A bunch of x reader one shots

By delusionreaderbitch

So basically what the title says except for really bad grammar, bad writing and all the characters belong to... More

A/n Request rules!!!
Bucky Barnes x reader - My Little Hot Head
Percy Jackson x Reader Enough
Elsa x Fem! reader Little Miss Perfect
Platonic! Fairy Godmother x Fem! VK! Reader Smoke a joint
Damian Wayne x fem Reader The Sky Will Hold Without You
Steve Rogers x Reader- How To Rip My Heart Out From The Inside
Platonic! Fat! Hera x fem! Demigod! Reader Don't Bother
Peggy Schuyler x fem! Laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 1/2
Kaz Brekker x fem Reader Cut Me Instead
A/n 10 parts!!!
Prompts
Inej Ghafa x Reader - Captains?
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 1:
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 2:
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Staying
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 3:
Peggy Schuyler x fem! laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 2/2
Dialogue snippets Six of Crows Part 4:
Kaz Brekker x fem! reader - The Saints Of Feedom
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Crows
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Crows part 2
How Kaz Brekker ended up dating the Darklings sister headcanon
Older! Artemis Fowl x fem! Reader - All The Time In The World
Inej Ghafa x fem! Brekker Reader - Captains? Part 2
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Talent
Dialogue snippet six of crows: Part 5
First Kiss With Kaz Brekker Headcanon
Ah, Guys!?! 1k?!
Kaz Brekker x fem! mute! Reader - Dancing eyes
Grishaverse fem! Smut headcanons Part 1
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Dark Grey
2k views?! 🤯🥳
Kaz Brekker x ghafa! Reader - Selfish
Kaz Brekker x Reader - If You Dare
(Another one, I know) Kaz Brekker x Reader - Bisexual
A/n: Just an update
Inej Ghafa x fem! Insecure! Reader - Arms Of A Saint
Kaz Brekker x fem! Mute Reader - Monsters (Dancing eyes Part 2/2)
Older! Artemis fowl x fem! Reader - Spying Part 1/2
A/n: I'm BACK!!!
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Irony
Kaz Brekker x male! Reader - We all need saving sometimes
Jealousy it is - Zoya Nazyalensky x fem! Reader
A/n: Hey... I'm Back...
Riff (WSS) x fem! Reader - Angel
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - In Other Words

Kaz Brekker x fem Reader In The Rain

1.8K 18 1
By delusionreaderbitch

A/N: So this is going to be interesting... So because Kaz has some problems with touching people I thought I would make the reader suffer as well... The reader in this story has problems with skin contact as well and was abused as a kid so beware! 

Warnings: Bad writing, CHILDHOOD ABUSE, HARASSMENT, language, HAPHEPHOBIA, SEXUAL ABUSE, THE MENAGERIE, THE READER THINKS OF HERSELF AS NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY FOLKS! Some angst then some fluff near the end. You have been warned!

Summary: The crows are on a mission (Matthias is alive) and the crows don't know you very well (well expect for Kaz you and him have known each for years and he's technically your boyfriend but the other crows have no idea!!!) It's a dangerous mission (well when is it not hehe.) And Kaz is going to die but you save him! Let's see what will be revealed to the rest of the crows because of this dilemma. The reader also can turn into a creature like; wings come out of her back claws produce and she gets horns and a tail, and Fangs. She has a healing factor, kinda like Spiderman's, and she can touch people and they can die, and she basically has a mix between Alina's powers and the Darklings powers that I call moonlight magic. All her senses are amped up and same with her strength, agility, speed the whole shebang. Cheesy I know. But anyways onward and enjoy!

(All rights go to Leigh Bardugo and You I just own the plot!) 

Reader p.o.v.

Running in the rain sucks. Especially when your running from the Blacktips. Especially when there are Blacktips chasing you and another group of people named the Hunters. Especially when those people were hired by Tante Helen. So to start off today I was going on a mission with Kaz and his crow friends, to officially end the Blacktips and whip them out  completely. Then to give the mission a good start none of the crows (besides Kaz) were trusting me at all. And I didn't expect them to but when I mean trust I mean like mission level of trust so they would at least trust my capability or at least trust Kaz. But they absolutely did not!    

Which is fine, because why would they trust a monster? Not that they know I'm one (again besides Kaz.)

So when we went to ambush their leader (the Blacktip's) there was no one there.

Well Kaz's entire plan just about went up in flames in those couple moments. 

So we scope the area a bit till this guy jumps me and holds a knife to my throat. 

Fantastic. This day is just perfect. 

Being held right up against a man that's not Kaz with a history in the menagerie may off set me a tinsy bit. Screw you guy. Then it was fine though because I hit a spot on his neck to make his hand go numb so he drop the dagger and with his knife I killed him. Slit throat of course.

The irony that comes with living.

Then at least 33 men because apparently the Blacktips are sexist come into the abandoned warehouse. Kaz turned to us gave us a nod and we ran. While we're running for our lives these guys (there's about 8 of them) which call themselves the Hunters as they yelled what they wanted at us and came pouncing towards me. And of course they wanted to kill me.

So life is just amazing right now, and running in the rain sucks. Screw the rain saint/god because I'm going to tear their eyeball out if I meant them in death. 

I run around a corner with the rest of the crows following because I can run inhumanly fast (well not really just faster then the average human.) Then I run into a weird sort of field thing that was close the the warehouse so we can fight and know where everyone is because their is a lot of people who want to kill me and Kaz. Great.

You could just let your other side out and this could be done in minutes. A voice in my head whispers. 

Shut up. I think to myself. Everyone hates a monster. I think as I take a quick glance over to Kaz.

