Tease Me ♡Shota Aizawa x Read...

Par sgh101404

(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirti... Plus

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡SPECIAL 1-HALLOWEEN MASH♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡SPECIAL 2- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOTA!
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡SPECIAL 3-CHRISTMAS!♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡CLASS INFO♡
♡23♡
♡SPECIAL 4-OMEGAVERSE AU!♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡SPECIAL 5-VALENTINE'S SCAVENGER HUNT♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡SPECIAL 6-VILLAINOUS INTENTIONS♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡SPECIAL 7-WISHES♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡
♡56♡
♡57♡
♡58♡
♡59♡ 🖤END🖤
💛ALT ENDING💛
THANK YOU

♡35♡

7.6K 201 156
Par sgh101404

⚠️🖤BASICALLY ALL OF THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE IN MC'S FIRST YEAR OF UA!🖤⚠️

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "You dirty pervert!" I snarl as I glare down at the purple-haired teen. "Do you not have any respect for women?!" I ask as I threaten to punch him as the girls stand behind me.
     "That's enough, Togata," Aizawa states as he walks over in his pajamas and I give him a bored look. "I can handle it from here." He claims and I sigh before dropping the teen who screeches in surprise before harshly hitting the floor.
     "Sorry, Sensei." I apologize with a bow to the man who nods before he sighs.
     "Head to bed. We're not going easy on you all tomorrow. Especially you, Togata. You're waking up early to run the entire property so you can start practicing your teleporting." Aizawa explains and I nod.

     "Alright. See-"
    "But you and Ashido still have remedial class first."
    "Damnit!" Mina and I curse before we get dragged to the spare classroom for the next two hours before we get released to get five hours of sleep.

     After waking up early and changing into my school gym uniform, I'm sent to start my training. Why did my iPod have to die two hours in? I think in annoyance as I run the path that Aizawa had mapped for me. I take a few tired breaths before going into a small trot before I stop to catch my breath. Analyze...Take a few breaths...keep going! I think as I look around my surroundings before starting to run again. "I can't wait for dinner," I say to myself as I continue running and looking around my surroundings. Well, at least it's peacefully quiet. I think as I slow to a walk to catch my breath for a few minutes. It's all so beautiful. I think with a smile as I stop and see a bird perked on a branch, looking at me curiously.

     "Hello." I greet with a smile as I don't move.
     It chirps at me once before tilting its head and then flying off.
     "I always knew you were a little strange. Didn't think you'd fancy talking to birds though."
     "Well, Mr. Aizawa, sometimes it's nice to talk to animals," I claim as I turn around to face the man dressed in all black. "You can trust them with all your secrets as no one will know unless they have qurik to." I state and he chuckles.

     "Teleport around for the next twenty minutes and then come help make lunch." He instructs and I nod.
     "Can do." I reply with a smile. "You wanna come along? Could be fun?" I joke and he scoffs with a hidden small smile in his scarves.
     "As annoying as that sounds, I think I'll pass on your offer." He states and I give a fake huff of defeat.
     "Darn. I guess I'll just have to go on my own then." I claim as I do a small stretch. "Ciao, Aizawa-Sensei." I say with a two-finger salute before I teleport to an open meadow across from the small hiking trail.

{TIME SKIP}

     "Food! Finally!" I say in relief as I walk out of the forest after being told over my walkie-talkie to come back to the camp.
     "Not quite we need to fix it first." Kirishima says and I groan in annoyance.
     "But I'm so hungry! I've been teleporting all day!"
     "Shut your trap and get to work, Glitch Bitch!" Bakugou yells at me and I huff.
     "I hate that nickname." I grumble as I go over to ask Yaoyorozu what I should do.

     "How about you teleport around and get some firewood? We are running a little low." She says and I nod.
     "Gotcha! I'll be back in a minute." I say with a small wave to Mina before teleporting away. I know there was a nice lake and waterfall over this way. It'll have a good amount of twigs and branches that I can grab. I think as I duck under a low-hanging branch. It's so beautiful here. I think with a smile as I admire the waterfall before looking at the lake as I hear a loud splash.

