moonlight: Seriously! We've gotta go and see if he's oka-

He silenced himself when he saw your harem staring back at him quizzically.

Shadow Moonlight: O-Oh... I didn't realize you were on a date. *clears throat* Well, I just thought I'd let you know since I'm gonna head over there myself and see what's what. Hopefully, I won't be gone for very long.

Sunset Shimmer: It's fine, Shadow. Hey Y/N, why don't you go with him?

(Y/N): Really? I'd hate to just flake out on you all like this. *thinking* Man, I'm getting a real sense of Deja vu right now.

Shadow Moonlight: *thinking* Something about this feels vaguely familiar and I don't know why. *speaking* Yeah, I mean, the time he spends with you girls is just as important and I don't want to take that away from you.

Rainbow Dash: Hey, we're superheroes now, Shad. The safety of one of our friends takes bigger priority over some silly date. Especially, since he's been gone for so long.

Shadow Moonlight: Well, if you feel that way...how about we all go then? 

Rarity: It's fine, darling. We'll wait here until you boys get back.

She said as the other nodded in agreement.

Shadow Moonlight: I-If you insist. You in, Y/N?

(Y/N): Are you kidding? It's been a while since I've seen Edge in person, so of course I'm in. It might take my mind off everything else. Especially since I've discovered that Shallow framed him.

Shadow Moonlight: Well, alright then. We'll see you girls in a minute.

Your Harem: Hurry back, boys!

You nodded before you brought down your hand as your aura transformed into giant (F/C) colored ethereal claws. You then slashed the space in front of you creating a portal to Shadowlight's realm before you and Shadow stepped through as it closed behind you.

Once you were inside, you saw something that stopped you in your tracks. There, standing in the middle of the void... was Hollow Moonshine!

(Y/N): YOU!! SHADOW, GET BEHIND ME!!!

He nodded as he stood behind you as you flared up your aura in an intimidating manner. Surprisingly, Hollow put up his hands in a non threatening manner.

Hollow Moonshine: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Calm down, both of you! I'm not here to pick a fight, I swear!

(Y/N): Yeah right! You're working for V/N, so why should we believe you?!

Hollow Moonshine: I came here on my own, alright? I needed to talk to you guys about something. Look, here...

He then got down on his knees and put his arms forward indicating that he was willing to let you bind him.

Hollow Moonshine: I didn't come here to fight. In fact, I'm willing to surrender myself to you just so you'll listen.

(Y/N): As if I'm supposed to believe that!

Shadow Moonlight: Y/N... hang on. He... he looks like he's telling the truth.

You turned back to him in disbelief.

(Y/N): But, what if he isn't, Shadow?

Shadow Moonlight: Look, V/N's taken care of now. Hollow just works for him but, that doesn't mean his views are the same as V/N's. If they were, he would be here with V/N's other creations.

He then walked ahead of you and towards Hollow who was still maintaining his current position. Shadow knelt down in front of him and looked him in the eye.

Shadow Moonlight: Hollow, did you really come here just to talk?

Hollow nodded furiously.

Hollow Moonshine: I did and by the way, I don't work for V/N anymore.

Shadow then looked back over to you.

Shadow Moonlight: I'm certain that he's truthful here, dude. I can see it in his eyes.

(Y/N): B-But... bu-

You tried to say, but Shadow interrupted.

Shadow Moonlight: How do I know? Well, I picked up a few tricks from Applejack and...also from Sugar.

You stood silently for the next couple of moments while thinking about what you were supposed to do here. Hollow, as well as his master, has been a constant thorn in your side ever since you learned about him. However, seeing him willingly surrender before you was... unbelievable. Although, Shadow's willingness to trust him is what made you start to calm down. You then sighed before making your aura disappear before walking over to the both of them.

(Y/N): Fine... but you'd better not try anything.

You said to Hollow in a serious voice.

Hollow Moonshine: I won't. In fact, I actually came to give you both something.

He held out his hand and opened it revealing a small black gemstone.

(Y/N): What is this?

Hollow Moonshine: This right here is Shadowlight...what's left of him at least.

At that moment, both yours and Shadow's eyes widened.

(Y/N): W-What?

Shadow's whole face turns pale as he drops to his knees.

Shadow Moonlight: N-No...he...he didn't...he couldn't have...

Hollow Moonshine: He did...stabbed him right through the center and the worst thing is, Shadowlight didn't have any means to attack him.

Shadow Moonlight: How...how could he do this?

Hollow Moonshine: I... I don't know.

Shadow Moonlight: V/N...no...

Shallow Moonshine: THAT SELF-RIGHTEOUS, SADISTIC, SON OF A BITCH!! FIRST OUR FATHER AND NOW EDGE?!! I WILL MURDER THAT BASTARD AND I WILL LICK THE BLOOD THAT SPEWS FROM EVERY STAB AND SCAR I GIVE HIM!!

His voice boomed. Once again, a dark aura leaked from Shadow's eyes and his eyes turned green as his face was filled with rage. Then, it reverts back to red while still having an angry look.

Shadow Moonlight: No! I don't want to hurt anyone, Shallow!

Shallow Moonshine: HE WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES AND I DON'T CARE IF HE'S IN TARTARUS!! BOTH HIM AND THIS LITTLE CARBON COPY OF ME WILL SUFFER FOR ALL OF THE CRAP WE'VE BEEN PUT THROUGH!

Hollow and you slowly backed away from him as Hollow's eyes widened at witnessing Shallow's wrath for the first time.

Hollow Moonshine: *thinking* O-Oh my god...Shadowlight was right. He is dangerous.

Shadow Moonlight: Don't do anything to Hollow! He just came here to break the news to us!

Shallow Moonshine: AND HE ALSO WORKS FOR V/N! ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR THAT PRICK DESERVES NOTHING BUT DEATH!!

Shadow Moonlight: No...he does...NOT!!

He raised his voice as he threw a punch to his own face, causing him to fall backwards onto the ground. This provokes Shallow into grabbing his arm and twists it, causing Shadow to let out a painful cry before elbowing himself in the chest. This eventually springs off into a fight between the two of them while attacking different sides of Shadow's body. You and Hollow just stood there, shocked and confused at what it was that you're seeing right now.

(Y/N): Hollow... you wouldn't happen to know how to separate these two, right?

