Adore You || hoshi ff

Bởi pinkbrown_

Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them g... Xem Thêm

introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
epilogue
anyeong from miss bee

14

1.4K 42 3
Bởi pinkbrown_

The second time he kissed you on the lips after all this time. His lips taste so sweet that the sweetness hasn't left yours. Everything was lovely when it was him. The way he backhugging you last night, arm around your waist,then you could sense his breath touched your neck and way down to your shoulder. While you were sleeping accompanied by pleasant dreams that come from heaven.

How could this be a reality when you always live in your imaginition. No,it must be your fantasy dream again, however his touch seems real. The way his gaze on you with love. It wasn't a one night stand,as he would not dare if you didn't want.

You woke up,and the first thing you saw is the ceiling room. Laying down with eyes half opened,sleepy face. You yawned.

It wasn't a dream,Haneul.

A quiet voice coming from nowhere whispered near your eyes. And you don't get it what the voice trying to convey.

Your eyes widen. You realise now.

It happened,for real.

You quickly turned your head to the right side,hoping he was there. Unfortunately,he don't. The space beside you was....empty.

You get up and sat there on his bed,quiet. As you tried to figure out something.

"I adore you,too" the words he said to you in the ferriswheel repeatedly spinning in your mind.

"I adore you,too." you said.

"Whoaa!~" you pulled the blanket to cover yourself screaming joyfully. Your black ocean eyes became bigger,your pink lips formed a parabola curve, you smile with joy. You even jumped up and down a little in a bed while your heart bumping crazily.

After you pulled out the blanket; a face tinted with a pink shade. You cupped your face, a large grin splitting your face.

"He never fails to melt my heart." You talked alone. "Where did he learn all of this?" You put your face between your hands.

"But,where's Hoshi?" You smile faded as you were suddenly thinking about him. You immediately got up and left the bed room as you were searching for him. You took a glance on the wall clock,and it still early in the morning. 7.00 a.m.

As you walked,you heard a sound came from the kitchen. The noise of boil oil popped out,someone was in the kitchen, perhaps making breakfast for all of the household. Eomma maybe. You continuesly walked only to find Soonyoung tried to cook an egg.

He was wearing a black shirt with sleeves rolled up,his hair was messy. And he didn't realise your presence though as he was backfacing you. You watched him from behind then zoomed what around him,and you saw the eggshields being thrown on the cabinet. Shaking your head before made your way to approach him.

"Is that breakfast?"

He quickly turned his head,and looked to the pan back with a coy smile. "Oh,it's you."

"Yup...kind of?" he scratched his temple using his left hand,while his right hand steadily hold the spatula.

You started to walked closer and stopped behind him,you were peeking to the left side to see the egg.

"Yah,why there are pieces egg shell on top of the egg?" you mentioned. "And you don't put oil,is it?"

"Uh..I thought it's a non-sticky-pan.." He looked at you,lips pouting, begging for help.

"Lemme do that." You slipped in and took the space in front of him. Soonyoung gave you the spatula and dig out the egg attached on the pan. While Soonyoung silently staring at you from behind. Then his hands went up to the cabinet,chin on your shoulder. When his gaze suddenly was focused on you.

*hope this helps your imaginations*

"We need to change the pan." you uttered.

He immediately back to reality.

"W-wait." Soonyoung moved and went to grab another pan. And he put it on the stove.

"Thank you." You smiled at him and began to put oil on the pan.

"This is how to cook eggs. I show you." Then you handed him the spatula. You hold his hand right after he hold the spatula which made heart fluttered and he tried hard not to smile. 

Moreover, you were trapped between his arms considering that his left hand wrapped around your waist and another hand holding the spatula.

The corner of his lips went up a bit when he steal a glance at you and saw your red cheeks. He remembered you simply caught his attention by being adaroble just the way you were in anything that you did. Plus, it could bring light in his heart or felt pleasant seeing you. Even sometime his heart skip a beat.