      "What are you doing here, Togata?" Aizawa asks a little confused as he sinks deeper into the water.
     "I...um...I-Uh-wood...Um-for dinner." I say flusteredly as I grab the nearest twigs and fallen branches.
     "As cute as you are when you're flustered, calm down, Togata," Aizawa says with a small chuckle as I turn my head to look at him as I pause from grabbing a stick.
     Did he just call me cute?
     "You're not in trouble." He says and I nod before standing back up straight.

     "Right," I say a little embarrassed as I look over to the side and see his boots, socks, pants, shirt, scarves, and underwear. He's fucking skinny dipping! I think as the tips of my ears burn a little more.
     "I'll be back in about twenty minutes. Just wanted to have a bit of relaxing before tonight." He explains, regaining my attention from my thoughts, as he stretches.
     I can't help but admire the muscles in his arms and torso flex as he moves. Damn, Sensei. I think before I shake my head lightly. "Well, I'm gonna head back, bye!" I say quickly as I start walking with the armful of kindling. (Y/n), you pervert! That's your teacher! And you like Denki! Our sweet and playful best friend! I think as I scold myself. "Feelings are fucking weird." I say with a sigh before teleporting back to the campsite and starting to help with the dinner.

     "Well it's not five-star food...but at least it's edible!" Hanta says and I grin.
     "If you drown it in ketchup it tastes better!" I claim before eating my food and getting shocked or disgusted looks.
     "Really?" Denki questions before stealing a spoonful of my food.
     "Denki!" I huff as I lean towards him but he moves away and eats the food.
     He gives a smug look as he chews before slowly starting to stop. "BLEH! THAT'S SO NASTY!" He exclaims as he spits the food on the ground and tries to wipe the remains from his tongue before grabbing his water bottle.

     "BAHAHAHA!" Kirishima, Hanta, and I laugh loudly at his misery as we hold our stomachs from laughing so much.
     "Alright eat up, you goofy kids," Mandalay says with a laugh as she grabs the box of remaining ingredients.
     I give a small laugh before I start to eat again. Where's Midoriya going? I think in confusion as I see him walking away with a bowl in his hands. "I'll be back in a minute," I say to my friends who look confused before I teleport to the edge of the woods and then start to follow the teen.

     "I'm pretty sure that he went this way." He mumbles to himself before starting to walk up a tight trail.
    Who's this 'he' that he's talking about? I think before I slow down so I'm not seen. {I remember this scene 0.0000001% so stick with me}

     "GO AWAY! I HATE HERO WANNABES LIKE YOU PEOPLE! YOU'RE ALL JUST GONNA END UP DEAD! IT'S POINTLESS!" Kota's angry yell and the clatter of a bowl meet my ears before I perk around the corner of the rock.
     "Kota-"
     "GO AWAY!" Kota snarls as he tries to push Midoriya but he only moves a couple of inches.

     Should I do something? I think as I hesitate to step forward.
     "Kota, I understand why you don't like heroes. And I won't try to get you to like me...but I do want you to know that I'll be here if you need me." Midoriya says as he looks down at the spikey-haired boy.
     Heh. I give a small laugh as I start to walk away. Midoriya has this battle handled. I think before teleporting back to camp and then starting to help with cleaning up.

     "So today is gonna be a fun night since you guys have been working hard," Mandalay says before going into a long explanation.
     "THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!"
     "Except for you six."
     "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDING ME?!" Mina hisses before Aizawa wraps us in his scarf and we're dragged to the spare room.

     Great. It's Vlad. I think with an annoyed sigh as I spot the grey-haired man. This is gonna be ten times harder for me now. It's a mutual hate. I think as I give him a bored look and he glares at me with a scowl. "Happy to see you too, Vlad," I state with a small nod before I get to my seat beside Monoma. {I also remember zero of these next parts so again, please bear with me.}
     The man gives a heavy sigh as I think I see Aizawa hide a small, smug smile in his scarves. "Let's just get this over with," Vlad claims and I huff silently as I start to grab for my pencil.
     "Stop." I freeze at Aizawa's stern tone. "I hear something." He claims and I grit my teeth. "Everyone stay in here."

     "ATTENTION EVERYONE! VILLAINS HAVE INVADED THE CAMP!" The words of Mandalay sound in my head, making my eyes widen in shock.
     How could they find us? No one should know we were here. I think as I hold Mina when she moves closer to me for comfort. Why are they even here? I think in confusion before turning to the door.
     "Don't worry, Ashido. It looks like Aizawa's back-"

    "GET DOWN!" Vlad yells before the door bursts inside because of the bright blue flames.
     "How pathetic." A raspy voice says and I look to see a man with scars.
     "I won't let you hurt these kids!" Vlad yells before he uses his quirk and pins the man against the wall with hardened blood.