Hollow Moonshine: I do, Y/N, but that's a bad idea. Shadowlight warned me and V/N that Shallow is a dangerous entity and if he were to be freed from Shadow...all hell would break loose.

(Y/N): Hollow, the longer Shallow stays in him, the worse he'll get. They're both destroying their own body and on top of that, there may even be a point where the Shadow I know won't even exist anymore and I can't have that.

Hollow Moonshine: Y/N, I understand that Shadow's your best friend but you're putting the world at risk for setting Shallow free.

(Y/N): When it comes to friends, sometimes you've gotta take a risk. Now, are you with me or not?

Hollow looked back at Shadow beating himself up with one of his eyes being green while the other was red as they continued to throw punches and kicks to opposing sides. He turns back to you and lets out a heavy sigh.

Hollow Moonshine: Anything to get that annoying edgy jerk out of our lives.

(Y/N): *sigh* I never thought I'd hear myself saying this... but let's do this, Hollow.

Hollow Moonshine: Right behind you, Y/N.

You and him turned your attention back to Shadow who was still arguing with Shallow.

Shallow Moonshine: I'LL TEAR HIS WINDPIPE OUT AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!!

Shadow Moonlight: Like hell you will!

He followed that up with a punch to his face before his other fist started punching his face too. You and Hollow slowly went up to them as Hollow started conjuring his magic.

Hollow Moonshine: Okay, this is incredibly risky, but I do believe that this will separate them.

(Y/N): Do what you have to do, Hollow, just... try not to accidentally kill him.

Hollow Moonshine: I can't promise that, Y/N, but there's a small chance that he'll die from this.

(Y/N): Is there anything I can do?

Hollow Moonshine: Yeah, try to keep them in place. If they move around too much, it can increase the risk of death.

You nodded and cracked your knuckles.

(Y/N): I can do that.

You said as you threw your hands forward and used your telekinesis magic to hold Shadow perfectly in place.

Shallow Moonshine: Y/N, YOU'D BETTER LET US GO, YOU EGOTISTICAL INCOMPETENT JACKASS!!

Shadow Moonlight: DON'T CALL MY BEST FRIEND A JACKASS!!

He punched himself again. Hollow inhaled deeply while channeling his magic before exhaling and opening his eyes.

Hollow Moonshine: Okay... here we go.

And with that said, he started using his magic on Shadow's body as he tried to struggle out of your magical grip, but to no avail. Meanwhile, Hollow continued to concentrate his magic. Soon enough, some results started to show. You couldn't really describe what you were seeing but the best you could manage was that Shadow was starting to look like two halves of a grilled cheese sandwich being pulled apart. One side of his body had his normal red iris while the other had that sickening green. Finally, with one last mighty tug, the two sides were pulled apart and separated as a bright light filled the void. When your vision finally cleared, you looked over at Hollow who uncovered his eyes.

(Y/N): Did it work?

Hollow Moonshine: I... I don't know.

He responded. You then heard a groan off to the side as you looked to see Shadow lying face down on the floor. You both rushed over to him and brought him up to his feet.

(Y/N): Shadow... is that you, pal?

He huffed for another few seconds before opening his eyes revealing themselves to be green as his face turned sour.

Shallow Moonshine: GET THE HELL OFF ME!!

He shoved you off and glared at you.

Shallow Moonshine: You both really shouldn't have done that! Because now I can finally do what I should have done long ago! I'm gonna kill you, Y/N L/N and this faker who took my style!

???: SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH!!

Another voice rang from the other end of the void before a dark red blast of magic quickly flew across the void and impacted Shallow as he fell to the ground with a groan. Yours and Hollow's jaws dropped upon seeing Shadow who stood over Shallow with a mean glare.

(Y/N): S-Shadow?

He looked at you and smiled.

Shadow Moonlight: It sure is, Y/N. Now, I think you two should probably step back. This is gonna get a little messy.

He glared back down at Shallow before walking over and standing right above him. Suddenly, he knelt down his level and started sending fast and hard punches to his face in a fit of rage.

Shadow Moonlight: *punch* THIS IS FOR TOYING WITH MY FRIENDS! *punch* AND THIS IS FOR BEING SUCH A JERK TO EVERYONE! *punch* AND THIS IS FOR MAKING CINCH'S LIFE WORSE WHEN SHE WAS ALREADY GOING THROUGH SO MUCH! *punch* AND THIS IS FOR BEING SUCH A PAIN IN THE NECK FOR Y/N AND HIS GIRLS! *punch* AND THIS...THIS IS FOR FRAMING EDGE!!

He kicks Shallow in the groin area before landing one final punch to his face as a few drops of blood could be seen leaking from Shallow's face.

Shadow Moonlight: It's your fault that he's gone. If it weren't for you pinning your attitude on Edge, he would still be alive today. My friend...no, my brother is gone because of you. On top of that, you made everyone see him and me as a condescending d-bag who can't let go of anything! I hope you're happy, Shallow. You've ruined not only my life, Y/N's life, and a lot of others, but you also took away one. One that I cared so, SO much about!

He sheds a few tears as he kicks the side of Shallow's head, resulting in a loud painful yell from Shallow. Weakly, he reached up to grab Shadow by his collar but then, he passed out. Shadow dusted his hands as he made his way back to you and Hollow who only stared at him with your jaws still dropped. Shadow wipes a few tears from his eyes before speaking.

Shadow Moonlight: Sorry you guys had to see that but, I couldn't help it. He's been nothing but making us turn against each other and I just had to let all of that go.

(Y/N): But...I thought you said that Shallow was all of your repressed anger?

Shadow Moonlight: Yeah, but after overviewing exactly what he's done while posing as me or Edge, I couldn't help but get mad at him. I mean, he was so annoyingly condescending at the Friendship Games and he had everyone, even me convinced that it was Edge. Thing is, I assumed he was dormant this whole time because he hasn't sparked up for years but, I guess he still was behind the scenes. *sigh* Listen Y/N, I feel like you never got a proper apology for all of the crap that happened, so let me give it to you now.

He said as he took a deep breath before letting it out.

Shadow Moonlight: I'm sorry. You know, for all of Shallow's stupid shennanigans. All the painful BS he put you through, thinking that it was either me or Edge. It's my fault for not telling you about him in the first place. I should've been honest with you guys and it's my lack of communication that brought us all here. That brought Edge to his own demise and you to a breaking point. I hope you can forgive me.

