Contract: Various! Naruto X R...

By ChibiReve_04

DISCONTINUED [ Reader is female, but also a futanari. ] [ Under Editing ] [ May be Triggering on the first ch... More

Chapter 1: Death
Chapter 2: The Baby
Chapter 3: The Lights
Chapter 4: Konoha
Chapter 5: Four Years Later
Chapter 6: Team 7
Chapter 7:"....acorn sized."
Picture
Question
Chapter 8: New Arrival
Also
I will try to update soon
Chapter 10: The Drunken Elderly Man
Chapter 11: "... old creeper..."
- Pictures & Shoutout -
Chapter 12: Mr. MooMoo McHottie with the jagged teeth
- My Depression - (I just need to rant)
Vote ( Updated )
Voting Results
~ Information ( Updated ) ~
Chapter 1: Death [ REWRITTEN ]
Chapter 2: The Baby [REWRITTEN]
DISCONTINUED

Chapter 9: "Another one?!?!"

949 32 28
By ChibiReve_04

[I don't know when they go and meet Zabuza and Haku, so I'm going to put that in the next chapter. While in the meantime, enjoy a picture of baby Panda from Jujutsu Kaisen. I have the urge to reach into my phone and hug him.]

After showing the two new characters around their new home, Junpei immediately asked what type of movies that they had. So, being the movie fanatic herself, (Y/N) told him most of the movies that they have. For example, The Conjuring collection, Nightmare on Elm Street collection, Jurassic Park collection, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2, all of the Predator and Aliens movies, The Matrix 1 - 3, etc. After learning what movies they had, Junpei was curious about them due to him not have watched 'em before. Hearing that he was curious about them, (Y/N) immediately suggested having a movie night where they watch most of the movies that she told 'em about, to which Jasper agreed to without hesitation due to her curiosity also. Junpei excitedly agreed also because it was going to be his first time watching a movie without certain bullies causing a ruckus in a theater like room.

Happy that they both agreed, (Y/N) dragged them back to the home theater and put on an old movie that was made in 2005, called "King Kong". Due to it involving different creatures and violence, she believed that Jasper would like it since she likes to fight. That's why she's going to show 'em the two volumes of "Kill Bill" next. 

But in the middle of "Kill Bill Vol. 1", (Y/N)'s legs began to feel sleepy, so she left both Junpei and Jasper in the theater to watch the action packed movie while she went outside to take a walk in the forest outside of Konohagakure. Sure, a few of her other roommates wanted to go with her, but she only allowed one of them to accompany her since having the five of her original roommates tagging along with her for a simple walk in the forest in the afternoon was a bit too much. So, she decided on letting Hange accompany her due to them not spending that much time together lately. 

Leading us to where we are now.

"And that's why you shouldn't touch a titan's hand when it doesn't have skin!", Hange said after explaining what happened when she touched Eren's titan hand right after he transformed.

"I mean, like, it was kinda common sense not to touch it. If the stomach acids of the titan is really hot, then shouldn't the parts without skin be hot as well?", (Y/N) said. [Idk what I'm saying anymore.]

"Well yes, but I just had to! It was like the hand was just calling to me!"

'Okay, weird but what ever', (Y/N) thought before hearing something up ahead.

"Hey, you hear that?", (Y/N) asked the brunette.

Taking a moment to figure out what she hears, Hange's eyes widened once she heard what sounded like growling mixed with grunts of frustration. Signaling for Hange to stay behind her and to be quiet, (Y/N) stealthily took out one of her kunais from her back pouch and took quiet steps forward with Hange training behind her. After thirty seconds of walking forward, the two stumbled upon three rogue ninjas trying to attack a young girl in a blood stained, white kimono dress, while the three rogue ninja companions were on the ground bleeding heavily. From looking at the scene, it could be easily concluded that the girl in the kimono was the one that did injured them gravely, due to her having blood on her long nails. But the moment (Y/N) laid her eyes on the girls face, her expression changed from cautious to shocked. 

'No... Fucking... Way...', (Y/N) thought before shaking her head to get rid of the shock and go back to staying focused on the situation ahead.

Noticing that one of 'em took a step towards the girl, (Y/N) used her speed and quickly sliced the rogue ninjas throats' before walking towards the girl, whose expression showed nothing but shock in her slit pupils. Thinking that (Y/N) was going to attack her, the girl got into a defensive stance, but stopped upon feeling warm hands against her cold ones that were still stained in the rogues blood. There she was, (Y/N), the girl who just killed three ninjas within seconds, is now holding hands with the young girl, who still has blood staining her hands. 

To let her know that she meant no harm, (Y/N) sent a warm smile towards the girl, causing her to have a warm feeling spread throughout her, a feeling that she hasn't felt in awhile. But their moment was interrupted by Hange, who was feeling jealous at the moment, clearing her throat to direct their attention away from each other. 