     "Mina, Denks, Han, Kirishima," I whisper to my friends who turn to look at me. "I have to make sure everyone's safe," I say and Denki looks at me wide-eyed before starting to reach for me. "I'll be back soon, Denki. Promise." I say before teleporting to the picnic tables and freezing as I see the forest in bright blue flames. Was that him? I think with slight panic back to the man from earlier. Think later, I need to find everyone. Get them to safety. I think before I start for the trail that had the Freaky Forest challenge.
     Wait! What about Kota? I think in a panic before I teleport to where they had gone earlier this afternoon.

     "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
     "MIDORIYA!" I shout worriedly as I round the corner and see the teen once again with broken arms and a man passed out at the side. "Oh, gods," I whisper under my breath before quickly walking over. "Kota, are you okay?" I question the boy who nods nervously before I walk over to Midoriya. "You dummy," I say in relief before hugging him.
     Crr-crack... I look over at the pile of rubble slightly moving as the man slightly groans. "Bastard," I whisper under my breath before punching his face, making him pass out. "Let's go. Before he wakes up again." I explain as I turn to the two males. "Midoriya, get on my-"
     "No. Carry Kota if you're going to carry anyone." He quickly stops me as he nods towards the boy.
     "Midoriya-"

    "Trust me, I'm okay." He claims with a weak smile and I bite my bottom lip nervously before picking up the boy.
    "Kota, you're safe now. We're gonna get you home." I claim to the boy with a light smile as we start to make our way down the mountain.
     "Who are you?" He asks me a little cautiously as he watches Midoriya nervously.
     "(Y/n) Togata." I reply curtly as I look back up at the mountain before guiding my green-haired classmate.

      "Mr. Aizawa!" I stop as Midoriya shouts and turn to look at the side as our teacher runs over.
     "Togata, Midoriya," Aizawa, who looks concerned for the two boys, says as he eyes the teen and black-haired boy. "What happened?"
     "I fought a villain to save Kota," Midoriya explains and I nod to prove his point.
    "And then I came when I heard him yelling," I explain to him as I hand him Kota, leaving out the part where I left Vlad and my friends.

    "I know why the villains are here. Get Kota back to Mandalay and tell her to send a signal that they're after Kacchan." The green-haired teen explains and I can't help but give a small gasp of surprise.
     Aizawa quickly looks at me as I do so. "Togata, wait-"
     I don't give him time to finish before I teleport to another part of the trail. Pink fog? I think in confusion before teleporting as it starts to burn my lungs. "What was...that?" I question between coughs as I try to get new air in my lungs before hearing a loud crash.

     "Shoji?" I question before getting dragged with him.
     "RUN!" He urges and I quirk a/an (h/c) brow at him before I hear another crash and look over my shoulder to see a large monster with red eyes.
     "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" I question in panic as I start to run faster before my lungs burn and I slightly slow. Ow! What was that stuff? It hurts so bad! I think as I grab my torso with one arm as I continue to run.

     "It's Dark Shadow! It went out of control!"
     "DARK SHADOW! PLEASE STOP THIS!" Tokoyami pleads with tears before Shoji suddenly pulls me to the side trees and places a hand over my mouth.
     "Quiet," Shoji states and I nod lightly before realizing that Midoriya's beside me.
     "I have a plan," Midoriya claims after tapping one of our classmate's hands to remove it.

{VERY SMOL TIME SKIPPY}

     "Fake marbles?" I voice my confusion as the chunks of ice appear. "No! BAKUGOU!" I yell worriedly as I turn and see the man with scars holding the ash blond by the neck.
     "KACCHAN!"
     "BAKUGOU!" Midoriya and I yell at the same time before I teleport to the gate and try to pull my friend from the villain's grasp.
     "Damn you, kid." The villain cursed before moving to the side and making me fall in.