You looked back at him as he stared at the floor with watery eyes. You slowly inched over to him and placed both of your hands on his shoulders which made him snap his head up to look at you.

(Y/N): Shadow... the only thing I care about is the fact that I now finally have my best friend back... as he used to be.

Shadow Moonlight: Eheh, I wouldn't say as I used to be, Y/N.

(Y/N): Well... how about better?

Shadow Moonlight: Uhh...I guess so.

He followed that with a smile as you smiled back at him. Hollow cleared his throat which got yours and Shadow's attention.

Hollow Moonshine: So, let me get this straight. This whole time, that spitting image of me was the one being an annoying edgelord? Then why were you calling Shadowlight, Edge?

Shadow Moonlight: Well, he actually liked the name so he wanted to keep it. The only reason why he seemed so gruff and harsh was because of Shallow's influence.

Hollow Moonshine: Oh, I see. Speaking of which, here.

He pulls out the black gem that contained Shadowlight from out of his pocket and hands it to Shadow.

Hollow Moonshine: I thought you would want it since you were the one closest to him, Shadow.

Shadow nodded before smiling at Hollow.

Shadow Moonlight: T-Thanks, Hollow.

???: Yeah, thanks a lot.

A voice rang from seemingly nowhere which made you scream like a little girl.

(Y/N): W-Wha? Who said that?!

???: Come on, don't tell me you forgot me already, Y/N.

Suddenly, a black and white flame emitted from the black gem in Shadow's hand as it sore up into the sky. The three of you had your eyes locked on it as the flame soon morphed into an apparition of...Edge.

Shadowlight: Hey Shad, Y/N. It's been awhile.

Shadow Moonlight: E-EDGE?!

(Y/N): B-BUT, H-HOW?!

You shouted in disbelief as Edge chuckled and shook his head.

Shadowlight: Still as melodramatic as ever, I see. You guys haven't changed at all. Thanks for bringing me back, Hollow.

Hollow Moonshine: I did as best as I could, Edge, but you're welcome.

Shadow Moonlight: S-So... you're not dead?

Shadowlight: Well... not exactly. V/N destroyed my physical form which was actually your body, Shad.

(Y/N): Does... that make you a spirit of some sort?

Shadowlight: Yeah, probably. Did you guys actually think I'd die? I'm a shadow, I can't die.

Shadow Moonlight: W-Well... at least we get to see you again.

Shadowlight: I thought I'd explain some things. So, what happened was, I was eavesdropping on Hollow and V/N about what their plans were and how far they've gotten in terms of collecting the disharmony stones. He now has Discord's magic, by the way.

(Y/N): S-Seriously?! B-But Twilight told me that he's been put away in Tartarus!

Shadowlight: Wait, what? Hollow, you didn't say anything about that?

Hollow Moonshine: W-Well, I was about to, but Shallow kind of got in the way of it before I could.

Shadowlight: *groans* Ugh. That guy.

(Y/N): Hey, speaking of whi-

You looked back and noticed that Shallow was no longer in the same spot he was in earlier. You then heard what sounded like a portal opening from behind you before you quickly spun around and saw Shallow escaping through a portal he created. You tried to run over and stop him before the portal closed and you skidded to a halt.

(Y/N): That's... definitely not good.

Shadowlight: Wait a minute...did...did you release him from Shadow?! 

You sweatdropped before slowly turning back to him with a nervous face.

(Y/N): W-Well... maybe?

Shadowlight: Y/N, do you have any idea what you've just done?!

(Y/N): L-Look Edge, I couldn't stand the idea of Shallow damaging Shadow both physically and mentally anymore, so I had Hollow separate them.

Shadowlight: What?!

He then turned to Hollow.

Shadowlight: You did this?!

Hollow Moonshine: Only because Y/N begged me to do it, Edge! I wouldn't have done it otherwise! I even warned him of the dangers that it might pose!

He defended himself as Edge pinched the bridge of his nose.

Shadowlight: *groans* Guys, this is bad. Like, REALLY bad!

Shadow Moonlight: How bad?

Shadowlight: Like, Sunny has cancer times a thousand bad, Shadow.

Shadow Moonlight: *gasps* NO!

He grasped the sides of his head.

Shadow Moonlight: W-What have we done?!

Shadowlight: Well, it's not really you. It's more of these two.

He points at you and Hollow.

Shadowlight: You guys just unleashed an unstable whirlwind of fury that's solely trying to hunt Y/N down.

(Y/N): What does he even have against me?

Shadowlight: Probably everything that Shadow doesn't. Which is...basically anything.

Hollow Moonshine: Look, I'm sure it won't be that bad. We'll just track him down wherever he is and take him out.

Shadowlight: Yeah, except how are we gonna do that? He could be literally anywhere.

(Y/N): Can't you track him like you did with V/N, Edge?

Shadowlight: Afraid not, Y/N. I can only use that when I have a physical specimen to use. From this gem however, it's worthless.

Shadow Moonlight: You can't just use me? I mean, Shallow was a part of me for my whole life, so he should have traces of me within him.

Shadowlight: Yeah, I'd rather not, Shad. You've already had enough consciousness sharing your body, I think it's time you keep full control of your own.

Hollow Moonshine: Though, I'm sure you can track him down.

(Y/N): That might be hard to do though. You all saw how he went through that portal he created, so that means that he could either be in this world or Equestria. He could literally be anywhere at this point.

Shadowlight: *sigh* Man, why do you have to steal my thunder?

(Y/N): *sigh* This... this is my fault. I just wanted to stop Shadow from going through any more pain than he already has.

Shadow Moonlight: Y/N, you can't blame yourself for worrying about a friend.

(Y/N): But now because of it, I've potentially released a greater threat than possibly even V/N.

Shadowlight: *sigh* Well... there's no sense in crying over spilled milk now and yeah, he actually IS more dangerous than V/N.

Hollow Moonshine: How do you figure?

Shadowlight: Shallow's temper is something that can be easily sparked but extremely difficult to defuse. He's strengthened by aggravation and can even feed off of it from others. I think after him and Shadow constantly fighting, that seemed to only make him stronger. The more angry he is, the stronger he becomes. If provoked too much by V/N, he could kill him with one punch.

(Y/N): Even if he had all six Disharmony stones?

