Chapter 24: Hangout With A Childhood Friend

It's been about two weeks since the Friendship Games and things have never been better. You got back on good terms with your childhood friend, all of CPA now respects both you along with the rest of Canterlot High, this world's Twilight now attends your school, and all the magic that was taken from you and your harem was restored to their rightful owners. Right now, you were sitting on your living room couch cuddling with Sunset while watching a horror movie.

(Y/N): Seriously, how is it that people are so stupid in horror movies? I'm pretty sure you and I would be smarter than this girl who keeps tripping over everything.

Sunset Shimmer: It's all cliche, Y/N. They do it simply because it's what all typical horror movies do. Sometimes, it's like they don't even try to make good choices.

(Y/N): Well, I'll tell you one thing, if there was a crazy guy with a hockey mask whilst brandishing a machete coming after you or the girls, he'd have to answer to me first.

Sunset Shimmer: And that's why you're called the Savior, Y/N.

She smiled before kissing your cheek. You then heard a knock at your door as Sunset got up from the couch and stretched.

Sunset Shimmer: I'll get it. You stay here and tell me what I missed.

(Y/N): I'm sure whatever it is you'll miss will either be super uneventful or irrelevant to the plot or maybe even both.

Sunset walked over to the front door and looked through the peephole when she suddenly screamed bloody murder and fell to the floor on her butt. You quickly stood up and went over to her.

(Y/N): What's wrong, Sunshine?

Sunset Shimmer: T-There... T-T-There's a-a...

(Y/N): A what?

She shakily pointed at the door before you threw on a serious face and you made your hand glow with your magical aura.

(Y/N): Sunset, get behind me.

She did as she was told as she stood behind you while you slowly reached for the doorknob and swung it open revealing the person on the other side to be someone wearing a Jason mask.

???: What's up, guys?

(Y/N): Buddy, it's not Halloween. We don't have any candy.

The person shook their head before they took off the mask revealing themselves to be Shadow.

Shadow Moonlight: If I wanted candy, I would've had Pinkie Pie as an accomplice.

Sunset Shimmer: Shadow? What the heck?! You scared me half to death!

Shadow Moonlight: Half? Well, I guess you gotta start somewhere.

(Y/N): What were you even doing wearing that thing in the first place, Shad?

Shadow Moonlight: Well, Sunny actually made this mask a long time ago for a Halloween costume and I wanted to see if it could almost pass for the real thing. I guess seeing as how Sunset almost had a heart attack that it looks pretty accurate.

(Y/N): Heh, it's actually kinda funny now that we know you're not the real thing.

Sunset Shimmer: *groan* Well, it wasn't exactly funny for me.

(Y/N): Aww, come on, Sunset. I'm sure Shadow didn't mean to scare you.

Shadow Moonlight: Yeah, I was planning to give him a heart attack.

(Y/N): Dude, you thought that by wearing a simple hockey mask was gonna scare me?

Shadow Moonlight: No but it was something to do. I guess I should've brought the machete.