attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

thirty six

7.8K 417 2.8K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

YOUR EYES OPENED TO MEET THE CEILING OF A HOSPITAL ROOM, the noises of the vital sound monitor beeping in the background. your body still throbbed with pain and your mind immediately went to eren and the entire car accident.

"eren!" you cried out, your body jolting up and a wave of affliction stung throughout your entire body, causing you to whimper. your eyes scanned around the room and you saw your mother turn around immediately after hearing your voice, she was setting up vases of flowers in a corner of the hospital room and her eyes watered.

"oh (y/n)!" she cried, her voice was full of concern yet relief and she ran to you, gently pulling you into her arms as her own tears flowed down her eyes.

"m..mom?" you voiced out and she pulled away after several moments of holding you. "what happened? where's eren?! is eren okay?! take me to him! please, mom!" you implored as your hands gripped tightly onto the sleeves of her shirt, your saddened and worried tears for your lover penetrating now coming out.

your mother continued to cry, she didn't answer you which caused you to become even more perturbed. you proceeded to plead her to tell you about eren and his whereabouts, but she just wouldn't open her mouth.

"how many days has it been?" you questioned after, hoping she would answer. "how long have i been in here? mom, talk to me, please!" you raised your voice, you wanted answers— you needed them.

"it's been three days since you've been here.." your mother finally answered as she quickly wiped away her tears, her red puffed eyes now looking into yours. "eren.. woke up not too long ago but he.." your mother continued and you tugged on her sleeve.

"he what?!" you cried out, but before she could answer— the door to your hospital room swung open. both you and your mother's head turned towards the door and saw reiner, standing there, hands in his pockets and his gaze pinned on you.

he didn't seem surprised, nor happy to see you awake from your short coma. reiner's expression was completely blank and cold, he gestured for your mother to leave and in which, she constrained to and quickly left the room closing the door behind her.

after the door was shut and it had become silent in the room, reiner began to walk towards you in a slight slow pace. your heart was racing but you gave the male a scowling glare, full of loathe and reiner only laughed at the manner of your face before standing right at the edge of your bed.

"did you have a good dream, (y/n)?" reiner questioned and you kept your glare on him.

"where's eren?" you ignored his stupid comments and questioned him about your lover you worried about, the one you were aching to see at the moment.

reiner frowned and sighed, before his vile grin returned to his lips. "i'll be nice to you and tell you. eren woke up yesterday and don't worry, he's doing just as fine."

you didn't know if you should believe reiner on that, but deep down, a feeling of relief rushed towards you, easing you a bit. "tell me where he is, i want to see him," you said, pushing yourself up and tried to get out of the bed but before you could stand up, reiner spoke.

"oh no, no. i don't think so," reiner said and you turned your head back at him, raising a brow. "you may want to see him, but i don't think he wants to see you," he finished and you felt your heart quicken.

"what? what do you mean?!"

"eren.. well that idiot, he.." reiner hummed as he stopped, giving you a smirk which infuriated you. with all of your strength, you stood up from your hospital bed and stomped over to him, your hands reaching up to grasp the collar of his suit.

"tell me now, reiner. i'm not going to tolerate this stupid actions of yours, you already piss me off with your existence," you snapped and reiner laughed at your statement, which made your glare sharpen even more.

"oh (y/n), you don't scare me, i can put you in another three day coma if i wanted to," reiner spoke through his laugh, causing you to lightly gasp and he pushed you off him. you stumbled back but balanced yourself by holding onto the bed. reiner fixed his collar before looking back at you. "eren must think he's so smart for setting up a runaway plan like that and taking you with him," reiner began to say, stepping towards you.

"he's still as dense as the day he stepped into marley middle school. tsk, i don't even know how you became so attracted to such a man like that, your taste in men are absolutely terrible," reiner insults as he continued to approach you, making you step back a bit. "i warned him many times to stay away from you and yet he didn't, he must've really loved you," reiner snickered.

"why.. why do you suddenly fucking care?! what happened to historia, huh?!" you hollered and reiner furrowed his brows, his hazel eyes burning into your own. "why can't you just let me be with eren? why?!"

"because you were mine in the first place, (y/n)," reiner hissed and you scoffed.

"bullshit! i'm not yours, not one bit of me is yours. i can't believe you have the audacity to say that because that's just completely embarrassing!" you spat as your body stopped in its tracks from backing up. now you were face to face with reiner.

"well you are now," reiner growled as one of his hands reached up to grab hold of your face, causing you to wince from the body pain received from the car accident. "what's even more disgusting is how you carried his child for several weeks before it died from the car crash. i can't believe you even slept with him," he scowled before throwing you down onto the bed.

you shrieked as your eyes peeked back up at reiner, beyond stunned from the words he said. "w..what? pregnant?" you spoke, your voice low and broken. is that why you had been feeling nauseated from those previous weeks? and you were even on the pill, how was that possible?