Shadowlight: I wouldn't know, but I'd have a pretty good feeling he would. It all really narrows down to his anger.

(Y/N): *groan* Great. When it seemed like we could catch a break, something else came along and ruined it.

Hollow Moonshine: Hey, I tried to tell you not to release him from Shallow but, you insisted otherwise.

Shadowlight: Then that means you didn't try hard enough, Hollow.

Hollow Moonshine: *sigh* I guess, but Y/N's ultimately the one at fault here.

Shadow Moonlight: Hey, none of you are at fault here. Y/N was just looking out for me, Hollow. This is mainly my fault. I should've said something about Shallow a long time ago but instead, I've kept quiet about him and let him build up inside me to the point where he's now a threat to society and to Y/N.

(Y/N): Look, as long as we stick together, we should stand a chance against him, right Edge?

Shadowlight: Yeah, that is, if you're willing to stick with us, Hollow.

Hollow Moonshine Yeah, totally! I'm so done with V/N, his followers, and his cause. I thought that I was working with heroes who wanted to bring peace to the world by taking away their will to think for themselves but, I've figured out that he only wants to get revenge and to be in power just like many political leaders.

He then turned and walked up to you.

Hollow Moonshine: So... if you'd allow me Y/N, I'd really like to defect to your team. Please?

He holds his hand out to you, prompting for you to shake it. You looked down at it with a look of uncertainty before glancing back up at him.

(Y/N): Hollow... gaining my trust isn't something that's done in just a few moments.

Hollow Moonshine: I know, I wasn't expecting you to.

He frowned sadly before you grabbed his hand and shook it much to his surprise as he looked back at you to see you smiling.

(Y/N): But that doesn't mean I won't give you the chance to earn it.

Shadowlight: And yet you just gave me your trust right off the bat, Y/N.

(Y/N): W-Well... that's a different story, Edge.

Hollow Moonshine: Listen Y/N, all I want to do is to do something right for the world and if joining you will help me reach that goal, then I'll do whatever it takes to be a part of your group.

(Y/N): I'd say that what you did today is a good step towards it.

Hollow Moonshine: I sure hope so.

(Y/N): Anyways, I guess we should be getting back and tell the others that Edge isn't dead... or gone forever or... however you're still around.

Shadowlight: Heh, let's just go with "physically dead".

He chuckled which made the rest of you chuckle as you turned and created another portal before stepping through it.

(Meanwhile, in Equestria)

We zoom in on a mountain side and pan downwards to reveal a large set of doors with strange glyphs carved upon it. This was the gateway to Tartarus. A horrible, fowl place meant to house Equestria's greatest monsters and villains.

We fade through the doors and we see a whole plethora of creatures in cages that ranged from manticores, bugbears, hydras, and several other creatures that shall not be named. However, the main focus soon shifted to a deeper part of Tartarus, maximum security. It consisted of three large mountains where the tops of them were hollowed out that also came with staircases that led to each one.

Standing in front of one of them was a large jet black dog with three heads that also wore three spiked collars around its necks. This was Cerberus, the guardian of Tartarus.

Currently, they were sleeping on the steps peacefully as the camera zooms up to the top of the stairs. We see a cage being set down by three unicorn ponies who wore blackened suits that closely resembled that of the Men in Black. Inside the cage sat V/N who stared down at the floor of the cage with a shadow over his eyes. He had chains connected all over his body to the sides of the cage as well as a magic dampener over his horn.

Unicorn Stallion #1: You'd better get used to this place, because this is where you'll be staying for the rest of eternity.

He said to V/N who didn't respond to him in the slightest. The unicorn stallion scoffed before turning and leaving with his comrades.

???: So... what are you in for?

A voice off to the side asked V/N. He turned his eyes slightly to look at who was speaking to him. They were revealed to be a creature that closely resembled that of a centaur. He had a blackened torso along with dark grayish scarlett colored skin. His eyes were black with light brilliant yellow irises. He also had an indigoish gray beard and two dark azureish gray horns on the top of his head.

V/N still didn't respond as he turned his eyes back to the floor.

???: The silent type, huh? Well, it's at least better than this chatterbox over here.

??? #2: I heard that!

The centaur turned his eyes to the other voice. They were revealed to be a tiny pegasus filly with moderate scarlet eyes, a pinkish gray coat, and a curled up pale, light grayish arctic blue mane that was tied together by a white bow. Her Cutie Mark was that of a rook from a Chess board.

??? #2: I'm not deaf, Tirek, so if you're gonna talk with the new guy, do it in a lower voice!

The creature, now named Tirek, rolled his eyes before looking back at V/N.

Tirek: Don't mind her. She's got some sort of disorder that changes her mood frequently. So, now that you share the same space as us, you might as well know who we are. I'm Lord Tirek and the pipsqueak is Cozy Glow.

Cozy Glow: Pipsqueak?! I'll have you know that this "pipsqueak" was so close to being the new ruler of Equestria which is more than I can say about you, so-called "Lord Tirek".

Tirek: *sigh* Do you ever shut that mouth of yours up?!

Cozy Glow: What do you think?!

She then cleared her throat and threw on a happier face before looking over at V/N.

Cozy Glow: Sooo... how'd you end up here?

Still nothing came from V/N who continued to stare at the floor of his cage with his head hung low.

Cozy Glow: Hmmm, not much of a talker, huh? *sigh* I guess I'm stuck with a mute and an egotist.

Tirek: Egotist?! Look who's talking!

???: Well, well, well. If it isn't V/N. How's it feel to be locked up behind bars?

Cozy and Tirek stopped their argument to look over at where the voice was coming from with the exception of V/N. The source of the voice stepped out of the shadows to reveal themselves to be Shallow Moonshine.

Tirek: W-What?! How'd you get past Cerberus?

Shallow Moonshine: You mean that three-headed mutt supposedly guarding this place? Oh, don't you worry about him. I made his death quick and painless.

He holds up one of the heads of Cerberus, as Tirek and Cozy Glow stared with widened eyes.

Cozy Glow: Y-You killed him?!

Shallow Moonshine: You make it sound like he was a bigger threat than what he was. All it took was a bone and a knife.

Tirek: Wait, did... you call the other guy... V/N?

Shallow Moonshine: *sarcasm* No, I called him Morgan Freeman. *speaking* What do you think I called him?!

Tirek's eyes panned back over to V/N.

