๐”๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ยนโธโบ | ๐๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By FrostOverMe

"I'm going to fucking ruin you." - The Dark Lord conquers the wizarding world, Harry Potter is dead. Mugglebo... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž / ๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

21

5K 167 721
By FrostOverMe

ok, sorry for the late update but there's a shit ton of smut in this chapter.

TW - electro stimulation, voyeurism

-  DEFINITIONS  -
( just in case )

ELECTRO STIMULATION:
a sexual practice involving the application of electrical waves to certain nerves of the body.

VOYEURISM:
the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching/hearing others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity (consensual !)

mature content ahead (obviously).

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | "𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧— 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?"

ϟ

  The sorrow is drilling through my bones as opposed to skating over my raw skin. I wish to burrow my fingers through the tissue of my chest, squeezing the anguish and the despair from my heart. I desire to compress the organ until the liquids of my agony is dripping down my arm and lodged underneath my fingernails.

  A solitary tear falls onto the page and absorbs into to text, smearing the crafted words of ink.

The Four Founders

Origins of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - A History Informational
Authored by: Anonymous

  In the smidgin states of my health, I've reached a determination that there is a need to locate the Hufflepuff cup. Though, Hermione's instructions resulted in further inquiries into my psyche, it did not hurt to condone a tad bit of research.

  The Malfoy library's organization is not phenomenal, the books are sorted by color rather than subject or genres.

  It took the duration of two hours of searching to authoritatively swipe my hands onto this informational book.

Chapter VI - Helga Hufflepuff

Sorcery Items Created: Badger Statue,  Hufflepuff Cup, The Scale of Gold.

Items listed are considered to be of high value as they were created by Helga Hufflepuff, a Welsh witch and one of the four originators of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

While the other founders chose to have special students, she accepted them all as the students of her house are described as loyal and hard-working.

Her sorcery creations are difficult to pinpoint but once one item is within possession, locating the others are deemed to be simple due to the fact—

  "—Can you acquire some responsibility and get a hold of your stupid dog? She's always in my way or in my room."

  I glance up from my page, skimming my forefinger between the sleek sheets of parchment. "Maybe if you called her by her actual name, Draco."

  "Well what's the fuckers name?" He questions, tilting his head to the side to vertically view the articulations on the page I was flipped through.

  "Cream."

  "That's inappropriate, I'm just gonna call her Cece."

  "Draco, is there something wrong with my lips?" I question, my tone thick with perceiving inspections. I lament my assertion immediately. Imagining a scenario in which my lips were dry and hued in a pale grey due to the crying.

  His tongue coursed on the side of his cheek. Utilizing the niche of his left forefinger, he raises my chin. He then operates his right thumb and index finger to compress my lower lip in between them, permitting my mouth to part a little and the flesh of my lips to knead between his fingers.

  "I guess they're nice, there is something wrong with them though." Draco's volume lightens, his facial highlights softening as the touch on my lips fill in pressure.

  "What?" My word muffles as my compressed mouth is restricted in movement.

  He inclines downward, the lift on my jaw and the handle to my lips eliminating and replacing it with a singe hand gripping my face, the pads of his fingers pressing into my cheeks and the palm on my chin. He strictly pivots my head ninety degrees, his breath mingling by my ear as his husky voice whispers, "they're not wrapped around my dick."

  I shove his touch off my body, springing out of my chair whilst pummeling my book shut. "Must everything with you be sexual? I asked a simple question." I slide the hefty hardcover from the wooded table, striding my feet to begin walking away.

  "Wha— aw, come on." He paces, sliding his body in front of mine to contribute into a blockade. His face is plastered with a jerk-ish grin. "Your question barley made any sense. The fuck is up with you? Was it Axel? Did he do anythin—"

  "—No!"

  "Then why have you been avoiding me? You've been cooped up in this fucking library for two damn days and every time I walk in you seem to disappear."

  The heavy book slips from my fingers and drops onto the glossed floor in a booming slam. "Tha— that's not just you, I use the pallium charm whenever you or Vance come though the door."

  "The palliu— the invisibility charm? You can't use that spell without a wand."

  Stepping a few feet backwards from his ominous presence, I endeavor to weave my words into an understandable assertion. "Very adept wizards don't need a wand or even to speak a spell aloud. Wandless magic can be done with any charm, spell, or hex. Do you read at all? This is simple information."

  "Of course I read, I read in my spare time— only, that isn't simple information because I do not care for wandless magic."

  "You don't— you don't read in your spare time, you kiss girls on the lips while telling me you don't kiss— that's what you do in your spare time." I frown, folding my arms in a steady motion as I begun observing his response unfold.