"yeah, pregnant," reiner repeated as he watched you stay in your same shocked position for a moment. it amused him to see your reaction and he turned around, beginning to walk away. "well, enjoy your few days here at the hospital. i pushed our wedding to next saturday, i hope you're ready," he added and your eyes immediately averted to him.

"what?!" you shouted as your body stood up and reiner turned around to look at you with a raised brow. "why— why would you—" you stammered.

"isn't it obvious? so your stupid self won't go off running like that with another man and once you're married to me, i'll completely have control over you," reiner said before turning around again.

"wait reiner please!" you cried out just as he reached the door. "please just let me see eren! please!" you begged as you began to cry again, you wanted to see him so bad, your heart felt like it was being jabbed so many times and you couldn't breathe well.

reiner turned around to look at you in the eyes again, his countenance full of seriousness. "like i told you earlier, i don't think he wants to see you.. because— he has amnesia."

your heart immediately dropped after hearing those words leaving reiner's mouth. your body collapsed onto the floor of the hospital grounds and reiner chuckled, again.

"eren won't remember you, so there's no point in going to see him. just give up on him, after he's discharged from the hospital, he's leaving for new york— without you, like he was supposed to do in the first place," reiner finished off before opening the door and stepping out, leaving you there on the floor.

𖤐

"you have a few broken ribs and you were several weeks pregnant before you lost the child after the accident. unfortunately, the last pill you took must've not been effective and that was why after having intercourse, you conceived a child," the doctor explained to you, though you weren't even listening to him. your mother was sitting beside of you on one side of your bed, while ymir in another side.

ymir rushed to see you once after hearing the news of you waking up. jean, sasha and connie were currently on their way back to see you, since they had just left this morning before you woke up. the only thing on your mind was eren, and everything reiner told you about.

just as the doctor finished retelling you everything reiner told you, your mouth opened to ask a question.

"what about eren? the man i was with that night of the accident?" you spoke, your gaze slowly turning to look at the doctor. "is it true? does he have amnesia?" your voice cracked and the doctor sighed, adjusting his glasses.

"unfortunately, yes. he does have amnesia and he doesn't remember anything about the accident nor the memories of you. we've asked him couple of times and even his friends asked, but he doesn't remember, i'm sorry," the doctor answered before excusing himself and leaving the room.

"(y/n).." your mother then said after the doctor left, her hand softly caressing your arm. "i'm so sorry, dear.."

"can i at least see him?! please?!" you turned to your mother, your vision becoming blurry from tears. you didn't know how many times you cried today, but it felt like a lot and you knew it wouldn't stop anytime soon.

"he won't remember you—" your mother said but you snapped.

"goddamn! as much as it hurts to know that he doesn't remember me, i still want to see him!" you cried and your mother frowned, along with ymir who kept silent. "i.. i want to see him, please," you turned your head away and looked down, tears dripping down from your eyes and falling to your hands that rested on your laps.

"no, i will not allow you to see him," your fathers voice appeared suddenly, making you three females look towards the direction of his voice. your father had a stern expression on his face as he stepped closer. "you know, i didn't raise my daughter to be such a whore— seeing and sleeping with another man like that. you do know that you brought shame to our family?!" he raised his voice at you as his eyebrows furrowed.

"you shouldn't yell at her, she just woke up-" ymir spoke but your father quickly interrupted her.

"ymir, please do not interfere with our family matters," your father said giving her a quick glance. "please leave the room— your father is waiting for you outside," he added and ymir hesitated, but stood up and left the room as she was told.

"dear, please, let her see eren," your mother said and your father gave her a glare.

"like i said, i'm not allowing you to see eren," your father said, his gaze returning back to you. "i'm highly disappointed in you. i'm sure reiner already told you, but the wedding will be next saturday and you will be discharged next week on wednesday."

"why.. why can't you just let me see the person who made me the happiest throughout this hellish arranged marriage?!" you screamed, your hands turning into balls of fist. "don't you care about my happiness?!"

"you will find happiness after you get married to reiner," your father spoke, receiving a message from someone and began to make his way out of the room. "and didn't you get the message? eren doesn't remember you, so suck it up and move on," he added on before leaving.

"dear!" your mother shouted and watched as her husband left the room. she stormed out after him, leaving you there, in more tears.

𖤐

well here it is 😩

THE AMOUNT OF RED COMMENTS IN THE LAST CHAPTER PLSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10.7K 12
You and Eren have a unforgettable childhood together- but he decides to go train to be a soldier, telling you to stay behind because of his concern f...
161K 5.2K 34
you're sent by marley to kill eren jaeger. [extended summary inside] - ENEMIES TO LOVERS. eren x fem reader
200K 7.8K 33
(Ereri AU Fan Fiction) Eren Jaeger has always been a constant third wheel amongst his friends, all in their relationship's and lovey dovey glory. E...
5.4K 182 17
In the tapestry of your life, woven with good grades and great friends, your sweet and kind personality has endeared you to many. However, amidst the...