Tirek: I... I thought he was just a legend much like with Grogar.

Shallow Moonshine: Does he look like a legend to you?

Cozy Glow: Ummm... sorry to interrupt, Mr...

Shallow Moonshine: If you wanted my name, you could've just asked for it.

Cozy Glow: *sigh* Fine. What's your name, mister?

Shallow Moonshine: And why would I tell you?

Cozy Glow: Curiosity's sake?

Shallow Moonshine: *groans* Not that it should be anything you should be concerned about but it's Shallow. Shallow Moonshine.

Cozy Glow: Right! Mr. Moonshine, again, sorry for interrupting earlier, but what's so special about... V/N, was it?

Tirek: Are you kidding me?! Have you seriously never heard about the legendary Scourge of Equestria?!

Shallow Moonshine: The only thing legendary about him is how he reached an IQ lower than the average retard.

Cozy Glow: Jeez, even I found that a little harsh.

Shallow Moonshine: I could care less. This guy has done nothing but be a total pain in my ass. He killed my father and then goes on saying that he wants "world order" because all that free will has done has led to death and destruction. While he's right about that, it's still hypocritical to have that come from him after he killed not only my father, but the entire siren race.

Cozy Glow: Huh, so, is that why he's called the Scourge of Equestria?

Shallow Moonshine: He shouldn't have been called anything. He's as worthless as Grogar made him out to be and that's all he ever will be.

(V/N): *whisper* Then why did you come here?

He asked as he turned his head up slightly to look at him with a glare.

(V/N): *whisper* To rub it in my face? To call me the biggest idiot that ever lived? To gloat about the fact that you're out there while I'm in here?

Shallow Moonshine: Oh, I have a lot of reasons for coming here. As fun as those other options sound, I didn't come here for that. I came here to beat the ever living crap out of you...and then I'd...probably set you free. 

V/N's eyes widened slightly before looking back down at the floor once again.

(V/N): *scoffs* *whisper* Why am I not surprised? Is it because of the fact that everyone I ever relied on has betrayed me? Or is it the fact that I'm the world's punching bag?

Shallow Moonshine: Oh, don't play the victim card, V/N. You murdered an entire race to extinction just for the sake of obtaining "world order". Of course they'd turn their backs on you because you're just an asshole. You've always been one and you still are. You don't even come close to being the world's punching bag because the world could care less about what happens to you.

He walked up and wrapped a hoof around one of the bars of V/N's cage and stared at him with rage filled eyes.

Shallow Moonshine: And I'm more than happy to wipe you from the face of existence itself. You murdered countless lives seemingly without a real reason for doing so. You say it's for world order but, I think you know for certain that it's not. You wanna know the real reason why you did it? Hm? It's because you're so incompetent at handling your own emotions just like Shadowlight! All you've been doing is trying to get back at Grogar and everyone else because your goddamn family's gone. Here's a little newsflash for you, V/N! Everybody's got dead people! It doesn't excuse you to get everyone else dead along the way! Even without Y/N, you're still an incompetent, deluded, freak of nature that never should've been given the privilege to live.

He then stepped back and materialized a key with his magic before using it to unlock V/N's chains and cage.

Shallow Moonshine: So, I'm doing the world a favor by destroying you once and for all. But, I'm feeling rather generous, so I set you free from your bindings so you could at least have somewhat of a fighting chance. Unlike you, some of us know how to fight with honor.

He then used his magic to make the rest of the cage disappear.

Shallow Moonshine: Come on, V/N! Let's do this! Just me and you! Right here, right now!

V/N didn't do anything at first as he continued to stare at the floor. Shallow only grew more irritated from this.

Shallow Moonshine: Seriously?! You're not gonna even try to fight back even after I freed you? *groans* And you wonder why Grogar favored Shadowlight. Also, the way I see it... you deserved to lose your family that day. You deserved every goddamn awful thing that ever happened in your measly existence.

A flash rang through V/N's eyes causing them to widen slightly as a result of Shallow's words before something unexpected started happening. From deep within his being, a tiny flame started to grow in size until it became that of a raging inferno. V/N's aura started leaking from his body as he shook slightly.

Shallow Moonshine: Oh, did I touch a nerve? Tough crap, V/N, because it's the truth! I know for a fact that if your family saw who you are now, they'd turn their backs on you just like everyone else!

Suddenly, V/N's form disappeared much to Shallow's shock as he tried to look around for where he could have gone. In a flash, V/N appeared behind him and delivered a swift and hard kick to the side of his face which sent him careening into a wall that was followed by a loud explosion. He undug himself from the wall and stared back at V/N.

Shallow Moonshine: Was that supposed to hurt me?

(V/N): I'm... just... getting... STARTED!!!

Shallow Moonshine: Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Shallow used his magic to quickly fly towards V/N and sent a hoof towards his face in an attempt to punch him, but V/N was quick to react as he jumped over Shallow and sent a magical blast at him which sent him to the floor. Shallow stood back up and spat out a bloody tooth before glaring back at his adversary. He then used his magic to levitate himself again before quickly flying at V/N as he flew towards him as well as the two clashed in between. The two of them sent flurries of punches towards each other so fast that it was hard for Tirek and Cozy Glow to keep up with them.

Tirek: Are... you still following this?

Cozy Glow: N-No... I'm totally lost.

V/N brought both of his hooves above his head and sent them into the back of Shallow's head causing him to careen down to the floor before V/N appeared below him and kicked him off to the side. It was then followed by several more instances of kicking and appearing in front of where he was flying before V/N sent his foe into the ground once more as it caved all around him. Shallow shakily stood as he now had a few cuts and bruises on his body as he looked back up at V/N with a glare.

Shallow Moonshine: You *pant* really think you *pant* can stand *pant* against me? I'm every angry feeling *pant* Shadow ever had throughout his whole life *pant* and FYI, *pant* he's the world's punching bag! The angrier I get, *pant* the more powerful I become! And now *pant* that I'm finally free from him... *pant* I'll take yours too.

He sent a magical blast towards V/N who batted it away only to reveal that Shallow had followed right behind it as he sent V/N flying into the air. He then flew towards him and sent another flurry of punches, this time, into V/N stomach and face. He then threw V/N into a wall with a thunderous crash as he instantly appeared in front of V/N and sent several hard punches into his face.