  His expression cracks a smile, a laugh not too far behind. "So you did see me and Geneviève the other day. I knew I saw you running away."

  "Why can you kiss her but not me?"

  "I mean— do you want to kiss me?" Draco questions. I haven't noticed that he has backed me to a bookshelf until my spine pressed against the rims of the wood.

  I briskly shake my head, denying the accusation. "No! Of course not, it's a part of foreplay and that's— y'know, important for— uhh, arousal."

  "It's unnecessary, I think you were pretty aroused." His minty breath is warming just the tip of my cold nose. My back sinks further into the bookshelf as his body leans closer. Draco is not touching me, I refuse to permit his body to press against mine. He continues, "I barley touched you and you were dripping we—"

  "—Okay! I get it, I was wrong." I shove him from nearly trapping me in his essence, taking a few strides to the right. "I just thought it was weird how you said you don't kiss but then you go off to kiss.. Genevie?"

  "Geneviève," he corrects me, venturing within my personal vicinity once more to reach and fiddle with the ends of my hair. "I don't want to kiss you because I'm afraid one touch of your lips on mine would mend my damaged soul."

  "Really?"

  "No," Draco laughs, chortling at his previous statement. He tucks the same strand of hair behind my left ear, his eyes grazing over my facial features. "It's a quote by R.Q. Mcliean, I told you I read. Anyways, can't I enjoy a pretty face without kissing it?"

  I shove his touch off me once more, pacing backwards a few treads until my lower back strikes a wooded table. "Draco, you are incompetent of having a serious conversation."

  "I didn't realize our relationship was serious." He overlaps his arms, the lower half of his blazer elevating a few inches due to the pressure distribution in the upper-half.

  "What? No, it—"

  "—It's a joke, learn to take one."

  My back reclines as he leans forward, nearly touching the tips of our noses. "You're unbelievable."

  "Yes, I'm unbelievably good at what I do." He flashes his crisp white teeth, the corners of his lips upturning into a smirk. "Now turn around and bend over so I can show you how unbelievably good I can make you feel."

  Draco and I have never once had a serious conversation. He is ceaselessly joking about one thing or another— playing games as if the rest of the world didn't tense a fragment of a muscle in his body.

  "Why do you always assume I'm going to do what you say?" I complain, placing my palm to his chest to lightly shove him backwards. "Just because I tend to enjoy performing sexual activities with you doesn't mean you own me."

  A throat clears from behind me, trailed by an extended sigh. "Again, I don't ask much from you, Y/N. What is it about Draco that coils your disloyalty?"

  My heart drops whilst persistently hammering within the vicinity of my chest. Every muscle in my body screamed at me to flee, but I remained frozen.

  Draco's expression is fierce, a laughter threatening to abrupt beneath his skin. It is clear he had previous knowledge of Vance's presence.

  "Y/N," his authoritative tone is seasoned with a influx of disappointment, a rather discontented reaction. "Come. Here."

  In the mere five seconds that my feet don't shift— my arm is grasped, my body yanked from the slot between the wooded table and Draco's body.

  "Before I fucking detonate— the house-elf's have been bringing you your meals, correct?" He questions, a hand running though the locks of his hair.

  I rapidly nod.

  His eyes skim the library area within our locality prior to locking his coffee colored eyes to mine. "Fuck— I— how many damn books have you read in the duration of the last two days?"

  "I don't know twenty? Forty? I was depressed, what else is there to do?"

  "So you find out I have a child and that pushes you into a depressed state?" His voice is dipped in dynamite, bound in an indignation of frustration.

  I raise my left forearm to my mid abdomen, bringing my elbow to hoist onto the nook of my wrist as my palm permitted my chin to rest on it. "You and the mother of that child are connected in a deeper way than I can't compare to."

  "So you go and connect with Draco?"

  "No, I— that was only because he said you use to bring home a different girl every night." I fumble in my words. It was wrong of me to sell Draco out like this— pretending as if I only fucked him for the benefit of experience but Draco watched as I exposed myself, knowing Vance was listening behind me. He betrayed me and broke our mutual trust. "I didn't want to be considered inexperienced. I only wanted to impress you."

  He glanced past my head— where Draco is fiddling with the books on the shelves whilst pretending he wasn't listening intensively on our conversation. It was clear he shadowed his true motive.

  "Draco was over exaggerating, it was one to two girls a week, not every day."

  "That doesn't make me feel any better."

  Vance reaches his palms and rests them on my temples, the tips of his fingers tangling within the strands by my hairline. "Y/N, you're not a damn sex worker, I didn't only bring you here for sex. I don't expect you to do tricks on my dick."

  "You don't?"

  "Of course not," he plants a quick warm kiss to my lips. "I actually prefer you not to be too experienced."