Your lips took shape to form a flawless curved smile at same time you taught him. Soonyoung whose chin rested on your shoulder nodded. At times, he didn't pay a close attention to what you said,which would make you scolded him but in a playful way.

"Hoshi,can you hear me?"

"Emm.."

You closed the heat, and turned around, tried ti act serious by glaring at him. Soonyoung bent to match your height and catch you eyes, his hands hold the cabinet,trapping you inside his embrace.

"You should focus,Hoshi-ah." You lifted up your chin,arm crossed,as you disatisfied with him.

"I know.." he stared deeply into your eyes. "But it difficult."

You swiftly bowed you head low as you were also trying to hide your red-like-tomato face. The blush will appear out of blue whenever he gave you that 'stare'. You turn to look away at same time you felt your soul trembled inside.

"Fine. I'm out." You finally took a look at him and started to walk away as soon as he let go of his hands from the cabinet.

One step.

two step.

Thre–

He catched your hand and pulled it,he twirled you around before your face hit his chest. Pap! You looked up and saw him. He already had his eyes on you when he gave you his half-smile.

"Mianhae:<,I promise you I pay attention after this."

Knowing that you were weak when it was him,your legs turned jelly and the corner of your mouth eventually went up and it was enough to hit him in the heart.

Both of you started laughing and continued finish the dishes.

Without both of you noticed,Mr. and Mrs. Kwon or Soonyoung's parents aka your parents-in-law had been watching you two being lovey dovey from the beginning. They were passing the living room,they saw the two of you in the kitchen,hence they were silently watching and enjoying the view as they smile from ear to ear.

~~♡~~

11 p.m

You went back to the bedroom after drank some water in the kitchen. At that time when you walked, you accidentally eavesdropping a conversation that come from the balcony. Your brows furrowed and you tiptoe slowly to the balcony, stalking behind the window,only to find Soonyoung with his mother. You rapidly hide yourself behind the wall.

"Araseo,araseo. I won't ask you that question..." Mrs. Kwon sighed.

You dazed, 'question?'

"It's not like that,I mean erm... isn't it early for us to get a child... now?"

You gasped. 'they are talking about us...'

"Son, you know that we need an heir for the sake of our business. How can we just depend on your sister when it's about inheritors where you are married. And- what's early? You're already 28 years old while Haneul is 26. That is perfect age to get child for the two of you."

Soonyoung didn't respond as he considered about his parents' wish. Instead he let a heavy moan which you could hear behind the wall.

"You love her,don't you?" Mrs. Kwon asked.

Soonyoung shocked as his eyes grow large. He looking around before shily smiled and nodded while he was rubbing the back of his neck.

'Why don't he answer the question, I want to know~' monologue you because you didn't hear anyword coming from his mouth.

"Fortunately," Mrs. Kwon sighed in relief. "you don't know how worried I was thinking about you. What should I do if you don't like Haneul..."

"If that so,you should discuss this with Haneul. Eomma sure she will agree."

Soonyoung nooded.

"Okay then,but still I don't wanna rush anything." Soonyoung warned.

That the last words you heard before you disappeared behind the wall. And you asked yourself,

'should we? If yes, can I give him heirs?'

___________________

here we go. I know you desperately cant wait for up coming chapter. relax, relax *me putting a black sunglasses*  another chapter will come soon. so stay tune,give me time to rest or you guys should go focus on other thing before the focus is on me again. *gibberish,plis ignore me if you annoyed* HAHAHAHAHA byee - miss b to browniesss :>

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.2K 217 29
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
36.4K 1K 35
Ever since leaving your hometown in England to venture into Korea, you'd always missed your childhood friend back home. But when you land your dream...
84.2K 2.4K 34
You went to korea to do your bussiness work. you went there alone , you dont really know much about korea but you do know this group call 'seventeen'...
19.7K 628 24
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...