Shallow Moonshine: *punch* THIS IS FOR MURDERING MY FATHER! *punch* HOW DOES IT FEEL, HUH?! *punch* HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE BRUNT OF EVERYONE'S FRUSTRATION?! *punch* HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE INJURED V/N, HUH?! *punch* HOW DOES IT FEEL?! *punch* ALL YOU DO IS RUIN PEOPLE AND PONIES' LIVES! *punch* AND FOR WHAT?! JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR OWN FAMILY THAT YOU HAVE TO GO AND TAKE AWAY OTHERS?! *punch* THAT MAKES YOU LOWER THAN LITERALLY ANYONE ON ANY PLANET OR UNIVERSE FOR THAT MATTER!! *punch* YOU'RE NOTHING *punch* BUT AN EGOTISTICAL *punch* NARCISSISTIC *punch* INCOMPETENT *punch* JACKASS AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY! NO MATTER HOW YOU VIEW YOURSELF, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING BUT THAT IN THE END! *punch*

Thunderous punch after thunderous punch, Shallow continued to beat V/N into submission as Tirek and Cozy Glow couldn't help but tremble in fear slightly.

Cozy Glow: I-I'd hate to b-be him, r-right n-now.

Tirek: Y-You said it.

The thunderous punches continued to ring through all of Tartarus until they stopped. Shallow could be seen panting heavily with his hooves covered in blood while staring at a very beaten looking V/N whose head was hung low.

Shallow Moonshine: *pant* Yeah, *pant* not so tough now, *pant* are you? *pant* If you thought *pant* that you have felt great pain before, *pant* I'm the very definition of it! *pant* Now...

He held his bloodied hoof back for one final punch.

Shallow Moonshine: It's time to end your miserable existence. You should know that once I'm done with you, I'm gonna find your family's graves... and piss all over them. Say goodnight... you pathetic waste of flesh.

With a loud scream, he sent his fist forwards towards V/N's face as a loud thunderous boom could be heard. However, it's revealed that Shallow now had a look of utter shock as a result... of V/N blocking his fist.

Shallow Moonshine: Oh...I was not expecting that. But I was expecting not to expect something so it doesn't count.

He then looked back at V/N whose eyes were closed before they opened themselves to reveal that they had turned into a pair of dark (F/C) slitted eyes.

(V/N): You... damned... fool. I... am a creation of the umbrum... and the umbrum is known for operating in the shadows. And guess where we are right now.

Shallow was confused by that until he had noticed their current surroundings. Somehow, V/N had managed to teleport the both of them to V/N's shadow world from when he was stuck in your head all that time ago.

Shallow Moonshine: Your brain? That would explain why there's nothing here.

(V/N): Exactly... nothing but the silence... and the darkness.

Shallow Moonshine: Like your family is right now.

V/N glared before he scoffed.

(V/N): I don't know why I bother trying to be scary around you since nothing seems to phase you.

Shallow Moonshine: When you've been through as much as I have, nothing can. All I feel is nothing but anger and grief for all the crap I've been put through. I've been trying to protect Shadow for years from that so-called "Savior of CHS" and yet somehow, he picks him over me. The guy who's been with him a lot longer than Y/N ever was.

It was then that V/N got an idea.

(V/N): Then instead of directing your anger towards me, why don't you direct it towards him, his pathetic harem, and Shadow?

Shallow Moonshine: Because I still have a bone to pick with you. Also, what makes you think I would ever accept an offer like that?

(V/N): Because you and I want the same thing. To kill Y/N. Is that not what you want? I mean, he DID take Shadow away from you.

Shallow Moonshine: Do you honestly think I'm that stupid, V/N? I can see through anyone's manipulation no matter how subtle they try to be. He did not take Shadow from me. Shadow made that decision himself.

(V/N): And that feels just awful, doesn't it?

Shallow Moonshine: You know, you sound exactly like the Dazzlings when they're trying to persuade and it's not working, whatsoever. Say whatever you want, V/N, I'm NOT working for you! I'm not about to be the replacement for that imposter you created of me.

*SHANK!*

Shallow Moonshine: GYAH!!

He grunted in pain from something stabbing him in the back. He looked down at his stomach to see the end of a blade sticking out of an open wound. He turned his head slowly to see something he truly didn't expect to see. V/N was standing behind him with a grin. He was about to question how he could be in two places at once before looking forward just in time to see "V/N" fade away into nothing.

(V/N): Like I said, we Umbrum work in the shadows, so we have a knack for... fooling our victims.

His grin widens but then it fades away once he hears Shallow slow clapping.

Shallow Moonshine: Oh, that was a good try, V/N. A really good try, I'd give you a participation award if there was one. But, there's one thing that you don't seem to understand.

He yanks the blade out from his stomach as the wound begins to self heal all on its own, much to V/N's shock.

Shallow Moonshine: Like I said, I'm an anger incarnate. I can't be eliminated that easily. Not even by the sharpest sword ever known to man can do the job. Nice try though.

He then held the blade in a swinging motion.

Shallow Moonshine: But sadly... it wasn't enough.

*SLASH!*

In a swift motion, Shallow had decapitated V/N's head from his body as it slowly floated unmovingly.

Shallow Moonshine: Tell your family I said, "Get a life".

The blade disappeared as well as V/N's body as Shallow continued to float in the dark void. He expected himself to be back in the real world by now... but for some reason he wasn't.

Shallow Moonshine: Are you gonna come out of hiding now or are you just gonna send another fake copy?

He called out, but he got no response.

Shallow Moonshine: Real smooth, V/N. You can't fool me. Just come on out already!

He looked around to try and find V/N anywhere but he still didn't appear.

Shallow Moonshine: Fine, be that way. I'll just get out of here myself.

He tried to focus his magic to conjure up a portal to escape... but he couldn't for some reason.

Shallow Moonshine: Why... why can't I use my magic all of a sudden? I was able to heal myself just moments ago, so why can't I now?

His answer soon came in the form of strange glyphs appearing all around him. He looked upon each of them and soon realized something... they were anti magic glyphs!

Shallow Moonshine: Well I'll be damned. He actually managed to step up his game. I guess that proves that he's just as big of a coward as he is an asshole. Can't even fight fair.

(V/N) *voice*: When you're facing an enemy that feeds on anger, sometimes, you've gotta be smart about it.