  For a moment I feel loved, cherished; a puttering surge of affection coursing though the chambers of my heart.

  "No," I gently push his presence from mine, backing a few steps until I nearly stumble on my own heel. "Your secrecy, it's getting between us. It'll always come between us. You hide so many factors about yourself— I only see a sheer veil of the person you actually are."

  He sighs, dampening his lips as he hammered his eyes shut in exasperation. "I keep things from you to protect you. The other parts of my life— I don't hide them, I simply don't tell you."

  "You have a child, a literal living breathing child that shares your dna and you didn't think that as important for me to know?" I wish to allow the flood of tears to pour out of my eyes. Yet, I hold it in. "I can't compete with that, the mother of your—"

  "—She trapped me. She literally said she was infertile." Vance interrupts, venturing within my personal occupancy. "I'm a fucking billionaire, there isn't a fitter father than me. Carter is a fucking gem to me but his mother— I would strangle her if I could."

  I swallow the awkward air, mending my words in my psyche. "Still you don't—," I refrain from speaking further. We've conversed this conversation on various occasions in the past It's unmistakable that Vance has no aim of truly advising me of the reality behind his veil. "—Never mind, I'm sorry. I apologize— for everything, for messing with Draco, and for doubting you."

  The blond boy from beside the shelf laughs, endeavoring to shield his cackle with a phony cough. The novel releases from his grip as he continues to function as if his nose was never shoved into my business.

  "You are forgiven."

  It's in this moment I realize it is not I that is brainwashed, it is Vance. Regardless of how many times I betray him, commit sinful acts with Draco, and defy his guidelines— Vance will always forgive me. He won't toss me into the prison of my past nor would he abandon me in the midst of a menacing street.

  He manipulates me but fails to realize exactly how far he has fallen for me.

  "Though, I have to punish you first." The corners of Vance's lips upturn into a sinful half-smile, a smile ensuringly blasting a nervousness to my spine. "Draco, wait outside Y/N's room, will you?"

  Before I can question his statement, we're apperating. Twisting and blending with the frigid air as our feet arrived on the terrain floor of my bedroom.

  "Why did—" I'm interrupted by his lips pressing onto mine, a gentle but passionate motion. It is the type of kiss that coils butterflies in my stomach, it refreshes me as if I were drowning and he was my ability to come up for air.

  "I'm gonna fucking destroy you." He says between breaths as he lays my spine onto the silk covers of my bed. "Draco never taught you shit, you learn from me now, understood?"

  "Understood," I say, sharply gasping as his cold hands skimmed up my abdomen to cup my breasts, his lips remaining wet kissing along my collarbone.

  My top slides over my head and my bra unclasps, the articles of clothing tumbling to the hardwood floor in a thud.

  "Do you want to try something new?" He inquires, his breath stroking a heat down my neck as he peels my body from the mattress, sliding onto the bed whilst setting his head against the bed frame.

  "Yes, I would like that very much." Keenly inhaling, I'm straddled against his hips, my aroused area pressing onto his erection. The fabric between our two body areas impact me to desire for his to length pound inside me.

  As I adjust my seating on top of him, his wand is in hand, his other on my hip. From the tip of the wand is a gentle light of blue electricity producing cracking sounds to split through the air.

  If I hadn't read about electro-stimulation, a sadistic act of edging your partner (popular in the 1970s), earlier I can only imagine the volume of terror I would be containing.

  "How are you going to use that?" I question, the layers of my skin tingling with arousal.

   Vance applies the tip of his wand onto the canyon between my breasts.

  The book hadn't described how alive it can make you feel.

  It is near to the temperature of the hot wax Draco had utilized in the past except it spreads all throughout my body. The jolts of electricity sputter through my nerves— it's light and a continuous pleasant buzz to the skin.

  "The more you satisfy yourself, the more pressure I'll add."

  Through the fabric of our clothes, the area between my hips begin to move against the bludge beneath his zipper pocket. A blast of desperation spikes my cunt, a sensitive throb screaming at me to just fuck him already.

  With each grind he showed a lesser amount of remorse, the energy from his wand intensifying and voyaging further down the delicate skin of my abdomen. The electricity blended with the pleasures of my clit stimulating on his fabricated erection unlocked a new sensation within my system.

  A system where I realize I'm delighted with the uproar of pleasure stirred with induced pain.

  Whimpers of sexual anguish escape my lips as the vigor agony of lighting storming though my structure becomes too much. My grinds come to a halt and so does his wand.

  "Something wrong?" He questions, having knowledge of exactly what was troubling me. "You don't like punishments?"

  I shake my head, endeavoring to begin moving my hips once more only to be ceased by the misfortune of blue spluttering from the end of his wand. "Please," I say in a timid whisper.

