The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 84

18.3K 584 26
By amberpoconuts

I was surprised at the reaction I got from everyone when I told them the truth.

For the most part it went very well with the exception of Tyler.

He had come storming into the house after Bekah told him and it took about two hours of explaining to calm his dramatic ass down. Even Caroline didn't react that badly!

The day for the trip to the prison worlds was tonight during the full moon so I was getting everything ready.

I picked up the ascendants from Gran and have blood bags packed as well as some pendants just incase.

I would be going with Kathrine, Bekah, Bonnie, Lydia, Stiles, Damon, Kol, and Elijah.

Klause and Finn wanted to come as well as everyone else but I had to explain that we couldn't bring everyone and that it was a better plan to have some backup if this goes wrong so they can pull us out.

They were reluctant but understood.

Surprisingly Caroline was more pissed at the fact she wouldn't be coming.

I pulled her aside and explained how one of us needed to stay because I was hoping we can still use our connection for communication.

She had asked why it had to be her so I explained that Bonnie had the blood, Bekah was an original, Lydia needed this, and I had to go for obvious reasons.

In the end she agreed.

~~~~~~~

We would be going to the 1800's prison world first. That was more of a revenge mission than anything else.

I was going to snag Valerie and then we would blow that joint and I would seal off all forms of exit and leave them there for eternity.

I might try and kill them but with the whole, if it's your prison world you can't die thing I would most likely need to take them all out of the prison world to kill them and that gives them a chance to escape and I wasn't having that.

What better way than making sure they have absolutely no way out. Absolutely no loopholes...

I wasn't completely satisfied but I was thinking of taking a souvenir or two with me so that they would be properly punished for what they did to my sister.

Not to mention signing them up for an eternity of desiccation and agony but that was just a bonus.

Kathrine was bouncing around the room excitedly while Lydia was sitting between her mates with a pale complexion as she stared at the floor in front of her.

I was sitting with Klause and Finn as they wouldn't let me away from them until they absolutely had to.

They hated that they couldn't come and protect me but they knew I could handle myself.

Not to mention if the unlikely did happen and they outsmarted us I still had about three backups for us to get out.

I tossed Lydia a pendent and Stiles caught it since she wasn't paying attention.

He shook her slightly and she looked up confused "huh...what happened?" she asked as she looked around.

I smiled sympathetically "take it hun, you need the boost. I understand you're scared but remember you have the upper hand here, not them. You need to get your head in the game before we go" I told her gently.  

Damon glared at me and was about to snap at me but Lydia put a hand on his arm stopping him.

She nodded "I know, you're right if I go in there like this it could end really bad for all of us" she said quietly.

Lydia took a deep breath and then nodded "I can do this, this is so they can never get out again" she said with strength in her eyes.

Everyone smiled at her brightly encouraging her.

She took the pendant and drained it before putting it on the coffee table.

I raised an eyebrow and she nodded "thanks, I feel a lot better now" she said with a small smile.

I nodded and got up as I looked at the time.

"Are we ready?" I asked as I clapped my hands together.

Everyone sighed but nodded.

Kathrine was grinning like a loon and nodding eagerly.

We all walked out into the woods behind the house.

I had a clearing specifically for witchy ceremonies so I lead the way.

Once we got there I gave both Klause and Finn goodbye kisses and promised to be back by morning before grabbing the ascendant and walking to the middle of the clearing.

Once Bonnie bled onto the ascendant Lydia, Bekah Bonnie, and I all joined hands while the mates that were coming with us grabbed our shoulders.

I started chanting and the girls followed my lead.

I heard the ascendant click and open.

I looked back to Klaus and Finn and sent them one last smile before completely turning to the spell.

After a minute I felt the weather shift around us.

I sighed and opened my eyes to see the northern lights above our heads as we were surrounded by snow and trees.

I sighed as I looked at my empty hands and looked at Damon. I'll have to get the ascendant when we visit their little cave.

"Take us to your old house. It's time to see mommy dearest and give her a piece of our minds" I said with a vindictive smirk growing on my face.

He nodded with a predatory look in his eyes that Stiles mirrored.

Lydia took a deep breath and then nodded.

I looked at the others and they nodded so we let Damon lead the way.

I paid attention to everything around me because it was fucking awesome to see how people actually lived in the 1800's.

Eventually, we came to a very large mansion that I remembered from the show.

I looked to everyone "okay we talked about this. Spread around the house. I don't want her escaping. I'll go in with Damon and Elijah"

Stiles and Lydia protested making me give them a bloodthirsty grin "don't worry. I just want to make her lower her guard before we destroy everything she hopes for. You can make your entrance whenever you like but we can not let her get away" I said with no room for argument.

When I received nods from everyone I smiled "good, let's do this" I said before walking to the door with Damon and Elijah behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo how you guys liking where I'm going with this. I wanted to do a full-out bloodbath with them and stuff but I realized that they can't die in their prison worlds so I was like shit gotta think of a new plan. I hope you guys like what I came up with.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/11/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 6.9K 32
She was destined to them. It was Fate's desire for them to be together, for them to be mated to one another. She was theirs and they were hers. A Tw...
18.8K 473 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...
369K 6K 25
The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Story Ray's a girl with a stutter and takes care of her little brother, she finally meets her soulmates. Eight soulmate...
47.4K 929 12
Rosa wanted a life like the characters in her favourite books and when she meets Caius when she went with her sister to Italy she falls in love. Will...