     "Woah!" I exclaim in panic as I hit the wooden floor with a thump! before I look up. Shit. I think as I quickly stand to my feet and get in a fighting position.
     "Dabi, what the hell? Why did you let her in here?" Shigaraki hisses in annoyance and I glare at the man who helped with my murder a few months back. "Well, at least she's one of the weaker students. We shouldn't have-"
     "Oh, I'm planning on me and Bakuguo leaving here tonight," I claim with a glare as I scan the room carefully. There's eight of them and one of me. Kurogiri's the biggest problem. I think before teleporting and giving a harsh kick to the back of Dabi's head, making him let go of Bakugou and nearly fall.

     "You good, Bakugou?" I ask as I sneak a glance to the ash blond who looks a little taken aback before he smirks.
     "Hell yeah." He claims before we start to attack the villains.

    Dodge double-personality guy. No stabbing, please! There are magnetic quirks for people? I think as I help Bakugou to beat up the villains. I think we can make it out. I just need to make a window to grab Bakugou and then I can teleport out of this room! I think before smiling.
      "Still doing good, Glitch?" Bakugou asks as he sucker punches the lizard man who flies into the wall at the impact.
     "Catfish!" I yell while ducking under Toga's knife, a strand of my (h/l) hair falling to the floor, and he gives a confused expression before he smirks. Catching onto the plan words.
     "Fucking flounder!" He replies as he goes right towards the door as I go left.
     "Kurogiri, don't let them escape!" Shigaraki yells as we open the door and step outside.

     Just let me get this! I think desperately as I look toward the end of the hallway and reach for Bakugou's hand. No! I think as my heart drops as I see him disappear into a warp gate and hear a thump! behind me. "KATSUKI!" I yell before I no longer feel a floor under my feet and fall. "ACK!" I groan in pain as my back harshly hits the wooden floor, erupting a groan from me.
    "What the hell, Shigaraki! I thought you said she was weak!" "You put up a hell of a fight! Good job!" Double claims as he points a knife at my throat as the lizard does as well.

     "Just tie them up!" Shigaraki hisses as he rubs the side of his face from where I couldn't help but punch him. "And keep them separated, we don't need them plotting!" He says and my heart drops.
    "No!"

    "She's so cute when she's feisty.~" Toga purrs as she looks down at me. "I'll make sure to watch her for us.~" She claims and I give a nervous look.
     May I rest in peace. I think as I get hoisted up by the man with scars. "LET ME GO, YOU BURNT POTATO! LET ME GO!" I snarl as I struggle to get out of his hold.
     "Can your crap, kid." He scoffs before hitting the back of my head, making the world spin and me stumble.
    "Don't hurt her pretty head! She's mine!" I fuzzily hear Toga's claim before I fall to my knees and the world goes black.

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

     "GODSDAMMIT!" CRASSH!
     "C-Come on, Shota. We'll find them. Yaoyorozu gave All Might the tracker and-"
     "She was supposed to stay with Vlad and the others!" I hiss as I pace my classroom, ignoring the broken chair at the front and my concerned (and slightly scared) friends. "Damn that child! She's nothing but trouble!" I curse angrily as I run a hand through my hair. "They were only after Bakugou! But then she just had to go and get herself caught too!" I snarl before wincing as my eye starts to hurt, my hair dropping to frame my face again. I stand in confusion before sighing. I hate when I activate my quirk when I'm pissed. I think in aggravation before sitting down at my desk chair.

     "Why didn't I keep her safe?" I ask with a sigh as I run a hand down my face.
     "Shota, you couldn't have known that she'd run and-"
     "I SHOULD HAVE!" I yell as I stand, making Nemuri flinch and Hizashi pull her behind him. "I'VE TRAINED WITH HER! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN SHE'D GO AFTER HIM!"
     "THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SHE'LL FIGHT HER WAY OUT WITH EVERYTHING SHE'S GOT!"

     CR-RaCK! SHINNNG!
     I cover my face as the wall of windows break because of Hizashi's quirk and glass flies around the classroom.
     "Nemi! Shota! Are you two okay?" Hizashi, newly concerned, asks worriedly as he looks over his wife to check for cuts.
     "I'm okay, Hizashi."

     "I'm sorry," I say, making them both look over to me. "I'm just worried about them both...and the others," I explain before I sigh. "I'll tell Nezu about the windows before we have the conference," I state as I head for the door. "I'll see you guys later."
     "Uh bye, Sho."
     Togata, you and Bakugou better be safe.