  "What do you want?" The pads of his fingers travel down my chest, swiping at my swollen nipples as his wand is lodged in the space between his thumb and palm. "Use your words," his demeanor fully focusing on my breasts in complete admiration.

  I tug at the buckle of his belt, "can I?"

  "No," his tone is crisp and firm.

  I huff, liberating the leather from my hold as my hips begin to press forwards and backwards. He allows me to grind harder whilst only emitting a gentle splurge of electricity.

  The perfect amount of pain accompanies pleasure.

  I would not even identify the agony as 'pain', it is further more alike to a vibrating hum coursing below my skin. A millisecond of a sharp sting occasionally jumping my bones as my cunt shouts of desperation, dampening my panties.

  "Please?" I whimper, dragging my fingertips along the leather material of his belt once again.

  "I want Draco to watch you enjoy me more than you enjoyed him." His lips are lingering against mine. His sentence barley phases me, all I desire is for his length to shove itself inside me.

  Wrapping my fingers around the hand that clutched the wand, I lifted it from my skin, grinding my clit against his erection in a profound and swift motion. The desperation simmers a tad amount, the coil beneath my arousal unravels and begs for penetration. 

  "Is that why you told him to wait outside my room?" I question, slipping his wand from his grip, chucking it across the room in a shuddering clatter. "You want him to watch?"

  "I fucking hate that he has this satisfaction over me." He kisses down my neck, his fingertips squeezing the flesh on my hips. "I want him to listen, not watch. I want him to hear you moaning my name, not his. I want him to hear me pounding into you."

  I felt betrayed by Draco earlier when he allowed me to speak on behalf on our sexual times when Vance was stood behind me. He knew who was actively listening so he provoked me to speak an assertion along the lines of our affair.

  "If that is what you desire, I'll allow it."

  Vance solidly presses his tender lips on mine prior to gently lifting me from his lap, placing me onto the bed as he strode to retrieve his wand from the floor then heading towards the entrance-way.

  He peers the door open by a few inches, barley enough to utilize his wand to enchant Draco with the full body-bind curse (petrificus totalus), he would be forced to listen to us no matter how much he desired to get away. Vance leaves the door in that position, a sneer smirk plastered on his face as he turns his heel, heading towards me as he undid his belt.

  His trousers drop to the floor as he reaches the side finish of the bed, his erection below his boxers that is hovering by my throbbing cunt. I slide my bottoms off along with my panties and he isn't reluctant to hook his palms onto my upper calf to harshly drag my lower body to the edge.

  "Spread your legs for me, Y/N," He draws out his erection from the versatile wrapping of his boxers, his length producing a shiver that rattled the bones in my spine.

  I peel my legs apart and nearly gasp at how fast his tip came in contact with my opening. He inserts barley a centimeter prior to shutting his eyes whilst taking in a large amount of air. When he shoots his lids open, he pounds himself into me.

  "Oh god— Vance—  fuck." I dig my nails into his arm as he is now bent slightly forward with his elbows locked, palms pressing onto the sheets beside my upper abdomen and he shifts himself in and out whilst striking my pleasurable area.

  He lifts a hand from the bed and places it below my head, scrunching up my hair and shoving my face to slam my lips onto his. It's sloppy in the most satisfying way, our noises of pleasure blending in the air between our mouths.

  "So fucking tight," he trails his voice, "gosh, you're perfect."

  Delirious moans and whimpers exit my lips, the next sound always lingering at the back of the flesh of my tongue. "Yes, just like that." The sensation of glee and rapture ripples in waves through my body, cautioning every nerve of the orgasm that is about to occur.

  He thrusts harshly yet so passionately, every inch of his cock identifying a way to conduct gratification through my entire body. Each pound piloting a differentiating satisfaction each time. "Baby, cum for me."

  Vance's voice sends me into my insensibility. A pure bliss of pleasure roaring through my flesh as I came to my orgasm. My walls absorbed the delight his length has led into my body, fireworks of satisfied arousal burst below my abdomen.

  The liquid of his finishing sputtered within me, his forehead dropping to my shoulder as he groaned of fulfillment. He rests for a few seconds before delicately sliding his limp dick from inside me, tucking it into his boxers.

  His body drops beside mine, feeling his hand around the bed for his wand. As he got a handle onto it, he pointed it at the door which slammed shut immediately.

  Vance turns his head, locking eye contact with me. He frowns slightly, dampening his lips. "I love you."

  "What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.3K 29
Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bother reading. Check the warnings before y...
133K 2.7K 21
~๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1~ ๐’€/๐’ ๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“, twin sister of ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ the "๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
447K 13.9K 91
16+ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“, ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ... She was...