All Because of an Accident|

By bbrownfro

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ ✯If i know what love is, ✯ it is because of you ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ So, she saved a helple... More

A/N: DISCLAIMER!
0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
[Not a Chapter]
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
[Not a Chapter]
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.24
0.25
[Not a Chapter]
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
[Not a Chapter]
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
[Not a Chapter]
0.44
0.45
0.46
[Not a Chapter]
0.47
0.48
[Not a Chapter]
0.49
0.50
[NOT A CHAPTER]
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
0.55
0.56
0.57
0.58
0.59
0.60
0.61
0.62
0.63
[NOT A CHAPTER]
0.64
0.65
0.66
0.67
0.68
0.69
0.70
0.71
0.72
0.73
0.74
[NOT A CHAPTER]
[NOT A CHAPTER]
0.75
0.76
0.77
0.78
[NOT A CHAPTER]
0.79
0.80
0.81
0.82
❗️MUST READ ❗️
0.83
0.84
0.85
0.86
0.87
0.88
0.89
0.90
0.91
0.92
0.93
0.94
0.95
0.96
0.97
0.98

0.23

45K 2K 381
By bbrownfro

_______________________________
Muffin & Pasta
_______________________________

THE NEXT MORNING, I woke up an hour earlier then need be.

After what Vivian told me, I was determined to speak to Prince. I won't name Vivians name specifically.

When I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, there was already an outfit laid out at the foot of my bed.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I stood in the bathroom in my strapless bra and black underwear as I brushed my damp hair. I decided to wash it so I could straighten it.

As I bent down in the bathroom, looking for a hair straightener, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted from the bathroom. I peered my head from the bathroom doorway and watched as the person on the other side of the door knocked again.

"Um- come in!" I reluctantly said.

It swung open and revealed Maria. I smiled to myself at the familiar face.

"Maria!" I jeered as I stuck a leg from behind the doorway. "It's good to see you."

"You as well." She smiled. She held a small plate of food in her hands as she fully walked in.

"What's up?" I questioned.

"The Don ordered the cooks to make you breakfast." She answered as she placed the plate down.

Eggs, bacon, and a small chocolate chip muffin was what the plate consisted.

"Thanks that's... thoughtful?" I tilted my head.

"Yes, it's unusual for the Don to do something like this." She admitted quietly as she glanced back at the plate. "What are you looking for?"

"Oh, a hair straightener. Wanted to try a new style." I said with a laugh. She nodded and walked into the bathroom, past me.

She turned around with said hair tool and I smiled.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem."

••••

After my hair was straightened, I stood in front of the mirror.

"You look amazing. Still." Maria reassured.

I didn't know why I was so hell bent on looking good today. If I was going to talk to Prince, I had to make sure I looked professional enough to get his attention.

Plus, all men are the same.

"Thanks." I say as I look at her reflection in the mirror. She gives me a smile before looking down.

My eyes examined her figure, glazing over the noticeable skin on her neck. It was black and blue.

"Maria."

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" I asked as I turned around, facing her. She looked at me confused and shifted under my gaze.

"I'm fine." She responded.

I knew she wasn't but didn't push her. I clapped my hands as I quickly changed the topic.

"Okay." I say as I look down at the plate. I pick up the muffin and peel back the wrapper a bit. "Do you know if Alice is here?"

"Ah, yes. She's downstairs." Maria answered as she looked at me. I nod as a thank you and take a bite of the muffin.

"Whoa this is really good.." I mutter to myself.

••••

I looked at the clock that hung on the wall and saw it was five past 7. I'd have to wake Junior up soon.

I needed to talk to Alice first.

"What will you be doing today?" I ask Maria as I fix my newly straightened hair.

"Nothing special. Fixing the house and keeping it clean." She said with a sigh. "I heard you're now the young masters teacher as well. Is that true?"

"Yup. Bet you I'm not getting paid double though." I joked. She let out a small laugh and so did I.

"I'll see you soon." She suddenly said and practically ran out the room.

"I- ok.." I watched as she left my sight and muttered to myself.

I spent a total of five more minutes in the room before I dashed out, hoping to catch Alice.

"Hey, hey, hey." I breathed out as I saw her walk out the living room. I had ran through the house since I didn't know where she was specifically.

The faded dull green coat was folded on my arm as I stopped in front of her. She watched me with a small smirk.

"Hello, Royal." She greeted.

"Good morning." I started.