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     Why does...everything hurt? I think with a small whimper as I raise my head slightly.
     "Aw, my poor baby," A familiar voice coos as they caress my cheek. "Does it hurt?" The voice asks and I nod.
     "I had an awful dream," I start as I lean my head back, too tired to open my eyes. "Me and Bakugou got captured by villains and then got our asses handed to us," I explain before hearing a giggle.
     "But, (Y/n)-Chan, if we didn't take you we wouldn't be together!"

     I open my eyes and my heart drops at the sight. "Toga!" I say and she squeals excitedly.
     "I can't believe you remembered my name!" She says happily as she flops back onto the bed. She gives a dreamy sigh before she sits up straight. "You look so cute, (Y/n)-Chan." She says sweetly with a blush as she leans towards me. "Can I kiss you?"
     "Huh?" I ask in confusion as I try to push her off before I freeze. Shit. I look up towards the top of the bed. I should've known they tied me up. I think as my heart drops.

    "(Y/n)-Chan.~"
    "What do you-" I'm met with soft lips on mine as I'm pulled closer to the blonde. "O-Off!" I manage to get out before I shove her off me.
     "Your lips are so sweet, (Y/n)-Chan!~" Toga claims as she looks at me happily with a heavy blush. "And you look even cuter with that blush on your face." She states as she looks at my face...which is of course heavy with a blush.
     "N-No, I'm not!"

     "EEE! You're just proving how much cuter you are! Ahahah!" She giggles excitedly before pausing as a harsh knocking comes from the door. "What do you want? I'm spending time with (Y/n)-Chan!" Toga asks in an annoyed tone as she looks towards the closed door.
     "Shigaraki said to get your ass down to the bar. We're gonna try and get the other idiot to join." The familiar gruff voice of the scarred man sounds from the other side of the door.
     This could be my chance! I think as I glance over to the blonde who sighs in annoyance.

     "I'll be back soon, (Y/n)-Chan!~" Toga coos sweetly as she kisses my cheek before standing. "They can wait for me just a moment." She claims before grabbing her knife from the small bedside table. "You'll look so much cuter when you bleed a little." She states with a grin as she walks towards me.
     "N-No. Don't touch me!" I say in fear as she holds me down and unbuttons my gym uniform top.
     "Now hold still, (Y/n)-Chan. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to smell your sweet, delicious blood!" Toga claims while pinning me down by sitting on my torso. "It won't hurt so bad, Baby."
    "A-Ack!" I whimper as she runs the sharp knife from my left shoulder to the center of my chest. I give a gasp of pain as I glance down and see the blood starting to pool.
    She takes a deep intake of breath before she grins. "Your blood smells so sweet!" Toga squeals with a sharp grin. "Just one taste and I'll be able to have your pretty-"

     "TOGA, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"
     "ALRIGHT! I'M COMING! CAN'T A GIRL TAKE HER TIME?!" She snarls angrily as she rushes out after stabbing the knife onto the side table and slams the door behind her.

     I give a shaky breath as I look at my bleeding chest before I lean my head back. Blood loss will be worth it after we get out of here, (Y/n). I think before I teleport beside the door and the ropes drop to sitting alone in the bed. Time to get the hell out of here, Bakugou. I think with determination after I button back up my shirt then quietly open the door and step out into the hall. I silently make my way down the hall as I listen intently for where the villains are.
     "If we're going to have him join us we need to make him feel welcome. Dabi, untie him."
     "Twice, you do it."
     "No way! He'll just blast me!" "Sure thing, Dabi!"

    I peek around the corner and see the villains all gathered around my friend. He looks like he's unharmed. Just chained...for now. I think as the two-personalitied man goes and undoes my friend's chains.
     BOOM!
     Yeah, they really should've seen that coming. I think with a silent laugh before teleporting beside him. "Glad to see you've still got your spark, Bakugou!" I say with a grin as he glances at me.
    "How's your head, Sunshine?" He asks and I chuckle.
    "That's a new one. You finally not despise-"
    "Are you okay?" Bakugou presses and I nod.
    "I will be once we get the hell out of here," I state as I remain in my battle-ready position.

   "I'll keep this short," Shigaraki states as he replaces the hand onto his face. "I want you both to join this league." He claims and I quirk an eyebrow.
     "You kidnap us...tie us up...and expect us to be hand in hand with you assholes? I don't think so!" I claim as I shake my head.
     "Sunshine's right. We're not joining your clown, shit show." Bakugou states and I give a small laugh.