The crows and I gather ourselves together, I look to Kaz; "We could still end this, the Blacktips's leader is here." I nod my head over to the big bulky man with dirty blonde hair and redish pale skin looking for our hiding spot. 

Kaz's gaze is on mine unwavering with those topaz eyes with that strike of green in them every now and then. "We could." He says 

"But..." Nina says. I glance over to her quickly, but what? So I say exactly what I think.

"But what?" I snap slightly annoyed- we should be getting a move on there's 41 people to take down we have to get going.

"Those guys wanted to kill you Y/n, it's not safe for anyone here it could be potentially fatal to this job."

I shrug my shoulders uncaring, who would care if I died? Kaz might for a while. I sneak a glance at Inej. But he has her, and I know she's 100 times better than I am Kaz just needs to see that.

"Who isn't after to kill me these days? Plus a jobs a job, I die, I die, there's nothing anyone can do about that. If I'm going to die might as well do it fighting, also you don't just stop a job you keep on going regardless. It doesn't matter if I'm a casualty as long as the job got done then it's fine." 

Everyone looks at me with a face of shock apparently not expecting that answer. 

"So what's the plan." I snap yet again being set of guard by that damn man. 

Kaz sighs knowing he can't stop me. "Okay..." He starts talking. "I know how we're going to get out of this."

_________________Mild time skip like 25mins top, and your just about to start the plan____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that was weird, onward!

I take Kaz's hand and squeeze it slightly but let it go just as fast. Just a reminder that I needed - even if he had the gloves. He glances over to me and his face is a mix of emotion;  worry, love, anger, and some more I couldn't identify. 

Love? He could never love you. The voice hissed. You will never be enough, you monster! The voice laughed. You must be going insane! I growl slightly. Quiet. Fine suit yourself to your madness you inhuman. 

Kaz looks over to me and his mouth quirks up a little bit and he nods at me.

"Come on let's go show them what a murder of crows look like." I grin sadistically. 

We come barging out of our hiding spot hitting them at all ends. I pull out my knives and charge towards the Hunters. 

I slash my knife onto one of their arms and the man growls in pain, as I place another cut right on his thigh. He nods his head and 7 other men come to back him up. I cock my head to the side and grin. 

"Well boys, it looks like it might not be a fair fight for you!" And with that I'm off. I pounce on the one beside the one I already injured and with two knives in each hand like claws coming out of my skin I slash his throat open and he drops to the ground dead.

Then 3 come at me this time while 4 come around to my back. Not a chance kiddos. 

I jump really high into the air then with amazing speed come down onto 2 guys killing them on impact. Now the other five are pissed at me for killing 2 guys at once great. They circle around me, it's like their trying to Hunt a predator with their sloppy movements and mindsets mind you. 

"We we're sent in here by Tante Helen to bring you to her or to at least kill you." The man smiles.

"It may be easier than we thought." Okay so you can call me whatever you want I don't care but never tell me I can't kill you. It's the only thing I seem to be good at. 

I howl out into the open and I can feel the transformation already. 

Dark black feathery wings spout from my back like flowers on steroids, I feel my teeth take the shape of some deadly fangs, of brown-red cat like tail comes out from under, horns warp around my head like warping paper, and majestic claws form onto my nails. 

The men look at me in fear and a certain blood lust is there that wasn't before.

"You ready boys." 

It's a mess of bodies and I think there's only 4 guys left, I jump on one of them tear off his head blood splattering all over me even though it probably didn't matter because there was blood all over my body at this point. I stick my claws into the other chest and he slowly falls to the floor chocking on his own blood. 

Then I see it. 

It's obviously another man but the difference here is that he has a gun trained on Kaz while he's occupied with the other boy. 

And he's pulling the trigger. 

Without so much as a second thought my wings lift up and take flight and with a boost of moonlight magic I fly right into Kaz causing him to slip and kill the other man.

Oh and I got shot. 

Blood sputters from my chest and I fall to the ground. Kaz whips towards me and yells; "Y/n!"

Or least I think he did everything is a bit hazy right now. I feel myself transform back into my normal human form. And Kaz cradles me in his arms and I realize with a first he doesn't have his gloves on. He commands something to Jesper about killing the last man and something to Nina and Inej about finding healers. 

"It's going to be okay Y/n stay with me damn it!" But it sounded slow and hazy - it must be that damn rain. Suddenly I gasp in realization. I could use my moonlight magic to heal myself. In my excitement I accidentally kissed Kaz. 

We haven't kissed before think that neither of us we're ready but by the saints, I never wanted to stop.

His lips we're gentle and soft against mine, they shifted with mine as if we were meant to fit together. It was all the stars in the universe coming down on us, it was binding us yet it was destroying everything around. Beautiful destruction.  

Oh and I healed myself while this happened.

We pulled away running out of air and because Kaz thought I was still dying. 

"Moonlight magic it helped me heal some of the way, my healing factor will do the rest." I manage to say with Kaz so close to me.  He raises his eyebrow, then Kaz fucking Brekker gives me a full on relived smile. 

Then in that moment we realized we had an audience. 

Fuck this shit.

Kaz picks me up (what the fuck) but I'm secretly glad because I don't think I could even stand up right now. The crows faces are just priceless I giggle a little and right now it doesn't even matter to me that I showed them the monster, Kaz trusts them so I should take that leap. Plus Kaz and I just toke a big step in our relationship I couldn't be happier. 

"Meet my girlfriend." 

Their faces transform into surprised and even more shock, but a little bit of pride too. And I smile because for the first time in years the voices in my head are speechless.

So that's that I guess. I honestly suck at writing for Kaz and there may be a part 2! We will see... 🤪

2014 Words

-kk123huff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
72.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...