Shallow was startled by his voice before he looked around angrily.

Shallow Moonshine: *sarcasm* Oh, look at you trying to use your brain for the first time in your life. Real proud of you, V/N, bravo. *speaking* Now, I won't ask a second time. Where the hell are you?

The camera pans out to reveal that V/N had managed to capture Shallow within a gem similar to the one he used to capture Shadowlight.

(V/N): Oh, I'm much closer than you'd think.

Shallow Moonshine *voice*: Eh, good enough.

(V/N): I must commend you for releasing me, Shallow. I'll be honest, I had lost all hope of escaping until you showed up. But now, thanks to you, I can resume my plans. You can find me all you want, but you'll be just like how I used to be. Spending eternity wandering an endless void of nothingness where the only company you'll have will be the darkness.

Shallow Moonshine *voice*: Pffft. And you say I'm the edgy one.

(V/N): Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I went after your parents next.

Shallow Moonshine *voice* WHAT?!?! DON'T YOU DARE!!

He shouted as an aura leaked from the gem and into V/N who felt himself grow stronger.

(V/N): That's right, Shallow. Keep getting angrier. What used to be your greatest power has now become mine.

Shallow Moonshine *voice*: Tch. So now you're depending on my power in order to win against Y/N? Just how low do you have to stoop in order to feel like you've accomplished something?

(V/N): *sigh* You know what? I've had enough of your toxicity for one day. Just know that regardless of the circumstances, I still ended up winning against you.

Shallow Moonshine *voice*: You may have won the battle but, I've won the war.

(V/N): How so? In case you didn't get it the first time, I'm not the one floating in an endless void.

Shallow Moonshine *voice*: You can't do anything without relying on the help of others. It's why you created Hollow and rallied all of the villains Y/N's defeated because you simply cannot do a damn thing yourself. You're as useless as you are retarded. It's no wonder why Grogar threw you away when he did.

V/N had enough of this and used his magic to silence Shallow as he turned to face Tirek and Cozy Glow.

(V/N): What about the both of you? Got any poisonous words you'd like to spout in my face?

Cozy Glow: N-Not from me, that's for sure!

Tirek: N-Not at all!

(V/N): Good. At least, the both of you know when to submit to someone who's far more superior.

Shallow Moonshine: Oh, listen to you, Mr. High and mighty! You are nowhere near superior. If anything you're beyond lower than inferior of everyone in this world and the next.

V/N, once again, used his magic to silence Shallow. He turned and was about to walk out before Cozy Glow called out to him.

Cozy Glow: W-Wait! You're not just gonna leave us here, are you?!

V/N stopped and looked over his shoulder at the two of them.

(V/N): What can you two do that would be remotely useful to me?

Tirek: I can absorb magic of all creatures alike and can give some of their magical power to you. As for her... she's useless.

Cozy Glow: HEY!!

V/N turned his body to glare at Tirek and Cozy Glow.

(V/N): And what reason do I have to trust either of you? Every person I thought could be a friend to me has either betrayed me, used me, or something worse. Why would you two be any different?

Tirek: Because I've heard about how great you are... and I honestly looked up to you for that. I mean, Grogar may have been the father of monsters, but you were the famous Scourge of Equestria. Not even that fool Shadowlight had accomplished as many things as you have.

Cozy Glow: Shadowlight?

Tirek: He used to be V/N's partner in crime before he had gotten soft and betrayed him.

Cozy Glow: Ohhhhhhh. Look V/N, Tirek may be a narcissist...

Tirek gave her a glare for that.

Cozy Glow: But he's definitely not a liar... or at least, not anymore. I know that because I've spent so much time here with him, so I'm certain that he's telling the truth about looking up to you.

Tirek: Exactly! Just bust us out and we'll do whatever you say without question. Besides, I wouldn't take what Shallow said seriously about relying on others for help. From what it seemed like, I'd hate to spend even five seconds with someone like him.

Cozy Glow: Yeah, he seemed like a real pessimist for sure.

(V/N): *sigh* To be honest, no one wants to be around him. Not even his own host.

He walked closer to Tirek and Cozy Glow's cages.

(V/N): If I let the both of you out, you will swear loyalty only to me. Is that made clear to you both?

He asked as the Cozy and Tirek looked at each other for a second before turning back to him and nodding in agreement.

Cozy Glow: You have our utmost loyalty!

Tirek: Yeah... what she said.

V/N squinted his eyes at them before sighing.

(V/N): ...Fine.

He took the key that Shallow used earlier and unlocked Tirek and Cozy Glow's cages as Cozy started kissing the ground.

Cozy Glow: Oh, how I missed you, solid ground! I'll never take you for granted ever again!

V/N and Tirek looked at her with raised eyebrows until V/N looked up at Tirek.

(V/N): Should I be expecting this from now on?

He asked as Tirek facepalmed.

Tirek: It'd be better not to acknowledge it.

(V/N): Uh-huh...

Cozy then stood up and saluted V/N.

Cozy Glow: What's our first order of business, boss?!

(V/N): Well, getting out of here for one.

Tirek: I think I can help with that.

He said with a devious grin. We then do a jump cut to the front gates of Tartarus before they are blown open and the three unicorn stallions from before came flying out before landing on the ground while seemingly out of breath. Tirek steps out to reveal that he had slightly grown in size and his horns were protruding out more. The colors all over his body had also highlighted slightly.

He then kissed one of his biceps before looking back down at V/N who soon walked out before him.

Tirek: See? I told you that you needed me. Now what?

(V/N): Well, it's simple. We recollect the Disharmony Stones.

Tirek and Cozy raised an eyebrow at that.

Cozy Glow: Disharmony Stones?

(V/N): They're a set of six gems that are said to cancel out even the Elements of Harmony themselves. Gems that give the wielder unspeakable power. I almost had them all once, but thanks to my former right hand man as well as that damned princess of friendship, they were stolen from me. And now they're all out there somewhere.

Cozy Glow: Umm, not to discourage you from doing so, but how are we gonna find all of them? They could literally be anywhere.

V/N growled before turning away and staring forwards.

(V/N): Then we'll just have to force these insignificant ponies to find them for us! It's time that the human world and Equestria knew of our presence. No more hiding, no more disguises, no MERCY!!

V/N turned back to Tirek and Cozy Glow.

(V/N): But first, I'd like to introduce you both to some friends that I made before I came here.