     "That's disappointing. You'd be such great pawns for us." Shigaraki states with a sigh.
     "Please join us, (Y/n)-Chan! Me and Big Sis Mag need another girl here!" Toga claims and I give her a questioning look.
     "I said-"

     "Just think about it," Shigaraki states as he looks at me. "You could easily kill someone with your quirk, Togata. I honestly think I'd rather keep you than Bakugou. You're far more valuable, you'll be one of the greatest villains this world has ever seen." He explains with a cackle, making my heart drop at his words.
     Knock! Knock! Knock! "Pizza delivery!"
    Pizza? Great I'm starving! I think before the door breaks down and the villains quickly get tied by Kamui Woods.

    Time seems to slow as the heroes quickly move Bakugou and me behind them while they knock out a couple of the villains to keep them from escaping.
     "We are here...to save the students!" All Might yells and I smile in relief before he turns to look at us. "Are you two okay?" He asks and I nod lightly, ignoring the small pain still lingering in my chest.

     "Thank you," I say with a smile as I turn to Gran Torino who looks at me worriedly. "Hi, Gran," I whisper my greeting to him and he scoffs.
     "Just wait until Sasaki gets to you." He claims and I sweatdrop at that.
     "Yeah, he'll-"
     "I WON'T LET YOU WIN, ALL MIGHT!" Shigaraki yells angrily before Bakugou and I start coughing up gray liquid that quickly envelopes us.

{TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M NOT WRITING ALL OF THAT}

     "BAKUGOU! TOGATA!"
     Bakugou and I both look up as we see Iida, Midoriya, and Kirishima flying quickly overhead.
     "GO, BAKUGOU!" I yell to the ash blond who quickly creates an explosion and starts to fly through the air.

     "GET HER!" Shigaraki yells, letting me quickly jump back before Twice can grab me.
     "SUNSHINE! COME ON!"
    "Ciao, Bitches!" I claim with a two-finger salute before turning and then teleporting to Kirishima's outstretched hand.

    "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME TOO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"
     "I had to buy you some time, Bakugou!" I claim with a grin and he scoffs. "Now where's our stop?" I ask with a smile as I try to hide my pained look from the pain in my chest.

     Not knowing that the pain would be worse later....but instead would hurt for the pain of my teacher making his final mark as the number one hero.

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

     "You did well at the conference earlier, Aizawa," Nezu claims with a smile as he looks up at me. "I'm proud that you didn't-"
    BRIIIIING! His phone rings loudly before he answers it.
     "Nezu speaking." He says before holding a paw up and walking away a bit.

     "Shota," Hizashi calls to me in a worried tone. "Look." He states as he points up at the television streaming the live news.
     It's All Might, fighting a villain in the district that held the Nomus.
     "Who the hell is-"
     "Aizawa!" Nezu states as he rushes over. "Your students are at the Kamino Ward Police station!" He states and my eyes widen.

     "I'll be back!"
     "Shota! Where are you going?!"
     "To make sure she's alright!"

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

    "Ow!" I hiss under my breath as the nurse uses antibiotics to clean my cut.
     "Don't worry, Miss Togata. I'm almost done." She claims and I nod with a small whimper as I ball my hands into fists.
     "(Y/N)!" BAM!

    Both the nurse and I jump as the door harshly and loudly hits the doorstop.
    "Sir! Young man! You can not do that! There are people here who need to concentrate on their work or interrogations!" The nurse hisses angrily as she crosses her arms over her chest and glares at the two.
     "Sorry, ma'am," Mirio says in an apologetic tone as he and Mirai stand at the open door.
     "You'll be all better in two days, Miss Togata." She explains with a smile before leaving with a small glare to my brother and mentor.

     "Hi-"
    "Don't you ever do anything like that again!" Mirio exclaims as he rushes over and pulls me into a tight hug. "I can't lose you, (Y/n)! I can't lose my sister!" He states as he sobs, letting me feel the cold tears drop onto my back.
    "Mirio-"
    "You've had everyone worried about you, (Y/n)," Mirai says, bringing my attention to look over the airy locks of my brother's blond hair. "We didn't know if we'd find you both...in time." He explains as he stops and takes a shaky breath as a few tears fall down his cheeks.