"What can I do for you?" She asked.

"How'd you know I needed something?" I questioned as I rose an eyebrow. She chuckled as she kept walking, exiting the living rooms doorway and entering a hall.

"Instead of getting Junior ready, which is your job, you rushed to find me. You obviously need me or something from me." She explained.

I huffed but nodded.

"I do have one teeny-weeny question." I said as we stopped at the kitchen and I made the gesture with my fingers, my thumb and pointer finger barely touching.

"Which is?" She asked.

"Where's Prince?" I blurted out. She looked at me and squinted her eyes.

"You want my son?" She asked cheekily.

"Yeah." I said. I stopped myself. "I want to speak with him I mean."

"Mhmm." She hummed and continued walking. She turned behind the island and I was on the other side.

"Is he here?" I ask as I look around.

"No." She responded as she cleaned a cup and made herself some tea. "He had a meeting to attend. He won't be back for a while."

"Oh. How long?" I asked.

"Two maybe three weeks." She said mindlessly as she boiled the water. I sighed and slumped in the nearby seat.

"Damn it."

"I think it's time for you to get Junior up."

•••

"Okay, that's good! Now what's number nine?" I ask as Junior scribbles down on the paper.

The whole day I spent taking care of Junior. I dressed him, made him a basic breakfast- eggs, toast with jelly, and orange juice- and worked with him throughout the day.

"When we finish, can we watch more TV?" He asks as he looks up from his paper. I gently push a one of his black curls behind his ear and smile.

"Of course, Junior."

"Yay!" He hurries and finished the problem. He watched me anxiously, hoping the problem was correct.

"This is...correct! Good job." I laughed at his reaction.

"Yay! TV time!" He got up and ran to the living room. I cleaned up the station and ran after him. He was seated on the couch, happily bouncing.

"Can we watch Sponge Bob? Or Paw Patrol?!" He questioned as I picked up the remote that laid on the other side of the couch.

"Anything you want."

We sat there for about two hours. It was now four so I decided we should get something else to eat then bathe.

"Hey, lets take a break." I whisper as I shake his shoulder. He had decided to lay down on my lap sometime during the shows.

"Aw okay.. then can we come back?" He asks.

"Only if we can do it without a mess."

"Okay!"

Time passed and we decided to make pasta and chicken for dinner. Junior decided to help me make it, not that I minded.

"It's good right?" I ask as I stuff a fork full of the pasta in my mouth. He nods his head rapidly as he did the same.

"Ish yuhmy!" He tried saying.

"Okay good. But don't choke yourself." I say as I carefully pat his back.

"Junior, there you are." Alice's voice boomed through the kitchen. We whipped our heads around and saw her coming our way.

"Did you need him?" I ask as I watch her interrupt him eating and lift him off the chair, into her arms.

"Yes, I'll take care of him for the rest of the day." She said and began to walk away. I stopped her.

"Wait. Why?"

"You worked your butt off yesterday and since I'm leaving soon, I want to spend as much time as I can with my grandson." She said as she looked down at Junior who was playing with the golden locket around her neck.

"What do I do then?"

"Take the rest of the day off." She called back as she had already marched off.

"Okay.."

•••

The biggest plan I had for today was to talk to Prince but since I couldn't do that, I settled on exploring the rest of the house. Some areas were locked or cut off.

The map in my head loaded new information as I walked down the halls until eventually, I ended back up at my room.

It had taken me three hours for me to cover every unrestricted room and or area in the house.

Three hours.

Since it took an hour for the food to be made, it was now around eight. I went in my room and sulked for a while.

I did nothing to help Vivian and the other abused maids whatsoever.

I threw the coat on a near by chair and slipped off my heels.

It was a waste of an outfit.

I realized that the closet had been stacked with spare clothes. I changed into a comfortable outfit as I set my mind on the idea to spend the rest of the night in my room.

•••

Knock, knock, knock

My head slowly lifts as I heard the knocking. I groan as I stood, sliding on the fuzzy slippers that were given to me.

I pulled open the door, still sleepy.

"Prince?" I asked as my eyes focused.

He stood before me in all his six foot something glory, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I leaned against the door while trying my hardest to not scan his body.

"My mother told me you needed to speak with me."

<•>

A/N: Tell me about any grammar mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 25
I didn't mean to kill him mami I didn't like how he looked at you.
192K 7.8K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...
3.5K 106 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
243K 13.4K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...