(Back in your world)

In V/N's realm, Midnight Sparkle and Demon Shimmer were currently having a very tense game of chess while Juniper Monstar and Gaea Everfree were watching.

Juniper Monstar: Who do you think is gonna win?

Gaea Everfree: I'm betting on Midnight since she did originate from an intellect.

Juniper Monstar: I don't know. Demon Shimmer's made it this far, I'm hoping she'll make a comeback of sorts.

They looked back at the game taking place as Midnight and Demon Shimmer continued to look down at the chess board with very stern and focused stares. Midnight then perked up before moving one of her pieces to a particular point on the board.

Midnight Sparkle: And that's checkmate!

Demon Shimmer: Shoot!

She shouted before pouting as Midnight was doing a victory dance of sorts.

Juniper Monstar: Well, looks like you were right, Gaea.

Gaea Everfree: Looks like it.

Demon Shimmer: *sigh* It's been several weeks now. When is V/N and Hollow gonna get back?

Midnight Sparkle: I don't think time really passes here, Shimmer.

Demon Shimmer: Still though, I'd like to know when those two get back.

Juniper Monstar: Collecting the Disharmony Stones is a long process, Shimmer. Besides, the payout will be all the more satisfying.

Gaea Everfree: I sure hope so.

???: Well, wait no more.

They heard someone say off to the side. They all turned their eyes to where the voice came from until they widened upon seeing who it was. It was their lord and creator himself, V/N, but he wasn't alone. To his left was Tirek who now had long white hair and was missing his horns. He was also wearing white shoes as well as a set of black pants that was held up by a belt.

And to his right was Cozy Glow who was now wearing a blue dress and small red dress shoes.

Cozy Glow: W-What the?! What happened to my body?!

She shouted in a fright as she checked out the rest of her body.

Tirek: This... is unorthodox.

He said while checking out his own body as well.

(V/N): Trust me, you'll both get used to it eventually.

Demon Shimmer: Uh...welcome back, V/N.

Midnight walked over and noticed that the Infinity Amulet wasn't around V/N's neck.

Midnight Sparkle: Wait... what happened to the Infinity Amulet?

V/N looked down at his fist and clenched it angrily.

(V/N): Well... you can thank Hollow for that.

Gaea Everfree: Hollow? What did he do?

(V/N): I...don't want to talk about it right now. Let's just say that because of him, the Amulet was taken and is now split apart once again.

Villains: WHAT?!

(V/N): But, no worries, my friends. We'll get them back, only this time, there will be no more hiding for us.

Demon Shimmer: What do you mean?

(V/N): It's time that we all stop hiding in the shadows and force those insignificant ponies to find the stones for us.

Midnight Sparkle: While I'm all for this idea, won't that be downright suicidal to challenge a whole world full of magical ponies though?

Tirek: It would have been, if I wasn't here to assist.

He stepped forward, gaining everyone's attention.

Demon Shimmer: Wait...are you...Lord Tirek? 

Tirek: In the flesh. I am forever indebted to V/N for setting me free.

Cozy Glow: Hey! Don't forget that he set me free too!

Gaea Everfree: Um, why is there a kid here?

(V/N): *sigh* To be honest, she's along for the ride.

Midnight Sparkle: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We can't do that V/N! Do you know what the penalties are for kidnapping children?! It's not pretty, I can tell you that much.

Juniper Monstar: Midnight, I'm pretty sure she went with him willingly.

Cozy Glow: Yeah, I did.

Midnight Sparkle: *sigh* Fine. I'm still not too sure how a child could help us in any meaningful way.

(V/N): I don't either but, if she was locked up in Tartarus with Tirek, there must be a good reason for it.

Cozy Glow: You're darn right there is! I nearly had all of Equestria bowing before me before that stupid Princess Twilight had to step in and ruin it all!

Demon Shimmer: Join the club, little sister. We got jackets.

Gaea Everfree: So, we're going to Equestria to get the stones back?

(V/N): As well as get the ones we haven't gotten yet. Although, Hollow did give me a most wondrous idea. That we also recruit some of the villains that Princess Twilight and her friends had defeated back in Equestria.

Juniper Monstar: Is it even possible to revive all of them?

Midnight Sparkle: Well, if he was able to revive all of us, then I'm sure he can do it with them too.

(V/N): I'm sure it won't be much of an issue. Now then, it's time we leave this world for now and focus our efforts on claiming the stones.

Demon Shimmer: Finally! It's about time I get to do something!

Gaea Everfree: I agree. As nice as it was for us to spend time getting to know each other, we needed to have something to do.

(V/N): Then follow me, my friends.

He gestured for them to follow as he created another portal behind him and stepped through with everyone else following close behind leaving the castle empty.

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Okay! That looks like another chapter finished! What's next on the list, Shadow?)

(Shadowlight2784: Well, let's see. *flips through script* Ummmm...oh! Next is the Groundhog Day arc.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Groundhog Day arc? You mean Sunset's Backstage Pass?)

(Shadowlight2784: Yeah, Jordan that's what I said. Groundhog Day arc.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: But... isn't it called Sunset's Backstage Pass though?)

(Shadowlight2784: Well, yeah. I was just implying that this arc was based off of Groundhog Day which I guess a lot of people already knew. You know? The one with Bill Murray where he's stuck reliving the same day over and over again?)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Ohhhhh, I get it. To be honest, I haven't seen the movie yet, so I wouldn't have made the connection.)

(Shadowlight2784: Ah, figures. Anyway, we hope you all enjoyed this chapter even if it was a little out of the ordinary.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Still though, we hope that you managed to get a kick out of it at least. Next time will be the start of the Sunset's Backstage Pass Arc... or the Groundhog Day Arc... whichever floats your boat. Until then, this is Jordanwolfboy9743...)

(Shadowlight2784: And Shadowlight2784...)

(Jordanwolfboy9743 & Shadowlight2784: Signing out! See ya! *walks away*)

(Shadowlight2784: *distantly* Hey, uh, did you by any chance see two guys that looked exactly like us around here? They came through some green portal I think.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *distantly* I'm... not too sure. I think I did, but it could have just be-)

(*silence*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
57.9K 1.7K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...
234K 4.7K 37
I know this is gonna sound weird but one day my whole world changed, you see cards started falling out of the sky, coming down like rain, at first we...