     "I'm-" I stop as I try and debate my words. "No matter how much I apologize it won't be enough or to the extent that I mean it," I claim as I hug my brother and kiss his cheek before getting up after he let go. "But I want you both to know that I wish that I could've stopped you guys from worrying...but I don't regret going after Bakugou." I state, making my brother give me an annoyed look before flicking my forehead.
    "Ow!"
    "I hate that you're so stubborn!" He claims and I give a small laugh as I rub the spot.
    "Like brother like sister," I retort making Mirai laugh.
    "That's not the saying, (Y/n)."
    "Shhh! Don't tell him that!"

    "(Y/n), don't try and ditch me like that! I'm just as smart as you!"
    "Wellllll about that..."
    "You two are definitely siblings."

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     She's safe. Thank gods she's safe! I think as I anxiously wait at the stop light across from the Kamino police station before pulling in. Please don't let anything bad have happened to her. I beg in my head before parking and starting to head for the door. I stop in my tracks as I meet the (e/c) eyes of the girl who had recklessly gone after her friend. I'm so glad that you're safe, Togata. Please—
   "(Y/N)!"

    Time seems to slow as Kaminari rushes passed me and quickly pulls the girl into his arms as tears fall from his eyes.
    "Togata! Bakugou! You're back!" Ashido, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima cheer happily as they run over to the two exiting the station with happy looks.

     "I missed you all!"
    "Get out of my bubble, you morons!"
    "They really are back!"

    That's right. I think with a frown as I turn back to my car. We'll always be a million worlds apart.

{TIME SKIP}

    "Sho! How were they? Did they seem-"
    "They were fine, Hizashi," I say bluntly as I walk into my new teacher's dorm and take off my scarves.
    "Everything okay, Shota? You've been acting different since Togata and Bakugou got captured." Nemuri questions and I sigh.
     "I'm fine," I say with a hidden sigh as I sit on the edge of my bed.

    "What was it like to talk to them? Did you get to talk to Togata? You said you had to make sure she was okay?"
     "I didn't get to talk to either. Kaminari and some of the others got to before I could. And I meant them not her. I was worried about both of them." I clarify as I look at them from over my shoulder.

    "Shota?" Nemuri calls and I hum in reply. "What do you think of Togata?" She asks and my heart drops.
    "Not the way you're thinking. I do not have romantic feelings for her." I claim and Hizashi laughs.
     "We never said that." He states and I shoot him with a glare before I sigh.
     "I've got to prepare the papers for the dorms. I'll see you guys at dinner."

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

    I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me. I think sadly as I watch my teacher walk into the large building after scolding us all. Please don't hate me. I think sadly as I turn after hearing Denki give a confused screech.
    "Weyyyy!"
    "PFFFT! Kaminari! You look ridiculous!" Jiro stifled her laughs with her hands as the blond walked towards the back of the group.

    My poor Denki. I think as I walk over to my friend and pat his hand as he hands me a daisy.
    "Yay." He says happily and I smile.
    "Come on, (Y/n)!" Mina says happily before she starts to drag me. "Let's go start on our rooms!" She says happily as I go after her.

     After finally finding which one is mine, a room on the fourth floor beside Mina's, I start decorating.
     My bed in the left corner beside the window, my bookcase on the right wall across from it with my school-provided desk beside it, my small dresser in the closet, and then a large variety of workout equipment. I hum lightly as I organize some of my notebooks and textbooks on the desk. I wonder if he's busy? I think as I pause while looking at the small Eraserhead figurine that's beside the multiple different Sir Nighteye ones. He's probably still mad at me...but I have to ask him. I think before opening my door.

     "Oh! (Y/n)! Just the cutie I was looking for!" Mina says happily as she turns and spots me. "Toru and I were gonna hang down in the common room with everyone else. Wanna-"
     "Actually I have to do something real quick," I say as I point behind me with a small smile. "I'll meet you guys down there in a bit though," I explain and they share a glance (I think?) before nodding and walking away. Sorry, girls. I think before heading up the stairs to the sixth floor.