"You know, miss, we still don't know your name", Hange said towards the young girl.

"N-N-N...", the girl struggled to speak, as if she hadn't used her voice in a while. 

"Why don't you just write it down?", (Y/N) suggested, separating their hands from each other, so that she could give the young girl a note pad and pen that magically appeared out of nowhere. Despite feeling disappointed of the separation from (Y/N)'s hands, the young girl carefully grabbed the note pad and pen from (Y/N) and wrote down her name in an elegant way as the blood from her hands stained the pen and paper. Once she way down, she carefully gave back the note pad and pen to (Y/N), who gratefully accepted it, and began reading it along with Hange, who walked up behind her to read over her shoulder. 

"竈門 禰豆子", it read. Due to (Y/N) living in Konohagakure for four years, she had enough time to learn how to read kanji. But as for Hange, she just barely understands it because of the way that she wrote in her home universe, so she had to rely on (Y/N) to announce the young girls name.

"Your name is Nezuko Kamado?", (Y/N) questioned the girl in the white kimono, who began nodding her head in a 'yes' motion.

"Another one?!?!", Akari loudly complained once (Y/N) finished explaining the situation to the rest. 

After finding out what the young girl's name is, (Y/N) used a technique from Akari to hide away the rogue ninjas' dead bodies in the ground. When she was done with that she brought Nezuko to a nearby river, where she cleaned the blood off her hands and began questioning the girl. Asking questions like, "Did those rogue ninjas attack you so that they could sell you?", "Did they want to kill you?", "Do you have any parents or family?", "Have you encountered a man that goes 'Hee Hee'?", "Are you a demon?". Instead of talking, she only responded by shaking her head "no" and nodding her head "yes". 

When Nezuko answered the fourth question by shaking her head "no", it filled (Y/N) with relief since she honestly did not want to learn how to kill a demon. But, when Nezuko answered "no" to the third question, it filled her with dread knowing that Nezuko has been alone for god knows how long. 

In all honesty, (Y/N) didn't need an answer to the first, second and fifth question, considering she already knew who Nezuko was due to her watching the manga/anime called "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba". It was just weird to her how Nezuko immediately calmed down in her presence. For example, the moment that (Y/N) connected their hands together, the veins that were protruding from her forehead slowly went away, along with the slit in her pupils. She basically looked like the same adorable Nezuko that everyone loves.

After asking Nezuko questions, (Y/N), along with the help of Hange, created a bamboo muzzle for Nezuko to help with the human flesh cravings. When they finished creating it and tied it around her mouth, the three eventually made their way back to the house, with Nezuko on (Y/N)'s back since she was feeling tired from the fight. 

Due to (Y/N) and Akari being connected through the contract, Akari could sense (Y/N) coming, so when she saw Hange and (Y/N) walk into the house, it wasn't unexpected. But when she saw another being on (Y/N)'s back wearing a blood stained kimono with a newly created bamboo muzzle, it was unexpected. I mean, like c'mon. It's not everyday that the person that you created a contract with, would walk in with a young demon on their back. 

Noticing that Akari has some questions for her, (Y/N) made her way upstairs to their shared bedroom, where she placed Nezuko on her bed and tucked her in before making her way back downstairs to inform everyone of what happened. 

Bringing us to the current situation.

"How many times are you going to bring in people?! You can't bring in every person that you like! Baka! Baka! Baka!", Akari said, repeatedly poking (Y/N) in the head to make sure that her message gets across. [Idk why, but I feel like Akari should have the same personality as Killua.]

"But you brought me back from the dead 'cause you liked me", (Y/N) retorted as she caught Akari's hand to stop poking her. 

"That's not the point!", Akari said, turning her head to the side to hide her blush.

"And besides, it's better if she stays here. — 'Not to mention she's the most adorable demon out there' — If I wasn't there, she would've killed those three guys and feast on their flesh to become a full demon. Then she would've went on a killing spree just to feast on some more flesh. So, she is staying here whether you like it or not!"

 [This chapter goes out to StenchiSkyalent, the person who requested for Nezuko Kamado to be added to this book. Sorry that this one is shorter than my usual chapters. Also, I've recently published a new My Hero Academia book that was inspired by the anime/manga called Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

There are some characters from different anime in the book too. Like characters from One Piece, Haikyuu, Black Butler, Highschool of the Dead (H.O.T.D), Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Bungou Stray Dogs, Please Tell Me! Galko-chan, Promised Neverland, and Junji Ito Collection. I may add a few more to that book, but so far that's all.

And here are some pics for us Nezuko fans]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 14.5K 62
COMPLETED BUT MAY BE EDITED ( I started writing this as a 16-year-old with a slight, not like other girls complex, it's not perfect, I never expected...
13.1K 299 48
discontinued. this was all so fucking cringy jesus christ i'm sorry
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
14.7K 435 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...