     It's a peaceful silence as I anxiously walk to the door at the end of the hall before pausing at the door. Here goes nothing. I think as I take a small breath before knocking.
      "Come in." The voice of my teacher says from the other side before I open the door and look inside at the bare room. "Oh, Togata." He says as he looks up from his paperwork and turns back. "What do you-"
     "Are you mad at me, Sensei?" I cut him off as I wring my fingers together nervously. "I know that I shouldn't have gone after Bakugou but I had to try and save him," I say as I look at him a little desperately. "And if you are...I completely understand your reasoning...and I definitely deserve it." I say as sniffles stop me here and there.

     He looks at me worriedly before walking over from his desk.
     "I'm sorry-"
     "I'm so glad that you're back safe," Aizawa claims as he pulls me into his larger figure and cautiously hugs me. "I was so worried." He whispers as he lays his chin on the top of my head as I cling to him while I let the tears fall.
      "I-I'm sorry. I-I'm so sorry!" I whimper as I clench my hands into his loose black shirt.

      "I'm not mad at you, Togata. Yes, what you did was very reckless...but when you teleported and then got captured. I didn't care about anything besides finding a way to get you back home." Aizawa explains "I didn't want to lose you." He specifies as he looks down at me.
     "I-" I pause as I take a shaky breath. "But aren't I a villain?" I ask as I lower my head shamefully. "I'm a monster with this quirk. I can kill people." I whimper as I hug myself.
     "Togata, what are you talking about?"

     "I'M A MONSTER! I DON'T WANT THIS QUIRK! I'LL BECOME LIKE HIM!" I yell as tears fall from my (e/c) eyes. "I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE!" I press further as I move away, realizing how close I am to him. "I don't want to hurt you," I explain in a quivering voice as I look at him holding myself.
     "Who said you were a villain?"
     "Shigaraki did," I reply as I blink away my tears, not wanting to even move my hands. "It never got me when Ophie said it...but a villain telling me that I'm one too....it has to be true. Takes a monster to see a monster." I explain and he looks at me shocked.

     "He said that to you?" He asks and I nod shamefully.
     "I don't want this power anymore, Mr. Aizawa. I don't want anything that'll possibly make me like him!" I say as I look down at my hands. "I don't-"
     "Look at me, Togata," Aizawa says softly before I look up at him and his hair raises as he activates his quirk. "Do you feel any different?" He asks gently while looking at me.
     "No?" I reply and he nods while walking closer to me.
     "Do you think that having a quirk makes someone more likely to be a villain?"
     "No."
     "Then what makes you think that you'll be one when you know you want to be a hero with said power?" He questions as he looks at me softly. "No matter what anyone says about you or your quirk, you're still (Y/n) Togata."

     "I'm still me?"
     "And you get to choose who and what you'll be." He states before he chuckles. "Hell, I could be a villain if I honestly wanted to for some reason." He claims and I laugh, making him quirk an eyebrow at me.
     "You cussed."
     "Shit."
     "You did it again."

     "Dam-Dangit." He barely stops himself.
     I give a loud laugh as he hits his thigh in defeat at his futile attempt.
     "There's the laugh that I've missed so much."

*FLASHBACK END*

     SNAP! SNAP! "(Y/n)? Are you doing okay? You're spacing again."
     I blink away the memories as Shota looks at me with concern as I stand on the small wooden balcony of the cabin as the sun rises. "Oh, yeah, I'm great. Just...memories coming back." I explain with a smile as I look over to him.

     "Memories I hope don't repeat," Shota claims with a chuckle. "No chasing villains, Kitten." He says with a small smile and I roll my eyes playfully.
     "Alright alright. But if they try to take one of my kids, no solid promises." I claim and he sighs but nods with a grin.

     "That sounds like my girl." He says and my heart skips a beat at that.

    His girl? I think as I follow him downstairs. I love the sound of that. I think happily as a slight red hue dusts my cheeks.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

(No, it's not a lemon yet)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

98K 3.5K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...
21.3K 584 25
Y/N has been a hero for about one year now. And it's really not what she imagined it to be. She dislikes her job, she's not having a good time and p...
143K 3.3K 14
fair warning ; this book is nearly 4 years old, from 2020. it contains a lot of cringe anime tiktok references and overall a lot of cringe, so if tha...
3.7K 117 36
~The Elements that bond us~ A Todoroki x Female Reader Y/n Nermuri Yamada-Aizawa, the daughter of Hizashi Yamada and Shota Aizawa also known as Prese...